Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Neko High (plz post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:02 pm
............Ryoku come in here *i walk in*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:05 pm
*looks at ryoku an smiles*  

emopanda32412

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:03 pm
"Russian Roulette!" Ren'ai smiled stupidly, grabbing back her gun. "Don't touch this one, it's special. It has quite a um... story behind it."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:05 am
eVer since the day she talked to Seiko nd the explosion she cooped herself in da room. Ain sat up in her bed. " it's been a couple of days since I've been tryin to socialize at school. Meh! I give up I'm too lazy for dis kinda of labor." Ain gets up from her bed , yawns nd stretches . Walks into her bathroom nd combs her short gray hair. Puts on some clothes nd shoes nd grabs a book nd walks out into the courtyard. Ain finds an empty tree nd jumps onto a branch nd begins to read her book. "feels nice to catch up on my latest Von Helsing" continues to read.(( srry I haven't been RP'in lately I've been busy wit festivities nd stupid projects for school so yea glad to be RP' in again))  

raito sakamaki

Ice-Cold Kitten

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:07 am
Akemi said " it looks like a regular gun to me." he poked the gun and poked Ren'ai. "i want to show you something." he opene dthe front door and walked out side he had and umbrella in his hand. Yet it was sunny outside. "Are you comeing Ren'ai?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:23 pm
Ain closed her book she finally finished her book. She grabbed her stuff nd tried to jump off the tree. Her foot hit a branch nd she landed on her back "OWWW! My back it hurts!" she tries to get up but she couldnt so she decided to just lay there nd try nd fall asleep to ease da pain.  

raito sakamaki

Ice-Cold Kitten

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:44 pm
"Yeah, yeah... I'm coming." She murmured, a little pissed that he called her gun "A regular one." She followed him outside, looking strangely at the umbrella. "Expecting it to rain?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:06 pm
*sits next to the head master* hai father  

cmsntn05

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:34 pm
Akemi said " not expecting. knowing." he picked Ren'ai and said "where were going it always rains.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:49 pm
"Huh... seriously?" Ren'ai asked, slanting her eyes at the boy. "A place that always rains, huh? Weird." She murmured, closing her eyes.  

iTammie-chan

emopanda32412

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:56 pm
*thinks to self* thats his father? well i guess they do look alike.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:07 pm
Ain wakes up nd sits up " ow, my back still hurts. Better go see the school nurse." she forces herself to get up nd she walks into the clinic nd finds the nurse to examine her. " Wow Ain! U really hurt yourself good dis time ur gonna have to stay in for a week. I'm gonna bandage u from waist to ur neck cept' for ur arms of course." after bein' bandaged she finds a cot nd lays in it starin at the ceilin thinkin "well everytime I try to make friends it's a total failure! Well I just give up for good!" she pulls the covers over her head nd trys to sleep pleasantly.  

raito sakamaki

Ice-Cold Kitten

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:35 am
Akemi brought ren'ai to a giant water fall that fell into a large bay at the bottom of it. Durring the time he walkd there he was silent. when they arrived he set her down and put the umbrella over their heads. it started to rain around the area of the bay.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:50 pm
Head Master: tell me girl...... what is it that u want with our clan?  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:08 pm
Ren'ai stared up in amazement at the now soaked umbrella. "A waterfall... and as soon as we sit down it begins to rain. You sure you're not a rain god or something?"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games