Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:25 am
"Another, please Blizz?" Tails said. He kept an eye on Tristen, and hoped this next mug wouldn't send him sleeping.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:29 am
Trigramatic
"Another, please Blizz?" Tails said. He kept an eye on Tristen, and hoped this next mug wouldn't send him sleeping.

"Oh sure." I said, taking Tails's mug and giving him a refill. "Glad you are liking it, Tristen. My teacher taught me a recipe on real good rich hot chocolate." I said to him.

Tristen wasn't paying much attention however, he was already focused on his second mug, but then...it finally hit him. The chocolate started getting a bit in his system and he felt a bit...loose.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:32 am
Tails didn't sense it yet, but he was sure it would come. "Thanks, Blizz," he said. "Yeah, I've had this hot chocolate every winter since I've been with Blizz. And it's never too hot for me."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:45 am
Trigramatic
Tails didn't sense it yet, but he was sure it would come. "Thanks, Blizz," he said. "Yeah, I've had this hot chocolate every winter since I've been with Blizz. And it's never too hot for me."

"I didn't think it would be for you." Tristen said. He then sat back a bit, giving a yawn. Oh yea, he was well on the way into it now. "This is goooooooood..."

"Oh boy..." I said to myself. Personally given since Tristen had a bit of chocolate before, I was hoping he'd be tolerant, rather moreso than Tails rather since he's no where near as Pokemon as he is. Though, I guess canine is canine, and no matter how low of one you are...yeeeah. If Mikey was any indication of that at least.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:52 am
Darn, he thought. Tristen was falling too fast. No use holding out now -- he took a breath, and knocked his mug back. A long, hardy, creamy drink. So much chocolate; at the same time he felt wide awake and soon, helplessly fatigued. At least he could get Tristen used to sleeping with other people. "So... how are you feeling?" Though he strained to keep from slurring, his drooping, twitching ears revealed he was not quite so alert.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:04 am
Trigramatic
Darn, he thought. Tristen was falling too fast. No use holding out now -- he took a breath, and knocked his mug back. A long, hardy, creamy drink. So much chocolate; at the same time he felt wide awake and soon, helplessly fatigued. At least he could get Tristen used to sleeping with other people. "So... how are you feeling?" Though he strained to keep from slurring, his drooping, twitching ears revealed he was not quite so alert.

As I watched the two, I wondered if I would be hated by the nearest Department of Family and Children Services for what I am in essence doing. Ah well.

"Gooooood..." He said with big smile, probably the biggest one he had since staying with Tails and the others for that matter. Let alone the most loose.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:09 am
"Good." When Tails tried to leave his seat, he found he couldn't let go of the table. Too much, too fast, maybe. Perhaps a bed would be a little more sensible than mud... His tails dragging behind him, he walked around the table to Tristen. "Feel like sleeping?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:14 am
Trigramatic
"Good." When Tails tried to leave his seat, he found he couldn't let go of the table. Too much, too fast, maybe. Perhaps a bed would be a little more sensible than mud... His tails dragging behind him, he walked around the table to Tristen. "Feel like sleeping?"

Tristen started to shake his head no, until he made a loud yawn, which then he replied "Yes."

"Come on you two." I said.

"What's going on here?" Freth came in just then, looking at the two boys.

"Last call." I said to Freth.

"Ahhhh, chocolate?" She asked.

"Yep. Mind helping Tristen there?"

"Yea, sure." She said, lifting the boy up off the ground. "Man, you're bigger than I gave you credit for." she said.

"Mmmmm..." Tristen moaned out.

"Come on Tails..." I said, picking the fox kid off the ground.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:20 am
Though Tails wished he could have tried walking on his own, he knew he'd have fallen on his face. So he closed his eyes and hung on tight. He kept his ears perked -- he needed to be awake when Blizz set him down. He yawned: "Thaaaanks."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:08 pm
Odd sat on the couch watching a movie. Said movie was a rendition of a classic fairy tale. The Politoed Prince. The teen sighed as the princess kissed the Politoed and he transformed into himself again. "If only it was that easy...." He wondered how some people could get so lucky as to have their true love pretty much handed to them while others never found them.

He was startled out of his reverie by the sound of mewling, though. Looking around, he saw no one but the mewling continued. "Huh.....I wonder where that's coming from....." The mewling grew louder after his question, as if to say "Here I am! Come find me!" The teen stood up, stretched and went in search. His first choice was towards the bedrooms. Maybe someone's Pokemon got locked int heir bedroom?  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:15 pm
Freth and I carried the two boys off to our room. Tristen seemed to be seriously content right at the moment...though that could have been the chocolate doing its number to him. Tails would soon succumb as well, though, it took an additional scratching behind the ears to put him out. With a slight conversation with Freth to catch up a bit, we decided to take a nap along with the two boys.

A while would pass, and Tristen would start twitching a bit. He was dreaming, and something was surely upsetting him. "..mnnnrrr no...pleaszzzz...aaa...stop..." A spark of electricity popped from his head, loud enough to jar Freth awake.

"Hm? Tristen?" She noticed the boy was in grief. "Tristen, wake up...Tristen?"

"STOP!" Tristen's whole body electrified as if to do Spark, and with everyone in close vincinity of each other all felt the jolt.

"GAAAAAAA!" Freth shouted.

"AAAAAAAA!" I sprang up from the covers like jack in the box, then when Tristen's attack was over, both Freth and I fell off the bed, pulling down a bedsheet or two.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:06 pm
Tails, who happened to be touching Tristen, did not find this entirely pleasant either. He'd been shocked before and thankfully, this was only a little more than he'd experienced. He woke up, teeth clenched and spasming pain bouncing through his body.

Then, just as quickly, it was over. Perhaps the bed grounded most of the charge. The pain was quickly gone, but his head ached, and the taste of pennies was strong on his tongue. "Oooow..."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:13 pm
Trigramatic
Tails, who happened to be touching Tristen, did not find this entirely pleasant either. He'd been shocked before and thankfully, this was only a little more than he'd experienced. He woke up, teeth clenched and spasming pain bouncing through his body.

Then, just as quickly, it was over. Perhaps the bed grounded most of the charge. The pain was quickly gone, but his head ached, and the taste of pennies was strong on his tongue. "Oooow..."

"Huh wha...?" Tristen woke up and rubbed his eyes, finding me and Freth still reeling a bit from the sudden electric wake-up call, struggling up from the floor.

"Feeling better, Tristen?" Freth asked, a bit almost on the frustrated side.

"What the hell happened?" I asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:15 pm
"I neeth wather," Tails said. His mouth was dry -- he couldn't talk like this.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:20 pm
Trigramatic
"I neeth wather," Tails said. His mouth was dry -- he couldn't talk like this.

"Did I do something?" Tristen asked.

"Dream." Freth said, managing to get back up.

"Um." He tried to think hard on what he was dreaming of, if anything. "I don't...remember..." He said, rubbing the back of his head.

"Let me get a glass of water for Tails. Freth, you need anything?" I asked.

"My wits?"

"Something that I can get from the kitchen?" I asked.

"Water, I guess." She said. With that, I walked off for the kitchen.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games