Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Musical Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of superpower would you want?
  Clairvoyance (ability to predict the future)
  Super Strength
  Flight
  Control of an Element (Water, Fire, Earth, or Air)
  Other
  None
View Results

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:58 am
Tyrion held her and stroked her back. "Deep breaths." He soothed. "Deep breaths then explain, what did you see?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:11 am
Arisa took a few hiccuppy breaths before she was able to calm herself enough to explain in any coherent manner. "W-well . . . I was alone. Except I wasn't . . . because . . . I wasn't really me, but I was Kyria, like I was walking around in her body. And . . . and we were alone, I guess, and headed to the restroom. But then y-your father showed up and I couldn't scream, even though I wanted to. I tried to fight back, but he took me . . . her. Then . . . everything went dark and . . . I couldn't feel her anymore and I just . . . I needed to get to her, but I couldn't!" she was on the verge of fresh sobs.

Kendall reached the restroom and, upon seeing the chaos, instantly turned and ran back to the infirmary. He burst in, and, spotting Tyrion, blurted out, "Kyria's gone! The restroom was completely overturned like she was fighting against something but-" he cut off as he saw the blood drain from Arisa's face as she stared at him with wide, horrified eyes.

As Kendall said Kyria was missing . . . Arisa came to the horrible conclusion . . . It wasn't a dream.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:09 am
Tyrion blinked and listened to her talk. Oh god. His father. . .had kidnapped Kyria. . . He looked up to Kendall. To the near crazed male. "We'll find her, get her back. I promise." He rubbed Arisa's back.

Kyria on the other hand was continuing to sing any song she was aware of. Even futureistic ones. "OOOOOOHHHHH WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA~!"

"SHUT UP WOMAN!!!" William hissed knocking her out and growled. "Thank god. . .What the hell was that. . .one this morning? What language was that?" He wasn't sure what it was but it hurt.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:07 pm
Arisa was very pale "I . . . I don't understand . . . w-why would your father take K-Kyria . . . She's done nothing to him . . . why would he . . . He's horrible! I hate him! I hate him so much!" she screamed before she broke down into sobs, extremely distressed.

Kendall, however, growled. "Damn right we'll get her back. And I'll kill him for taking Kyria. Diplomacy be damned, he just made this personal." he hissed angrily, hands clenching and unclenching. Tyrion's father again . . . now that the curse was gone, it seemed that this man, this unfeeling king was the cause of all his problems.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:46 am
Tyrion held Arisa close. "Ssh, it's okay, we'll get her back." He whispered stroking her back. "Kendall, it is possible, he mistook Kyria for Arisa, and this wasn't an attack against you. Think this through mate, Don't hurt him. Just. . .Hold him in prison and demand that my older brother, Heath come to talk to you and your father. Please. I'm sure someone in my family, besides myself, is sane. And I don't want to start up the war again. Too many people have suffered for the last one. Please?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:50 am
Kendall took a sharp breath, but he let it out slowly, trying to calm down and remain reasonable. "Fine." he agreed, seeing the logic in Tyrion's plan. "But if he has harmed Kyria at all, I will make sure he is repaid ten-fold for what he's done." he growled.

Arisa had been calming down . . . a bit, but Kendall's mention of Kyria possibly being hurt had her blanching at the thought before a fresh wave of sobs struck her. She was scared. She and Kyria had just been reunited . . . and now they were torn apart again . . . And Kyria might be hurt . . . she could barely stand the thought . . . And with what she went through as a prisoner to Tyrion's father, she wasn't feeling very hopeful that her sister was being treated well.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:09 am
Kyria woke up on the ground, still tied to the chair. Her head spinning. She stared at the wall watching it slowly going back into focus. She could feel the dried blood on her head and the corner of her mouth. She gave a yelp when the chair was righted.

"You gonna be quiet now, B****?" The King growled.

"This old grey mare she ain't what she used to be, Ain't what she used to be, ain't what she used to be~" Kyria cooed shooting him the crazy eyes. "My fiancee is coming to kill you~" She cooed. "All the death. . .I've seen it. So much blood~"

The King slapped her hard. "Shut up!"

