Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
London ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:09 pm
Alice smiles over too Chris and looks at the person. "..Since, when have you been standing there?.. " she raised an eyebrow. "Wow.. you kinda look scary, just standing there dude.. Who... are you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:17 pm
Don't bother me

User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

It seemed the cough had worked. One of the injured ones, who he realised was Chris, asked who he was. He had to pause and think about it. His name? He couldn't say Shadow, that was hardly a name. "Jake," he said. That was his name wasn't it? He hadn't used it in so long he was surprised that he'd even remembered it. He noticed that Chris had a gun pointed at him. He didn't mind. It wouldn't even touch him. But he needed to convince them. He raised his hands. "Please don't shoot me, I'm not here to hurt you," he said. It was true enough. He wasn't there to hurt them. He felt the weight of his sword on his hip. He had to fight a smile. He was good with swords. And a magnum, but he preferred the sword. It was much more effective than the gun. He glanced at the woman who spoke to him. It was Alice. He returned his gaze to Chris, who was still pointing the gun at him.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:19 pm
Alice raises an eyebrow. "Ahh..huh.." she said, as she looked over too Chris. "Okay, Put down your Gun." she smiled over too him.

Sidney turns around as she saw the boy standing. "Woah, he is hot!" she said, inside of her mind. "Umm, Hey there. Sidney. Hehehe." she cuffed her hair behind her ear, still smiling up to him, he was kinda cute..  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:22 pm
"I cant be at your head quarters I will be shot on sight so I will see you...." He said jumping into the water Krauser in hand.Mike stood on and didn't say a word.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:27 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris watched him. "Okay Jake." He pulled his gun down and raised an eyebrow at Sydney. "Close you mouth Sydney. You hardly know the man." He said with a light chuckle.

Chris waved to Drake with one arm. "See ya." He said and returned his attention back to Jake.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:30 pm
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

Richard let both his hand turn normal before he wrapped one of his arms around Alice’s waist, catching Shadows Scent he glared at him. "That was what I said when I arrived here...” He said and he smirked, "Wait, Alice I think Sidney is your sister, because well let’s see you said I was cute and now Sidney said that guy is cute!" He said and he laughed lightly.  

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:32 pm
Don't bother me

User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

Shadow looked at the girl who said her name was Sidney. He smiled at her. He noticed her tuck her hair behind her ear. He only barely avoided raising his eyebrow at her. He looked at Chris. "And you are?" he asked. He already knew the answer, but if he was going to convince them, he had to act like he didn't know any of them. He was glad that he spent most of his time in wolf form. Not even Layna had seen his human form, so he wouldn't be recognized.

{{Btw, Sidney didn't say out loud that he was cute. She thought it. Am I the only one who noticed that?}}  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:35 pm
Alice mouth dropped, as she elbowed him playfully. "Shut up!" she said and rolled her eyes. "Sidney! Hello! Haha. she said shouting over too her. "Hah.. Well anyways, "Jake" Why are you here?... Well i mean, wait. Were you in the Hive? when it exploded..? How did you get here.. " she said, and grabbed Richard's hand tightly, and smiled over too him, as she kissed him in his lips. "Richard, you need to shut up, cause you were the one, who started to make the "Moves" first.. Which i like it."

Sidney shooked her head. "Oh! I am sorry" she said and turned around."What the hell, was i thinking.." she said, as she face palmed herself. "Uh.."
she said and then looked back at Jake, he was gorgeous!.  

Mini Tsukino

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:42 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

"Chris Redfield." Chris said, about to put Sarah's gun away. He thought it was his own. But it wasn't, so he just set it to the side of his injured leg. "Oh, and Crimson, She said Zandre was cute." Chris said.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:52 pm
Don't bother me

User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

Shadow nodded at Chris. Then he turned to Alice. She'd asked how he got there. He thought fast. "No, I wasn't in that building. The...Hive?" he made it sound like a question. "I heard an explosion and came to see what happened," he said.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:54 pm
(Night night!)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:58 pm
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

Richard placed a hand on his stomach and he gave Alice a playful glare, he raised his eye brow at her. "Can’t blame me Alice, your hotness was tempting me to make a move and your compliment was also making me want you." He whispered seductively on her ear. "Hello ‘Jake’ my name is Richard Victor Vladimir, but only this amazing woman beside me can call me Richard, so call me Crimson if you wish to continue living to see a woman…” He said in a threatening voice, he placed his free hand on his pocket and he took his arm of Alice, “No! Where is Shelby!” He shouted looking for his Swiss Army Knife he pouts and sighs. "Poor Shelby all alone and nobody are using her..." He said then he wrapped his arms around Alice kissing her neck and cheeks from behind.
((Naming him Jake was quite a funny thing and also annoying, my mom loves twilight and she likes how Jacob has this abs and can carry a motorcyle, and i hate twilight for every reason why other hates it, SPARKLING GAY CHEST!))  

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:07 pm
Don't bother me

User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

Shadow nodded at Crimson. He wasn't worried at all by the tone that he used. He looked around at the group. His right hand rested on his sword. It was a habit that he'd picked up a while ago. He was hardly aware that he had even done it. He heard Crimson ask where Shelby was. He wondered briefly who or what that was, then decided he didn't care. "So where are you all headed?" he asked.

{{That is not what I was thinking when I used that name. I just used the first name that popped into my head.}}  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:03 am
Zandre Armageddon
`Follow The Reaper`

Zandre sighed. "Your hard-headed. You know that?" He grinned and picked up his sword before looking at her again. "I was stuck inside the last Hive when I blew it up. Debris fell on top of me and I was stuck in the explosion. The result exposure reacted with the virus and changed my appearance. Wesker hasn't seen me like this yet so if he's alive I'll have a slight advantage to be able to mess with his head." He smiled and tossed her a small bag. Inside was a diamond ring. "I won't bother asking, not much for tradition in this day and age. You already know what the question is anyway." He grinned and leaned against a building, closing his eyes. "So what's your decision?"

[[LOL PROPOSAL!!]]  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:32 pm
User Image

Sarah blushed. She looked in the bag at the ring,She was shocked a bit. "I guess there's only one answer then." She smiled, still blushing madly. She walked up to him and smiled, she took out the ring, "help me put it on?"

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games