Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Library! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hallucination Angel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:22 am
Alex had gotten onto her lap top that she always had with ehr but she had to have went to get it but she was reading something that was making her stare at it and nothing else, it looked like she was in a trance just reading. "Oh my god!" She yelled suddenly after exiting the window. "That was the weirdest thing I've read ever" She added finally noticing the lights went out. "Hey what happened?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:26 am
Christen Wilson
Alex had gotten onto her lap top that she always had with ehr but she had to have went to get it but she was reading something that was making her stare at it and nothing else, it looked like she was in a trance just reading. "Oh my god!" She yelled suddenly after exiting the window. "That was the weirdest thing I've read ever" She added finally noticing the lights went out. "Hey what happened?"

What did you read?  

Demarest

Hallucination Angel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:37 am
Demarest
Christen Wilson

What did you read?

"This" Alex replied Murder or Heroics?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:35 pm
*Grabs the book from Alex and quickly reads it.*
"Whoa, that is strange."

Angilwingz

Even Angels Cry.....

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:13 pm
RubyRays
Even Angels Cry.....
*stares blankly in the ceiling*

Stares at Angle "Is something wrong?" she questions her.
Yes, I'm utterly bored as well as confused. I heard there's someone from Durmstrang comming. Is that true?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:40 pm
Yes it's true. He's already here!  

Angilwingz

Hallucination Angel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:58 pm
ok besides the ghosts here at the castle I was being followed by somone unknown last night gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:01 pm
Christen Wilson
ok besides the ghosts here at the castle I was being followed by somone unknown last night gonk
That's...really creepy. confused  

Angilwingz

Hallucination Angel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:15 pm
Angilwingz
Christen Wilson
That's...really creepy. confused

I've had alot of people die in my family....they like to come to MY house apparently. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:25 pm
*Shudders.* Well, family reunions are nice I guess.  

Angilwingz

RubyRays

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:25 pm
Angilwingz
((Yes Ruby I know but just wait...it's not what you think.))

*Angil turns a page and reads the spell written on it. The lights in the library flicker and go out.*

*Giggles.* "Hehe, Dark Magic! Now I understand what that other book meant about spells that aren't what they seem. This book messes with light, I wonder if there's a spell to make the sun set faster..."

"Berry, don't worry dear. Just remember to keep your voice down..."

"...What in the world," Rea said having notice the lights go off and on. "Okay what's going on here?" she said crossly raising her voice and looking around.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:27 pm
RubyRays

"...What in the world," Rea said having notice the lights go off and on. "Okay what's going on here?" she said crossly raising her voice and looking around.
I'm sorry Ruby, I can't find the spell to reverse it. *Flips widly through the book.*  

Angilwingz

RubyRays

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:38 pm
Angilwingz
RubyRays

I'm sorry Ruby, I can't find the spell to reverse it. *Flips widly through the book.*

((xD))

"Eh, I'll let is slide this time...just hurry up an find a counter...I think I'm going to have a siezer(sp?)" she whimped.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:29 pm
I'm going to watch episode one tonight and people should know what I'm talking about if I say Episode xD  

Hallucination Angel

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:46 am
RubyRays
((xD))

"Eh, I'll let is slide this time...just hurry up an find a counter...I think I'm going to have a siezer(sp?)" she whimped.
"Aww, Rea, are you afraid of the dark?" ((I am too.))  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games