Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Demonic War (VoH2) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good title?
Yeah! It's awesome!
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Meh, it's okay...
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Gah! It's hideous!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care, hurry up and start the d*** rp! >=(
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:49 pm
Akur landed inside Cthulhu's palace, only to find it empty. With a small sigh, he lay his head down and rested. "Servants, bring me my prisoner."

With a word of magic, the door locked in front of Icemaw. The King smiled, he being the only one to know what was behind this door. With another word of magic, he summoned a beast from the nether, one who's grosteque features made the most brave soldiers stomach turn. "Guard this door with your life. No one except me is to enter." With that, Icemaw lifted into the air and flew into the open sky above his kingdom. With a sharp turn, the nether drake headed to the Tower, the only place he feared. "I hope she was right about this..." He said silently to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:29 pm
(FTMOY, once more.)

Sortai shook his head. "Mathias, you do whatever you need to. Same for you, Lamkit. I've got something to do, and this time I go alone." He looked at the blade in his hand, then set his face in stone. He nodded to each of them, then Idarkoth, then turned and walked into the forest, knowing the way 'home' by heart.

Idarkoth was silent for a moment as he watched Sortai leave, then he spoke. "He will not return the same. I predict it so." he snorted with finality, then turned to Lamkit. "Master Lamkit, I remember you as one of the close few to her Majesty. Therefore, I pledge my service to you in Sortai's absence."

Cthulhu and K'eychei suddenly stopped. Cthulhu smiled as he watched them getting away. K'eychei looked up to him as they shared a moment of silent conversation. They turned and began flying back to the palace, leaving the pursued behind.

(Now comes me.)

Acha and his student sat at the fire, not far from the castle. They boy, (I can't remember his name so I am renaming him), Tryst, yawned and looked with pallid eyes to the massive silhouette. "We can handle it from here, Skrem. Unless you'd like to come along for whatever madness...?"  

Caryas

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:06 pm
Skrem smiled a little at Acha. "No, i said i would see this through. Seht has a very powerful book there." He said as he eyed the Book of Undeath, the strange fleshy tome Regius gave the boy in his absence. "I just dont know what is going to happen to all of us. We just might all die. Or worse, being a prisoner..."

(Too tired to continue...)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:57 am
ralph sighed of relief as the demon king flew back. now he could concentrate on not falling off. "now that he's gone, what now, where are we going?"  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:05 pm
(I suppose it is time for me to do something.)

Nethrin shook his head. "No, Engrath. Though incomplete, the Zilophos has been placed upon countless people and most proved to be incompatible. Your plan to create a "Race of Gods" will not work now, as it failed back then."

"QUIET!" Engrath shouted at Nethrin with a look of annoyance. "The only reason I didn't succeed last time was because of Araiviir! If he hadn't of stopped me, our people could have saved!"

"You forgot, Engrath. The only reason you still remain yourself is because of your brother. Araiviir knew your soul was too corrupt to put into the Tanuracus."

"Ah, the Tanuracus. The one smart decision my brother made. The thought of being able to store the souls of deceased loved ones, and then to bring them back at any wanted time...It was as if he were laughing at the gods!" Engrath gave a short, hearty laugh. "But Araiviir thought about it the wrong way. What was the point in caring for those who have died? Those who are weak should not receive another chance." Engrath looked at Nethrin with a wary eye. "I know what you are thinking; 'But Engrath. You died too.' But did Araiviir ever tell you how? Even a man like him had his dark secrets. An experiment. To join the souls of two separate beings together in one entity. I, being the fool that I was, agreed to this, as the two souls to be joined, were mine and my father's, the only person I respect. I'm not certain what happened, but Araiviir screwed up, killing me and sending my father into Oblivion. He got it right the second time, as you know. I was joined with him, and eventually I overtook him. You know the rest, Nethrin. I took the Tanuracus and created the Zilophos, the exact opposite of my brother's creation. Applying souls to a body to transform them into unstoppable creatures of war. Wicked souls did much better for combat than those pure souls that Araiviir seemed so intent on collecting." A shark-like grin spread over Engrath's face as he tried to provoke Nethrin into attacking him.

