Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)
TP Shop Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:19 pm
Due to the new system for digimon have multiple digivolutions

I have a question for gomamon

http://dma.wtw-x.net/dexgoma.shtml

He has three evolutions Ikkakumon Dolphmon Whamon

so due to the rule of rolling a ten sided die would the order be

1: Ikkakumon
2: Dolphmon
3: Whamon
4: Ikkakumon
5: Dolphmon
6: Whamon
7: Your choice
8: Ikkakumon
9: Dolphmon
10: Whamon  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:35 am
Ok Everyone Lets please just remember that his is the place for Questions about the TP shop so that the Artist know who has art and Who does not. Thankyou!

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:46 am
wild wulfie of the forest
Alrighty guys, here's a question.

If a Tamer has a Labramon and uses Dark Digivolution, would it go to Dobermon since it's listed as both Vaccine and Virus?
Or is Labramon one of those exceptions?
Quote:

4. Dark Digivolve!
Description: Digivolves any digimon to its dark/Virus form besides its normal form.
Cost:1150 TP for [F]
Cost:1300 TP for [T]
Cost:1400 TP for [R]
Cost:1900 TP for [C]
Cost:2400 TP for
Digimon Partner Required: Any except [M], [A] and [H]
*might not work for some digimon
*If the dark form of that digimon is a restricted, this will not work.

Yes, it would go to Dobermon since it has Virus in it... unless there was a more legit form that was a definite Virus type.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:59 pm
I got this from DMA This here is the Bio thing of Sakyuamon

Quote:
A Digimon with a shrine maiden's role, who executes god's will as a proxy. Like Taomon, her attacks are based on the principles of Yin and Yang, and she has the ability to employ God Beast type Digimon. In the four cylinders she always carries around the belt on her waist, lurk four Kudagitsune (pipe foxes). Each of the four foxes bear elemental abilities, and they can gather information on anything she desires as well as attack for her. She can change into a Miko form, similar to the Shinto Priest Form of MagnaAngemon, and executes divine rituals. She likes to attack with "Izuna", which attacks the enemy with the four pipe foxes around her waist. These four pipe foxes bear, respectively, the attributes of 'Fire', 'Water', 'Wind' and 'Thunder'. Her special attack is "Kongoukai Mandala", which spreads a defensive shield around her with her 'Solid Staff' that purges evil.

So What I am saying is..... Can Sakyuamon mode Change to Miko mode?  

KiroMishima
Crew

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:16 pm
Darkfire Karan
I got this from DMA This here is the Bio thing of Sakyuamon

Quote:
A Digimon with a shrine maiden's role, who executes god's will as a proxy. Like Taomon, her attacks are based on the principles of Yin and Yang, and she has the ability to employ God Beast type Digimon. In the four cylinders she always carries around the belt on her waist, lurk four Kudagitsune (pipe foxes). Each of the four foxes bear elemental abilities, and they can gather information on anything she desires as well as attack for her. She can change into a Miko form, similar to the Shinto Priest Form of MagnaAngemon, and executes divine rituals. She likes to attack with "Izuna", which attacks the enemy with the four pipe foxes around her waist. These four pipe foxes bear, respectively, the attributes of 'Fire', 'Water', 'Wind' and 'Thunder'. Her special attack is "Kongoukai Mandala", which spreads a defensive shield around her with her 'Solid Staff' that purges evil.

So What I am saying is..... Can Sakyuamon mode Change to Miko mode?

Yup Yup~  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:55 pm
You sure man? I mean like its not on the evolution line but still its on the BIO... Imma get a person that has the most experience and is probably one of the most professional.

Dstdnt

What do you think man?  

KiroMishima
Crew

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:55 am
Darkfire Karan
You sure man? I mean like its not on the evolution line but still its on the BIO... Imma get a person that has the most experience and is probably one of the most professional.

Dstdnt

What do you think man?

Yes, we've been doing this process since I've been here. It falls into the same lines as Gallantmon to Crimson Mode or Imperialdramon DM to FM, etc.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:58 am
Darkfire Karan

Dstdnt

What do you think man?

I do remember it being confirmed sometime before through Mode Change, as was Kuzuhamon also having the ability to become its Miko Mode, although it is not listed in the Digi-Dex. :sweat 3nodding Thank you for asking my opinion. 3nodding ^-^ sweatdrop  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:32 am
Nice not one but two confirmations! Thanks! : D  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:50 am
I has a question crew peeps!

Um... I has got a sparkley new Kazemon, and I was just pondering the possibility of mutation. Is it possible to mutate Kazemon into say, Angewomon or something along those lines?  

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:01 am
Chaos Darkwing 559

Um... I has got a sparkley new Kazemon, and I was just pondering the possibility of mutation. Is it possible to mutate Kazemon into say, Angewomon or something along those lines?

I'm not crew but no, you can't mutate to a limeted.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:03 am
Divine Rainor
Chaos Darkwing 559

I'm not crew but no, you can't mutate to a limeted.

Oopsies. Ah screw it. I'll look for some non-limiteds then.  

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:44 am
Chaos Darkwing 559

He's wrong... you can mutate limited, but you can't mutate hybrids because:
a) you can only mutate to Normal digimon of the same attribute (virus, vaccine, or date) and most hybrids don't have an attribute.
b) To mutate correctly, it has to be a normal of the same level and all hybrids are either limited or higher...

Ex. ShineGreymon is limited, but can only be mutated to an Ultimate that is both Normal and Vaccine so something like WarGreymon, but not MetalGarurumon (is a data type)

Understand?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:47 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Chaos Darkwing 559

a) you can only mutate to Normal digimon of the same attribute (virus, vaccine, or date) and most hybrids don't have an attribute.
b) To mutate correctly, it has to be a normal of the same level and all hybrids are either limited or higher...

Ex. ShineGreymon is limited, but can only be mutated to an Ultimate that is both Normal and Vaccine so something like WarGreymon, but not MetalGarurumon (is a data type)

Understand?

I think so Liger. So, if I have a vaccine at champion level, it can become a limited vaccine, also at champion level?  

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:20 pm
Chaos Darkwing 559
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Chaos Darkwing 559

Understand?

I think so Liger. So, if I have a vaccine at champion level, it can become a limited vaccine, also at champion level?

NO.
When mutating, The result will always be a normal class digimon. If you mutate a normal digimon you will end up with a normal digimon in return. If you mutate a limited digimon you will end up with a normal digimon in return, if you mutate a Restricted digimon you will end up with a normal digimon in return, if you mutate a special digimon you will end up with a normal digimon in return... No matter what if mutating is involved it becomes a NORMAL digimon.

Also Hybrids (which include kazemon) cannot be mutated. and Finally you must mutate to the same type Data->data, or Vaccine->Vaccine. Not Virus->Vaccine. that doesnt work..  
Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games