Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Savage Royal

Lavish Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:09 pm
Wow I feel blind now. Thank you very much. Also do I have to get a premade or are there a list of shops or designated places I can order art from for my character? heart  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:20 pm
l2oyal
Wow I feel blind now. Thank you very much. Also do I have to get a premade or are there a list of shops or designated places I can order art from for my character? heart

Erm well you don't... order art technically. B/C is heavily GMed (and by that I mean is not a very whimsical system!) and you have to be approved for quests if you dont win/obtain any premades.

For example I start questing for a custom character. Until customs are open, bribes, etc etc I cant obtain this custom character. I also cant obtain them if their quest is not approved. Its a waiting game if you want a made up character.

For premades however it works the other way around. You win a premade in an event and then create a quest thread afterwords for approval but you generally get in faster because well... the art is already done!

But basically you have to get shop official art in order to play a character, you cant import art and be like "HERES MY CHARACTER IM IN THE SCHOOL"

Does that make any sense? ^^;

edit: And I cant stress enough the importance of approval. Approval=you're in the clear to try to get that official piece of artwork  

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

Savage Royal

Lavish Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:27 pm
Thank you again. That was a perfect explanation. I understand now. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:48 pm
I know questing for Hunters is not open yet lol. BUT WHEN IT IS. Would it be okay to post up personality, basic build, solo, etc in a quest and leave the rest of the appearance up to the artist? Or do we -need- some kind of more detailed physical description? I like the surprise feature of this event XDD  

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:04 pm
Been meaning to ask.. But do the battles on the boat rides count as the group battles for the meta? Or is it just battles on the island?  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:18 pm
Vamps brought up a question, so I figured I'd ask here<3 Sybaline is a monster golem, and she's got this big background story about how her mother put her together with squash skin soaked in FEAR and filled her with cotton and a clock heart. She was created with magic, but not made out of living parts.

Is that allowed? I know when people say patchwork they think of Christof (of course). I just want to check!  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:46 pm
Manda
I know questing for Hunters is not open yet lol. BUT WHEN IT IS. Would it be okay to post up personality, basic build, solo, etc in a quest and leave the rest of the appearance up to the artist? Or do we -need- some kind of more detailed physical description? I like the surprise feature of this event XDD

You are allowed, however keep in mind with artist's choice we have a "no backsies" policy. If you don't like how the character looks, there is no way to change it as Hunters have only one stage.

LividPeas
Been meaning to ask.. But do the battles on the boat rides count as the group battles for the meta? Or is it just battles on the island?

Not every boat had a battle. Can you please link to your boat?

Ice Queen
Vamps brought up a question, so I figured I'd ask here<3 Sybaline is a monster golem, and she's got this big background story about how her mother put her together with squash skin soaked in FEAR and filled her with cotton and a clock heart. She was created with magic, but not made out of living parts.

Is that allowed? I know when people say patchwork they think of Christof (of course). I just want to check!

In shop cannon, Patchworks refer strictly to the undead variety. You will need to change her race from monster to undead and consider giving her some reanimated parts (ie, are her eyes real eyes? If they are, then she'd still fall under the Undead category rather than monster). Otherwise you will need to change her species name, as Patchworks are considered Undead in shop canon.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:50 pm
Marushii
LividPeas

Ahh~ And yep. Overboard  

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:14 pm
Changed it! Now her hair and her eyes are from corpses! And she'll be closer to Christof if he's the one she decides to stalk>.><.<  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:39 pm
LividPeas
Marushii
LividPeas

Ahh~ And yep. Overboard

:3 naw sorry ~ boat battles do not count ~ points are split between activity on the boat and participation on the island ~  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 1:59 pm
lizbot
LividPeas
Marushii
LividPeas

Ahh~ And yep. Overboard

:3 naw sorry ~ boat battles do not count ~ points are split between activity on the boat and participation on the island ~

Ahhh~ Okay! Thanks! * u *  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 2:10 pm
Where can I find the information of types of dice rolls and how they are effectively used?  

Savage Royal

Lavish Lunatic

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 3:06 pm
l2oyal
Where can I find the information of types of dice rolls and how they are effectively used?

They are not available yet.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 3:22 pm
Marushii
l2oyal

They are not available yet.
Okay. Thank you all the same smile  

Savage Royal

Lavish Lunatic

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:33 am
With the addition of the Hunters, I've just realized something...

For this setting, did Tim Burton ever create The Nightmare Before Christmas? For while things have likely changed in the hundred or so years this takes place after the film, Hunters that have seen it would probably be able to draw some sort of correlation between them when they come on over (Worlds grounded in the Holidays and Halloween in specific).

If this is the case.... then what the hell is Tim Burton? XD One of the Hunters?  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games