Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:07 pm
Emma looked up at Liam. Tears welled in her eyes. "But I still want to be. . ." She mewed. Any broken blood vessels in her eyes healed instantly. "While you were out I took a hard look at myself. I admit I have been a bit selfish. But I just wanted to be included. Even before my little interlude at the frat party."
"Also, Oscar kidnapped Emma while you were sleeping." Simon interjected.
Emma blushed a little. "Yes but I managed to escape. . . heavily drugged but that's not the point I escaped and now want to kill Oscar." She gagged a little. "Okay I get the point no more stress." She hissed at her belly. "She didn't like it when I saw you limp. Seriously ask anyone I was a mess when I thought you were dead." She stood up on shaky legs and let her self fall against him. "I still want to be your bride. I was just angry at you not listening to me. And there were probably some baby hormones thrown in the mix too. Forgive me?" She asked looking up at him hoping to distract him from the fact Oscar had kidnapped her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:16 pm
"You didn't listen to me either, but that argument is finished," Liam dismissed Simon before adding, "As for Oscar kidnapping you, you're back safe. I don't want my pack to get involved with this war. Whatever reason Conrad has against Oscar...I'm staying out of."

'For the sake of keeping my life', Liam thought to himself, any involvement to this little war would easily piss off Anya.

"Lets get you to bed, Emma," Liam took Emma's hand, "I'll put a bucket by your bedside so you can get sick into that."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:27 pm
Simon stayed getting a little defensive. "It's okay Simon, we're probably going to copulate so-" She couldn't even finish the sentence as she up-chucked on Liam getting it on his chest and pants and feet. Simon tried not to laugh so he fled the bathroom to Marcus. Who, once told about what happened burst out laughing. But they didn't leave the room they were happy to sleep on the floor in a protective circle around Emma's bed.

In Germany the lycan had stormed the castle killing the sentinels on duty in a bid to rescue their trapped sister. But when they reached where her scent was strongest she was gone. Anger ripped through them and they set to the whole castle looking for the would be King. But they didn't find him. They found and slaughtered his courtiers but not him. "Where could that b*****d have gone?" The Alpha growled angrily. "Sabotage the whole building poison all the stored blood if he comes back make sure he's a dead leech!" She growled watching her pack go to work. "This will teach those leeches to mess with our kind." She growled angrily.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:57 pm
"Surely Conrad would have his kind think twice," Oscar sighed in the new location, "We'll set up a memorial to those who have fallen and find any mates of them, we'll have them set up for their grieving. Send Conrad a letter that I have no part in whatever war he wants to start. My kingdom is mine, and I have no reason to give it up."

The many remaining courtiers had fled with Oscar to another location when they had scented the wolves coming for them. Their new location were among the Alps where the wolves would have a harder time trying to find them. Oscar was growing tired of the chase. Conrad, besides the reason of the kidnapping, had laid his eyes on him without much reason.

"I guess being close to death wasn't enough..." Liam grumbled as he took hold of Emma's hand to get her to her bedroom, "Just go to sleep. I think i've had enough for being awake for now anyways."

He placed Emma in bed before finding a nearby bedpan for her to use as a bucket to get sick in.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:08 pm
Emma looked up at Liam. "Don't be like that~" She whined only half understanding what he was going on about. Emma nodded trying to lay down but couldn't comfortable the pillows felt too weird. Then she noticed Simon inching closer on his belly and tried not to laugh for fear she'd upchuck again. Marcus lifted his head and growled at Simon who froze mid crawl. "It's Liam's job now, leave the Beta alone." He growled at SImon who whined a little.
"But he's been out of it." Simon complained. "He doesn't know how she likes to sleep~"
"Well he';ll just have to learn now won't he?" Marcus barked back watching Simon return to his spot in the circle.
Emma sighed and sat up. Nope. Not gonna happen. She thought rubbing her eyes. Can't sleep without a heartbeat in my ear. She looked up at Liam with a half out of it smile. "Wolfy~" She purred. "Can you let me sleep on you?" She pulled her most adorable face which made her pack gawf. "Please? I can't sleep without you any more~"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:20 pm
"I have to get my pack, go to sleep," Liam left the room without a second glance.

He was fearful about leaving the castle. So, instead, he went to the front doors and howled loudly, echoing a billowing sound that waved through the fields. Soon his pack came straight to Conrad's castle, allowing themselves into get familiar with the place. Liam spoke with a few of them, explaining the circumstances they were in and why it was for the best to stay there.

His thoughts went to Emma. He was still angry with her shoving the ring back in his face and not coming to him in person to tell him she was pregnant. But, he'd get over it. For now he was glad his pack knew he was alive and well.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:56 pm
The second Liam left Emma patted the bed and Simon came straight up get comfortable then let Emma settle on his belly. She quickly went off to sleep wishing she didn't puke so much Then she gasped waking up suddenly racing past him and his pack to the front gates finding her ring buried in the dirt then raced back into the bathroom threw up then cleaned the ring sterilized it and using the wall for support went to Liam with a dazed smile. "Hi~ I know you said to go sleep and I promise I will in a minute but I need to tell you something." She wanted his complete and utter attention. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you myself but I was too busy puking to leave the house. I was going to tell you when the puking stopped but from what I have read it might not." She held up her hand turned the corner and puked in a vase. "Okay, and I want to start over. Please?" Her legs shook a little. "I'm good with not joining your pack and I understand why I can't. But I want to make things work with us. Please?" She showed him her wedding ring smiling a little. She was happy with her pack. They loved her though she didn't understand why, she just wanted her husband back.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:12 pm
"We'll talk this over tomorrow," Liam walked over to her and kissed her forehead, "I have to shower, go to bed Emma."

He went to the bathroom after he scooted her off towards her room. Liam washed off the puke from Emma. After he was cleaned up, he went to his pack to discuss other matters throughout the day.

By sundown, Liam was starting to feel the drag of the day wearing down on him. He knew Conrad and the other bats in the castle would soon start stirring. Liam went from his pack to his wife's bedroom to see she had puked in the bucket more than enough. Though the morning sickness seemed...overly done, he knew this was Emma's first child, plus he had no idea what creature was forming inside her belly.

"Good evening, Emma," Liam murmured as he kissed the top of her head.

Anya slowly woke in the bed. The room was too quiet for her liking. She crawled to the side of the bed where she stretched. Her eyes went to the bedroom door. Being banished to the room, she couldn't go see what was going on or know where her marriage stood with Conrad. She still didn't want to see Emma, nor did she want to see Liam again. Anya pulled on one of her favorite dresses before brushing her hair in front of the vanity. For the first time in a long time, she didn't feel like speaking to anyone today. She didn't feel like comforting anyone.

'I'm terribly thirsty... That mutt's blood tasted more like acid than anything good,' Anya thought to herself as she touched her throat.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:27 pm
Emma nodded and went back to her bed snuggling with Simon waking every so often to puke. When she woke it was to Liam's voice and a kiss on her head. "Morning Dallim." She mewed sitting up and hugging him around the waist. The wolves had migrated to a different room during the day as did Simon but that didn't matter. The moment she opened her eyes to Liam she felt that lovely burn in her throat and between her legs.

Conrad had word sent to him about Oscar and smirked. Of course the git would fold. He decided to let things lie for now but kept everyone on alert in case Oscar did anything stupid. He stalked into his rooms figuring Anya would still be asleep but when he saw her in the dress and preening herself he did a double take. His breath leaving him. Oh gods she was so beautiful, but something was different about her. Maybe his anger was rubbing off? He sighed opening a cleverly disguised mini fridge in the wall and downed some blood handing Anya a few bottles. "Here." He said smiling softly and kissed her forehead. "You look beautiful today."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:54 pm
Anya gave a cold glance to Conrad before pulling away from his kiss, denying the blood he gave her. She moved away from the vanity before moving herself to the window where the clouds covered the night sky. Where she did love him, she was still very much angry at him. Anya toyed with the ring on her finger that he had given her on their wedding day. A treasure she would never toss away. A marriage was eternal, as was her love for Conrad.

"I want to go outside," was all Anya said as she placed her hands on her lap, keeping her gaze to look outside.

"My pack and I have a few things to discuss, but I'd like for us to talk things over," Liam caressed Emma's cheek, "For now, find a way to stop the constant puking. It's not good on your stomach nor is it good for our children."

He kissed Emma softly before leaving the room once again to head down to his pack. There were a few problems that meant for them to stay there. One: vampires. Though they were in an agreement and allies, it still didn't make it any easier to be around their scent. Second: Liam had declared Emma invalid from the pack completely before his near death experience, so they couldn't go into contact with her. Third: Liam had made it clear that they wouldn't be joining in any way, but he knew there would be some anticipation to join in.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:05 pm
Conrad held out his hand. "Then we shall go outside." He said. Still getting her cold look he sighed. "The number of lycan in this castle has increased my darling, this is for your protection. You did, in their eyes, try to kill their alpha." He was trying his best. "Maybe we can drive them to the other manor on the other side of the property would you like that?"

Emma smiled and kissed him softly back once he was gone she sighed and bit her lip. Looked like she'd be solo walking again. After a few moments Marcus slinked in. "Emma, the pack is going for a hunt, want in?" He asked his tongue lolling out as he gave a wolfy grin. Emma's eyes lit up.
"Sure!" She raced out and sat on his back. Though he didn't like it Marcus let her as she snuck out of the castle with just his pack. "Now when we hunt don't stray too far. Okay?" He commanded.
"Yes Alpha." She replied as they caught up to the rest of the pack then headed out to hunt.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:20 pm
"No, that's Oscar's castle and he'll be using it when he gets back," Anya replied as she kept her back turned to him, "And I can handle a few mutts myself. I don't need your protection nor anyone elses." She stood up and walked further away from him, keeping her arms crossed, "After everything i've done to get Emma's biggest desire, i'm still the one punished and the one in hiding. I don't care what their packs think of me, I can kill them with a flick of my wrist if I have the desire to do so. Not only that, i'm the reason Emma's back here to begin with. Oscar would've have killed if not for me."

Liam could smell that b***h just up the stair case. His pack was on edge. They wanted to kill Anya for almost killing their alpha. It took a long time to talk them out of their threats of death to her. Liam sat on the ground as he itched the back of his head, "She's Conrad's wife. If we kill her, the treaty is definitely off."

"Convince him to find another wife," one of the pack mates stated angrily, "How can we trust your new bat ally if his wife is a nut job?!"

"Crazy or not, that's still his wife," Liam sighed, "I'm alive, I just don't want to leave this castle again."

"You can't live in fear she'll attack again!" another lycan piped up, "Killing her is our best option!"

"If you can convince Conrad to leave her, she'll be an open target!" another lycan stated angrily.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:45 pm
Emma felt great! Wonderful and free! She no longer felt sick or anything like that. They took down a few deer. They waited until she drained the blood before feasting. "Don't wonder Emma." Marcus commanded.
"I'm not I'm trying to scent more game if you're all still hungry." Emam explained trying to get into the range for scenting something but still close to her pack. after the blood she felt so much better!

Conrad sighed and rubbed his temples. "So it's my turn to get yelled at hm?" He asked. "Anya, I am trying to understand. I'm trying to be accommodating. But I can't free you unless you let me. And love, the manor is at the back of MY property not Oscar's." He started pacing. "And yes you are being punished. I'm punishing you for not taking more discretion. You're going to be Queen you can't just go and do something like that. Do you know what they're calling for right now? They're calling for me to end you. They call you insane, Anya, I'm trying to protect you like a good husband should. I'm trying to see your side but it's hard when everyone else is trying to get my attention." He shook his head and continued to pace. "Please I'm trying my best but it's difficult." Her body language was frustrating. "I need you to understand, And think of this logically. I am eternally grateful that you taught Liam a lesson. And I know Emma's thrilled. And personally I'm not against how you went about it. But think about it. How would you feel if I was mauled close to death? Or Oscar? Or even Emma? How would you react? And don't tell me you wouldn't care I know you better than that.Please Anya. Understand my situation. I'm trying to understand your view point I need you to try and understand mine." He turned and took hold of the door. "Call me when you are clear of mien to see things from every view point. Not just from your's."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:13 pm
To know that Liam's pack wanted revenge did frighten her somewhat. She could take on two, maybe three, lycans, but a full pack would tear her to pieces. The thirst was becoming stronger.. Anya waited for Conrad to leave the room before she reached and held onto the wall as her thirst slowly became stronger. Her eyes darted to the vials of blood that Conrad had brought out..No. Anya's nails dug into the wall as she forced herself to become composed. She wouldn't take anyone's pity or aide. Never again.

Anya's anger died down. She slid herself down to the floor as she felt her thirst start to become more powerful than any anger she had felt before. Her eyes rested on the moon, how long had it been that she had actually fed? Anya pulled herself to sit on the windowsill, fighting back the urge to break the window to feed.

She glanced to the door. Conrad had gone. Anya, her mind becoming fuzzy from her thirst, went to the door. As soon as the door clicked open, she came face to face with Troy. His glasses gleamed in the pale moonlight.

"You cannot leave," he stated, "I'm disobeying your husband as it is to keep you from ruining your status any further."

"You see me as nothing," Anya spoke softly, "There is no gain for helping me."

"That is true," Troy held out his wrist to her, "But you're the thin glass of peace in this castle. If you so much as slip up, Conrad will lose it and we'll all fall prey to his anger. As forbidden as it is, you will no longer feel thirst if you drink from a vampire."

Anya took a step back. Drinking from a vampire would give her unimaginable power, but it was rumored to make her grow mad. Her thirst was too powerful. She wanted anything to drink. Anya pushed his wrist away from her, "I'd rather die of thirst. I have another task for you. This time, you will be safe if you follow my direct order."

Troy had his last orders. If he were banished from Conrad's court or sentenced to death, it would be with the thought that Anya was now Queen and peace would echo throughout their dark world. Troy sneaked off Conrad's grounds, traveling by plane to the Alps. With him was a map of all the locations of both Conrad's and Oscar's military areas. Attached to the map was a note from Anya to Oscar. Once he landed, Troy came to a stop where he was searched by rogue vampires before being led through a cave. At the end of the cave was an underground manor.

Oscar sat on his throne as Troy was presented to him. The two gave each other a brief nod before Oscar was handed the maps. At first, he was more than pleased to know where all Conrad's men were. On the other hand he saw his own locations and became dismayed. Now he knew where both he and Conrad remained.

"It's a pointless battle," Oscar sighed, "He has me surrounded while my outside troops have him surrounded. We can't make anymore moves."

"This is your sire sister's way of telling you to give up," Troy looked up at Oscar, "Read the note."

'Find peace with silence,' was all the note said. Oscar knew what it meant. Anya had lived by this motto for most of her created life. Now look at her. Locked away in Conrad's castle with a crown floating above her head that may or not be placed on her. Oscar tossed the map and note aside as he growled angrily to himself. He then turned to Troy, "Sending you back would be a death wish."

"I'm all for peace," Troy spoke, "My father was a man of peace before he became crazed. I'll return."

Oscar, amazed that Troy was acting so noble, "Then send back my promise to return under the conditions that I continue to live and remain King under my own right. Until he agrees to that, I will go nowhere."

Troy nodded, agreeing as he left the underground manor. He traveled back by private jet back to Conrad's castle. Instead of sneaking back in, he went through the main doors only to see Liam's pack surrounding the main corridors. He staggered at just how many lycans stood before him, all knowing he was apart of Liam's attack.

Liam moved through his pack and snickered when he saw Troy, "Well look who it is, one of the bats that tried to kill me."

"I-I've come to see Conrad," Troy stated, trying to stand his ground.

"I was forbidden to attack Anya or go after Oscar," Liam somewhat lied, "But you were left out. I don't see why not-"

"Leave him be." A soft, calming voice resonated throughout the main corridor.

Anya stepped down the staircase as if she was summoned instead of intruding. The pack began to growl, baring their fangs as they drooled at the sight of her and wanting to tear her flesh off. Though she was fearful, her desire for blood was keeping her from showing her fear. With elegance, Anya stepped through the parted pack as some even tried to bite at her. Anya did her best to ignore their angry gestures, even bypassing Liam and stood before Troy, "You all will leave him be."

Liam growled at her for a moment before turning to his pack, making them back off. Anya's crimson eyes seemed to look even more blood red than usual as she eyed each person in the pack. The Alpha lycan bared his fangs against Anya, "You have a lot of nerve to protect this whelp."

"Remember, I called the order," Anya spoke silken words, "He did nothing but obey my command. Seek the leader, not the guard."

"I'll tear her to pieces!" bellowed a female lycan as she stomped to Anya, towering over her.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:34 pm
In a blur of motion a hand struck out taking the female down by the throat. Emma's hair fanned out as if a light wind blew. When she looked up at Liam her eyes showed love but her face was contorted with anger. "Both of you are out of your rooms." Emma said holding the Lycan female who was clearly a few hundred years her senior to the ground. "I will not tell father." She turned her eyes to them both. "In fact I'll let you both come hunting with me. But you'll both owe me a boon." She turned her eyes to Liam. "My darling, it would be wise to control your unruly pack of puppies, I am not in the mood for violence and if it came to a fight I would not hesitate to draw blood." She smirked scratching her arm with her free hand. "See? I drew blood." She shook her head as if to visibly clear it. "In any case, All of you should turn your backs to this and move on. Troy go to father tell him you have my blessing, he shouldn't get mad. Anya, will go hunting with me and my pack." She noticed a flare of alarm. "Oh don't get your panties in a twist Marcus can handle me. If I hear any objections, it won't be pretty." She let the Lycan female go staring the woman down before guiding Anya outside into the night. "Don't say a word Anya. Not until we're back with my pack. My boon is you come with me and I won't tell father you've been out of your room." She turned and faced Anya her expression tortured. "I missed you." She said simply. "And I don't care what you and Oscar do as long as you keep me and my offspring out of it you can go Canoeing in the middle of the Sahara in nothing but tutu's for all I care. Just come hunting with me. Drink your fill and I will not say anything to my father." She turned and with a tight grip still on Anya's wrist dragged her to Emma's pack who were all staring there blinking at her and Anya as if Emma racing off was unexpected.

Marcus had kept a watchful eye on Emma looking for signs she was turning. But then she surprised him. With clear eyes and a lucid expression she bolted. He made to go after her but her direction was back to the house. There were no humans there so he just assumed she has been summoned by Liam or her father so they kept eating. It wasn't until she returned with a very stroppy Anya that he even understood what happened. "Hey! It's Anya! And Emma's back!" Simon called jumping up and down.
"Simon." Emma barked. Though unlike Liam's pack Marcus' was smaller, no larger than ten. "So my guess is we're eating enough for an army today? So Anya can hunt?" Marcus asked.
"Yes Alpha." Emma replied bowing her head.
"Then shall we go?" The pack waited for Emma's response who waited for Anya's. "Well mama?" Emma asked smiling softly. "Shall we?"  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games