Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 489 490 491 492 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:21 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCause everybody has a Poison heart
xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHeartkiller

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Sebastian "Alexander" Frei

" When the male didn't give him an answer, he looked over at him. He hated when people answered questions with such answers. It was rather annoying, because if he took the male some where he couldn't eat, then it was just a waste of time. Once outside, he lead the male to his car, and fished out his keys. He unlocked the door, opening the passenger side, before releasing the male's hand. Alex walked around to his side, hearing the male speak, he nodded. He slipped into the car, and looked over at the male, "Sort of. I haven't eaten in two days." Alex replied watching as the male slipped in next to him, before closing the door. Once they were both inside and the doors were closed, he started the car, and pulled out of the parking lot. Alex didn't eat very often, as it was probably already aware. He only ate small meals, and never consistently. Perhaps he could be called unhealthy but he didn't care. Alex turned down the street, making his way toward one of his favorite restaurants. He liked anything basically but mostly Chinese food, and not that fake stuff either. Alex loved real Chinese food, but never ate it all the time, only once a month if he was lucky. "

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:41 pm
(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)ʌɗʌɱ ɾɣʌɲ ʅʌɲє(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)

'You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun'
User Image

ƈυƭє დ ƨƥυɲƙɣ დ ƨєɗυƈƭɪvє
ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

'All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...'

'If you love me If you hate me
You can't save me Baby, baby
All my life I've been good But now... What the hell?'

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

ʌɗʌɱ sighed, hearing this. He looked over at the male, giving him a kind little smile. "That sounds a little...different...Do you always do that?" He asked. He'd never gone that long without eating, a day maybe, but not two...He couldn't handle more than one day without food because then he would get sick and start throwing up...It was gross but it was something he had to live with. He looked out the window, humming slightly...Though he didn't like sushi, he loved Chinese food...He just couldn't have raw fish in it because he thought that raw fish tasted gross...Plus, it didn't make him feel very well so he tried to avoid raw foods...

'Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is'
User Image
User Image
'Chill out , what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be, you will see!
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talking to me one on one but you've become!'

'Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me!'

'Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get
And you turn it into honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:49 pm
User Image

" Of course eating every two days wasn't normal, but he wasn't big on eating. He found no sense in doing it sometimes. Alex had never gotten sick from not eating that long before, so he continued with it at times. He tried to eat everyday, but he got to busy at times and blocked it out. Hearing the male speak, he knew he was trying to be nice about it but still found it odd. Alex didn't mind being seen odd, it was no different than how everyone else saw him. He glanced over at the male, nodding slightly, "At times, yes." Alex replied with honesty, there was no sense in lying to the male. He was glad the place he liked was close. It was only about four blocks from the club, and within walking distance but he preferred to drive there. Alex pulled into the parking lot, as he parked his car. He got out, and walked around to the other side. "

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:51 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

He kept his gazed averted, even more embarrassed as he knew the male could see his growing blush. Taking a peak up at the male, he saw him staring curiously at him. He gave a sheepish grin and shrugged at his question. No, he didn't need a reason, it just surprised him was all. He looked away for a moment, brushing his hair behind his ear, again peaking up at the male. He didn't know what to say and do, he was nervous and he wasn't even halfway through telling the male everything he wanted to say. There was so much he wanted to say and to know. But no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't think of a good way to get it out there. He was just too shy, his communication skills would be the death of him.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:01 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

"Silence seemed to fill the space between them. He hated silence, especially between Alaine and him. When the male was silent he always felt that he had said or done something wrong. Liam watched as the male looked away from him, he didn't know why though. He sat with the male awkwardly on the couch. Liam continued to watch Alaine, as he fidgeted in front of him. He knew there was more to say that the male wasn't telling him. Liam wished he would just spit it out and get it over with. So they could talk about it, and put it behind them. At times Liam was impatient, he didn't like waiting for things, he knew were coming. He watched the male as he shifted in front of him, tucking his hair behind his ear. Liam hated when the male looked away from him as well, it was a bad feeling to him. He shifted slightly, as he held onto the male's hand. Liam looked down between them, as he sighed softly, "What else is there to tell me?" He replied not wanting to look at Alaine. Liam took the male's hand in his and turned it over. He started to traces the marks on the male's hand, as he sat there. "

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:01 pm
(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)ʌɗʌɱ ɾɣʌɲ ʅʌɲє(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)

'You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun'
User Image

ƈυƭє დ ƨƥυɲƙɣ დ ƨєɗυƈƭɪvє
ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

'All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...'

'If you love me If you hate me
You can't save me Baby, baby
All my life I've been good But now... What the hell?'

