Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Mythics-Human/Creature Roleplay- Now Open For Posting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will win?
  Humans
  Mythics
  Peace
View Results

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:29 pm
Sortai froze. "I have no idea what could be going on, so I believe I'll stay silent..."

Seth stood stock still for a moment before smiling. "Why, I am a nearby law enforcement officer, and I am currently tracking a deranged maniac. He was last seen in this area. Could you perhaps point me to where he is...?" He asked, not at all sounding surprised to meet a dragon.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:39 pm
Anath took a deep breath, let it out slowly and lept from the mud, catlike, at the last possible moment. He narrowly avoided the white bolt, but he meant for that to happen, he wasn't still quite recovered.
He flew backwards through the air, landed on all fours and skidded back to a stop, still looking very much like an animal. Straightening, and slowing his breathing to a more relaxed and manageable tempo, he looked at Kiun. Words were quite unnecessary now.
He drew, seemingly from the air, a silver kunai and threw it experimentally at Kiun. It flew like it had been shot from a bow rather than thrown by a little child, aiming straight for Kiun, a flash of silver amongst the mud.

heartsXdespise

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:41 pm
Kiun twisted, feling the sharp edge of the blade graze his chest as it passed. He landed before the boy with a thud, brandishing his staff. "Nice try."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:46 pm
Anath smirked, still saving his breath, and tossed a second kunai in Kiun's direction. With a slight flick of his other hand, he threw another kunai, directly in the blind spot of the first (well, technically second), a well-practiced move he often used to disorient the enemy, as the attention would be on the first knife, and not on the one in the shadows.
He moved as little as possible, still recovering.

heartsXdespise

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:48 pm
Kiun twisted the staff in an expert manner, becoming slightly transparent. The two kunai shot through him like he wasn't there. But he gasped and became opaque once more. His powers were weaker.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:54 pm
Anath blinked, caught off guard by this. Often, his attacks were physical, so this would be more than a slight hindrance. But, as Kiun solidified once again, he smirked.
"Does it bother you that you're going to die?" Anath asked breathlessly, more willing to talk than to fight at the moment. He was recovering more quickly by the second, but not quite ready to full-out fight.

heartsXdespise

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:54 pm
Paradisity shot back down into the lake, masking her from her father, but not disabling her attacks. Going deeper, she made a spire of water rise from the lake, and turn to ice, shooting shards at her father, and trying to hit Anath. She could aim pretty well, considering she was relying on the vibrations of the earth.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:58 pm
Tsurara looked at the human. She could feel his heart beat...it was hard to detect, but he was lying.
"By nearby, you mean the town that is at least fifty miles from here," she asked mockingly.
"There have been no maniacs, only my friends and companions," she said, still not letting down her guard.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:25 pm
Aieori shrugged. "I don't know. It was Saaaaaam's idea." He smiled. "Sam and her pet lion. Hee hee hee hee hee." he giggled.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:00 pm
raptor rolled his eyes "arew we going bacl anytime soon, its almost midday and im hungry!!!" he whined, his tail moved grumpily  

curtntay

Hilarious Lunatic

Yvansi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:45 am
Idarkoth felt the shards of ice penetrate his scales. He closed his eyes as the blood began to run down his chest, blocking the pain. I cannot harm you. Not my own flesh and blood. Not against my oath to your mother. Kill me, then. If you see fit, end this now.

Kiun's smile twisted into a sharp snarl. "One of us will die. And if it is me, then my time will have come." He swung the staff, a whip-like manifestation of light energy making itself known. The tendril of pure light would crack with a huge bang as it attempted to snap across Anath's small frame.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:48 am
Seth's smile vanished, his eyes hardened, and his eyes seemed to flash their crimson color outward. "Hmm... Quite a smart creature. I have business with the human you hold in your ranks. If you were smart, you would turn him over to me and this could be done with. On the other hand, I could return empty handed to my new-found master and bring his wrath upon not just me, but those who are preventing his goal as well... And plus, you would be ending the life of one of the race whom betrayed you so long ago."  

Yvansi

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:03 pm
Aieori shrugged. "I don't know, it's fun, I guess. You'll have to ask Saaaaam. Sam wanted to." He grinned. "If you're hungry, Dragony, we could get you some lunch,"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:06 pm
Anath pushed up his glasses, feeling much better suddenly, and leapt back, again narrowly avoiding the whip.
Digging his bare feet into the mud and reaching solid ground, he used the ground as a springboard to leap at Kiun, aiming a punch at his midsection. His tiny fingers were, as aforementioned, tiny, but they were forcefully powered and could possibly knock him back if they made contact.

heartsXdespise

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:09 pm
Cody dropped out of the sky and landed with a THUD next to Seth, face-first onto the ground.
"Ow..." He grumbled as he pulled himself to his feet, he was NOT used to flying so far so fast, and it took him a moment to orient himself. Noticing Tsurara, he frowned, blinked, and jumped to his feet. "HEY! You're not a human," he said, pointing at her.
Then he noticed Seth. "Oh, YOU! You're the human, right? I'm going to punch you!" He announced for all the world to hear and he pulled back his arm.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff