Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Gardens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caedmon68

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:08 pm
User Image
I don't have time for dancin'
That's just gonna have to wait a while
Ain't got time for messin' around
And it's not my style...

Calliandra looked up suddenly, sliding her finger up the book to hold her place. A girl was speaking to her - one of the first years from Hufflepuff. In fact, Calliandra was pretty sure it was one of the girls from her boat on the way to the school. "I suppose it is."She hadn't really noticed the plants - Herbology was not her specialty. She rolled her eyes a little; she had been interrupted for a discussion about plants? She could have continued her book - it was more interesting. She took a deep breath. "You must like plants."

And I'm almost there
I'm almost there
People down here think I'm crazy
But I don't care...

OOC:
The Forgotten Weasley
Company: Donella
Wearing: School Robes
Thinking:Ugh.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:20 pm
User Image
Third Year

Alana was normally always seen with Candace. If she wasn’t with Candy she was probably with Minako. She was rarely with Kimberly and if she was by herself she was in her dormitory or the Hufflepuff common room. Today however she was with none of her sisters and found herself not in her usual places. Instead she was in the gardens quietly singing to herself. It was just audible enough that she could be heard.

As she sat in the gardens Alana scribbled notes down on the many pages she had on her lap. With her solitude she wasn’t thinking much on if anyone would hear her. After all she was focused on her own stuff. Perhaps it was for the best. Alana wasn’t much for people hearing her not unless other forces had anything to say about it.

With : No one

Attire : Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC : - - -

Diamond Wales

Loyal and heartfelt, Yet also shy,
                                                  You'll blossom quite nicely in...
                                                  Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:24 pm
User Image
                                                I am a head case
                                                I am the color of boom
                                                That’s never arriving
                                                At you are the pay raise
                                                Always a touch out of view
                                                And I am the color of boom

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

GᖇYᖴᖴIᑎᗪOᖇ || TᕼIᖇᗪ Yᕮᗩᖇ || ᕼᗩᒪᖴᗷᒪOOᗪ

════════════════════════

Roo had been wandering around outside and enjoying the warm weather for once. He hadn't had a chance to really do much this year, which honestly was probably a good thing considering how much trouble he could really get into otherwise. It was probably made worse by the fact that Byuch had started school and hadn't really made the best of impressions on anyone outside of that weird Hufflepuff first year. He didn't know the kid, but at least Byuch had a friend, right? He was just glad that he wasn't included in his cousin's ire at the world considering that for some strange reason, he never included family in his wizard hate speech. He wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not, but maybe his cousin was a hypocrite and just didn't want to admit it.

In any case, he just took his older brother's advice and decided to keep an eye on Byuch, which usually he would do, but he'd been cooped up in the castle forever it seemed, and it was a nice day outside. That was why Roo had decided to make his way outside and wander around, not really paying attention to much of anything until his ears caught what sounded like singing. Blinking, he quickly forgot about his troubles with his cousin (well, cousins since Flick was having her own issues) and made his way over. That was when he spotted a girl in his year singing softly to herself and writing something. He decided to approach, his eyebrow cocked and curiosity piqued. Oh, what was her name? Mina? Theresa? No, it was something like Alana, right? He wasn't sure, but she was in Beckah's house, so he doubted she was rude or anything. He waved as he approached, his hands shoved into his pockets and thankful he wasn't fidgeting like crazy.
                                                "Um, hey. That's a nice song you're singing. What'cha doing?" Smooth Roo, he thought to himself. Just get distracted by what she was doing rather than what he was probably supposed to do, which he couldn't recall at the moment.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: She does sound nice though...
                                                OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

All my life I’ve been living in the fast lane
                                                Can’t slow down
                                                I’m a rollin’ freight train
                                                One more time
                                                Gotta start all over
                                                Can't slow down
                                                I’m a lone red rover

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:27 pm
User Image
Third Year

Alana had been in her own world enjoying the plants in the garden when Roo waved to her. She recalled Candace running into him at the start of first year. Not exactly something positive but he didn’t seem to mind back then. “Hello,” She greeted him. “Thanks…” She added not realizing she had been singing loud enough for anyone to hear. She hadn’t been expecting any sort of company (aside from the occasional creatures in the garden). Though, at least he liked it. “Oh… nothing much really, just doing some writing… while enjoying the weather.” If Alana wasn’t writing music she was writing something down for later. She was the biggest one for brainstorming out of her friends.

If any of her fellow orphaned sisters had been around they would have wanted her to be social. As such Alana figured she should at least try. Roo was friends with Beckah from what she recalled. Her roommate didn’t have a lot of friends. Alana considered her a friend despite whether it was reciprocated or not. “What brings you out here? Bored with being inside the castle?” She asked Roo politely.

With : Roo

Attire : Hufflepuff Uniform

Diamond Wales

Loyal and heartfelt, Yet also shy,
                                                  You'll blossom quite nicely in...
                                                  Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 11:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            I'm not sure what they said, but if it's true I'll bet-
                                            It's just one more thing I'll regret
                                            I hate my weaknesses, they made me who I am
                                            These things inside my head, they never make much sense
                                            So I wouldn't hold my breath...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 𝔊𝔞𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔱 𝔉𝔢𝔩𝔡𝔰𝔭𝔞𝔯 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔯ix
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌

Fourth Year SlytherinPurebloodGardenerxxxx

「 Autumn 2037 」
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Garnet was a bit glad that he was finally getting a break from classes, because even if he had taken a few electives he was still tired as hell. But then, he did tend to stay up really late recently and doing homeworks in the last minutes, which was really not helping. He wasn't even like that during his third year or whatever, but recently he just had the tendency to just feel tired and was tempted to lie on his bed all day in weekends. He was strolling through the gardens slowly, wondering if Mr. Hughes has the answer for his problems now that he felt a little bit comfortable with that man. Just a little, the man should be thankful because little was 'a lot' in Garnet's standards.

He was slowly emptying his once-full bottle of water to the plants as he was singing to himself- enough to hear himself- with one of those muggle songs his mother made him listen to, so good that he ended up loving it. Garnet was pretty sure Alec was going to call him 'dramatic', but he felt at ease at singing alone than with someone because no one will judge him for, say, maybe terrible off-tunes. Sure, Mera once commented that he has a nice voice, but she was just being nice so...

« with [himself] at [gardens] »
                                            « [single] »

PROFILEOUTFITSIGNATURE TUNE

xxxxx« Out.Of.Character »xxxxx
                                            ooc

"Yeah, it's cool, I'll be okay"
                                            As I felt your pain wash over me.
                                            So I dry your eyes and hide my shakes.
                                            'Cause I hate the look that's on your face.
                                            Don't hang up, because I don't have anyone left here.
                                            Don't give up, don't hang on to anything I've said!

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:27 am
You never doubted it, you're so proud of it,
You straight shouted it, there's no doubt of it!
You couldn't care less, you love goodness,
You think it's endless, endless, endless-
You think it's gotta diss, it doesn't bother us,
No, nobody know never knew about it!

User Image
T R E V A
A N N E S T
W A R L O W

slytherin │ third year │ halfblood

Treva's fury was winding down into a more solid irritation as she entered the gardens, and so the previously dark purple of her hair and eyes was already softening some as she wound her way through bushes and hedges, crunching over fallen leaves. Mad was such an idiot sometimes.
He'd been giving her the cold shoulder since his sorting, ostensibly to punish her for ignoring him herself, but she was just trying to get him to not be such a freak. He needed friends his own age. She couldn't have her younger brother clinging to her all the time now that they were both in school.

Di would say it wasn't healthy, but Treva was more concerned with the fact that she didn't want to have to be devoting all her free time to reigning Mad in every time he got angry. Especially now that he was in Gryffindor. He needed to learn to deal with his own s**t. Treva had no particular advice on how to do that, except for him to stop acting like a little kid who needed a nap, and as usual, her brother hadn't taken criticism very well. She rubbed her shoulder, which hurt, since he'd shoved her, and while she wasn't really hurt, she'd still slapped him upside the head before stalking off. And now someone was singing nearby. Great. Just priceless. Who the hell was-

Anddddd it was Garnet, singing quietly to himself while watering plants, like something out of an animated film. He just needed a dress and a tiara, and maybe a small animal friend. Alright, on further listening, he wasn't even that bad, but it wasn't as if she could just mind her own business. She was pretty sure he liked her, and just didn't realize it yet. Treva crept up behind him, before launching into "I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream-," and dissolving into snickers. Singing was not one of her many talents.

OOC:
Quote:

And in the spotlight, you get to sit tight,
Set, set that crown on the ground and-
You need to know how, to say you'll backtrack,
Between the clear bag, somewhere in your habitat!
You have a little thing, you think you're bothering,
The class is ending, ending, ending!

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 11:12 pm

「 Autumn 2037 」

Garnet was really preoccupied to whatever he was doing, so the fact that someone sneaked behind him was enough to make him drop his bottle. "Bloody hell." He gritted his teeth in agitation and inhaled sharply before letting out an exasperated sigh. Garnet turned his heel on the girl with an irritated look, then his face slightly shifted with a deadpan look after recognizing her. God, of course it was Treva. He was really going to figure out about her ******** deal, especially with that first meeting in Florean. Okay, Garnet's usual skepticism to Treva was a total on-off situation: Sometimes he thought she was messing with him, on the other hand he was thinking of at least appreciate her brutal honestly- even if it made her sound like an a*****e.

"Don't sneak on me like that next time, you might give me some cardiac arrest and we really don't want the Daily Dragon writing an article about it." Garnet told her, neutrally unamused. He picked up his water bottle and shoved it back to his messenger bag, then looking at Treva's purple wavy hair. Weird, what happened to the green hair? Not that he'll tell her that, that's none of his business, anyway. "Anyway, what brings you here? I don't recall telling you where I'm going."

« with [Treva] at [gardens] »
                                            « [single] »

ooc

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 12:26 pm

User Image
T R E V A
A N N E S T
W A R L O W

Treva's snickers faded somewhat and she took a half step back warily; she recognized that teeth gritting, which Mad did whenever he was about to wind up for a punch. But Garnet simply sighed in exasperation, and she grinned a bit more recklessly. "From what I hear, our beloved school paper needs some hot new headlines," she said with a smirk. "And nothing sells like death." 'Slytherin Drops Dead in Gardens' would be preferable to 'What Electives Should You Take?' and 'Ghost Chats', anyways. Her hair was fading from violet to a softer lavender tinged with rosy pink, unbeknownst to her. "Sorry, I must have forgot to check to see who owned the gardens today. Oh wait, no one does, especially not you," Treva drawled. "I following the singing. Like in a Disney movie- d'you think you'd make a good prince?" He had the big green eyes for it, she'd admit that, if maybe not the fashion sense.

OOC:
Jade Galaksylph

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 1:53 am

「 Autumn 2037 」

"Hm. I thought so." Garnet dryly remarked, unsurprised about how the Daily Dragon has the sense of humor to make such articles like that. 'Slytherin found dead in the gardens'? Yeah. That will cause utter panic to the entire school population, didn't really help that two of the writers wer Clara and Peter. Just imagine that? The nosiest Hufflepuff and the Ravenclaw arsehole writing the headlines about that?

He found himself staring at Treva's hair- transitioning from violet to lavender, stained with rosy pink. Seeing her hair look like a watermelon was one thing, but Garnet had never seen her hair do some sort of a drastic transition of colors. It's kind of neat, he thought. "Your hair, Garnet found himself saying this, monotonously awkward, "Um. It's nice. Just saying... I mean, you already know that your hair is nice so..." He waved his hand to mean along the lines of "Nevermind. Forget what I said, because I sound stupid." Garnet was unaware of the red tinge on his face, blending well with his olive complexion. But then, sometimes he would like to ignore how vulnerable he was to certain people, and usually he picked his friends carefully.

The fourth year rolled his eyes, but his mouth was hinting a smirk when Treva pointed out that one owns the gardens. Well, duh, he wasn't implying that- it was just that Treva sounded like a stalker because she encountered him twice every time he was alone. "To be fair, this is probably the second time you came up to me, Warlow. That's kind of implying something." He folded his arms, but he didn't look annoyed about it- except his face was hard to determine: since it was in-between being unimpressed and being wry.

He did however blink at the mention of a 'Disney Prince', though. Garnet didn't watch muggle movies that much since he lived in a magical home of Sussex, though he was able to briefly watch some with his maternal cousins. Beverly and Conan were really young for them to get along, though, but Esmeralda got the luxury in hanging out with them so... good for her. "I haven't watched any Disney movies yet... I mean, I've caught a glimpse of what a movie is like, sure. But no, I would make a terrible prince- definitely not fairytale material." Then he looked away from her, flushing in embarrassment upon realizing that Treva had been hearing him sing, "... Please don't tell me that you've heard most of it."

« with [Treva] at [gardens] »
                                            « [single] »

ooc

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 5:40 pm

User Image
T R E V A
A N N E S T
W A R L O W

Treva wrinkled her nose when he mentioned her hair, before glancing at one of her curls. "I'm not doing it on purpose." But she felt a thrill of triumph all the same when she noticed his blush. Sure, maybe it was just an 'I'm an awkward teenage boy' blush, but just maybeeeeee- Anyways, regardless, she doubted Garnet would ever admit to anything he didn't want to. She smirked herself when he folded his arms; what, was she supposed to be all flustered and intimidated? "Implying something like what? I just followed the sweet melody," Treva snickered, which bubbled into actual laughter when he protested that he would make a terrible Disney prince. The Slytherin grinned widely when he asked how much she'd heard. "Enough to wonder where the rest of the boy's choir is. You should lead the caroling come Yule." She wasn't being all mean; he did have a nice voice, although she'd never say that outright, of course.

OOC:
Jade Galaksylph

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Gardens
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? The Roses
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Gardening
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? They're beautiful in the snow

Nani was outside in the chill, only a warm cloak to keep the wind away from her. She knelt down, her skirt the barrier between knees and snow-covered-dirt. She hummed quietly while tending to the roses, using her wand to warm the soil around them. As it got colder, she knew the roses would pass until spring, but they were just so beautiful she wanted them to last. She gently touched the petals of one, still humming to the plant. Her mother always said that singing to plants helped them to grow and flourish, which Nani had always taken to heart. It was, perhaps why her mum sang to her a lot, since she called Nani her most perfect flower. A small grin crept on her face, the girl fondly missing home.

murruelecreuset

Wʜᴏ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ? Wʜᴏ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ, ᴡʜᴏ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ
Tᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴏᴡɴ, ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs, ᴀ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ sᴛᴏɴᴇ
Mᴀɴʏ ᴘʀᴇᴄᴇᴅᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡ. A ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ɢɪʀʟ's ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʜᴏʟʟᴏᴡ
Iᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇs ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴀᴘᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡᴇsᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ʜᴏʟᴅs ꜰᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ, sʜᴇ ʜᴀsɴ'ᴛ ʏᴇᴛ ɢᴜᴇssᴇᴅ
Sʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ sᴘᴀᴄᴇs, ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʙɪɢ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs
Sʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ɴᴇᴡ ꜰᴀᴄᴇs, sʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪɢʜ sᴛᴀᴋᴇs
Sʜᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴀs ᴀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ, ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴇʏᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɢʀɪɴɴɪɴɢ, sʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ
Bᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ sʜᴇ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴛ, ɪꜰ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʟɪꜰᴇ's ʟᴇssᴏɴs, sʜᴇ'ʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴛᴇsᴛ

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:28 pm
User Image
Rebecca Joanne Richardson
Slytherin Sixth Year Prefect
Half Blood Magic Enthusiast

User Image

Rebecca had been doing just fine after last year. Her grades were alright, and her sister wasn’t shipped off to be with some dude yet. She was going to figure out some way for Sabrina to be with Hunter (it was obvious that she liked him, and he liked her). Course she had her own relationship to deal with. Currently that would be with an Adam Grazier, Slytherin boy a year above her. He was probably the most dimwitted guy she’d ever dated but who’s paying attention.

The Slytherin girl found her latest boy toy to be needy. Every time she turned around, he wanted to hang out and by hang out it was more like snog in some private place. He was just too much sometimes. So, since she couldn’t hang out in the common room, she decided to hit the gardens. No one would think to find her there. Flowers weren’t her talked about topic unless you were discussing apple trees.

Feeling safe, Rebecca wandered about cloak covering her outfit which was a simple long-sleeved shirt and a part of jeans. Her boots the fanciest thing on her next to a green necklace that was around her neck. Taking a breather, she spotted Nani tending to the flowers. Flowers that probably should have been dormant. Nani always was one for flowers. Even though who didn’t know her knew that.

“Roses surrounded by snow. Nice contrast. Though, red has always been more my sister’s color.” Rebecca spoke as she approached. Funny considering she was a red head. “I shouldn’t be surprised that you’re out here regardless of the season.” She added. It was Nani after all.

Company : Nani

Miss GryffindorK

Ah, child, it isn't you who are lacking, I promise
                                                  Your worth isn't measured by your house
                                                  And it isn't for your mother's sake that I tell you
                                                  Your cunning and determination will serve you quite well in
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Gardens
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Rebecca
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Gardening
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? They're beautiful in the snow

Nani gently trimmed a few of the dead leaves away from the flowers, sighing at their slight wilt. The wind rustled her hair again, but she could swear she heard movement. Sure enough, a familiar sounding voice spoke up. The brunette turned to see Rebecca Richardson, a Slytherin in her own year. Of course, they'd shared classes together for six years now. "It is quite a beautiful sight to behold, regardless of color preferences." She grinned, gently touching one of the little buds struggling against the cold. When Rebecca commented on her being outside even in the snow, Nani laughed.

The Hufflepuff pushed herself to her feet, toes curling a bit in the snow. Of course, she hadn't bothered to put shoes on, which she never minded. She'd been barefoot most of her life, and honestly she disliked shoes with a passion. "I try to come out here every day. After all, someone has to care for them. I know it's near the time of year they'll fade, but it's my duty to help them as long as I can. That's how I give back to Mother Earth." She grinned and hummed softly, looking at the redhead. Why was she out in the cold of all places? It seemed oddly out of character, though Nani had to admit she didn't know the Slytherin well.

murruelecreuset

Wʜᴏ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ? Wʜᴏ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ, ᴡʜᴏ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ
Tᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴏᴡɴ, ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs, ᴀ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ sᴛᴏɴᴇ
Mᴀɴʏ ᴘʀᴇᴄᴇᴅᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡ. A ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ɢɪʀʟ's ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʜᴏʟʟᴏᴡ
Iᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇs ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴀᴘᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡᴇsᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ʜᴏʟᴅs ꜰᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ, sʜᴇ ʜᴀsɴ'ᴛ ʏᴇᴛ ɢᴜᴇssᴇᴅ
Sʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ sᴘᴀᴄᴇs, ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʙɪɢ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs
Sʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ɴᴇᴡ ꜰᴀᴄᴇs, sʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪɢʜ sᴛᴀᴋᴇs
Sʜᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴀs ᴀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ, ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴇʏᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɢʀɪɴɴɪɴɢ, sʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ
Bᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ sʜᴇ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴛ, ɪꜰ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʟɪꜰᴇ's ʟᴇssᴏɴs, sʜᴇ'ʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴛᴇsᴛ

