Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) star trek reboot (since gais's being weird) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:32 pm
"what do you mean 'funny business'?" Zepatos asked

--

Kirk nodded and revived the communica.
"aye aye. Since you have my engineer and ensign i'll meet you on your ship."

he then watched the communication through, frowning. he immediately got up and walked off to the transporter.
"Spcok, you're with me."

--

nero had them taken away. he fully expected the klingons to kill them, though they probably had other uses for them. he would get the codes off anotehr captain, preferably Kirk himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:39 pm
"Wonderful" Shern smiled

"Lieutenant, prepare to meet meet the Captain in the transporter room. Bring him, Mr Chekov, Mr Scott and Tallulah to the tactical briefing room. Lets see if we can figure out our next step"

"Sensor room, this is the bridge. You have 5 minutes to finish up Mr Scott, Mr Chekov. We've received some disturbing news and need those sensors running. I'm pretty sure the captain wants his crew back too!"  

Near Xephis

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:39 pm
"Don't be teaching her tricks," Uhura replied leaving the meaning behind it open. "Now if you'll excuse me...I need to return to my post."

--

Spock nodded and followed Kirk to the transporter.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:09 pm
Zepatos rolled his eyes and tried to manoeuvre the sleepy jinx elsewhere so she wouldn't lean on him.

--

"aye aye sir, she's almost ready." scotty rpelied.

Kirk stepped into the transporter with spock and soon was on Shern's ship. he looked around curiously  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:25 pm
Jinx slept on purring softly as a steady beat.

--

Spock observed Kirk's curiousity. "This is your first time aboard is it not?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:32 pm
Zepatos eased out and put the blanket form his bunk over her.

--

Kirk nodded.
"Yeah, isn't it yours? this is an impressive machine." he smield in admiraton. it was certainly odler but had a lot of character  

dragontamer363
Crew

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:38 pm
"Gentlemen; My name is Lieutenant Monroe, Sherns first officer. He apologies for not being able to meet you in person, but he is currently engaged. I am to take you of a tour of the ship, meanwhile collecting other relevant personal for this meeting. Shern has already taken the liberty of inviting Chekov and Scott. Should you wish anyone else present invite them over now. If we head this way I can show you the ships laboratories. We won't be able to head into one of them but will pick up Tallulah there. We'll then pick up your navigator and engineer before concluding the tour. By this time Shern should have his simulation running"

Monroe gestured Kirk and Spock to follow him.

----

Shern loaded a map of the quadrant onto the tactical display. "Computer, please focus view on the following areas; the klingon border, this station, the ship graveyard and the reportings of Nero."

Dutifully the computer zoomed in, ensuring the relevant areas were on display.

"Computer, please collate the latest tactical layout we have of this area. I want every Starfleet, Federation and Friendly ship on the display. Especially the 3rd fleet!"

"That operation requires a secure link to starfleet and a level 2 clearance."

"Commodore Shern; Authorisation code Alpha, Alpha, Pappa, One, One, Three, Omega, verify"

"Speech and command code authorised. Collating data."

"Good" Shern said and smiled. Everything was almost done.

"Briefing room to Tallulah. Monroe is on his way to get you. Please send the yield information of your 'handy work' so I can lay it into the simulation. See you shortly"

"Finally computer, amend the tactical armaments of this ship and enterprise to be equipped with the weapon specifications I just loaded. Please load all tactical scenarios I have developed with Nero's ships and Klingon ships. DO NOT load them onto the map. Just load them into the scenario"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:44 pm
"Indeed," Spock replied. "However you show it more."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:48 pm
Kirk looked sideways at Spock, regarding him for a moment before letting the potentially offensive it drop.
"Well we all can't be a Mona Lisa smile like you." he said, clasping his hand behind his back and following the group.
he looked around and thought as they were guided around like tourists.
"i...don't really look that obviously green do I?" he asked eventually. he didn't want to look inexperienced even if he technically was.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:52 pm
It took a moment for Spock to recall the Earth expression. "Curiousity and amazed is quite common with new occurances, captain," Spock replied.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:55 pm
"Commodore Shen takes great pride in his vessel. His unique position in this sector and Starfleet itself has given him many freedoms to upgrade this ship with alien technologies. This lab is one of them but has such a high clearance level only researchers, Commodores and Admirals may enter."

Monroe tapped a button on the door. "Tallulah, this is Monroe. We are to report to the Commodore for a tactical briefing. Please come this way"

Tallulah swept out the room in her dark shroud. Everyone saw her figure nod, and then gesture Monroe to continue.

--Monroe lead the tour through engineering, recreational, science and crew areas before heading to the sensor array to pick up Chekov and Scottie.

"Mr Chekov, Mr Scott, how is progress on the sensors?"

"I've done my bit" said Chekov; looking to Scottie for an update on the engineering himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:56 pm
"Yeah but I don't actually want to look amazed do I? I want to look if anything mildly bored. Seen it before, done that, you know? That's what a captain of Starfleet should look like."
he sighed.
"You know, or rather you don't have to know. Your face is capable of like two expressions."
He followed them into another room and tried to be more reserved in his impressed curiosity.

--

"Engineering si done. It just needs testing." scotty confirmed with a satisfied grin  

dragontamer363
Crew

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:06 pm
"The test will have to be in the field; we've run out of time. If everyone would like to follow me I'll show you our medical bay and bridge before heading to the briefing room. Do you wish the presence of anyone else from your crew Kirk before we proceed? "  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:13 pm
Uhura returned to the bridge and was update on what was going on.

--

Spock followed along in silent observation.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:19 am
Kirk paused for a moment in thought but then shook his head. He could relay the information later, and they needed a break.
"that's alright. I have all I need." he said with a nod

Scotty checked a couple more things and then followed her.
"Alright, she should be right as rain anyway."
he joined on with Chekov and the others and nodded to Kirk and Spck when he joined them.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games