Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hufflepuff Common Room
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the pattern right?
  Yes, it's easy when you know it!
  No, I got drenched!
View Results

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 5:52 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hufflepuff Common Room
What am I doing? Procrastinating.
What am I thinking? I can't wait for break.

Katrina smiled when Ariana sang the chorus of one her favorite Dementors Ate My Baby songs, nodding along. She sighed and laid back on the floor. "This break is going to be so awesome," she said, laying back on the floor.

Out of Character {I love Victorious. biggrin }

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:34 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
First Year: Hufflepuff

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana smiled at Katrina in agreement. "Of course, it will! she yelled in excitement. Too bad it's pretty far away, she thought. Oh well, time goes by a lot faster than it seems. Ariana went back to finishing the homework for the next Defense Against the Dark Arts class.

wearing

((Haha, same! But I was just making sure that it's easy to find how she sounds (: ))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:52 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I doing? Back to homework.
What am I thinking? Ugh... homework.

She sighed heavily and sat up, looking back at the dreaded book in front of her. Then she looked around the common room and sighed again, this time happily. "I'm really happy I got placed in Hufflepuff. I was really afraid that because of my father and mother, I'd get placed in Slytherin. And then I'd be around more people like my brother and father. But here... I feel safe," she said as she returned to working on her homework.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:11 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana looked away from her textbook and back at Katrina with a smirk. "There's no way you would've been put in Slytherin. Even though sometimes, I heard the Hat puts students in the same house as their parents, it depends more on your personality," she explained, hopefully making Katrina feel even better. It's hard to believe that criminal is her father, Ariana thought with a small shudder. They're nothing alike!

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:37 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I doing? Back to homework.
What am I thinking? Ugh... homework.

She frowned slightly and sighed. "My aunt Victoria was like me. She got Sorted into Ravenclaw and my grandparents cut her off from the family. Back then, we were rich. Unfortunately, Victoria was killed defending the school from the Death Eaters in the Second War. My father fought for the Death Eaters then." She looked down at the textbook and wiped her eyes, though no tears were there. "I didn't even know what she looked like, because my grandparents got rid of every photo and picture of her. I assume, if they were alive, they'd do the same with me. But getting cut off from the family doesn't mean the same thing it used to. No inheritance to worry about." She sighed heavily and wiped her eyes again, this time wiping away tears.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:47 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana silently listened to Katrina's unfortunate story about her aunt Victoria. She narrowed her eyes for a moment before looking back up at Katrina. Her eyes lit up, for Ariana thought of a brilliant idea. "Perhaps the school has a photo of your aunt?" she asked Katrina, although it's unlikely that she knew the answer. However, a magical school is still a school. Regular muggle schools had pictures of past students, so what makes Hogwarts any different?

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:58 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I doing? Leaping to my feet.
What am I thinking? Oh! Brilliant!

As what Ariana said sank in, Kat jumped to her feet. "Oh, how could I have been so stupid! You're right Ariana. Brilliant idea! The trophy room! All I know is that she was a Quidditch player for a little while. And she should be there because she was a Prefect. We should totally go there!" She was bubbling with excitement now, just thinking about even seeing a picture of what her aunt looked like.

Out of Character {I'm glad you caught onto that. I was hoping you would!}

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:03 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana took her school stuff and put it in her bag. "Well, what're you waiting for? Let's go!" she exclaimed, glad to have made Katrina happy. Ariana didn't usually come up with smart ideas like this, so she felt proud about that, too.

wearing

((I guess I subconsciously got your hint, because I didn't realize you were hinting towards it until now : P ))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:32 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I doing? Heading to the Trophy Room.
What am I thinking? Oh! Brilliant!

She hugged Ariana tightly. "Nothing! Let's go!" She liked the idea of an adventure with her friend almost as much as she loved the idea of going to find a picture of her Aunt. She tried to remember what her aunt changed her name to after she was disowned by the Varren family. Following behind Ariana, Kat headed out of the common room.

Out of Character {It actually just occurred to me. Exit to Trophy Room.}

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 4:39 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana stood up and lead Katrina to the Trophy Room.

wearing

((Next post at the Trophy Room... Just kidding. I don't have permission to post there :s))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:11 pm
User Image
User Image

SIXTH YEAR
HUFFLEPUFF

► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄

Rose stepped into the common room. She looked around for Austin but he was no where in sight. She had looked for him nearly the past few hours after healing class but did not find him. This was her last place to search. Well if she just sat down somewhere and waited he was bound to show up at some point. Sitting down she folded her hands in her lap and waited.
"This shouldn't take to long I would think" she said softly to herself.

► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana walked into the Hufflepuff Common Room with Steele. "I'll be right back," she said as she went into the Girls Dormitory.
A moment later, she came out wearing her pajamas. "Sorry, I just wanted to change into some comfy clothes," she said with a grin as she took a seat on one of the couches.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:45 am
User Image
User Image

Austin stepped into the Common Room from the Tunnel leading to the Boys Dorms, He had the mirror in one pocket and a music book in his hand. Little did he know neither one of the items he intended to use today would be able to be used. Seeing Rose he waved at her, before moving over towards her. "Hey Rose, how are things?" he asked. Hope Jin doesn't mind waiting a bit. he thought as he smiled at the girl.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:05 pm
User Image
Hufflepuff|1st year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele walked into the room, letting her go first like the gentleman he was. As soon as he went to speak, she rushed upstairs, about to do something that he didn't know about. She came back down about 5 minutes in her pajama pants. Steele took his robes off, revealing the white tank top and gold shorts he had concealed underneath. He always wore that attire underneath his robes, just in case he wanted to take his robes off like now. He sat on the couch next to her and smiled.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:05 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana leaned back against the couch's back. She looked at her friend curiously. There was still quite a bit she didn't know about Steele. "You gonna put that away?" she asked with a giggle, gesturing towards Steele's guitar. It was easier to start with small talk than to just go and ask him about his life.

wearing

Hufflepuff Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games