Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Military Base ~In the past~ ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:26 pm
If I told you that I didn't do it,
would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy sighed and led the way to the stairs. He started climbing up the steps, not waiting to make sure that Chris was still following. He wondered where Rebecca was. Was she here? If so, then where was she? Wouldn't she have been with the others?
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:05 pm
User Image

J i l l xxxx Ѵ a l e n t i n e

Jill watched him. "I'd be lying if i said that i wouldn't have been glad to kill you." She said. "But you were the one who'd kidnapped the survivors from Raccoon city that were left alive." She said to him. "We just came to get them back."  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:37 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

"Always a pain in the neck aren't you?" he growled. Then he smirked. "You can have them. But I want him," he said, pointing at the unconscious John without taking his eyes off Jill. Normally, he wasn't one to make bargains, but if it got the other Chris, Jill and Billy out of his way, he'd make this his one exception.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image--User Image--User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:39 pm
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris carried Claire down the hall and followed Billy. Finally, Claire had had enough of him carrying her. She squirmed a bit and Chris put her down. "Billy, so you let the others out right?" He asked as they walked. "We could go as soon as we get Jill and John."  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:42 pm
User Image

Jill glanced at John. "Why do you want him? We just dragged him along because he saw Billy." Nothing too special about John. Besides the fancy swordsman ship.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:54 pm
would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy nodded. "They're probably already gone," he said. He hoped that Rebecca was alright, wherever she was. He fought back a sigh. He wondered if John was awake yet. It would make getting out of here that much easier.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:57 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker laughed. "A tagalong? Then you won't mind if he stops tagging along," he said. Jill didn't seem to think there was anything special about John, but Wesker could see the power that laid just below the surface. The power that could be used for good, if he stuck with Chris and the others, or bad, if Wesker controlled him.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:28 pm
User Image

Jill glared at Wesker. "You're not taking him." She said. Straightening herself up from the crash into the wall. Blue eyes still glaring at Wesker.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:46 pm

Chris nodded. "Alright. Now to find Jill and John and get the hell out of here." He said and looked at Claire. "What happened Claire?" He asked her. Staying close.

"Well, i came back to raccoon city to look for you. I met up with this cop. Leon Kennedy, and he helped us leave raccoon city. After that...i was found and brought here." She explained.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:23 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker sighed. "Always a pain in the a**, aren't you?" he said. She had just said that the only reason he was there in the first place was because he'd recognized Billy, now she wanted to protect him. "And what are you going to do to stop me?" he asked.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:26 pm
would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
"I hope that kid is awake now. It'll slow us down if he's still out," Billy said. Claire had said that someone found them and helped them out of Raccoon City. Had he got caught too? Or had he managed to get away? If he got away, why didn't he try to save any of the others?
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:39 pm
User Image

Jill glared at Wesker. How WAS she going to stop him? Bullets didn't seem to work. He'd just dodge them all. She didn't answer. Hoping that Chris or Billy would show up soon.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:54 pm

Chris nodded. "So...this Leon guy helped you out?" He asked Claire. Who nodded. "And is this Leon guy here by any chance?" He asked her. She shook her head. "No, we went our seperate ways after that." She said, in a nit-so-happy mood.

Chris sighed. "Well, anyways..." He said as they up the stairs. "Let's get the hell out of here." He said. He was quiet for the walk up the stairs, and then they neared the hallway where they'd left Jill and John.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:55 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

"Not going to stop me after all? Well, then I'll just take him and leave," he said. He turned to John, who was still unconscious on the floor.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games