Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:54 pm
Klaus nodded letting his wings be her blanket. "Me too." He whispered helping her get comfortable on him. "I love you too Tamera, sleep well." He kissed her hair and let her sleep on him. Though watching her sleep made his body feel weird but he was able to ignore it and as his own form of sleeping let his body turn to stone but kept it soft enough that Tamera could still sleep.

Ellyone pressed a gentle kiss to Naomi and Gabriel then stalked out of the room mainly to pace a little. "This will not go unpunished." She hissed lowly. "I have to get a hold of myself. Going to have to keep a clear head so I don't eat her soul. Naomi is Damien's not Aura. Unless, Aura's meant for Rein. . . no! No can't think that way!" She rubbed her temples. Good thinking about this took her mind off. . . God she was backpedaling!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:32 pm
Tamera woke barely slipping out of Klaus' arms before pulling herself back up. She sat up, stretched her back before leaving his grasp to check on her children. Damien was already awake and Leila was still passed out on the bed. Tamera stood at the doorway as Damien crawled out of the bed and went to his mother. He gazed up at her, his eyes curious. She didn't understand why he wasn't more upset about killing his father, but then again she didn't understand demons since she only knew of one.

"How are you feeling?" she whispered as she caressed his cheek.

"I miss Father, but it feels like apart of him is still with me, and his Father and the father before him," Damien explained, "I can feel their souls in me."

Tamera didn't want to hear anymore. Whatever demons do to make their chosen son stronger was on them and she didn't want anymore killings. She pulled Damien to her, hugging her son as she felt her heart break for her once little boy.

Leila barely had time to wake up before she saw her mother hugging Damien. She was happy to see the scene, then wondered where Gabriel was at. Not wanting to interrupt the moment between her mother and brother, Leila opened the window and glided to the ground and headed to Ellyone's home. Without knocking, Leila entered the house. Everything seemed fine, she knew the twins would be normal with or without their father. Then there was her birth angel. Leila didn't know what to expect from Ellyone now that Demetrius was fully gone.

"Gabriel?" Leila called out.

She could hear a slight grunt before she turned into an old nursery where she saw Naomi in a holding crib. Her younger half-sister had gotten badly hurt, but it was debateable as to whom it was from. Naomi was last seen with Damien. Thought Leila couldn't picture Damien hurting Naomi. She entered the room quietly to see Gabriel sleeping in his crib while Naomi was softly snoring in sleep. Her condition seemed to be getting better at least. Leila picked up Gabriel silently before turning and leaving the room.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:50 pm
Ellyone stood at the very edge of her property scenting out Aura. Something about this didn't feel right. She shouldn't have remembered where the house was. The fact the Weeping Angel guardian's failed to protect the boundaries said that Aura had gotten more powerful. But so was Ellyone. Her son was still alive which meant she had endless time energy to work with. Her hand went black as she re-enforced the wards around the property. She looked like an empty shell of herself. Maybe if went on a killing spree, Aura would come out and face her.

Klaus woke with a sudden jerk his body turning back to normal. "Tamera?" He called finding his hold that he had was empty. Completely confused he got up and went looking for her but ended up outside. He spotted his mother walking aimlessly in the woods and went out to her. "Mama? Are you all right?" He tried to touch his mother but pain seared his skin. She seemed to come full circle then she turned and vacantly smiled at her son. "Mama, come inside you'll catch a cold, come on." He took hold of her shoulders but she walked out of them toward a clearing. He followed knowing he was the only one strong enough to prevent her from doing something completely and utterly stupid.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:10 pm
"So Demetrius left early and gave all his powers to a kid-demon. Jeez, he must've been scared shitless."

Tamera looked up to see a blonde, blue-eyed demon wearing black steam-punk clothing sitting on her bed. She kept a tight hold on Damien as she watched him stand, his deep blue eyes twinkling as his lips formed into a sneering smirk. Though she didn't know this man, she could sense that he was a demon, a stronger one than Demetrius ever was, and he was after something. She then whispered, daring him to take a step closer, "Who are you..."

"Me? I'm the end of times," he mused as he popped his joints, "The harbinger of death, disease, famine, and war, all four in one happy box. I was coming to have a talk with Demetrius about locking me away for three thousand years, but it seems he wasn't ready to face me and gave it up all to this kid you're holding."

Tamera took a step back, pulling Damien behind her, "Not my son."

"Oh? He's your kid?" the demon man looked Tamera up and down, "Damn, I didn't know Demetrius experimented that with a human. You're the first to survive. Kind of good to know, but I don't like kids. How about you hand over the one you're hiding and i'll just-"

"I don't think so."

Leila appeared in a bright light, holding Gabriel in her arms, "Begone with you, demon!"

"So, the light returns?" the demon mused, "I don't think we've met, i'm Bartholomew, but you can call me Barth, sweeting."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:31 pm
"Tamera!" Rein cried racing into Damien's room. "Tamera she's lost it!!! Mum's lost it!!! She's killing people!!! What do we do?" Rein looked panicked. "You're an Abmortal come stop her!" Rein took a step back frowning and tilting his head. "Uh, okay who's that?" Rein asked. He hadn't noticed the demon for a moment "Is he like Aura? I mean seriously mum's gonna go ape if he got passed her wards."

"Mum think this through you can't-" Klaus began but her eyes turns to him going black. Oil rolled down her cheeks like tears.
"He's gone, Klaus." Ellyone replied taking down another town. She avoided the one near the manor because Tamera worked there.
"If you wanted my attention you couldn't have done a better job." Aura purred. "Did you like my message?" She purred with a smirked.
"An image which holds and angel becomes and Angel Aura." Ellyone purred. Stupid little girl made eyes contact. Aura's face turned cruel. "Stay back Klaus, only cut in if I call for you." Klaus nodded making sure no one could stumble upon them.

Ellyone rushed toward the girl. "Damien is not for you." She hissed lowly her hand gripping the girls neck.
"He's not your son." Aura croaked getting out of Ellyone's grip and started taring off Ellyone's wings. Ellyone roared shaking the girl off shedding her wings no problem before removing the girls head from her body. "Stupid child." Ellyone growled. So blinded by anger and grief she couldn't feel her wings painfully regrowing. "Mumma?" Klaus mewed moving slowly toward his mother. "She's dead you can stop now." Ellyone growled at Klaus looking completely wild. "Put her down. Mumma, please."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:37 pm
"It seems you have some family matters," Barth yawned, his old English accent becoming more apparent as he sat back on the bed, "I've come for the boy, not your domestic issues. I'm going back to sleep if there's nothing for me here."

"But if it's my son you want, why do you need him? He's without his father to teach him and I'm all he has," Tamera began as she ushered Damien farther away from the male demon, "There's no reason."

"Oi, I suppose. I just came to act my revenge," Barth yawned, "If Demetrius already got himself sacrificed, the boys too much then. I'll stick around and see what else I can take then."

"Leila, watch over him," Tamera stated, Leila nodding as she kept her eyes on Barth.

Tamera took Damien's hand and went with Rein to see Ellyone killing what used to be Aura. She didn't cover Damien's eyes this time, he knew what death was and had killed before. Her hand remained firmly on Damien as she approached Ellyone, "Ellie..you've done it, you killed someone who might've hurt Naomi. Can't we go back home and talk things over like we used to?"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:51 pm
Klaus held them back. "Don't look in her eyes." He said staring at her hands. Klaus, without taking his eyes off his mother turned his head a little. "Why do you two smell like a foreign demon on you?" He growled a little. Ellyone was at Tamera in an instant openly scenting her and Damien her eyes soulless. Her aura seemed to darken more as she stalked back to the house. "Someone broke my wards!" She roared angrily. Klaus sighed and ushered them, slowly, back to the house making sure they didn't do something to provoke her. "Someone touched my family. . ." She went toward the scent. Her mind screaming danger. But she was too angry and violent to care. She wanted this threat gone so she could grieve and then move on with her children. When she reached the gates she straightened hid her new wings on her back and straightened herself up so she looked powerful but less crazed. She could scent her son and daughter there though she didn't know if they were alive or dead so she'd treat whoever was in there as a threat and unless shown otherwise, kill them like she did Aura. "Leila? Gabriel?" Ellyone called moving slowly through the house.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:28 pm
"Oi, tell the b***h to pipe down," Barth grumbled as he turned in Tamera's bed.

