Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The great demonic bash Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:28 pm
Oichi nodded "Ah! O-ok then!......Is there anything useful that i can do?" Oichi bit her lip S'-kun...everyone...please be okay...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:10 pm
hey E' be sure to tell Oichi not to touch the cyrpt cuz if she does then she'll join the many souls who're sealed inside the cyrpt  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:25 pm
E' told Oichi the info that Ryoku told him, they were runing to the portla that still was open, they needed to reach the crypt as fast as they could.

S' sended a energy slash against Mundus, he stopped it with one hand, "If that's the best you can do, better give up" Mundus roared and his chakra grew, he launched a energy blast against S', he cutted it with the sword.

"Looks like beeing trapped in a crypt didnt gave you all your power back" S' mocked him, "You stupid human, dont think that you can win this" their swords clashed...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:58 pm
"There is an huge fight going on..."Aka sighed."Thats all I can feel at this moment.  

Blind Anbu

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:06 pm
"Is that S' chakra, tell me he is alright, and E'?" Kaylen asked, she really was worried. E' crossed the portal with Ryoku, they have finally returned to the demonic realm, "Sensei, i need the coordinates of the crypt" he asked Oichi...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:18 pm
After hearing the info Oichi backed away from the crypt "That was close..." she muttered. "Oh the coordinates....It's in the Lost valley."  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:23 pm
"Got it, Ryoku lets go" E' told him, he hoped that S' was doing ok. S' punched Mundus in the face, he steped back, "You... how dare you attack my face?" Mundus grabbed S' by his arm and spinned him, he let go of him and he passe through a wall...

S' looked back, Mundus wasnt there, he sensed a attack, it was a energy slash, he stopped it with his sword, "Nice try, but now its my turn" S' pulled the emperor back, he slashed the celling making it fall into the emperor...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:42 pm
me: the lost valley......... that place is forbidden to all the fallen ones  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:00 pm
Oichi just stood there very far from the crypt.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:26 pm
*still following E'* hey E' how much longer until we get there  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:33 pm
"Just a few minutes" E' told him. S' reminded in battle position, the emperor didnt rised back, he was suspicious. "Do you plan to stay there all the time?" S' shouted him, suddenly 4 Jhons apeared, "Shadow clones?"

"You underestimated me" Jhon told him, the 4 clones launched against S', he put the sword infront of him, "Lighting shield" his chakra was visible, it stopped the clones, "You are not fighting at all, why?" S' asked him...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:13 pm
hey E' i have this uneasy feeling about something............  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:27 pm
"Me too, i think closing the crypt wont be as easy as i though" E' told Ryoku, he felt another evil precense near the crypt, it could be told that it was as strong as S' or the emperor...

"Lets said that your friends will find the meaning of despair" the clones dissapeared, S' looked arround, Jhon appeared, "So what would it be Sparda, you stop me here and let your friends die, or you leave me and go help them?" Jhon laughed, S' was at a dead end...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:36 pm
me:............. hey E' u feeling that aura........... it feels like it's perparing for something  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:15 am
Oichi shuddered from the evil aura she looked around "Where is that coming from?" she said she knew it wasn't from the crypt but somewhere near. She grabbed Reverence in her hands just in case.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games