Nethrin's serpent returned to him as a claymore. "Engrath. Your time will come. However, there are still matters that I must attend to. But once I've fulfilled my contract, I'll deal with you." Nethrin disappeared, leaving Engrath with an even wider grin.

"Fine by me Nethrin. I'll be looking forward to killing you later." Engrath stretched, then beat the air furiously with his wings, speeding for the mountains on the horizon.

Mathias nodded, though he wasn't sure where Nethrin wanted him to be. "Nethrin would probably want me alone, for secrecy's sake." Mathias began strolling through the forest, waiting to hear a familiar clink of armor.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:21 pm
Akivir stopped his incantation, “lift Meesha again, she will show us the way.”

“I must find Lamkit, he’s the only one who can help me find my body, he knows my scent. Lamkit is a small green ferret, I found him several years ago when I went out to find my brother.” Meesha felt herself being lifted, she forced a blue beam out of the tip of her blade, it pointed to her home town.  

ruggaboo

Caryas

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:23 am
(FTMOY. I hate it, too, but this contains badassery to rival Peppy's most recent... Purchase of condoms and lube.)

Sortai kept walking through the forest, the trees he knew well enough to almost go by pure feeling. He kept walking, and suddenlt, just as he'd remembered, after rounding the corner of one of the massive mountains that surrounded his home, there it was. Laid out below him, still ruined, still destroyed, but still his old home. Walking amidst the rotting wood house frames and skeletons of the former buildings that had once stood, he wondered how long the others had survived before... He pushed the thoughts out of his mind. After all, he thought, I've a job to do. Not here on holiday. He scanned the wreckage for the village well, then upon finding it followed the faded path away from it down the hill to the edge of the trees and the mountain. There, cut into the rock, was his old house. Bracing himself, he stepped over the doorway. The house was essentially the same as it had been when he'd left years prior, not having rotted for being made of the mountain, except everything food related had been taken when Outren left to find Sortai. He looked around in fond rememberance, until he remembered his duty and moved onward to his fathers forge stone. The granite forgecap was still on, so Sortai pushed hard to remove it, and it gave easily, to his surprise. A glint of metal came from the depths. Sortai paused, unsure, before he reached into the dark hole in the earth. His hand touched cold metal, sharp metal, and he recoiled as a thin line of blood appeared on his palm. Wiping it away, he reached in more carefully and felt the hit, which appeared to be wrapped in some sort of wire. Grasping it he pulled, freeing the blade from the stone pit, and falling back onto the earthen floor. He looked down at the blade which lay at his feet. A strange metal he had never seen before made up the blade, a light grayish silver color. The hilt was inlaid with topaz gems Sortai guessed that Outren had found himself. The handle was wrapped in a golden colored wire, which was layered over the same type of metal handle. The blade had something written along the side in runes, something that in a flash, without warning brought Sortai's attention back to the times five years previous. He closed his eyes, and in his mind's eye he saw: Fighting Twinforge, nearly dying, Teka 'snapping', the Dragon Queen, the sword, the prophecy. He opened his eyes. Of course. The shield. He suddenly remembered. His eyes leapt up to the area above the fireplace. There hung a red metal shield, one of extreme delicacy and of ornate design, obviously not meant for combat. Sortai remembered the runes as a child, staring at them intently and trying to make sense of them. "The sword held one half of the prophecy, and the shield the other. Twinforge had the sword which he gave me, which means Cthulhu had the sword and the information on it. That meas this shield... Sunahr must have left it with Outren to prevent Cthulhu from having the whole prophecy." He looked down to the sword at his side, with it's black color and ornately sinister decorations. Grasping it, he unsheathed it and compared the two blades. Each was eerily similar in shape, weight, and balance, even if they were differing colors and each held differing simbols. Finding a sheath along the wall, he adorned the new sword on the other side of his waist, slung the shield across his back, and prepared to leave again. As he exited the building, something caught his eye from above. A large black shape swooped down from above and landed with a heay crash before him, blocking the way. Sortai watched in horror as Cthulhu dismounted K'eychei and removed his jagged black sword from his back.
"Sortai Coldiron." He said with cold calculated familiarity as he stopped ten feet away. "Six long years, six years exactly today, since we first met. Do you remember...?" He was silent for a moment. A grin crossed his face. "There are others on the way here. But by then it will be too late. By removing the shield from the wall you've broken the protective spell laid on this place by Sunahr." Sortai was silent. "This means that I and K'eychei, where we were once barred from entering, can now freely roam." He raised the sword, and Sortai without thinking drew both blades in the blink of an eye. Cthulhu's eyes shifted from one sword to the other, before he smiled. "The Prophecy Blade, and it's twin from the Nethers. An interesting combination." he brought the blade down, and Sortai raised both to block. The blade passed through Sortai's swords, lacerating his chest as it passed down his front. Sortai fell forward, the blades falling to his side. Cthulhu walked around him, then grasped the shield, removing it from his back. He walked back to K'eychei, then spoke in an ancient tongue: "Siurl khast yuuirn." He said and walked beyond K'eychei into the woods. The huge black dragon growled and moved forward, blocking the stone house in the corner from view as he grasped Sortai's body and prepared to dispose of him, but he felt something odd. Sortai was not dead, he was very much alive, as K'eychei discovered when the two swords removed two of his claws. The mighty dragon roared as he dropped Sortai, whom lay upon the ground bleeding profusely. "Kill me, beast." He said softly as K'eychei brought his head close. In due time... The dragon said as his two claws reformed back to his paw.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:15 am
With a flick of his claw, she soul drained body of the slave that was brought to him was thrown against the wall of the palace. Turning his gaze to the sky, he saw something that had never been seen in Cthulhu's lands before. A citadel that wasn't the demon kings. "Ill be rewarded for this..." Akur said with a grin as he took off into the sky to destroy the citadel.

