Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
RPG in which Seto is the King of Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:45 am
"Hey! You can't stay in that tree all day. You've got to sleep sometime and I don't." Noa stuck out his tongue and waited. "Besides, it's almost lunch."

Seto, being asleep, was dreaming, but not the usual dream that came from too many hard knocks and too many losses to Yugi. This was different...

He lay in bed having barely woken up from his nap, and there was Noa coming into his room, door closing quietly behind him. A break in time and he was on top of him, keeping him pinned while he-

Seto awoke with a start and the need for a cold shower, which he hoped would get rid of his problem. 'Damn hormones...' He thought, trying to dispell the dream from his mind. 'Besides, I like girls. I know that already. What am I doing dreaming like that?'  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:53 am
((your bi silly mrgreen ))

Mokuba looked down, " Yeah well it depends on if were still playing, if not I could stay up here all day. " he shouted back sticking out his tounge too.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:57 am
((He doesn't know that... he's always so black and white with things... there's never any gray area...))

"But Seto's already it!" Noa called up. "Besides, you're going to get hungry like that up there!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:01 am
((i know sweatdrop ))

Mokubas stomach growled, " Well..ok I guess your right. " Mokuba admitted as he made his way down the tree. He smiled at Noa, " Lets go inside, maybe Seto will eat if hes awake. " Mokuba explained smiling as he walked to the door.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:16 am
Seto was indeed awake, and was trying everything to keep his mind of what he'd been dreaming. The shower had helped, but it hadn't quite worked and he'd had to take matters into his own hands and by proxy had washed those same hands with Peroxide...

"Ya okay, we can make sandwiches or something. I don't need to eat, but I can stick around anyway." Noa went in with Mokuba smiling.

((Oh man... I love putting Seto is such great situations... xd ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:21 am
((lol)) Mokuba smiled as they got into the house, Mokuba started the sandwiches as he waited for Seto. Then a smile crossed his face as he got a plan to be cupid. " Hey Noa, you think you could go get Seto? I'll make the sandwiches. " Mokuba said with a smile. See how long he could get those two alone together, he laughed a little on the inside.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:28 am
"Er... okay..." Noa went up to Seto's room where he figured he'd be. He closed the door quietly and saw Seto halfway to his bed.
"Don't tell me you haven't slept yet." He commented in mock annoyance. Seto's head snapped around towards him.

"What are you doing in here?" He asked, with a little more force and urgency than he'd meant.

"I came to see if you wanted anything to eat. Mokuba's making sandwiches." Noa noted the weird tone, but didn't know what to make of it.

"Oh..." Seto let out the breath he'd been holding. "I'll be down momentarily."

'Man he's weird...' Noa thought as he left.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:40 am
Mokuba was chuckling thinking of all the things they could be doing with their moment alone, he thought it was fun playing cupid and he knew that Noa wouldnt hurt Seto like Luna did. He cut some of the crust off of some since he didnt like the crust on his still chuckling slightly.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:50 am
((Aw! Mokuba sees it! I think Noa sees it too in his own way... Poor Seto...))

"Hey. He says he'll be down. Oh, and does he just not like people in his room, or am is it me?" Noa asked, returning to the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:08 am
" Hm? What do you mean? " Mokuba asked sitting the plate on the table, by the sounds of it, things didnt go according to his plan. He sat down and waited for Noa to explain.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:18 am
"I came in to get him and he looked at me like a deer caught in the headlights. Plus, his hair was soaked and he didn't have a shirt on or anything. Just pants, but the water was cold, cause I couldn't sense any heat but he was flushed like he'd just been running or something..." Noa was getting more confused by the second. "You think he's okay?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:22 am
" Oh yeah, he just got out of the shower by the sounds of it. Im sure hes fine Noa, he doesnt mean to get a bad tone, he just does sometimes. " Mokuba explained hoping Noa would feel better.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:28 am
"Oh. Okay." Noa sat at the table, even though he wouldn't be eating. Seto came down stairs still a little flushed in the cheeks. That flush came back full force when he saw Noa at the table.
'Stupid hormones. Go away. You like girls and you know it. You're straight damnit.' Seto scolded himself, whilst taking a seat at his table as far away from Noa as he could.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:32 am
" Hey Seto how was your nap? " Mokuba asked biting in a sandwich.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:39 am
Seto's eyes got large momentarily and then he swallowed heavily. "Er... I slept?"
There was no way he was going to say anything about that to his brother. He grabbed a sandwich and took a bite.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games