Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Forbidden Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:10 pm

User Image

User Image

You think me weak?
Weak is for children.

Llamrei's comment about adventures brought out a chuckle from Refera. It was not a cruel chuckle, simply a lonely one. The young mare rarely laughed, but Llamrei always brought out the best in her. Though still paying attention to the seventeen year old blonde at her side, the brunette was slightly distracted by Branin edging closer and closer to Serallius. She had always known that Branin was slightly different from the other centaurs, and feared that he may be after more then just friendship from the handsome dark-haired stallion. "This new place will be more then nice. You just have to believe it is. Say, I want to go say hi to Serallius and Branin. Care to join me?" Without waiting for an answer, the petite mare trotted up to Serallius' side. "Hello there, Serallius, Branin. Are you two excited for our new resting place?"

When you're facing my arrow,
Call me weak again.

Age: 23 | Relationship Status: Single | Injuries/Illnesses: None

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:35 am

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Vita had still been walking when she heard the scream. Attention now focused on her surroundings, she drew the dagger she had wrapped around her waist from it's sheath, prepared for almost anything. When nothing immediately came at her, she relaxed a little and re-sheathed her dagger, still looking around. '
I wonder what that was...?', she thought to herself, continuing to walk again. The harsh scent of something burning hit her nostrils and she sneezed; clapping a hand over her poor nose to try and block the ugly smell. But just as quick as it came, the offensive odor was gone; carried off by a gentle breeze. 'Where did that come from?' Now there was only the after-scent of burnt something. It kind of smelled like how meat did when left over the fire too long. 'What on earth is going on? I can't have caught up with the herd already...'

Deciding to investigate this phenomenon, Vita wandered from the path her herd had taken; heading east. The smell got stronger as she walked slowly, not wanting to miss anything. But there was no warning as she was startled to see a man hiding behind a tree. She would've walked right by him without incident if it weren't for the scent that came off of him. The burnt odor, the one she'd been following. Quickly, Vita drew her bow and cocked an arrow; readily taking aim at his head and keeping a steady arm. "
Who are you? Why are you hiding? And why do I smell something burnt?", she questioned him in rapid fire. Her eyes traveled his body; checking for weapons, a wand, or other dangers. She saw his burned hand and quickly returned her gaze to his. "Answer me...", she demanded, pulling her bow tighter.

User Image
User Image

(( OOC: Or not... ))

Nova_Cattus

Mythical Shapeshifter

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:54 am

User Image

User Image

Being bored out of his damn mind, Jack leaned against the tree and stared up into the canopy. The wind swayed the leaves and made them whisper to each other. Such tiny sounds that he had never heard before as a human were now clear as day to him. It soothed him and he slumped against the trunk of the tree with a sigh. He was so tired, his eyelids drooped. He yawned a few times, from the sleep and boredom. This is how he was going to spend his day?

When heard hooves approaching him, he knew instantly that it was a centaur. It was not stealthy, whatsoever, but Jack didn't move. Not for fear, but because it was an inconvenience for him. And he was tired. He really just wanted to lie down and sleep rather than play a running game with a centaur. When an arrow was pointed at his head and he was asked an onslaught of questions, he felt a tinge of annoyance, "I didn't think I was hiding, I'm just sitting here admiring the trees,"

Well, he wasn't lying.

When she asked why something smelled like it was burning, he sighed, "You caught me. I admit it. I come to the forest every day and burn myself with my wand. I like the pain. I love it," Jack twisted his face to follow along with his act, "But it's such an embarrassing fetish that I can't risk being caught. But now you've caught me and now I am embarrassed," he pouted, surprised at how much of a troll he was being with this centaur.

But, of course, if this centaur did anything to him, Jack would have no qualms about killing. It was in his nature, and he was not about to run through the forest risking getting his skin burned. No, he would rather kill this centaur than have that.

Currently...
What I'm thinking: Why?
What I'm doing: Being an a**
Who I'm with: A random centaur
Where I am: Forbidden Forest
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:17 pm

When burning bridges don't come down, like silent symphonies without a sound

Llamrei, Centaur, 17 year old Mare
User Image
Mood: Calm
Thoughts: OK...
With: Refera, Serallius, and Branin

Llamrei shrugged and followed Refera over to the two male centaurs. She stayed back a little, slightly behind Refera. "H-hello." she greeted them timidly, forcing herself to not look down awkwardly. She could have a normal conversation just like everybody else. Or at least try to.

