Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:25 pm
Oblen thinks for a moment then thought of something, but shakes his head and looks away. "I don't know..." He said trying to quickly think up a different idea.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:36 pm
Mira raised an eyebrow slightly "Your a bad liar.What is it?" She cocked her head slightly and gave him a look on curiosity.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:52 pm
Oblen shrugs. "Well, I--... No I don't." He said looking away.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:20 pm
Mira smiled slightly and got up.Walking over, she leaned over and looked him in the face "C'mon, just tell me."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:17 pm
Oblen closes his eyes and shakes his head. "No..." He then had a thought. "... How about you tell me what... you were thinking when I saw your little blush that soon enough turned into a big blush."  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:31 pm
Mira laughed quietly "Okay...I'll make you a deal.You tell me what your little idea was and then I'll tell you what I was thinking." She cocked her head slightly "Deal?"  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:48 pm
He shakes his head. "No, you first." He said with his arms crossed.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:13 pm
Mira raised an eyebrow slightly "And people tell me I'm stubborn......" Sighing slightly, she straightened and looked at him, a faint blush returning to her face "I was thinking that your cute."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:37 pm
Oblen puts his hand on his chin to appear like he's thinking as his wings on his back spread out some. He then said "... Well, not an 'idea' persay... just a thought... I was thinking... about... We... uh..." He couldn't think of how to word it… he didn’t even want to say it at all… it was a slight thought… but he had to, so the just looks up and says it with his eyes closed as his face reddens some "... I was thinking of intercourse." He then looks down some, not knowing how she's going to respond... most likely negative.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:48 pm
Mira's jaw dropped and her face turned a bright pink "Uhh...umm......" She sat down where she stood, not entirely sure of what to say to that.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:53 pm
He shakes his head some. "It was one of those little quick thoughts people have... like when someone's mad and wants to kill." He said, still looking down though.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:07 pm
Mira continued to stare at him in shock before shaking her head "But....How pn earth could you think that about me?I mean for God's sake look at me.I'm a tiny little freak people don't even give a second glance!" Her word came out in a squeek of shock and confusion.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:16 pm
His face was still reddened as he felt a bit like he was on fire, yet there was no flames... he managed to contain it. "... I, uh... You... you’re the only one who's... I don't know... been there... and stuff..." He couldn't think of what to say, even though he knew what he liked about her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:20 pm
Mira gave him a confused look "Been there?I don't get what you mean...All I did was listen and help out when the cops where in the alley......." Her face was still a bright pink and now she couldn't get his earlier comment out of her head.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:37 pm
He sighs before finally saying "I mean... Alright, first... your the only female person that didn't just run off when I spoke to you... then you'd listen and speak to me like I was normal... then you saved me... then you showed me around... I mean a whole lot... and... so on." He said not looking up.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games