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:29 pm
User Image
User Image

w e x d o n ' t x b e l i e v e x w h a t ' s x o n x T V - - -
f i r s t x y e a r x r a v e n c l a w x
t h e x g a r d e n s
m e x m y s e l f x a n d x i
w h a t x n o w

Rhiannon sat quietly in the gardens, her textbooks and a few rolls of paper were neatly placed around her. Her classes had been relatively easy, she hadn't gotten hung up on any topics quite yet, but that was likely due to the fact that she read and took notes on upcoming lessons prior to them actually being taught. It was her way of working the system, though she wasn't really working the system, she was just preparing for each class as they came. Rhiannon had quite enjoyed charms class, it seemed the most useful, as of right now, of course. She wasn't in any urgent need for defensive magic, though, she guessed it might come in handy further down the line. She came out to the gardens for the quiet, not that the Ravenclaw common room was ever too overly loud or anything, she had just noticed there were less people likely to pass in and out here, rather than in the common room. Rhiannon quite liked her housemates thus far, particularly Laurel, although she hadn't really made an effort to talk to many more people. Eion, the other first year, was a bit quiet and odd, but she didn't really mind much. He never bothered her and she wouldn't bother him.

A serious face set in as Rhiannon flipped to the next chapter in her potions textbook, chewing her lip as she concentrated on memorizing the components of the Boil-Cure Potion. Didn't seem very applicable to her life, but there was still a long way ahead of her, so she would retain the information if it ever became valuable to her in the future, even if it was just for an exam. As the wind picked up, Rhiannon glanced away from her page and toward the flowers. She enjoyed watching the red poppies sway gently in the wind. She decided that poppies were her favorite flower, with how gentle they looked but they seemed sturdy enough. Nevermind that, though, she wanted to make sure she would remember the correct amounts of snake fangs, horned slugs, porcupine quills, pungous onions, shrake spines, ginger root, dried nettles and flobberworm mucus.

☾ ☾ ☾ ☾- - - - - - - - - - - - a n d x w h a t x w e x w a n t x w e x k n o w x w e x c a n ' t x b e l i e v ex - - - - - - - - - - - -☾ ☾ ☾ ☾

Miss GryffindorK

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Gardens
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Another girl
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Study Break
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Watch, she's gonna think I'm Laurel

Aspen was headed down to the gardens, her notebook and a few odd pens in her hand. Not that she particularly needed to study the plants (again) this week, but she had nothing else to do and being surrounded by plants was soothing. She hadn't, however, expected to run into another girl there, but she had. It was someone that looked familiar, but not enough that she thought it was someone she knew. Maybe one of Laurel's friends? Or perhaps just another first year... She bit her lip for a second, then sighed. "I hope you don't mind if I join you in the garden. I needed some sunshine and plant life." The taller girl hugged her book tight, using it as a sort of shield.

Rawwry

Hᴇʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ, ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ, sᴏᴀᴋɪɴ' ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏꜰ ʟɪꜰᴇ I ᴡᴀs ʀᴀɪsᴇᴅ ɪɴ
          Rᴜɴɴɪɴ' ʙᴀʀᴇꜰᴏᴏᴛ, ʙʟᴏᴏᴍɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴀ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ sʜᴏᴡᴇʀ, ᴘᴏɴʏᴛᴀɪʟ ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴ', I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ɪᴛ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ
          Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴄᴏᴛᴛᴏɴ ᴅʀᴇss ʜᴀɴɢɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴍʏ sɪsᴛᴇʀs ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴛ. I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇᴀʀ ɪᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴇᴇᴋᴇɴᴅ
          Pᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴛᴏᴇs, ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ ʟɪᴘ ɢʟᴏss. ɴᴏ ʀᴏsᴇ, ɴᴏ ᴅᴀɪsʏ, ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ
          I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sᴜɴ, ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ, ᴀɴ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ꜰɪᴇʟᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏ

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff