Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Baransu no Kanshu (Recruiting)

Back to Guilds

A literate roleplay for the wonderful world of Bleach 

Tags: Bleach, roleplay, shinigami 

Reply The Bleach World
The OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hymn of the Silent
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:51 am
True. But still. I think there might have to be a way to regulate how those fights go. Like assume both have captain capabilities for the sake of the fight. Because otherwise a captain can godmod and write it off as just superior fighting capability.

I still stand by what Kubo originally said, that the gap between captain and VC is still large (Byakuya vs. Renji). Or when Ichigo went badass and almost took out Renji, and Byakuya broke Ichigo's zanpakuto with three fingers, and incapacitated him with two strokes beyond the realm of sight.

Either way.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:54 am
Hymn of the Silent
True. But still. I think there might have to be a way to regulate how those fights go. Like assume both have captain capabilities for the sake of the fight. Because otherwise a captain can godmod and write it off as just superior fighting capability.

I still stand by what Kubo originally said, that the gap between captain and VC is still large (Byakuya vs. Renji). Or when Ichigo went badass and almost took out Renji, and Byakuya broke Ichigo's zanpakuto with three fingers, and incapacitated him with two strokes beyond the realm of sight.

Either way.

If they left it like that ichigo would never win and the show would be boring

@Shiro: Yes it was boring, and against the rules. Either he edits or I win by disqualification and become the new Juuichibantai Taichou ^^  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:58 am
can't wait till gaia makes a special battle rp guild...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:01 pm
Well Ichigo has plot armor or aka plot power. Hes the underdog so he has a burst of power that people with his experience wouldn't really have, but since hes the main character and the show like Tsubaki said would be really boring.

Bleach kinda has the same plot. Ichigo fights someone new he realizes he can't beat them gets his a** kicked, swears he will rescue, save, or whatever. Then he gets some new power or whatever comes back saves the day blah blah blah..

I lost my train of thought, idk rp need to be fair.  

Xx_Shiro-kun_xX

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:21 pm
Ketsu has a very large gap in power from her character, and her simple slash shouldn't do much at all. Think back to the fight between good ol' kenpachi and ichigo, where Ichigo couldn't even scratch the guy.

My point is, the attack that Ketsu had used was NOT the most powerful thing in the world, nor did I say it killed her. I told her in a PM that she could respond and do her thing, and it should be obvious that if it can only cleave a human in two, it can't kill a shinigami.

EDIT: And captain fights are not determined at a same level of strength, only arena battles.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:33 pm
Well I guess the lesson is be a Vice Captain before you try to take on a captain. Or I guess if you've been in a spot for a long time, you could have a certain position's power even if you're in that seat, like Ikkaku is third seat but has the power of a vice (and bankai). So...if you're a third seat for a while from simple lack of open positions, you can either take on the VC or wait and recognize that that character is stronger than their position.

That's what I'm taking away from this at least. Otherwise people who gained their captaincy from first come first serve would have their position forever. And that isn't exactly fair in a guild where we can challenge.  

Hymn of the Silent
Crew

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:36 pm
Awesome Sensei
Ketsu has a very large gap in power from her character, and her simple slash shouldn't do much at all. Think back to the fight between good ol' kenpachi and ichigo, where Ichigo couldn't even scratch the guy.

My point is, the attack that Ketsu had used was NOT the most powerful thing in the world, nor did I say it killed her. I told her in a PM that she could respond and do her thing, and it should be obvious that if it can only cleave a human in two, it can't kill a shinigami.

EDIT: And captain fights are not determined at a same level of strength, only arena battles.

Then captain fight would be pointless, I don't believe you.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:37 pm
Hymn of the Silent
Well I guess the lesson is be a Vice Captain before you try to take on a captain. Or I guess if you've been in a spot for a long time, you could have a certain position's power even if you're in that seat, like Ikkaku is third seat but has the power of a vice (and bankai). So...if you're a third seat for a while from simple lack of open positions, you can either take on the VC or wait and recognize that that character is stronger than their position.

That's what I'm taking away from this at least. Otherwise people who gained their captaincy from first come first serve would have their position forever. And that isn't exactly fair in a guild where we can challenge.

Okay someone gets it. I don't think my post was overpowered at all. . .You have seen Ketsu and his attacks weren't too ridiculous. He did a big attack but that's it. As for his blocking, that wasn't bad either was it? He was cut barely, because of that large gap. . . anyway.  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:40 pm
Tsubaki Mizuru
Awesome Sensei

The captain fight is after you have gotten to the strength of a captain you have the chance to become one. You can't be a random 10th seat member and say "hey I wanna be a captain" and be the same strength as one in a fight.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:42 pm
Awesome Sensei
Tsubaki Mizuru
Awesome Sensei

The captain fight is after you have gotten to the strength of a captain you have the chance to become one. You can't be a random 10th seat member and say "hey I wanna be a captain" and be the same strength as one in a fight.

The equal power only lasts for the fight. This is common knowledge dude >>  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:46 pm
Tsubaki Mizuru
Awesome Sensei
Tsubaki Mizuru
Awesome Sensei

No, so that 10th seat finishes the fight will everyone being a stronger person than him? Not at all. You are being ridiculous because the character isn't as strong, and that is fine. Just REALLY? You need to stop.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:52 pm
Awesome Sensei
Tsubaki Mizuru
Awesome Sensei
Tsubaki Mizuru
Awesome Sensei

No, so that 10th seat finishes the fight will everyone being a stronger person than him? Not at all. You are being ridiculous because the character isn't as strong, and that is fine. Just REALLY? You need to stop.

You obviously have no idea what I'm talking about *face palm* Why do I always have to deal with close minded men. No wonder Dalaga got into such a long a** argument with you and the others.  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Zavits W

Omnipresent Waffles

23,890 Points
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:44 pm
where is this battle? D:  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:52 pm
Zavits W
where is this battle? D:

Awesome deleted it because he is a coward and can't accept the fact I just beat him despite his gm >>  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Zavits W

Omnipresent Waffles

23,890 Points
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:57 pm
Tsubaki Mizuru
Zavits W
where is this battle? D:

Awesome deleted it because he is a coward and can't accept the fact I just beat him despite his gm >>
i wish i coulda seen it D: i like watching fights . o.;;  
The Bleach World

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games