"The woods are lovely, dark, and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep."

I spend these nights counting stars, and wonder if there's hope for me out there

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:15 pm

User Image
☾ Serallius ☽
A roaming centaur...

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

"I'm not strong at all," Serallius replied. "I just carry what I can carry." Only a crazy stallion would haul so much stuff to be squashed to the point of not being about to walk. "Hello Refera," he greeted the mare. "I feel too sleep deprived to be excited, although I am looking forward to it."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
- Martin Luther King Jr.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:49 am

User Image
User Image

She tried to hold it in. She really did. But when the first snort escaped, laughter spilled out of her. His tone, not his words, were what set her off. A lot of the centaurs in her herd were pretty serious or were very polite. Having sarcasm thrown in her face was a breath of fresh air. Firing stance lost, she put away her bow and arrow, trying to calm down. A few deep breaths and she could speak again. Wiping away a tear, she looked back to the man, "
I'm sorry. I don't mean to be rude, but the way you said it-", she clapped a hand over her mouth and caught the next burst of laughter in time.

Again she calmed herself enough to speak, "
I'm sure that you know the forest is forbidden for students to enter. Is it really worth the risk for a moment's pleasure?" Vita was curious now. He looked a little too old to be a student. But with the way humans aged, it shouldn't surprise her. He could be a teacher, but then he looked too young. Really, why on earth was he here in the forest? Alone, to boot. Was he really just burning himself for pleasure?- or was there something she was missing...?

User Image
User Image

Nova_Cattus

Mythical Shapeshifter

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:11 pm

User Image

Once an heir, now a leader. I only hope I can do as well as my father wanted...

When Ammar pushed through the wall of vegetation and came across the clearing, he was both relieved and satisfied with his decision. After this long trek with a lot of weight on his back, the centaur was thankful for finally arriving at their destination. All the pounds on his back made him less agile and had slowed him down more than he had been used to. But, he did it to help the herd, and that was his job and privilege. The older centaurs kept thanking him for helping them out with their belongings, and Ammar simply replied that it was his pleasure.

As he stepped further into the clearing, he was reminded of how beautiful this clearing was and why, exactly, he had decided to move the herd here. Wildflowers were in bloom at this time, peeking from the grass and earth in greetings. A river flowed on one side of the clearing. The trees were taller here, protecting them from gusts of wind. There were no tracks here, showing that no creature was wandering in this area. Always a good sign when wandering the forest and finding a place to stay.

Ammar glanced around and began taking off the load from his back, handing them to their owners. He was thanked over and over, and he simply nodded, his muscles quivering slightly as the weight was lifted. When he was finished, he took his belongings and placed them beside a tree closest to the river. If anything wandered down the river, it would have Ammar to deal with before the herd. He placed his stuff down haphazardly, spreading out his furs and dropping his belongings on them. He could organize everything later.

Turning and wandering towards Llamrei, Refera, Serallius, and Branin, Ammar nodded to them, saying curtly as he handed them a horn,
"One of you, blow the horn. Let the stray centaurs know where we are,"

User Image
User Image
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:28 am

When burning bridges don't come down, like silent symphonies without a sound

Llamrei, Centaur, 17 year old Mare
User Image
Mood: Awed
Thoughts: ...
With: Refera, Serallius, and Branin

Llamrei's jaw dropped when she saw the new resting place. It was lovely; with all the wildflowers in bloom and the river. She gingerly took the horn from Ammar and put it to her lips, hoping the sound would be loud enough for the stray centaurs to hear. The sound of the horn echoed throughout the clearing, and the surrounding forest.

"The woods are lovely, dark, and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep."

I spend these nights counting stars, and wonder if there's hope for me out there

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

WyndiWingfall

Green Lantern

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:45 pm

User Image
→ centaur | forbidden forest at hogwarts | scotland →

User Image

Although he'd been able to catch the scent of fragrant wildflowers wafting downwind a distance away, Hadar was still pleasantly surprised by how beautiful the clearing was. The place looked untouched despite it being by any standards a prime area: there was a clean water source, the clearing was well shaded and shielded by the trees, and the flowers...well, they were the finishing touch.

Llamrei blew the horn just as Hadar set his belongings down alongside those of his peers. He waited for the echo to sound before joining the group of younger centaurs before Ammar, awaiting any further instructions. "A remarkable choice for a sleeping grounds, my lord," Hadar observed. "How did you come by such a spot?"