Regius smiled as he saw the massive shadow dragon flying towards his home. Lifting the axe that was made from his mother's sword, the blood demon smiled. "Varian you fool... If only you could see the death that you approach." With a look down from his throne, the demon yelled. "Servants of blood! Minions of death! Clear this throne room! I will need it for the death of one of Cthulhu's pathetic dragons! Mages! When he is in range, teleport him here! Now go!!" Regius watched as quickly all of his servants left. With a quick smile, he used a nearby corpse to practice making it explode in a storm of blood and bone; the perfect landmine.

(i just realized that i wouldn't want to meet Regius in a dark alley)  

Dreadlord Kharne

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:13 pm
(jeez, what a long post, after reading it i realized it had nothing to do with me... but nice rping there)

Ralph lifted Meesha to point the way once more, as a light shone out of the blade. "Lamkit...green ferret?" ralph said in a puzzling voice. never before had he heard of such a creature. but nevertheless, it seems like ralph is going to have some questions answered in a few minutes...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:03 pm
Lamkit felt a sudden disturbance, “Sortai! He’s in trouble, I need him. He can’t die, I’m going after him, don’t try to stop me.” Lamkit ran the way he saw Sortai go, he remembered a small clearing he passed just before entering the village. It was the spot he met Meesha, this, Sortai, was his only hope. Lamkit ran, looking at the fresh foot prints on the ground he followed them to a house, hewn into the rock. “Sor…tai…” he saw K’eychei looming over a figure on the ground. Lamkit draws his blade and readies himself for a fight.

“Go faster; I need to find Sortai Coldiron.” Meesha said to ralph in a hurried tone.

“Kalrinth hurry, we need to find Sortai Coldiron, and get Meesha’s body, where ever it may be.” Akivir said to the large bird.