Leila poked her head out of her mother's bedroom with Gabriel in her arms, "He's in here, he wants to take Damien."

"I changed my mind," Barth growled as he sat up, "If i'm taking my revenge on Demetrius, I can't just take his son now can I? I have to do something else to take my revenge."

"Either way you're trespassing and you have every right to be killed right now!" Leila glared over at Barth.

"Funny thing 'bout that," Barth scratched the back of his head, "I am Death. No one can kill me. Angel, Weeping Angel, Demons, Humans, whatever. b***h I am Death."

Tamera looked to Damien to see he seemed absolutely calm about this entire situation. She didn't know what to expect of him at this point. The human turned to Klaus, "You should know who is in my house... Leila and Gabriel are still in there!"

She was about to go back to the house, but Damien kept a firm hold on her, "She's in there. Leila and Gabriel are safe."

Damien actually said that? Tamera couldn't believe her son seemed so confident in this situation. He looked up at Tamera, "Father says everything is going to be ok, and that Ellyone will protect Leila and Gabriel with her life."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:23 pm
Ellyone entered the room. "You are trespassing demon." Ellyone said simply stepping between this new creature and her two children. She muttered lowly in the language of the angels for Gabriel to get Leila and go. . . slowly.
"If you wish to stay in this time line I suggest leaving this plane. If you need help removing yourself from this plane my foot would gladly do the honours of removing you." She smiled so sweetly. Though she looked at sounded sane, she had a strange glint in her eye. Almost as if she dared him to piss her off.

Klaus held his human protectively as they watched from outside. He had a strange feeling his mother was just standing there watching him waiting for him to do something stupid. "Was it wise for me to let her go in on her own all things considered?" He whispered to Tamera. He turned his gaze to Damien. "Ask him, ask father if he thinks in mother's delicate state letting her go in there on her own was a good idea. Because I'm worried she'll lose it and send him somewhere terrifying."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:05 pm
"Hm?" Barth opened an eye as if uninterested in what she had to say.

He glanced her over before sitting up, "So you're the wench Demetrius porked. All things considered he didn't do too bad. If you're his old lady, then I could shag you to make him turn in his grave. Give you something to really talk about."

Barth stood up and swiveled his hips in a circular motion, "It's been a few thousand years since i've shagged with a gal. Forgive me if my moves are rusty, but I don't think you'll be too disheartened, lass."

"Don't talk to her like that!" Leila angrily stepped forward, "That's my parent you're talking too!"

"O'really now? I've always wanted to shag a mother and her daughter at the same time, why don't you line yourself up and we'll get this on," Barth smirked as he popped his lower back.

Damien was silent for a few moments before answering Klaus, "Father and Grandfather both agree that Ellyone is safe. Whatever she does will be enough to keep her and the rest of us safe. Great Grandfather wants me to take Ma somewhere else. He says humans don't need to be around this."

"Well i'm not going anywhere," Tamera spoke to Damien before turning to Klaus, "Bring my Leila and Gabriel out of there."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:35 pm
Ellyone looked him up and down and raised a brow. "No~ Demi's was bigger." Ellyone commented. "And if you touch any of my daughter's I will take wonderful delight in breaking your neck and feeding on your time energy. Living to death is wonderful. Just ask the nursing home down the road." She turned her head. "Leila, take Gabriel and leave, I'll take care of this. . . tomcat." She growled. "I wonder what death would be like is he went insane?" She teased putting herself between her children and this creature making sure that Leila could escape no problem. Ellyone examined her nails. Then she frowned. "Hn. I appear to have a broken nail." She mewed boredly. "I wonder how I got that." She looked over at him a little amused he was still trying to arouse her. No, she found it hilarious. So she started laughing at him. "Oh my god I can't believe it you really think you arouse me?" She gawfed. "Wow. That is so, delusional." She walked toward him. Her body radiating raw sexual power. "Do me a favour. get out before I make you leave."

