Welcome to Gaia! ::

Forgotten Dreams

Back to Guilds

A place for people to roleplay, both beginners and experienced. 

Tags: Adventure, Anime, Fantasy, Love, Vampire/Dragon 

Reply <3Romance<3
Elemental love. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:51 pm
Adrienna's eyes widened as she looked at him " are you alright?" she said softly putting her hand on his arm.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:55 pm
he instantly changed posture.
Vin: yes hun, i am fine. just a bad dream. please, if anyone fallows you when i am not around, go to a crowded place or find me or Drago.
he moved close to you and held you protectively.

(hey i am going to go to bed. night)  

Spicerelf

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:15 pm
Sonia smirked, "Well, that's his business. Don't be a busybody, okay? Let him alone." Drago was unnaturally gifted at making people irritated. She smiled at the oh-so-bitter memories.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:34 am
Adrienna leaned against him " i promise that if anyone comes after me i'l ever go somewhere crowded or go to you or drago." she said softly closing her eyes for a moment.  

golden-priestess2

Spicerelf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:08 am
(sorry for being gone so long. i had to leave for spirng break. i am back now though.)

Vin relaxed a little and leaned in close to Adrienna.
Vin: good. there are a lot of people that would do very bad things in order to make some money.

Drago smiled and acted like himself and continued to Where Vin was staying.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:26 pm
Sonia walked beside him. She didn't touch him as she walked, since she wasn't ready to have physical contact at all times, but she wasn't distant. There were only a few whispers of space between them, and that was intimate enough because as she walked, it didn't seem as if there was any space between them at all. She was okay with that.  

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200

Spicerelf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:46 am
Drago stoped suddenly. he drew out his sword and looked like someone was going to attack.
Drago: their here!
he grabed Sonia's hand and draged her to Adrienna's house.

(hey, we need a king. get someone to be the king of this land. it will make it more, interesting at least for where i am taking this.)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:17 pm
Sonia pulled her hand from Drago's as she ran beside him. It would only hinder both of them if they were attacked while holding hands. She admitted that it wasn't romantic, but it was definitely not the time for that. "Who is here?" she asked, her face closing off.

(can i make him? i like playing people of both genders.... it's fun. biggrin )  

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200

Spicerelf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:41 am
(sure but make it cool. also, put the character with your other character. post it on the first page where you have your other character.)

Drago stoped at the door and looked around himself.
Drago: Bounty hunters. they are here looking for people to take. they are also here for Vin and I.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:00 pm
(will do.)
Sonia's face turned thoughtful as she pondered this. Suddenly, she broke away from Drago, calling back, "I'll be right back!" Then, she headed for Emily's apartment. Under her door, she slipped a note warning her about possible Bounty Hunters. She didn't leave a name, but only a single blood-red feather. Then, she carefully began her journey back to Drago.  

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200

Spicerelf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:24 pm
Drago started to bang on the door. they had to get out of town or hide till they left. things were going to get bloody.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:03 pm
Sonia was running along the sidewalk, avoiding the strange glances from the people passing. She had rarely seen Drago as serious, one of those times being when he had confessed to her. She couldn't help an alien feeling of anxiety beginning to grip her heart. Ugh, she thought. This is what happens when you love someone, I guess.  

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:12 pm
((I wonder if Dracerdis is ever going to come on. eek You guys have gone through three whole pages.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:27 pm
(o sorry. i havent noticed. hey i think that we should take a break untill others come on. i will try to get the guy back on here to post. for now thougth, Drago, Vin and the other people posting with me will wait for others to have a turn to post.)  

Spicerelf

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:59 pm
(okay. i'm probably not be able to post on here for a while anyway...)  
<3Romance<3

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff