Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuromeruneko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:11 am
Kuro jumped off Seraphs back when they got to the house. "Ooh, nice place you have here. Woah! You're already done with college? Thats amazing!" Kuro shrugged. "I wouldnt know, but Seraph would."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:09 am
"No.. sorry, but, I hope one comes in soon" Seraph scretched his srms when Kuro got off "I have a close to library in the back of my shop, fiction, non fiction, I got the whole set up..because, I uh..collect books" he laughed  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:02 pm
Navo blinked and looked around the room then nibbled on her neck some more"Anyways what do you want to do"he murred the bed shaking due to his loud murring....  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:57 pm
Hikari was pleased. "Oh how joyus. I really want to own a bookstore or work at a coffee shop of my own."  

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:10 pm
"There is a coffee sshop a block or so down" Seraph nodded  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:54 pm
Hikari thinks to herself. "GOT IT! I WILL OPEN UP A BOOKSTORE/COFFEE SHOP! So people can enjoy some coffee while reading."  

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:46 pm
" Ummm."
She looked at him blushing "I dunno. But Last time you ended up feeling like a bulldozer next morning." she laughed and let him go  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:25 am
"Uh..maybe the owner will let you set up down there" Seraph chuckled  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:34 am
He rubbed his chin"true, but cant say it wasnt fun"he chuckled his little tail wagging as he nibbled along her neck"Anywho..."he said and began to tickle her"Am up for whatever you want to do"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:46 pm
" Wha I thought you didn't remember," she laughed
She stuck her hand his shirt tickling him.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:36 pm
"And the good thing is, my parents own a book publishing company, so they'll give me books to sell. Lets go to the coffee shop to buy some cappachinos and for permission to open a bookstore with their coffee shop with it." She ran out the door in joy with her bunny ears flopping about.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:13 pm
" Wow you know? We have been up all night?"
Sophie giggled. I Guess it is just too much fun when when I'm with you."
She ran her fingers through his fur once again and scooted out of bed.

She went to the closet and pulled out some jeans and a buttoned down vest with white puffed up sleeves. Sophie slid out of her clothes and into her work clothes.

" Hey you can get some more rest If you want but I really need to go and open up shop."
She raced down the stairs ruffling her hair and stopping in front of the downstairs bathroom to brush her teeth. Taking a bite of pizza she went to the front of the store and unlocked the door turning the sign to open and propping it open.

" Ahh fresh air."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:10 pm
Navo blinked and yawned as he got out of bed and went downstairs"I better go open the cafe, alot of furs need their coffee for work"he chuckled and kissed her before heading to the cafe opening it up and putting the opened sign on, he got the machines going and put on his apron...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:31 pm
"Hey wait up " He ran near her and gestured Seraph to follow. He pulled up his sleeve and looked at his watch. " Oh gosh, I'm really sorry, but I cant come with you, I have to go to work. You know how to get their right?" He waved good bye and ran towards the shop.  

kuromeruneko

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:05 pm
"Hey, I need to go get a morning normal" he sighed running with her, after a while they got to the cafe "H...hey" he said breathing hard "One ussualy..the girl wants to talk to you" he said catching his breath  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games