Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

--G L a -D O S- G i r l--

4,600 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Informer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:32 am
"Nice to meet you." She said. "Any powers?" She said tossing a rose aside and straightening her red dress. Her eyes turned green and a beautiful blue bonnet grew by the cages. "I don't hame much use for my power right now." She said picking a forget me not from a pot in her cage. Her cage was fairly small.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:39 am
Viktoria walked in, her coat packing her huge wings into a small little shape. "Charles, pick one for me, maybe two." She said looking at her brother who seemed very uptight. "Of course sister." He said walking over to Miyuki. Viktoria looked Joxine over. "What're your names?" She asked looking at both of them.

--
Joxine looked up. "J-Joxine Ma'am." She said a little shaky.  

4,600 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Informer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

MemeCrime

Romantic Codger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:40 am
User Image

Miyuki mam she said and rubbed her wrists  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:45 am
"Well, you both seem fairly nice, and I need as much help as possible around the mansion. You both are coming home guess." She said opening the cages. "Well, back to my home." She said heading to the car.  

4,600 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Informer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

MemeCrime

Romantic Codger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:52 am
User Image

Miyuki stood up and flew behind her master she thought its so nice to fly again  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:09 pm
Chris sat in the cage, one eye opened as the two left. Obviously. No one would choose him over regular...ish people. With a sigh, he walked towards the cage bars, and scratched at it with a claw. Just testing the metal. No effect. He bit the bar, turning his head sideways, and was blasted backwards into the wall behind him. "Ow... Electrical bars? They've upgraded security," he muttered, scratching the back of his head as he sat up. He sighed again, and crossed his legs. Maybe another owner would buy him soon. Maybe.

Epic Irony

Profitable Prophet

Epic Irony

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:03 pm
Chris grew bored of sitting, so stood and began pacing the length of his cell. Every once in a while, he would go back to attack the bars... With similar results as the first attempt, being blasted back into the wall rather forcibly. After the fifth attempt or so, he sighed and sat on the bed. "After all, trying the same thing and expecting different results is insanity... But trying nothing and expecting better results than trying the same thing is stupidity. And which is worse, insanity or stupidity?" he asked aloud, then frowned when he realized he was talking to himself again. "I guess I'm both. Damn."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:12 pm
Basil was lead in by her collars chain, and she was resisting. She was panicing as well. "Let me go! I want to go back to the woods!"
The guard kicked her from behind, and the other guard keep pulling her forward. They were making slow progress with her. She turned around and kicked him back.
He flew into a near by wall, and she attempted to run again.
After a lot more fighting the two guards had doubled, and she had been chained to the wall by her hands, ankles, and her waist. She gave up in defeat.
" Stupid guards.."  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

4,600 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Informer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:57 am
Aiko was pulled in. "LET! ME!! GO!!!" She screamed and was thrown into a cage. She looked at Basil. "Hi, i'm Aiko, but people call me Aki... Who are you?" She asked moving her hair back and then leaning back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:14 am
"I'm Basil. You can call me Basil... I'm chained up completely, and i can't move much. At least your not. A word of advise.. don't attack the guards they call more..." She looked over. " I look like i'm in a dungeon."  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

4,600 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Informer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:24 am
Aiko smiled. She sent something that looked like a dog only it was so big it blocked your view, to get the chains off. Just then a guard walked in and put Basil in a cage.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:46 am
Basil attacked the guard again trying to get back to the woods.
Her attack had failed again, and she was out back in her chains. She sighed. " I'm just not gonna get down. They'll put me back up here every time I try, and I won't quit trying."  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Epic Irony

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:34 am
Chris chuckled, shaking his head. "Perhaps you were a little too obvious in your approach." He laid back on his bed, in his own separate little cell. "If they see it coming, they'll stop you easily... But you can't stop it if you don't know what it is." Another dark chuckle echoed the room as he started scratching into the concrete wall beside him.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:07 am
" Good advice, but I don't know how to do that. I'm just a wolf demon, so yeah.. nothing special. Except a little strength... At least they left me a little more room to move this time."
She also thought she could scare the face off of a pumpkin, but that was her opinion.  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Epic Irony

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:33 am
"Unfortunately for you, the definition of insanity is trying the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. If you want to escape, you can't go about it the same way every time... Or you'll end up just like this," Chris said, gesturing at her.

The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games