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:59 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shina Kiremono~Third Year~Ravenclaw Seeker

User Image

Shina followed Chase down to the edge of the Forbidden Forest. She didn't particularly want to go in and possibly get in trouble, but she wasn't about to let Chase go alone, either. She followed Chase in.

User Image
((OOC: ... ))

Wearing

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:58 pm

User Image

User Image

Jack smiled, "Well, that's not a problem for me. I'm a professor at the school. The name's Jack," he offered his hand (the one that wasn't burned) in peace. No need to do anything horrible to this centaur yet. She seemed to be at ease, which was great for the vampire.

Suddenly, a sound reverberated through the forest. He looked around, trying to find the source as it echoed in his ears and through the trees. It was shrill to his sensitive ears, so he winced slightly, "Did you hear that?" Jack furrowed his eyebrows, "Is it for you?"

It wasn't for him, that was for sure.

Currently...
What I'm thinking: What was that?
What I'm doing: Introducing myself
Who I'm with: A random centaur
Where I am: Forbidden Forest
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:27 pm

User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
HOGWARTS GRADUATE
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Tamara's keened ears picked up a horn blowing in the distance and knew it to be the centaurs'. She had an agreement with them.... she stayed out of their territory and they left her alone if she encountered one. Suddenly, two new smells joined her nose. One smelled familiar. Chase, she thought. The other was new to her. Probably here to find the fox she was tracked. Tam leaned forward, into stalking position and crept closer to the fox, as a lioness might creep up on an antelope. Then she leaped forward, seizing the fox by the scruff of the neck. Her jaws were clamped tight enough to hold the creature, but not enough to cause it pain. Then she trotted in the direction of the two children.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Nova_Cattus

Mythical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:00 am

User Image
User Image

She took his hand, shaking it firmly and smiling back. "
That's good then. Wouldn't want you to get in trouble. I'm Vita. What do you teach?" As she let go she heard the sound of a horn echoing through the trees. The horn was, in fact, for her. In a way at least. It was meant to signal that the herd had found their sleeping grounds; to let other centaurs who hadn't traveled with the main herd know where they were. "Yeah, it is.", she said, looking off into the dense trees until the thrumming faded. "It means I need to get going.", Vita wasn't about to explain what it was for, no one needed to know where they were sleeping at the moment, so there was nothing she could explain. "Despite the briefness, it was nice exchanging pleasantries with you. Maybe we'll see each other again...", she trailed off. Not as if she'd actually seek him out. The Forest was a dangerous place, and if Jack decided to find a safer place to hide for his... little stolen moments, the better. Their next encounter, should they cross paths again, would be by chance. Much like this one had been. A sudden gust of cold wind blasted past them, heading into the forest, and she shivered. Turning to leave, she waved behind her. "Be safe, Mr. Jack. And have a good morning.", she laughed, galloping away and disappearing between the trees.

Heading back the way she came, Vita found the trail her herd had taken again and continued to follow it, not slowing until she reached the new sleeping grounds where everyone was gathered. Walking calmly through the foliage, she greeted those around her as she made her way to the river bank. Twisting around, she grabbed the pack from her back and unrolled a rather large bundle. It turned out to be a large brown bear's pelt; and in rather good condition. It still had it's claws on the paws. Laying it flat then tossing the rest of her meager belongings atop it, she trotted over to the group of young centaurs that had gathered. "
Hey, sorry I'm late. Did I miss anything?"

User Image
User Image

(( OOC: I was going to offer him one of her furs to cover and protect himself with, but only if he mentioned he was a vampire. Oh well~ emotion_awesome ))
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:18 am

User Image

Athena
Owner: Chase Henrick

┏━━━━━━━━━ ✽ ━━━━━━━━┓

Athena yelped as she was seized by something many times her size. Was she going to be eaten or something? Was she being dragged to the creature's nestful of young ones or something? Whatever her fate would end up, Athena wouldn't do down without a fight. She thrashed about, trying to kick and scratch the creature that held her.

┗━━━━━━━━━ ✽ ━━━━━━━━┛

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:24 am

Chase Henrick User Image
Ravenclaw : Third Year : Chaser
User Image

"Well..." There was really nothing to say. Once again, Chase found himself walking through the thick foliages of the Forbidden Forest. He would pray that nothing bad would happen, especially since Shina was with him too.

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games