Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:05 pm
"Well we might as well pack up. I wonder why you teacher didn't show up." She said curiously.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:12 pm
"I don't know all I know is their name was Fallows." He said shrugging. The name sounded familiar but he wasn't sure.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:25 pm
She looked up at the clock, "Well it's been sixteen minutes, so I suggest e get going." Everyone else in the class was already starting to leave happily." They were the last one's waiting there. "Come on Bradley, we can go have that hour of fun now."

Just then a woman came in with a bunch of papers in her hands and a bag over her shoulders. "Damnit, what a morning, what a day, why I decided to take this post is beyond..." she looked up to see Adelline and Brad preparing to leave. "Oh my, I really am late. My class has already left me." She frowned and sat at her desk trying to organize the papers.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:28 pm
"Yes you're sixteen minutes late Ms. Fallows." Bradley said. "Well hopefully you get here on time next time." He said as he stood walking towards the door and still trying to remember why her name sounded familiar.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:38 pm
Obviously ignoring his comment she gave a creepy kind of smile and asked him, "Bradley dear, who is your new...friend?" she said smiling at Adelline who gave her a quizzical look back.

Hmm... maybe he does not like English because his teacher is so creepy... she thought to herself analyzing the woman.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:42 pm
"Huh? Wait how did you know my name?" Bradley asked her really confused now. First day of classes and my late teacher knows my name. This is very weird. Maybe she's working for Valerian. He thought to himself pondering.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:55 pm
She panicked, damn my slipping tongue! she thought, "I heard your friend here say it as I was walking through the door, and I didn't hear you say her name. Hence the reason why I am asking you now." she said with a polite little smile on her face.

"Victoria Clarice Duboi Bradshaw at your service." Adelline smiled remembering her false name and trying to keep up appearances. She was suspicious of this woman. She smelled blood on her hands as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:00 pm
"Alright whatever you say lady." Bradley said suspicious of this woman too. "Well nice seeing you." He said walking out the door leash still firmly in hand. "Let's head to the car and play." He said to her winking.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:09 pm
Again if she had the blood to do so she would have blushed, "Bradley I agree, you are so not classy." she smiled at him and followed along behind him like a good little slave.

She watched them leaving the room and after a few seconds, she shoved all the papers into her desk grabbed her bag and followed far behind them. "I just know that she is lying... and the boy I can't believe he is still alive." she said under her breath passing a few people in the hallways. She kept a considerable distance away from them so they would not know she was following them.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:14 pm
Bradley chuckled. "I already told you I wasn't." He said to her knowing she wanted it as much as him. "Come on you want it just as bad." He said chuckling.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:22 pm
"All I want is that delightful little liquid running through your veins. Ha but if I had just met you I would probably have the strong belief that it was poison not blood." She smiled playfully and continued to follow him.

"Where the hell are they going?" She thought seeing them walk in multiple twists and turns.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:28 pm
Bradley stopped at the car and opened the door. "After you Victoria." He said smirking.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:38 pm
"Why thank you Bradley." She said getting in the car and buckling her seat belt while waiting for him to join.

She followed them out to the parking lot and watched him let her into the car, "I know I am not mistaken..."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:42 pm
Bradley chuckled. "You won't need that silly." He said before kissing her on the forehead. He shut the door and walked to his side and opening the door getting in the car and taking his shirt off. "There's no one around we can goof around for a bit." He said to her hoping she understood.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:53 pm
She was glad the windows were tinted at this point, she was anxious. Of course she knew what he was talking about she had lived for so much longer than he had. "What is your definition of goofing around?" she said undoing her seat belt.

She stayed a good distance away from the car, waiting for it to take off so she could go for hers and follow them home.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games