Klaus nodded and let Tamera go heading inside. "Leila? Gabriel?" He called waiting in the foyer. He wasn't going further. The last thing he wanted was for his mother to send him back to the caveman days.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:43 pm
"Not just you, wench, but every walking being gets a little thrill by dancing with Death," Barth smirked at Ellyone as his hand grazed her breast, "I'll be back."

His body was consumed by a thick fog before disappearing. Barth reappeared in the dark alley where he could smell the bar already opening. It had been awhile since he had a stiff drink. Perhaps a good refresher would do him some good.

Tamera rushed Damien to the house, stopping behind Klaus. She saw Leila descending the staircase with Gabriel in her arms. As soon as Leila was close enough, Tamera snatched Gabriel from her daughter and held her toddler son close. She was so relieved to see that all her children were alive and safe. Tamera looked to Leila, "Call my work and tell them there's been a death in the family and that I can't make it today, i'll come in early tomorrow and stay later."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:07 pm
Ellyone sighed. "This is going to give me a headache-" She gasped. she could sense Naomi stirring so she broke out of the window and into her house to Naomi who woke with a mew. "Oh ssh, my little one it's okay mama is here." Ellyone whispered pulling Naomi up and started breast feeding, the infant ate hungrily. "Not so fast you've been sleeping a long time." She stroked her daughter's back covering her body with her wings and returned to Klaus looking so much more happy.

Klaus watched then all noting that Ellyone looked so happy. "Mama you okay?" He asked with a small frown. Ellyone opened her wings a little and Klaus looked in. "Oh I'm so glad she's okay." He purred at his little sister. Naomi turned her gaze at Klaus and gave a tiny smile. However, she didn't stop clinging to her mother. "Damien, come look, Naomi's okay." Klaus ushered Damien to Ellyone. Naomi turned her gaze to Damien. But she didn't want to go to him. Instead she held her mother tighter and just watched him shyly. "Go on Naomi, say hi to him." Klaus purred getting a strange look as Naomi held up her arms for her brother. Klaus lit up and held his little sister who smiled and watched everyone through slitted eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:18 pm
Tamera watched as it looked like Damien was lost in his thoughts. He could apparently speaking to Demetrius and his other grandfather's? She wanted to know what it was like...but only imagined many voices inside her head. That was something she didn't want to think about. She did smile nonetheless that Naomi was safe after all, though her new discomfort with Damien was questionable, it could be summarized that she was now afraid if Damien would bring bad things to her.

"I'd like to know why Naomi was the one who got hurt when Damien must've seen the person who attacked her," Leila looked to Tamera, "I'm happy he's ok, but it looks like Naomi was the main target here."

"Whether or not she was the one who was meant for the attack is irrelevant at this point. Naomi is healthy once again the person who did this is gone," Tamera answered her daughter, pulling Damien back into her grasp, "I think you two should stay in the library for awhile. I'll go make something to eat for everyone and feed Gabriel."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:36 pm
Ellyone watched Klaus fawn all over Naomi who loved the attention. She just laid there and watched Damien space out. Naomi smiled at Damien but only a ghost of it. Rose and Rein joined them all in the library. They didn't really pay much attention to the fact Naomi was there. "Damien." Ellyone said simply. "Can you ask Demi, if this demon who just popped up out of nowhere is dangerous at all?"

Klaus just smiled at Naomi gaining her attention who little coos as he walked around the library with her in his arms. "You're going to grow up and be a powerful weeping angel." He whispered kissing her forehead. "And beautiful, Damien's not going to stand a chance." He grinned found a book and starting reading it too her.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games