Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:22 pm
"Loo, I now that this is a small town, and with all that's been happening...but I really need soem fresh air, you know? Just to be normal for a day . Why don't we all go shopping together like proper human beings? We can say we're your relatives or tourists or something."
he doubted that koko would allow it, but was honest. Since he had started to thin straight again he was beginning to miss human contact once more.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:33 pm
"That.....that could work.....I guess," Koko replied. She wasn't 100% sure on the idea, but decided to go along with it since Drake was making the effort to be nice. And it had been ages since she had gone out with other people for....fun. On top of that it might dull the saddness that tonight already brought.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:56 pm
Drake grinned.
"Excellent! Looks like your the tour guide then"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:08 pm
"We're going shopping?" Judith asked as she came down the stairs to greet Koko.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:30 pm
"Aye." Drake said, leaning back a little. "though on the condition that I act as style consultant for when you ladies try on your bras and knickers." he gave a crooked grin.
"if you choose to initiate a pillow fight also, i won't get in your way." he winked with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:33 pm
"I may have to take you up on that offer." Judith laughed. She hadn't "settled" for a good couple months and she missed people that she'd be seeing more than a day or two.

[I'm working on the characters. They were always rough though so now I need to figure out backstories and such. :/ ]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:53 pm
[cool smile bear in mind you can always work them out during the rp. I know Drake's evolved a lot as i've been rping him.]

Drake grinned.
"don't joke missy, i'm deathly serious. And I don't want any granny knickers either." he laughed.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:11 pm
The edge of Koko's mouth tweeked with the hint of a smile.

"Just give me a moment to put on more suitable walking shoes," Koko said as made a quick trip upstairs. She put on a pair of sandels and decided not to bother changing. Then she returned downstairs and put the jacket back on.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:25 pm
[They'll evolve anyway but they have little to no history. They kind of spawned one day according to what information I've got for them so far. xD ]

"Alright." Judith smiled, glad that everyone seemed to be in better spirits.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:24 am
Koko double checked her wallet and car keys and was ready to go. She figured she won't just take them in her dark blue pick-up truck that was parked behind the shop.

However, there really wasn't much open except the drug-store and the thrift shop would still be open for a little more then an hour.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:03 am
Drake fussed around in front fo teh hall mirror, trying to get his hair to look right. while he had gotten changed, only having one set of clothes meant that he always felt scruffy. Now that normal people would see him for more than a few moments presentability suddenly seemed important.
"What places will be open?" he asked, wondering if his hoeps of clotehs and gadget shops woul dbe relaised.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:01 pm
"Well.....the thrift shop will still be open and the drug store," Koko replied. "Oh....and there's a 24hour Wal-Mart on the other side of town." She had almost forgotten about that store since she rarely ventured there.
"I can drive if you don't mind cramming into a pick-up truck."  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:38 pm
"Cramming is fine with me." Judith said.
"The thrift store and Wal-Mart sound worth visiting."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:06 am
Drake nodded in agreement.
"Aye, that sounds great. So you can drive, then?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:29 am
"Yes, does that surprise you?" Koko asked opening the back door signaling that she was ready to head.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games