Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A Knight to Remember Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:06 pm

IkumiAngel
Izumi climbed to her feet, as she cupped her hands together. A faint blue glow emitted from her hands, as she slowly opened them to reveal a small upside down crescent moon shaped pendant.

"Use this by focusing a small amount of energy into it. It can also be fashioned into a cute little necklace." She stated, as she grabbed a chain that was around her neck and pulled out a necklace with the same pendant that she had tucked into her shirt. It was made of ice, and would never melt seeing how she made it with her powers. Though that was the only thing she could make.

"Thanks." She pulled out a necklace chain from out of her bag. "Will this work?"
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:15 pm

Izumi quickly glanced at the chain, before nodding towards her. "It should work." She stated, before making her way towards the ice. She had to begin practicing considering she had only an hour to start coordinating her new routine. She had to go home and start working on a huge project for science which was her least favorite subject. That was probably the only class she was getting a B+ in. Otherwise all of her other classes she was getting an A- or better.

IkumiAngel
Crew

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:54 am

Izumi made her way onto the ice, as she gracefully glided across the surface. It appeared more like she was dancing with every movement she made. She had to think of how her routine would go, but the hardest part always seemed to be the begining. She could never get it right, but once she did the rest just seemed to come naturally to her. She spent most of the hour trying to get her routine down, but decided to quit early for the day seeing how her project would take a lot longer to figure out. Unlike ice skating, science didn't come naturally for her. She could never figure it out no matter how hard she tried. Frowning she made her way off the ice, as she sat down on the bench from before to take her skates off. She then proceeded to go to the locker room so she could gather her things so she could leave.

About ten minutes later she left the skating rink with her duffel bag filled with her skating things over her shoulder. She made her way down the side walk deciding to pick up something for lunch, before starting on her project.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:30 pm

Hotaru finished her lunch and let out a lonely sigh. It was still difficult for her at school. Friends were hard to comeby because her reputation preceeds her where ever she went since the collapse of the Mugen Academy her father ran.

"I wonder how Chibi Usa-chan is..." She thought to herself.

SaturnGrl

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:04 pm

Kou looked up as the sound of his door opening alerted him to the ending of the noon time class. "Senshi," he greeted the person at the door. It was the owner of the dojo and his old teacher, the only person who wouldn't knock before opening the door.

"I'm going to lunch and I have a meeting afterwords." The other informed him, drawing a nod from Kou. "When do we get to meet the mystery woman who's taken the interest of my favorite student?"

The other's teasing tone drew a blush on Kou's cheeks. "Soon Sensei." A chuckle followed by the closing of the door ended the other person's intrusion into his office.

Kou sighed quietly to himself. He'd have the dojo to himself until about three then a night instructor would wander in to take care of the beginner classes while he taught the advanced class.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:50 pm

Izumi made her way into a nearby store, as she searched for something she could buy quick and bring home to eat. She made her way through out the isles, as she took her time. She wasn't in a that much of a hurry to go home if it meant working on her project. She sighed to herself, as she tried to take her mind off of the subject of her project. She then proceeded to grab a box of cereal off the shelf, before heading towards the diary section to grab some milk. It was the cheapest thing, plus she needed more cereal anyways.

She made her way up towards the front of the store after retrieving the milk, before paying for it. She then proceeded to exit the store, before practically dragging her feet home.

~*~

Minako hung up her cellphone, as she immediatly noticed she had a new voice message. She typed in her security number, as she pressed a button to play the message. It was from Kou, and he left a list of different numbers for her to call. She began to smile warmly, as she memorized the one to the dojo, before punching it in. She waited a couple moments to see if he would pick up, as she proceeded to make her way home.

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:14 pm

The door had no sooner closed than the phone rang. Being the only one in the building, Kou immediately answered it. Finding Minako's familiar voice on the other end brought a smile to his lips. "Hi." He greeted her warmly after the initial exchange of greetings. "I was just thinking about you."
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:18 pm

Minako began to smile cheerfully, as she began to chuckle. "I was also thinking about you." She stated, as she continued down the sidewalk. If she was correct the dojo that he worked at was on the way to her house. Now all she had to do was find it, so she could surprise him.

"So how have you been since I last saw you? I hope Artemis hasn't caused you to much trouble." She asked, as she looked around for any sign indicating where the dojo might be at.

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:26 pm

"Just this morning. Althought it definitely seems like longer." Kou told Minako with a matching smile, though there was no way he could have known that. He glanced once at the feline, who was still sitting on his desk. "Artemis hasn't been any trouble at all. Just trying to help me figure out who I was before." He paused, seeing her in his head. "When do I get to see you again?"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:35 pm

"If Artemis starts to bug you just tell me and i'll deal with him." She told him, as she held her phone between her shoulder and ear, as she clenched her fist and punched the palm of her other hand. Her phone started to slip, as she quickly grabbed it and held up to her ear. She looked around, as she sooned noticed the sign to the dojo Kou worked at across the street. A mischevious smile formed on her face, as she made her way across the street. She glanced into the window, as she noticed the one way mirror figuring he was in his office.

"As for when you shall see me again, look outside." She stated, as she waved towards the one way mirror.

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:40 pm

Kou glanced over and saw Minako with that lovable smirk on her face. He quickly put the phone on the reciever and bolted out of his office to greet her, waving back to her. He huried to the open the door for her so he could hold her in his arms that much sooner.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:16 pm

Minako quickly hung up the phone, as she made her way inside. She greeted Kou with a hug, before kissing him lightly on the lips. She then began to smirk, as she looked into his eyes.

"Surprise!" She said, as she smiled cheerfully. She was glad he seemed surprised by her visit. She glanced around the dojo to see that was empty.

"Where is everyone?" She asked, as she stood on her tiptoes and looked over his shoulder around the room.

~*~

Izumi was all the way across town from where Kou and Minako were, when she decided to leave a little present for the senshis while she did her project. She was standing on top of a financial building, with her grocery bag in hand. She held her hand in the air, as a small icey blue sphere formed in it. She dropped it down towards the streets below where it shattered, causing an icey mist. People began to look around confused as they tried to find the source of what had caused the mist. No sooner did it form though it began to disappear. A strange creature had appeared where the sphere had landed. It appeared to be half snake half human made compeltely out of ice. It started to attack the people around it, by grabbing them and absorbing the energy out of them.

Izumi watched for a moment with an evil smirk on her face, before disappearing from the scene. She figured it would be fine on its own until the scouts showed up.

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:22 pm

Kou took Minako in his arms and returned the kiss happily. He was glad that she'd decided to surprise him at work. "Everyone left already and the other night instructor doesn't arrive until three pm." He smiled at her, reaching up and touching her cheek with his fingertips. "It's just you, me, and our feline chapperone." His expression grew serious as he remember that he had something he wanted to ask her. "Would you like to come into my office and make yourself comfortable? I'd like to talk to you about something."
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:30 pm

"Sure what about?" She questioned happily, as she followed Kou towards his office. She entered to see Artemis laying down on top of the desk with his back to the door. She quickly made her way over towards him, as she scooped him up into her arms. She immediatly noticed he was sleeping which was no surprise, but she had to ask him if he had seen Luna at all today.

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:35 pm

Kou gestured toward the empty chair that sat next to the desk even as he plopped into his own and waited for Minako to make herself comfortable before speaking. "Artemis has informed me in a somewhat roundabout way that I was a knight in the service of the Venusian royal family. And that you were or are a Princess." He spoke quietly to keep their conversation private even though they were the only ones he knew of in the building.

"Anyways," he shook off the momentary thought that distracted him. "We were apparently very much in love back then and very much not supposed to be." He kept his eyes on hers the entire time he was speaking. "Minako, how much do you love me? Because I'd like to wake up to you every morning and be with you every night."
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games