Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Xbox and Playstation Gaming
Final Fantasy VIII Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:48 am
then i definitely would have my license. or else, i would go back to my younger self and steal my own money so i have enough for manga and anime  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:01 pm
LOL! As for me, I would go back in time around the time I bought the Nintendo DSi and tell myself about the PSP and all the cool stuff I can get from it. biggrin  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:23 am
i would tell myself how to delete the history and cookies on the internet so he wouldnt get caught lookin at pr0n!!!!! xd xd xd biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:05 pm
ROFL!! xd You're so damn funny!  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:09 pm
i did get busted for it, so now I've learned how to completely dodge every "trap" and act innocent twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:19 pm
LOL! xd That's great news!  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:25 pm
that way, i could even look at it in front of people and they wouldnt have a clue xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:41 pm
True. That's why I always face the doorway of my room as I use my laptop so I could tell what's in front of me because if I know that if I was facing any other direction, someone could've been watching my back without giving me a chance to notice where they are.  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:45 am
yeah, i think parents secretly learn ninjitsu so they can sneak up on you without you even knowing  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:49 pm
I could totally agree on that. Because my mom could sometimes easily tell if I'm not sleeping & just faking it and I often do a good job pretending, too! xd LOL! She even uses reverse psychology (at least that's how I see it) on me just to try and wake me up; one time, she kept saying really loud, as though she wants everyone to hear, that she was going to the mall and have lots of fun and "wondered" if I was interested in a new game from Gamestop and some new stuff from Hot Topic that weekend. She kept going at it until I finally got out of the bed and said "OK, OK! You win!" LOL!  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:40 am
rofl my mom tries that too just to see what i want when she goes out. i amuse her by saying something and she gets me something similar to it xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:49 pm
rofl Now that's really hilarious! xd Sometimes, when I'm oversleeping, my mom gets my attention by cooking one of my favorite meals and leaving the kitchen door open so the scent could reach my room and get to my nose and when I catch the scent, I immediately wake up and run into the kitchen to eat the wonderful meal! LOL! LOL! xd xd It's a clever trick, since I sometimes like to eat a lot, like Garfield's craving for lasagna.  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:02 am
rofl rofl rofl i usually just wake up on my own (even before the alarm) and eat whatever i feel like making  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:32 pm
xd That's how I am when I wake up alone in the house; I just pick up whatever that's laying around the kitchen and make it into something delicious. Sometimes, I even mix breakfast with lunch; there was this one time where I ate syrup-covered waffles with pizza rolls and french fries covered in hot sauce and BBQ sauce.  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:36 pm
that sounds good! i've gotta try that sometime.  
Xbox and Playstation Gaming

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff