Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were-Animals

Back to Guilds

Were-Item Guide 

Tags: Furry, Lycan, Anthro, Clan, zOMG 

Reply Contests and Games
~Trivia Contest~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:28 am

Kangit

I already wear glasses, and I believe I checked my eyes somewhat recently (it feels like it was maybe half a year ago, but my sense of time is frequently off, too).

Even if no one in my family believes me, I sometimes do try to go to bed as early as possible, but I can almost never seem to get to bed before midnight.
That's a load of symptoms. sweatdrop

Have you tried explaining that to them so they'd understand you better? And even if you're tired, you really can't go to sleep early?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:32 am

buchipeng
Kangit

I already wear glasses, and I believe I checked my eyes somewhat recently (it feels like it was maybe half a year ago, but my sense of time is frequently off, too).

Even if no one in my family believes me, I sometimes do try to go to bed as early as possible, but I can almost never seem to get to bed before midnight.

Have you tried explaining that to them so they'd understand you better? And even if you're tired, you really can't go to sleep early?

Yeah, I tried that (but I'm also trying not to sound too dramatic about it). When I'm tired, I can go to bed earlier, but I still seem to stay up past the tired phase.

Edit: I think I'll go to bed now. Bye. cat_3nodding

Kangit
Captain

High-functioning Shapeshifter

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:17 am

Kangit
buchipeng

Yeah, I tried that (but I'm also trying not to sound too dramatic about it). When I'm tired, I can go to bed earlier, but I still seem to stay up past the tired phase.

It's alright! I'm not a doctor, so I can't really say anything further about the subject, but how about sleep-inducing remedies like drinking milk and others? 3nodding

Good night captain. biggrin
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:49 am

Hey there captain, just thought of this while browsing, but does the gauntlets&goblins CI not have a were-item? Like maybe that sheep-looking thing that serves as the ad for it up there? The items in the GIFs are usually the grand prizes right? idea

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:33 pm

buchipeng
Kangit
buchipeng

It's alright! I'm not a doctor, so I can't really say anything further about the subject, but how about sleep-inducing remedies like drinking milk and others? 3nodding

Well, I used to drink milk quite a bit (although, for the moment, I'm drinking more tea, possibly because they ruined the Ovaltine recipe), and it doesn't seem to have helped much.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:40 pm

buchipeng
Hey there captain, just thought of this while browsing, but does the gauntlets&goblins CI not have a were-item? Like maybe that sheep-looking thing that serves as the ad for it up there? The items in the GIFs are usually the grand prizes right? idea

It's almost certainly going to be a Were-Item, but it has yet to appear in the Marketplace (I'm checking for it multiple times a day, though). And yeah, the GIFs usually show what the grand prize is going to look like (with the exception of Lobo the Gray Wolf's GIF, whose color was off). Note: Based on the code in it's GIF, it's likely to have "Ewenicorn" in it's name. cat_smile

Kangit
Captain

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:23 pm

Kangit
buchipeng

Well, I used to drink milk quite a bit (although, for the moment, I'm drinking more tea, possibly because they ruined the Ovaltine recipe), and it doesn't seem to have helped much.

Oh. What about plain ol' milk then? I've read in my nutrition class that proteins help induce drowsiness, and milk's rich in protein. 3nodding I'm not an Ovaltine fan, I like Nesquik better. :p
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:25 pm

Kangit
buchipeng

It's almost certainly going to be a Were-Item, but it has yet to appear in the Marketplace (I'm checking for it multiple times a day, though). And yeah, the GIFs usually show what the grand prize is going to look like (with the exception of Lobo the Gray Wolf's GIF, whose color was off). Note: Based on the code in it's GIF, it's likely to have "Ewenicorn" in it's name. cat_smile
That's quite a name. rofl And thanks for the info too! I've searched all the g&g items too and I haven't seen it yet, too. Hope it comes out soon. ( But surely it's going to be expensive so all I'll be able to do is watch others haggling over it. gonk )

Thank you for the information! blaugh

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:35 pm

buchipeng
Kangit
buchipeng

That's quite a name. rofl And thanks for the info too! I've searched all the g&g items too and I haven't seen it yet, too. Hope it comes out soon. ( But surely it's going to be expensive so all I'll be able to do is watch others haggling over it. gonk )

You're welcome. cat_3nodding

It'll probably be expensive when it first comes out, but over time, it will probably follow the traits of the other Chance Item grand prizes and get into the "single digit" millions (1 million, 2 million, 3 million, etc.). That's probably how I'm going to get my Cheshire Kitten. cat_smile
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:38 pm

buchipeng
Kangit
buchipeng

Oh. What about plain ol' milk then? I've read in my nutrition class that proteins help induce drowsiness, and milk's rich in protein. 3nodding I'm not an Ovaltine fan, I like Nesquik better. :p

I probably get plenty of protein since I eat a lot of cheese, bread, etc. (my diet is limited to mostly that, though). Plain milk is kind of bland, but it's sometimes nice for a change. cat_smile

Kangit
Captain

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:41 pm

Kangit
buchipeng

It'll probably be expensive when it first comes out, but over time, it will probably follow the traits of the other Chance Item grand prizes and get into the "single digit" millions (1 million, 2 million, 3 million, etc.). That's probably how I'm going to get my Cheshire Kitten. cat_smile

I hope it does so, and quickly. xd The cheshire kitten's still at 13M in the MP. sad
But good luck!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:43 pm

Kangit
buchipeng
Kangit

I probably get plenty of protein since I eat a lot of cheese, bread, etc. (my diet is limited to mostly that, though). Plain milk is kind of bland, but it's sometimes nice for a change. cat_smile

Have you tried eating any of those shortly before going to bed? It won't hurt to try I guess. biggrin I prefer plain milk to chocolate milk though. To each his own. wink

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:44 pm

buchipeng
Kangit
buchipeng

I hope it does so, and quickly. xd The cheshire kitten's still at 13M in the MP. sad
But good luck!

I've actually been spying on Cheshire Kitten's Marketplace listings, and it's price wouldn't go below 20 million until recently. cat_razz
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:45 pm

buchipeng
Kangit
buchipeng
Kangit

Have you tried eating any of those shortly before going to bed? It won't hurt to try I guess. biggrin I prefer plain milk to chocolate milk though. To each his own. wink

Yeah, I eat pretty much whenever I want, and it doesn't seem to change much.

Kangit
Captain

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:47 pm

Kangit
buchipeng
Kangit
buchipeng

But good luck!

I've actually been spying on Cheshire Kitten's Marketplace listings, and it's price wouldn't go below 20 million until recently. cat_razz

Really? Then that's a lot of improvement! I can't wait to see you black and blue (in a kitten way). mrgreen
Contests and Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games