Tyrion held Arisa again, great, he'd just calmed her down. "Sure. whatever." He said stroking her back. "Don't worry Arisa, we'll get her back. Ssh." He whispered. "Ssh."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:07 am
Kendall flinched, realizing that he had upset Arisa. He nodded in response to Tyrion's rather curt response. "As long as we're clear." he said before leaving the room, muttering something about finding his father. He needed to speak with the king about sending some feelers out to find some trace of where Tyrion's father may have taken Kyria.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:11 am
Tyrion held Arisa close. "Ssh." He whispered. "Do you want to come with me to send a message to my brothers?" He asked trying to get her to think about something else.

Kyria however, was continuing to do everything she could to annoy the living poop out of this guy. She hoped if she was annoying enough he'd give up. Or kill her. But she couldn't see the end of this. She had lied to the king. This event. She hadn't seen it. And she couldn't see the end. Choices were still in flux. Nothing had be decided. She couldn't translate any of it. And the idiot had her tied so tight she was getting tingling in her fingers.

~*~*~*~*~

Tyrion's older brother, Heath, sat at his desk huffing. His crazy father had gone missing. And his brother was still yet to be located. Could his day get any worse?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:26 pm
Arisa nodded. "I . . . I can't just sit here." she said, struggling a bit to get out of the bed with her left arm still feeling numb . . . then the wave of dizziness as she stood up . . . likely from the blood-loss she was still recovering from. "I'm fine." she said, holding up her good hand to prevent Tyrion from insisting she get back into bed. It was like she had said . . . she couldn't just sit there feeling like a useless lump.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:13 pm
Tyrion sighed. "Do we have one of those chairs with wheels?" He asked a nurse. "I want to take my lady somewhere we can write a letter and send it off to my family. . .maybe they can help. . ." He rubbed his temples, he was starting to get a sick headache. All his life he'd wanted a lady to spoil and dot on. Now? He was wondering if he'd been to hasty in his wishes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:33 pm
Arisa sent a tired glare in Tyrion's direction. "I said I was fine. I was just a bit dizzy. It's going away now . . . I'm not going to just sit around like an invalid while my sister has been kidnapped." she said, determination only growing as she spoke.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:28 am
Tryion nodded. "I know. I know. but I was hoping you could help me write to my family. Or maybe we could try and use you as a locator? For your sister just walk aimlessly around the town until you pick something up?" Now he was being snarky, but he was sure it might be something to think about.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:56 am
Arisa's expression darkened and her good hand went to clutch at her shoulder before she sharply turned away from Tyrion and stormed out of the infirmary. What had she been thinking?! She had been right about him from the first. He wasn't any different . . . Then . . . that whole trip had been an act . . . but for what purpose . . . "How dare he . . ." she murmured angrily as she stormed blindly through the halls. She had no idea where she was going . . . and she didn't care. She just wanted to put as much distance between herself and Tyrion as possible. "'Just walk around town until you pick something up.'" she repeated his words mockingly. "I can't. I only play the future . . . I don't write it . . ." she growled. She came upon a couple of servants and asked for directions to a garden as kindly as she could in her irritated state. She continued storming until she reached the gardens and she quickly sat down on one of the benches, trying to blink back the dizziness. "I should have just let him die . . ." she whispered bitterly, fighting back tears. She thought she had gotten to see the true Tyrion on their trip from his castle . . . then again when they found her sister . . . but now . . . now that the two of them were separated . . . he mocked her. Mocked her pain and ridiculed her. How could she have ever thought he was different than how he had been when he locked her up . . .?  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:41 am
Tyrion sighed and sat down. "That's not what I-" He huffed and rubbed his temples. A nurse rushed to him and checked his temperature. She huffed at him made him drink a gross tasting herbal tea. It took him a good twenty minutes to force it down his throat and not puke it up. Then the nice part. He got a spoonful of honey. Yum~ He loved honey. He stood and strode after Arisa. He neeed to explain he wasn't talking about her music abilities. He'd heard twins had a sort of sixth sense about each other. He felt like he was walking around in circles. He didn't like not knowing where to go.

Eventually, after getting directions for several servants, he found her. "Arisa." He said taking a deep breath. "I'm sorry I got short and insulted you." He added and sat on the ground. "Apparently I'm unwell." He shook his head. "Would explain the burning in my eyes. . . Anyway, I meant that I've heard twins have a sixth sense about each other. I didn't mean to imply you should use your music. I'm really sorry I upset you."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games