Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Sci-Fi RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:57 pm
User Image
Narun pressed the escape pod button that sent the Vixen to safety, the pod was to fast even for the GW at full power to catch. Narun looked at the blood trickling down the side of his face"Caught in this position agai....."the GW began to explode starting with the cockpit...  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Linda nodded at Seraph

Seraph sped off towards Narun and tried to save him "I may currently hate you, but, I aint gonna let you die" Seraph said positioning them in a way that everyonen could help savee his life, Seraph opened a window and went out onto one of the wings and tried prying open the cockpit  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:02 pm
" Damnit we need to get him out of this mech and for him not to be so closely attached to it."  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:02 pm
"A little help would be great" he caleld trying to open the cockpit "It isn't working!!"  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:05 pm
User Image
Narun coughed while inside GW,"Its going to go super nova"he chuckled"Plus I can't just leave Grey Wolf here. He is apart of me"he groaned in pain"I've betrayed you all, just leave me" the GW's engines went out and it began to fall as it continued to explode...  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:05 pm
Seramiphia put her rockets on automatic and her gloves encased her hands
Seramiphia held on She pried the cockpit open pulling him out and grabbed onto the Mecha
" Damnit linda help me it's to heavyy" She fell along with it holding NArun against her  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:08 pm
Linda sighed "I move I die, I don't move he dies..this is stupid"  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:08 pm
User Image
Narun yelled in pain"My ribs they hurt"he groaned, he must of broken something inside his chest"please just leave me"he cried his face buried in her chest."I've been horrible to you all"he cried...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:12 pm
" No!" She held him trying to push her rockets to their maximum to pull both him and the mech to land
" Tell me if the mech dies what happens NArun?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:18 pm
User Image
Narun looked at her"I loose half my mind"he said sadly"I'll still be me but not entirely... I'll be kinda insane..."he nuzzled against her"why won't you let me die"he groaned in pain"Am a machine, I follow orders I dont want to betray you again mistress..."  

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:29 pm
Linda sent a message "We can keep the machines brain alive, yet.." she said a little silent "Some of its memory will be wiped, things like orders and trivial things''

Seraph nodded "taht is true" he shot at one of the mines, Lind a flew as they exploded, she landed on his ship  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:52 pm
" Anyone mind ya know helping I'm kinda falling here." She struggle to keep her rockets working and headed towards Seraph's ship
She crashed onto it but didn't damage it.
" Because I love you silly."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:54 pm
Lindahelped her inside

Seraph opened the door "Come on, but next time something of mine blows up, I WILL kill the one who did it"  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:57 pm
" Not if it's Narun!"
" By the way I'll pay for what ever damage he caused."
Seramiphia held her side a bit and placed Narun on the medical table.
The landing hadn't hurt the ship but it had hurt her somewhat.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:58 pm
User Image
Narun looked at her and nuzzled her"I love you too mistress"he said happily. He groaned in pain, he whimpered"Am hurting master"he cried as his chest began hurting again. He held his side the best he could...  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games