Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ♫ Pet Journals
[J] Star Haven RP Archive (Keep) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:33 am
Anders laughed. "Is that so? I suppose I can see that. Puppies are loud and hyper. I try not to be so." He said. "I generally even succeed." He chuckled, stretching a bit. Admittedly, he wanted to see Church out of that armor, but he could also be very patient.

[[Pffftftftft. I can too ahahaha]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:03 pm
Church gives the slightest nod at that. "Yappy, hyper, constantly seeking attention, yeah..." Church finally stands up and motions to the cave entrance. "Well, if you're staying I may as well make something for both of us to eat."

((Bahahahahaha))  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:23 pm
Anders snorted. "Always the negative." He said. "I,d hate to impose. If you want help, I can cook. Sort of." He said. He had to learn how, on the road, to hunt and cook. Skills he was proud of but didn't always use.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:42 pm
Church raises an eyebrow at that, then shrugs. "I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about what I thought about dogs. You are significantly less annoying than a dog. And if you were imposing, I'd have told your a** to go home already, you moron." He shakes his head, crouching down a bit and offering Anders his hand. "Get your a** up before I pick you up and carry you." He grumbles, although not angry or annoyed sounding.  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:58 pm
"You still accentuate the negative," Anders pointed out. "Hm, I suppose you would at that." He stared at the hand for a second, surprised Church was offering to help him up, but he took it, standing. "Pushy pushy. My goodness."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:01 pm
Church chuckles a bit at that. "Part of my 'prickly' personality." He says in response to the comment about being pushy. "You want food, you have to help make it and serve yourself." He says, heading towards a shallow pit he'd dug near the cave opening, obviously where he built fires for cooking, and sets about starting up a fire. "Food should be just inside the cave entrance. Grab whatever looks appetizing to you and we'll start from there."  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Lenacatte

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:41 pm
Kaede pursed her lips knowning that no matter how much she tried, he'd never change it, and let that first thing drop. At her father's tiny plea, she glanced around, just to make sure there really was no one else around."I didn't say..." the girl half-muttered as she let her arms rest on his shoulder blades and her cheek on his shoulder. It wasn't quite a bear-hug, but it was still something.

((So sorry, Kotetsu! ;;-;; ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:52 pm
Kotetsu scoops her in close for a hug, then releases her before giving her a happier grin. "I... know you don't like being treated like a little kid, but well... You'll always be that, to me, Kaede. I'm trying to not embarrass you, but I'm kinda terrible at this whole 'father' thing, I think." He gives a short bit of weak laughter. "So, you'll have to forgive your old man at times, alright? Is there something you wanted to go do to make up for me embarrassing you?"

((XD He'll get used to it eventually lol))  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:30 pm
Anders sighed. "Ah, yes." He nodded. Oh, he'd have to cook for himself? Perfect. "Ah, alright then." He figured that the likelihood of Church having meat and potatoes wasn't as high as he'd like, but he could at least check for something reasonably close.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:32 am
Church did indeed have a bit of meat stored away from his purchases earlier that day as well as potatoes and a few other things. He follows Anders into the cave and leans against the wall to see what the other would pick. Anders was company of a sort, after all, so whatever the other wanted for dinner seemed to count, in Church's mind at least, as being hospitable, even if he was going to make the other help him cook it and dish out his own helping. "Let me know what you're grabbing so I can make sure I add it to my mental list of what I'll need to restock on later."  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Lenacatte

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:58 pm
Kaede stayed quiet as he talked, grinned and laughed, as she wasn't complete sure how to respond. Her dad was silly sometimes, yes; but he was the only one she's got... brown eyes blinked back at Kotetsu as he made the question, on which she tilted her head to one side. "Hmmm... well, I am hungry." the girl admitted, "So maybe something yummy to eat, for now?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:41 am
Kotetsu gives a large goofy grin at the request and nods. "Where do you wanna go eat?" He asks, thinking on where the two of them could possibly go.  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Lenacatte

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:27 pm
She met his grin with a tiny pout, "I don't know, I just got here." Kaede looked around where they were as to make a point. "Just... whichever's the closest place?" she suggested, "Oh, and it must be nice too!" Kaede added, with a hint of curiosity.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:51 pm
The male gave the slightest bit of a grin as the young male returned the bow. He chuckling and taking the others hand, placing a gentle and polite kiss upon it. "You will find I am a student of the old world thinking, sir. Please, if you wish, the seat at my side is cold and could do with abit of warming." He took up his seat once more, motioned to the one beside him. "Epsilon...it is a unique name, and certainly one that I will commit to memory. Though that venomous witch over there...the one that seems to be more attached to you than ever...I doubt she would care but two seconds about your name..." He made a sweet kissing face at Break, he winking before looking back to the other.

Break let out a hiss and a growl before taking her leave of the bar. To the hells with the little priss. Let the fop have his way, and wet his whistle with the blue blood.  

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:23 am
Anders's face lit up when he found both beef and potatoes. "Just this," he said, holding up what he'd picked out. A perfect meal to sort of...throw in a pot and stew. And definitely one of his favorites.  
♫ Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff