Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
60%
 60%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
27%
 27%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 81

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:57 pm

User Image

Mala looked tam in the eye's now that she was coming to. "You are in the common room, I think you just had a bad dream, are you okay?" She asked wanting to ensure her friend was actually fine. She knew Tammy had been through a lot and was probably just remembering it, or thats all she hoped it was anyway.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:05 pm

User Image

They say I am Gryffindor....

Tyler looked at Mala and Will, two people who knew her a million times better, He knew they could do a much better chance at calming her down. Yet Tyler could not leave, not with his friend in such obvious emotional distress. He watched her, not sure what to do.

....But I am not brave enough to tell her how I feel

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:11 pm

Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara nodded weakly, taking in the information from Mala, already knowing that. As she looked around the room, the Whomping Willow faded from her vision. Her brother was touching her forehead, his hands cold against her burning head. The coolness washed over Tamara and her breathing continued to return to normal. Her eyes were red and puffy, but she had stopped crying. Her hands hand stopped shaking too. She hated this weak feeling. She felt weak that she could not calm herself down and that she needed help just to calm herself. She flicked her eyes back to Mala. "Can you take me up to bed?" Her voice, unlike last time, had some of its strength back.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:15 pm

William RadcliffeUser Image

Her forehead was on fire and Will was a bit nervous, however, as he kept his hand there, her temperature started to go down and the hyperventilating had stopped. At least she was calming down. This was the fourth this had happened. Her waking up screaming, often crying and hyperventilating. The healers couldn't figure out why and that's what worried Will. Also, she never talked about what woke her up, as if talking about it would invoke it again. When she asked Mala to take her to bed, he nodded idly.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:41 pm

VixenViVi
User Image

Mala nodded her head "of course." Taking one of Tammy's arms around her shoulder, she helped her stand. Once on her feet they made their way slowly to the stairs leading up to the girls beds, she was sure to take it slow, since she was still so weak and shaken. She needed to rest.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:44 pm

Tammy used Mala for support and started walking up to the common room. She was intensely embarrassed that this had happened in full view of the public of her House, especially the first year boy. Weakly looking over at her friend, Tammy said, "Thank you Mala."

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:42 pm

User Image

Levana was absolutely exhausted. The feast had taken it all out of her. While there she had remained mostly silent as the others seemed to have been preoccupied anyway. Her friends were there but just as before they seemed distracted. She nodded in acknowledgment of her friends then found a seat close to the fireplace and sat down. Her feet were sore and she desperately needed a break off of them.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:51 pm

User Image

Tyler watched as Tamara was helped upstairs by Mala. He turned and began to pick up his tin of colored pencils that was scattered across the floor. He sighed "It's times like this I regret having 200 colored pencils" he said. as he was placing them back in the tin.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:24 pm

William RadcliffeUser Image

Will got down on the floor to help Tyler collect the pencils he dropped when Tamara started screaming. He chuckled at Tyler's comment and nodded. "I can imagine how much it sucks to have to get these by yourself. Sorry you dropped them."
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:13 pm

User Image

Tyler smiled "It's ok, at least I didn't spill the ink everywhere." he smiled. "I was honestly more worried about Tamara" he said looking at Will. "Does that occur often since..." he trailed off, not wanting to speak of the events that happened to Tamara the year before.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:50 pm

Tammy walked into the common room after lunch and sat down in the chair that she always frequented and took a book out of her bag. The book looked old, with multiple bookmarks in it. She opened to the first book mark and started to read the chapter on the spell Reducto.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:22 pm

After sufficiently reading through the first chapter her father marked, Tammy took a few moments to let the information sink in. Her father wanted her to learn new spells to better defend herself. That meant that whatever had happened in Hogsmeade, which had drawn her father there again, hadn't been stopped. She knew that meant the fight would eventually come to them and maybe to Hogwarts. She sighed heavily. Pushing herself from the chair, she tucked the book into her bag and headed out for a classroom within which to practice the new spell she learned.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Spotted Kitten

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:58 pm

User Image
˚ • ○ §αмαиτнα Сαsτנε ○ • ˚

First year

Where I am: the Gryffindor common room
I feel: a little lonely

Sam clambered through the portrait hole while the painting of the Fat Lady swung shut behind her. Looking behind her, Sam noticed that Tiny was not following her. She shrugged. Sam knew that Tiny would find his way back fine. The common room was deserted. Setting her bag next to an over-stuffed armchair, she sat down and took out the book she had borrowed from the library. Its cover was invisible, and if one was facing Sam they could not have seen that she was reading something, except that her hands clearly grasped something in front of her. She had been lucky enough to find the Invisible Book of Invisibility in the library. The pages, thankfully, were not invisible. Settling further down into the armchair, she took her shoes off and picked up her legs so she was sideways in the chair, with her knees in the air. The book lay against her legs, and, leaning back against the arm of the chair, Sam began to read.

Where Sam thinks Tiny is: not a clue
Where Tiny is really: the Grand Staircase

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:00 pm

User Image

Tyler walked into the Common room from the Boys Dormitory, He had his metal tin of colored pencils, and his drawing Pencils as well. He sat down and began to draw, a Hippogriff.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:28 pm

Tammy walked into the common room and started towards her favorite chair when she spotted Tyler. Instantly, she wheeled around and started towards the exit. Their encounter in the sixth floor corridor had left her feeling a little uneasy being around him and she really didn't want to deal with that right now.
Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games