ʌɗʌɱ smiled a little. He thought it was okay, and though it was weird and odd, everyone was either weird or odd or both...Hell, he himself was an oddball at times. He hummed softly, looking out the window. He unbuckled when they parked, blinking when Alex got out and walked over to his side, he opened the door before he got there, closing it behind him, giving the male a small smile. He looked around, looking up at the sky. It was dark, so it was late at night...He usually always worked nights...Sleeping during the day. He followed Alex inside, his hands in his pockets, his mind wandering, wondering what Danny was doing...

'Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is'
User Image
User Image
'Chill out , what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be, you will see!
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talking to me one on one but you've become!'

'Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me!'

'Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get
And you turn it into honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:22 pm
User Image

"Once the male got out of the car, Alex made his way toward the entrance. He glanced over at the male, as he seemed to be in thought. Alex wondered what the male was thinking about, but didn't ask, just in case he didn't want to know. He opened the door, walking inside. Usually people sat themselves, but there was a hostess standing by the door. It had been a couple of months, since he came so he allowed the small young Asian female to show them to their seats. Alex requested some where private if possible. The hostess took them to a corner in the back, where a booth sat. He took one side, as the woman handed him his menu. Alex usually ordered the same thing, so it never changed. "

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:54 pm
∂αηιєℓ ℓєє яιcнαя∂ѕ

'I've got this gun, to your head! I've got blood, on these hands.
I'll be your eternal, never ending
I'll be the end of your beginning, I'm the battle to your every war
I'm the first rip, for everything torn
I've got no room in this heart. Gonna tear you apart!'

♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥

User Image

αηιєℓ was tired of seeing Adam go out with other people, people that weren't him. He wanted Adam all to himself but he knew that would never happen because Adam didn't love him like he loved him. He gasped a little and moaned, clutching his clients arms as he finished releasing inside him. A few tears welled up in his eyes and he felt the male's finger wipe them away, hearing his voice. "Are you alright? I didn't hurt you did I?" He shook his head, looking up at the male, into his lovely blue eyes. "No...sorry...Just...Thinking about someone...That's all..." He groaned as the male moved out and pulled him to his chest, feeling his fingers in his hair. "You can tell me if you like..." The man said, Danny shaking his head...He never liked talking about Adam to any of his clients...He just couldn't do it...It wasn't their business to know anyway...

Adam looked at the menu, humming a little to himself. He sighed and settled on one thing that sounded pretty good that didn't have any raw fish in it and set his menu down. He looked over at Alex, resting his cheek in his palm, tilting his head to the side that way. He thought about his and Danny's argument last night, frowning a little to himself when he heard the male's soft 'I love you' go through his thoughts. He looked over at the wall. He hated when Danny said that some times, he couldn't understand how the male could love him considering what he did to him all the time...

♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥

{ OutOfChocolate } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:01 pm
User Image

"As he looked over the menu. He glanced at Adam, as he seemed in thought. Alex didn't know about the male at times. He had never really gotten attached to someone, and already Adam was special to him. Alex never took anyone out, and never saw them again. He usually took want he wanted once and that was it for him. Alex sighed softly knowing he would have to say something. He set his menu down, closing it before he spoke. "Bored?" Alex asked as he watched the male. He didn't want to keep the male if he didn't want to be here. Alex wasn't the type of person to pay attention to others, especially when they didn't want to be with him. "

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:22 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Where to start, where to start? He wondered. He needed to get it out before Liam became too impatient and decided to leave. He could hear the growing irritation in the males voice when he spoke. "As Sam told you, I've been raped by three people; the first was by my priest when I was a child, the second by some guy that mugged me when I was seventeen and a third time by a drunk date when I was nineteen. Since then, I almost never date, I don't take kindly to being touched, and am actually pretty terrified of the thought of ever sleeping with another man. That being said, I really like you and am willing to push through these fears, but I don't want thinking I'm pushing away. If I flinch or move away, don't take it personally, it's a reflex. Sneaking up behind me, dragging me off, any kind of surprise touches, don't......not now anyway. I need time to get used to being around you." Looking down at the males hand, seeing his fingers trace the lines of his palm. He enclosed his fingers around the males, stopping him from his absent minded tracing. "I've asked you once, and I'm asking again. Are you really sure you wanna be with a guy like me? I'm warning you now, it's not going to be easy,and what I've already told you is about the best kind of warning you'll get. I can't make garuntees what my reactions are going to be, I can't promise I won't cheat on you, and I'm certainly making no promises of making you happy." It sounded like he was trying again to push Liam away, but he wasn't. It was the truth, his truth. He didn't want the male getting into something he wasn't ready for. Even though it had been years since his last attack, he was still a victim at heart. There were just some wounds that couldn't heal.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:41 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Starting off with things he needed to know and things, he needed to not do was something they needed to talk about. He knew there was a lot of things the male wasn't telling him, and he was fine with that. Liam didn't need to know everything not now anyways. Hearing the male speak, he didn't look up at him not once. He had only been told the short story of what had happened to Alaine by Sam, which wasn't much. As Alaine spoke, he got the rest of the story or bits of it anyways. Liam didn't want to know the whole story, he thought of it as bad enough just hearing Alaine's version. He felt the male's hand around his, as he stopped his fingers from moving. Liam looked up at Alaine as he spoke again. He knew the male wasn't pushing him away, but he was. Liam also knew their was promises the male couldn't keep. He didn't expect the male to make promises to him and not keep them. Liam didn't want promises either. He looked back at their hands for a second before looking back up at Alaine. "Yes, I want to be with you." Liam replied as he looked at the male. He wasn't going to get up and leave him, he wanted to stay. "I'll stay till you don't want me anymore." Liam replied with all honesty. He wanted Alaine, but would only stay if he was wanted. Liam didn't stay where he wasn't wanted, he would leave if the male wanted to toss him aside, it was all he could expect from Alaine. "

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:09 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Looking up at the male, he met his gaze, studying him for a moment. Even though he knew his words to be true without really knowing, that scared kid in the back of his brain was still highly suspicious of the males intentions. Maybe it was just because he'd never met someone so presistent about being with him or just because he lacked confidence in himself was hard to tell. But for now, he chose to trust Liam. Because trusting him was better than going out with him and thinking about the what-if's. He knew honestly that if he wanted to move on with his life, he was going to have to stop living in the past, let people in and not think the whole world is out to get him. Yees it was going to be hard, but it was better than sitting in a corner and complaining to his best friend all the time. Frankly, he thought that getting into a new relationship might also give Sam a bit of a break. He knew that the male constantly worried about him and would question his dates to no end. It would be watching a father grill his only daughters' new boyfriend. Having someone that Sam already knew the ins and outs of, might put him at ease, he wouldn't have to worry about Alaine always coming to him and using him for sympathy sex. Another habit he honestly wanted to break. It wasn't right to use his friend that way and it certainly wasn't helping him by a long shot. Nodding his head, Alaine smile weakly at the male and leaned forward to press a kiss to his cheek and lightly squeezed the males hand. Ready or not, here goes nothing. "Is there anything else you're wanting to know about me?" he asked curiously when he sat back, kind of wanting to pick up on their game of twenty questions from yesterday.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:39 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" There was no lying to the male, he would never do that to him. Liam didn't lie well in the first place. He had no intentions of hurting the male, and hoped the male would do the same. Liam knew it was impossible to hurt someone but hoped it wouldn't happen. Giving him an out was not something he wanted. He didn't know why but he wanted to be with Alaine. Liam found the male different and not like all the other men he had been with. He saw he had to take his time with him, instead of rushing into things. Liam was content with that, he didn't want a relationship of sex like all his others had been. He wanted a relationship with someone, and perhaps Alaine would give him that. Liam smiled as the male kissed his cheek, he felt relaxed as he sat there. He hated being tense but he couldn't help it. Hearing the male speak, there had been questions he wanted to know, but nothing that needed detail. Just trivial questions, small and simply. "What do you do on your days off?" He asked wanting to know if he hadn't come over what would the male be doing. Liam wasn't in the mood to talk about serious things, he wanted to relax. He didn't want arguments, and didn't want to have to worry. "

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:01 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine wasn't going to lie to the male, he found out on more than one occasion he wasn't that great at lying, nor was he that great at keeping secrets for that matter. So long as the male didn't hurt him, he had absolutely no problems of hurting Liam. Sadly, Alaine had a bit of an eye for an eye type personality. Especially if someone hurt him. He would do the exact same punishment, but he would cause them equal or more pain if he could. So far, that had only happened once, more like he only had the strength to do it that one time. Since then, things between himself and his "lovers" had been peachy. When the male spoke, he shrugged at his words. "Depends really," he replied, "the day, the month. I told you before, didn't I? I don't have a routine, so I'm always doing something different. Like working on my car, keeping up with my doctors, hanging out with Sam. If I'm just hanging around the house than I'm usually cleaning, playing video games, doing paper work, or just catching up on sleep." He didn't think himself very exciting, but hey it was the truth. Let the male think what he will, he didn't care.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:23 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" People were incapable of hurting others. It was only a natural reaction to hurt others, even if they mean not to. Liam knew there was no way to keep from getting hurt. He didn't expect to not get hurt either. Liam had already been hurt once, even if the male had not meant to. As the male spoke, he listened not even realizing he had asked the male the same question before. He was forgetful at times, and usually asked the same thing twice. Liam listened anyways, he didn't care. Learning new or old things didn't bother him. "Do you always play video games?" He asked teasing the male, since he had never been one for video games. Liam hated video games, or even watching television. He found both to be boring and a waste of time. Liam had only played a video games once probably in his life time. "

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 489 490 491 492 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games