Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Roleplays
Gundam ACAM: The Protectors [Re-opened, New Rule change] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacos?
  Yes pl0x
  No thx Im full
View Results

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:00 pm
((I've got a Windows LIVE account. I won't be able to play games with you, but you can add me and chat and such.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:49 pm
((You don't have to. If you have an XBL account, you can also add WL users. Ty's my friend on WL, but she has XBL. Lo puedes a ver?))  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:51 am
((Heh heh, y'all. My friends' list is actually full, since me and my brother share the account. ^^" But I can give it to you anyway. On a side note: I wish it was the weekend already.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:21 pm
((Excuse me if I say no and move on cuz it's the weekend so i'm posting XP))

Chris' eyes crossed slightly as his eyes tried to focus on the multi swarming hand. "Hmmm, nanites. A bio-mechanical alloy linked to a hive mind status, thought directed. I'll guess your a cyborb with nano technology built in. Your a clone or a real person put back together. Either way," Chris chuckled a bit. "what do you plan on doing?" Chris suddenly breathed in as the hand slightly touched his head and he was frozen.

Specter got to Demyan's door and knocked three times, a clipboard in hand. "Come freind, it's time."

((Oh and i'll say the one in the tube is the original. Yeah plot twists biggrin ))  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:17 pm
"About time." Demyan said, perhaps for the second time though he couldn't quite remember, and came out of his room. He eyed the clipboard in Chris's (he doesn't know the name is now Specter) metal hand with an amused expression. "I have always hated politics for the reason that they take forever to do something simple."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:17 pm
((Aw, come one, Strider! I already stated in the last RP that Chris had nothing to do with and knows nothing about Marie and her uniqueness. She was created outside of Backdraft.))

Marie connected with Chris's mind via a tiny stream of nanites acting as an antenna to receive signals from his mind.
"This is not the Chris we knew and fought against..." Marie said solemnly. "He has no memory of Censura, apart from a few days' worth under the AI's control. There must have been something the controller didn't like about this body...he commissioned a genetically altered clone, identical in nearly every way." Marie made a strained face, screwing up her brow tightly as she probed further.
"Then the AI migrated completely to the new host body, leaving this one in suspension, should he ever need it. This one never used the proto-mobile suit, and there are no traces of Censura's nanites or its AI programming left inside this Chris." She continued the search, digging just a tiny bit deeper, and finally breathed a sigh of relief.
"Well, who is he?" John demanded.
"This is the real deal, no doubt about it. The Chris we fought is a fake."  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:06 am
((Okay I edited my post....I had forgotten that fact lol sorry))

Chris shook his head, it was throbbing slghtly. "Ow, just as I thought. Bio-robotic technology. Ow." He rubbed his head and leaned against the tube he was in. "Okay are you satisfied? I'm the real deal, so what now?"

Nick looked at him with a wcked smile. "Well, that is up to you. Also since you've been asleep for awhile your gonna hae to get caught up a bit." Nick took Chris by the arm and began to drag him out of the room. "Let's go to the computer room shall we? Adal come on we'll need you."

"You understand your job?" Specter had a more robotic voice in it and seemed less alive. Specter handed Demyan the clipboard.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:07 am
((Jeez, where is Frog? He made it so we could only post on weekends, and then he doesn't post! I actually think he might be getting a tad tired of Gaia.))  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:10 am
((Well he has school to deal with now....not to mention his choice to want to join the military so he might be dealing with that too.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:16 am
((He's not joining the military anymore. He's just going into college for law enforcement. He wants to be a cop. And I know for a fact he has nothing to do on the weekends! Yesterday he was at my place playing Magic: The Gathering, and today he's playing DnD. xd I think he's just a bit bored, is all. He'll be back. He's a Gundam nut, and he loves this RP.))  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out