Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) breaking lines rp (cos gaia's being stupid) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:18 am
Drake smirked
"Are you saying i cannot control myself or that i'm a prude?" he poked her nose again playfully  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:23 am
"Hmmm....I think you're balanced between the two," Koko smiled. "Which am I? And I suggest you choose your words carefully."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:24 am
drake made a purposefully mumbly sound and stopped her complaining by pulling her into a kiss  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:32 am
Koko was taken by surprise by the kiss which caused her to let out muffled gasp. But it quickly turned into a low pleasured moan. She locked her arms around his neck as she felt her knees wanting to buckle. Her mind went blank as they kissed.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:42 am
Drake broke off after a while with a laugh at how into it she got.
"Wow Koko."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:46 am
"What?" Koko asked blushing and slightly breathless.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:04 am
"I can't take you anywhere in polite company, can i?" he smirked and kissed her again  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:12 am
Koko was about to protest, but it became nothing more than another muffled gasp. Her fingers raked through his hair. "How often do you plan to keep doing that?" she gasped lightly and braced herself against him. "Or are you testing my limitations now?"  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:20 am
"it serves you right." Drake smirked  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:25 am
Koko buried her face in his chest and laughed. Her fingers still toyed with his hair. "Should we see what the others are up to now?" she asked. "Or are you going to read me a bedtime story from the Odsessy?" She swayed a bit as she asked.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:27 am
he moved his hands down to her hips to steady her a little.
"that's upto you. though my reading is probably as good as my singing."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:34 am
"Then I'm sure I'll find it just as entertaining," Koko replied as she heard another sound from the kitchen.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:41 am
"What the hell is he doing in there?" Drake asked, as he saw Koko look over. He wandered through to find Aridas sat up on one of the counters eating a bowl of pasta, though he had to crouch forwards slightly to fit under the overhead cupboards. He looked slightly guilty as Drake arrived.

"What...just what?" Drake sighed. "isn't the table good enough for you"

"Didn't want to disturb you." he said, twisting his fork around the spaghetti.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:47 am
Koko had a mildly confused and amused expression when she beheld the sight, but it quickly switched to embarassment when he mentioned not 'disturbing' them. "Its your home," she replied. "You're free to go where you want."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:53 am
"Yeah..." Aridas said vaguely. "I don't mind. Plus I thought i could have dinner sneakily." he smirked.

"Just because you're a freak, you don't' have to hide it." Drake joked. "i'll jump out on a limb and assume you were never wearing makeup too, right?"

"Your deduction is correct, sir." Aridas replied, trying to put on a Sherlock-Holmes-esque voice. he finished off the last if the spaghetti and plopped the bowl in the sink next to him.

"Are you ever going to explain?" Drake sighed.

Aridas smirked back. "You haven't' asked nicely enough, yet."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games