Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Abandoned Hospital ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krazysick614

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Just go! Running behind them and kept on shooting. It seem like it's never going to end. Seeing Chris kicking the door open as Sick close it behind them. Turning around and begin to eject out a clip then insert a new one in. Sick kept on shooting placing his shot then threw a garnade toward the group of licker. Giving the licker hell as he won't stop firing until they drop. Each shots echo through out the building.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:08 pm
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris kept going. "He's on our tail, just hurry!" He said as he ran up the stairs, and down the hallway. Gun in hand. Luckily there wasn't any zombies in here before, and they all had to come in from the front, which meant that they wouldn't get surrounded as easily.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

krazysick614

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anna was in another chopper that said B.T.C.S. Hover around the hospital. Telling them to get lower as she heard a sound. Then a garnade going off. Attaching herself to a rope then begin to open fire where Sick was at. Trying to patch through then begin to cuss out loud in Russin. Jumping out of the window and lunch herself into the window right next to Sick. Detaching herself and begin to yell at him in russain. Telling hiim how dumb he is but she stood right by him until the gunfire stop  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:21 pm
User Image

selene nodded and was right behind chris but she felt like she was going to pass out,she tried keeping her eyes open till she got to the roof,once she was on the roof she passed out again

((all i can think of at the moment))  

piratekittin666

Shy Businesswoman

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:30 pm

Chris kept going. He looked back at Selene to see she'd passed out. "s**t!" He swore and went to her, picking her up and bringing her to the helicopter and setting her inside.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:44 pm
Eva begin to lift up once everyone is inside the chopper expect for Sick and Anna. "No we need to wait for Captain. Eva turn her head. "We're at max. He told me to leave without him once everyone is in. She said as Soap gut begin to turn in a different way. Hearing that made him even more pissed.

Sick turn and look at Anna"I deal with it later. But let's go. Both of them begin to run toward the rooftop as a group of zombie begin to follow them. Kicking each door together and close the rooftop door behind them. Both of them step back as Sick look at the chopper. "Black Hawk, we need a hot LZ at the rooftop. Many hostile zombie are comming toward my position. Sick said at the Black Hawk begin to respond. "Roger that Captain. We're on route. sucure LZ." Black Hawk said and begin to make their way toward the chopper. Sick turn his mic back on."Soap give the mic to Chris Redifeld. And tell Eva to stay around for a bit. We're going to need alot of..... The door begin to burst open as Sick turn and Anna. Both of them begin to open fire and placing their shot as Soap begin to help out. Soap hand the headset over to Chris. "Captain wanted to talk to you but he's in a jam right now. He said  

krazysick614

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:51 pm
User Image

Ƚeon Șcott Ҝennedy

Leon eyed the wolf. This was Jake? "Jake? A wolf?" he asked, not sure that he believed it. The wolf's ears flicked back and it nodded. Leon's eyes widened. He sighed and lowered his gun. "Alright, I believe you. For now," he said. He turned to Claire. "We need to go," he said.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:54 pm
(i post ahead since i be going to work soon, the last post is for everyone is gettin into the chopper. alright)  

krazysick614

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:25 pm

Chris nodded and took the headset, putting it on he said. "Sick? What's going on?" He asked. Somthing was happening on his end.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:42 pm
User Image

Claire looked at Leon. She nodded. She took Leon's hand and started to run down the halls with the two untill they got to the roof and up in the helicopter. Once they had boarded, she let go of Leon's hand and sat down by Chris. She looked at John, "How's your wounds?" She asked.

((So...i guess that means a time skip for Zandre and Sarah too huh?))  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

piratekittin666

Shy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:22 pm
User Image

selene laid there past out,her wound was sl
owly healing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:49 pm
User Image

Ƚeon Șcott Ҝennedy

Leon sat on the other side of Claire as she sat down next to Chris. He listened as she asked how his wounds were.

Don't bother me
User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

John hadn't followed them immediately when they started running. He sat there for a few moments, until he heard a screech behind him. He was hardly in the shape to fight more lickers. He huffed and got up. He was shortly racing up the stairs behind them. When they got to the roof, he padded over to copter. He wouldn't fit in there in his current state. He heard Claire's question. He closed his eyes and was immediately shrinking back to his human size. He straightened up and climbed into the copter. Once he was seated across from Claire, he lifted up the side of his shirt to check the wounds. They were still deep red and swollen, but they had stopped bleeding. "They're getting there," he said.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:01 pm
User Image

Claire nodded. "Good." She said and felt her neck, wincing slightly. Seeing Chris' worried expression when he saw her, she waved him off. As if to tell him not to worry.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:09 am
User Image

Nick exits the hospital and grabs a backpack from the trunk of his car throwing his jacket and putting on a long black coat then the slides under the car does something and jumps on his feet yelling in pain. "Aaaaah!"The virus is acting up again.He looks around and smiles ignoring the pain.He looks at a tree.He could easly get to the upper floor of the hospital by climbing a tree.Nick runs agaist an pine and jumps swinging at a branch straight on the roof taking out his guns trying to help Sick and Anna "I aint' gettin killed out here!" He yells to them.  

Hauptmann Alexander

Hilarious Gaian

5,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100

krazysick614

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:01 am
"Captain Sick we're inbound. Laying down heavy fire." Black Hawk said. Sick heard a voice over on the com then another voice."Beside trying not to get overrun at the moment. Nothing beside buying some times for you guys. We got another chopper and we're going to follow close behind you guys back to B.T.C.S. Which is in New York." He said as shot's was fired off at the hord of zombie and lucker that was making their way through. Sick grab the guy that was comming toward them. "Gotcha" Pulling him up and begin to runs toward the chopper as Anna was already ahead of them. Pushing Nick in then hop inside. Closing the door as Black Hawk begin to lift and follow. Switching his mic back to Chris. "Any question you want to asked before we head over to my H.Q Chris? Breathing hard then tilt his head back as he sit  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff