Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
((Renamed)) The Immortal Sin Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:42 pm
Oburos frowned. "Let's get you back to the village . . . back home." he said softly, taking her hand, ignoring the blood for now. Her seemingly less-than-lucid state of mind had him rather perturbed . . . He would speak to the healer after Faye had cleaned herself up.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:50 pm
Faye nodded taking his hand too. "I'm going to need a shower after this." She commented moving a little strangely. She'd become lucid again. . . sort of. She looked around as if she'd never seen any of this part of the forest before. "This is pretty." She purred. "Oh look a river! Can we go swimming?" She asked overly happy about it. "Please?! Please? I'll be good I promise, I won't leave your side. Unless we play tag. I love playing tag."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:58 pm
Oburos shook his head. "No Faye. We need to go back. Let's go home." he said softly, starting to pull her along back to the village. He really was worried about her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:04 pm
Faye sighed. "Okay." She replied following after him. A scent prickled her senses and all of a sudden she returned to her old self. She kept a tight hold of Oburos' hand. "Did I black out again?" She asked her voice normal. But she sounded a little confused. "I didn't attack you while hunting did I? Why am I covered in blood? What the heck's going on?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:12 pm
Oburos shook his head. "Faye, calm down." he said, trying to decipher what she had actually said, she'd been spitting out her questions so quickly, it was a little bit difficult. "You didn't attack me, look at me, I'm unharmed." he said with a smile. "I don't know what happened. Let's get to the village." he said softly, tugging her along a little bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:31 pm
Faye stopped talking. "Rosa." She said eventually. "The people in my dreams called me Rosa." She pulled herself closer to Oburos. She kept walking though. He was unharmed. Good. She hated herself less. But that didn't explain the blood. Well actually she knew that scent. They were the abhounds. The altered hounds sent to find and kill her. But she would be ready to kill them. She'd kill all of them if it kept her mate safe.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:52 pm
Oburos stopped and looked at Faye. "Rosa?" Oburos asked curiously. The name sounded familiar . . . why did it sound familiar? "Is that who you were before . . . before you were altered?" he asked, trying to be as tactful as possible. He thought it would be good for her to be able to remember who she was before those damned human scientists experimented on her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:56 pm
Faye nodded. "Yes, I think so. I know in my dreams they took my mother first, then my father, then me. I don't remember much else. I didn't even remember my name until my last sleep." She nibbled her lip. If she remembered just her name, would that mean she'd remember everything else? Would her love send her away? "If I remember it all, promise you won't send me away." She mewed looking up at him sadly. She didn't want to be sent away. She wanted to marry Oburos and stay with him forever.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:02 pm
Oburos smiled. "Have no fear of that. I don't want to be parted from you. No matter who you were before." he said softly, before he kissed her and then kept moving towards the village, pulling Faye along with him. Rosa . . . the name would not leave him alone . . . he had heard it before . . . known it from somewhere . . . where?!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:08 pm
Faye smiled starting to cry she threw her arms around Obruos holding him tight kissing him back then headed back with him to the village. They couldn't get there fast enough. No doubt his mother had planned the whole wedding and wanted it too happen the second their feet hit the village boarder. She didn't care though, she'd be with her love and he was never going to send her away. Ever.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:43 pm
Oburos laughed a little and wound up picking Faye up and carrying her. "Come now, silly girl." he said, teasing her lightly. "Don't cry Faye . . ." he said in a much softer tone. "Come on, I want to make sure you didn't get hurt." he said, flying now that he had her in his arms. He made a beeline towards the healer's house.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:47 am
Faye nodded still holding Oburos close nuzzling his neck. She was not aware of a quickly festering wound on her leg from the abhounds. Nor that she felt sleepy and light headed. She just clung too him trwmbling a little. "I feel cold." She whispered before her breaths evened out signalling she had gone to sleep.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:15 am
Oburos flew faster. He didn't bother responding, noticing that her breathing had evened out and that she had gone to sleep. He just wanted to get her to the healer and make sure she was unharmed. He lighted down in front of the house and carried Faye inside.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:37 am
Faye snuggled close to him then started shaking. She was hot and cold and itchy all at once.

The healer was picking herbs in her garden and frowned when he landed. She took one look at Faye and paled. "Get her inside quick!" She ushered them into the house washing off the blood revealing a deep heavily infected wound on her leg. "Hold her down I need to clean it before it goes septic." She pulled out all her tools. "Ready?" She asked hoping he took her orders.

Pain had Faye awake and screaming, lycan fangs and vampire claws out but hands kept her down. More searing pain. "Ro!" She cried unable to see him in her panic. In her infection induced haze she believed she'd been caught. "Ro save me!" She screamed trying to fight. "No!" She sobbed trying to get away. She felt heat on her leg and screamed louder trying to strike the source of this pain. Where was her mate?!  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:06 am
Oburos held Faye down and he was freaking out. He didn't know what was wrong with Faye, but he did as the healer told him, trusting her judgement. But hearing her cry out for help . . . it broke his heart. "Faye! Faye it's okay!" he said, trying to soothe her. "We're trying to help you. I promise. The pain will go away soon." he said, holding her down despite her struggles, even though it pained him to do so.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games