Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Fantasy Dust room (rping area)
Demigod High (Accepting(need 1 more boy)/ OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:53 pm
Riku was flew back out of the cave "What the hell? Get out here!" He closed his eyes and got his physical centre smashing the ground and throwing it at his dad "Oh you too afraid to lose your extra power boost?" He laughed and nodded a huge snake appearing behind his dad striking

His dad turned and jumped back out of the cave "Damnit!" He killed the snake with a dagger and called his sceptre "I have your powers you can't defeat me!"

Riku laughed and sent him in the air with his power turning angel and flying into the air slashing at his dad over and over before throwing him into the ground  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:55 pm
In the distance, Raine saw some commotion and blessed her elven eyes as she tried to focus on it "Oh no... Riku" she jumped out of her window, closing her eyes before she let her wings out near the ground and flew towards him "Riku... what are you doing?"  

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:32 pm
Nights shrugged, "Oh well, I'll get something later." She said. Her ears twitched as her eyes glanced around the room/cave. "Hm...I think someone is having fun." She stated.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:13 am
((And now the gory bit))

Riku looked to Raine "Raine... Leave please, I don't want you to see this"

A woman was jumping from the sky using the sun for cover

His dad smirked as the shadows touched and shadow arms came from thwe floor wrapping around Riku's wings

Riku looked to Raine "Run! Now..." He felt a sharp pain from his back"What are you?... No don't!" He creamed in pain as his wings were pulled off his back and he fell to the floor

His dad caught him and laughed "Only demons belong in this cave" He threw riku into a wall

Alucard looked at her and nodded "And it only gets better"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 12:27 pm
"RIKU!" she screamed, as her eyes widened at all the blood. Without thinking, she tackled his father to the ground before grabbing Riku, her wings flaring as she stood between them and Riku. She didn't know what to do as she looked from Alucard to his father  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:52 pm
((Sorry Alucard isn't there))

The woman looked up "Give me him now! He needs his parent's guidence"

Riku looked down "I don't remember a lot about you... After all I was at a young age when you died but I do know my parents weren't like this... Your not them!" Riku panted "Please Raine... Let's just go" He looked to his parents

They looked serious before falling into the grund their shadows goign back to the cave

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:58 pm
Raine watched the shadows retreat with a wary eyes, her body shivering slightly as she turns. "Stop trying to get me away because it's not going to happen" she says before Putting her hand on his chest, it began to glow as she pictured his wings in her mind's eyes and slowly began trying to heal his wings, returning them to their original form  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 2:06 pm
Riku blushed deeply "I don't want you away, I just want you safe" Riku looked at as his wings returned "Thank you Raine" He kissed her gently  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 2:09 pm
"You were the one in more danger than me" she said, a light pink hue coloring her cheeks as she looked over his wings "Besides, I'm not letting you die if I can do something to prevent it" she said and touched his shirt, it was still damp with blood. When she pulled her hand away, his blood was all over her palm  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 2:18 pm
Riku looked at her "Come on... We need to get cleaned up before Vale notices" Riku held her hand and flew to his dorm room  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 2:26 pm
Nodding, she wrapped her hand around his and flew beside him. Standing in his window sill, she looked around, observing his room before sitting her back to him so he could change out of his bloody clothes "So Riku, what brought you here to begin with?" she asked, swinging her legs as she sat on the stones  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 2:36 pm
Riku smiled and took off his shirt hugging her and pulling her into his room "I don't know... Just pure luck I found this place, maybe fate brought me to you"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 2:54 pm
"It does now...." Nights said with a smile and a laugh.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 2:56 pm
Alucard sighed "Well... I need you to go back to the school, I think I just found some very important footage Vale needs to see" Alucard laughed as a camara shows Riku and Raine kissing each other  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:18 pm
Raine blushed as he hugged her but her heart grew heavy at his words "Riku... I think for now... maybe we should just be friends" she said as she looked out the window. She didn't want anyone to get hurt... no one but herself  
Fantasy Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games