“He’s right, like he read my thoughts. After we do all of this, I must go to my village, and find a certain parcel my father left.” Meesha added.  

ruggaboo

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:44 am
(Why is it everyone is centering around this village except me? Well, it may make a difference taht i only read like the last five pages of an RP when i joined and seeming i joined the first one a little late... You know what? Forget i asked -_-)

Letting his massive wings spread over the ocean, Icemaw felt free for the first time in millenium. The crystal clear waters of the Sargios Ocean let the King of Anduria relax. With a quick turn, the massive Nether Dragon was flying towards a lone tower in the middle of this ocean. Though it was still far away, his dragon sight allowed him to see the now destroyed and decaying structure. Icemaw then saw back in the days of his youth. Only yet a drake, he was brought to The Tower of The Lost Order with his great, great grandmother. How powerful the white dragon had been. She stood there, treating the human King Tobias as her equal. While Tobais had the power to see the world in the future, she had the power to control any creature she wanted. Rimefire, the only person ever to live within the tower looked at King Tobias and Queen Diakar. The powerfully built cleric gave the others a stern glance. There was talk, none that Icemaw could remember, and there was yelling. Also none that the Nether Dragon could remember. All he could remember was Tobias saying something about the clerics "Future being blocked" and Diakar glancing with love in her eyes at her great-great grandson as they left the tower. Icemaw felt that this place is were he could find the power that Rimefire had. He already had the book of his grandmother, one that taught him spells and power beyond any mortal useage. He had the crown, which gave him power over the Nether and the most dark and powerful spells; ones that would destroy any other creature not born of the Nether. But now he could gain this last power; life giving. He knew that it would be costly, and he was prepared to make that cost. It meant giving up his dragon form. Attaining that of a mere mortal race. But in the end, he would be able to atleast subdue Rathos. Icemaw grimaced at the thought of that evil. He had once tried to take over Icemaw. But he had failed because Icemaw had more will than what was thought. But it cost him his life that time. This was different. Every one of the Ancients had fallen. First Diakar to an illness, Tobias to an enemy beyond his power, and now Rimefire to Icemaw, if he did live still at all. As he flew closer and closer to the Tower, he felt as though the power of the cleric was as strong as it was in his youth. "This has to happen," he said as he kept his course, never straying from his final challenge.

Verose smiled as she opened her eyes. She had seen Icemaw flying towards the Tower, and she knew she understood her message. "Rathos, you must calm yourself. The body wasn't ready. You would've died in the process and been right back here. He has a destiny to fullfill, one that will be feared even by my brother..." She could still see his angry face to this day. All was working out well, irratating her brother included. "Just like a good big sister!" She said with a smile as she twirled her black, emerald inlaid sword around.

(*Falls upon keyboard and dies*)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:00 pm
ralph peered over with is dragon sight eyesthrough some trees and found Cthulhul walking by, with a strange shield. he noticed his dragon ahead, with another person, probably one of their friends. ralph glanced back at the trees, and was above Cthulhul, when he noticed the shield again, ralph felt very anticipated. he closed his eyes for only a few seconds. "Akivir, im going to do something stupid, but my instincts as a dragon tell me otherwise, save your friend, don't worry about me, i'll be fine." and with that, ralph stood up on top of the bird, and fell backwards, gripping meesha as tight as ever. everything seemed so familiar, the wind brushing past his face. Ralph opened his eyes and his wings sprouted outwards from his back. he flew through the air, piercing the wind in front of him. he flew by Akivir for a second to show him a thumbs up. ralph remembered how to fly. "i must have that shield, i feel it has an answer waiting for me." and with that ralph flew downwards in an opening in the woods in front of cthulhul, blocking his path.
"i may not know who exactly you are, or who i am, but i must have that sheild. if you dont hand it over, you will taste this blade!" he pointed Meesha at the demon king.

(i know how you feel Kharne 'sweat droplets elecrify the keyboard, then the computer' "AAH!")  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:33 pm
(YAY!!! I didn't even have to tell you to!!! Yvansi told me to tell you to ambush Cthulhu and I didn't but you did it any ways!!! *hugggs nazo and purrs loudly*)(Oh Nazo did you read Voh(1) if you did then you'd know alot more than Danny (dreadlord) does...)
Meesha saw Akivir fly past and felt her hilt being gripped tightly. “Ralph, what are you doing, what’s happening?! I need to know!” Meesha asked frantically.

Akivir saw what Ralph was doing and he nodded to him. “Kalrinth, I feel the dragon Idarkoth is near, take me to him. I need to speak to a real dragon.” “What is wrong? It’s the demon king isn’t it?” Akivir nodded, “Akivir, I forbid you from fighting him without me. And you know the circumstances of our contract.” Akivir nodded again solemnly. “I know Kalrinth, I know.”

Lamkit Looked up to see a man shaped figure with wings fly down from above. “Friend or foe I don’t know. But fight me not for we’ve never fought.” Lamkit had just noticed that he rhymed. “K’eychei Demon dragon, you will die for the soul you have taken!” Lamkit flung his sword out to his side and charged letting the sword tip slide across the ground. He jumped in the air about to strike.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:17 pm
(FTMOY, as we didn't see each other at the Gaia Meetup, but he managed to e-mail me this while he was there.)

K'eychei flung Sortai aside when Lamkit appeared. He turned and snarled. Fine. Another mortal whom will suffer eternal damnation from me... He leapt up on massive wings as Lamkid charged, then opened his massive jaws, releasing a searing beam of black heat shot directly for the once ferret turned prince. You smell of faeries... I'll capture you, then... Torture you, we will, until you reveal the location of your long lost city...

Cthulhu stopped dead as Ralph dropped before him. He smiled as Ralph pointed the blade at him. "Oh ho ho ho ho..." He said as he produced his massive jagged black sword, still dripping Sortai's blood. "I love the taste of blades, young one... Each one that enters my body only brings proof to the point of my existance." He drew up close to Ralph, and before Ralph could do anything impaled himself on Meesha. He smiled as black blood moved along the blade, dripping and sizzling on the ground. "I cannot die except by the one whom holds this shield and her counterpart, the sword. Fighting me is useless. I suggest you give up now." he receeded and twirled his blade, sheathing it and turning away from Ralph.

Sortai pulled himself up, and waved a hand over his chest. He felt the wound vanish, but he remembered doing nothing. He felt his limbs move without his consent, and slumped over to the house, where he collapsed in the doorway. Sitting within the house was a cloaked, masked figure. "Hello, Sortai. I am Rathos." The figure said as he rose. "I speak to you freely, as I am your hope. I healed you, I can give you the power to eliminate the Demon King and his dragon... I am the bringer of order, the one whom makes eternal peace... I will help you to end all wars and strife, hunger, drought, end it all forever... Take my hand." Sortai looked up, still weak, but reached out feebbly and grasped the gloved hand. Immediately he was full of energy. He stood, nodded to Rathos, whom nodded back, grinning beneath his mask, and he watched as Sortai ran back out, picked up the swords, and ran to aid Lamkit. "And the pieces fall further into place." Rathos whispered before he became smoke.

Rathos reappered beside his sister. "Listen to me, sister. The ones whom I have used to achieve this are all in my hands now. I have the ability to enact another Purge, and I intend to once Sortai dispatches the Demon King, as he will shortly. The half-dragon Ralph is recieving my power as we speak, for he'll need it to take the shield. Once the shield is taken, they will return it to Sortai, and he'll kill Cthulhu and K'eychei as the prophecy lays out. 'The Greatest Foe will be cut down by this blade, our Brightest Hope shielded by this shield." Sortai will kill them both, thus freeing the earth from this curse that has been laid upon it... Then, with all opposition removed, I will commence to eliminate every last living creature on this planet, boil the seas, crumble the continents, and at last end my own life to where no such agonies will ever exist again as the ones created by pathetic men and their dreams..."

(( Yeah, I know how y'all feel... ))  

Caryas

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:18 pm
Caryas
(FTMOY, as we didn't see each other at the Gaia Meetup, but he managed to e-mail me this while he was there.)
(( Yeah, I know how y'all feel... ))

(Yvansi lives in cincinati, but you like in iceland... how would you two see each other?)  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games