Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Dueling Club ~ [[Open 2059-2060]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:21 am
User Image
                                                          xxxxxxxxx|| ωιтн [Students] || ωнєяє [Courtyard] || ωнєη [School Year 2035-36] || xxxx
                                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxxǀ'м ѕσяяу, вяσтнєя; ǀ'м ѕσяяу ǀ ℓєт уσυ ∂σωη
                                                          xxxxxxƜєℓℓ, тнєѕє ∂αуѕ уσυ'яє ƒιηє - Ɲσ, тнєѕє ∂αуѕ уσυ тєη∂ тσ ℓιє
                                                          xxxxxxƳσυ'ℓℓ тαкє тнє Ɯєѕтєяη тяαιη, נυѕт ву тнє ѕι∂є σƒ Aмѕтєя∂αм
                                                          xxxxxxJυѕт ву уσυя ℓєƒт вяαιη, נυѕт ву тнє ѕι∂є σƒ тнє Ƭιη мαη

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Nike squinted her grey eyes in confusion and surprise when Aster just went straight to her and appointed her as the Vice Captain of the Club. "Okay?" Nike said, with a raised brow, "As much as I figure that you're not waiting for me to reply, I think I'll take the position I guess. Thanks." Besides, she had no time to argue with Aster- blondie's like some Hermione Granger or something. And she literally had no problem dueling with Di, because she was her friend. She heard that Di became the Vice Captain of the Music Club- not that she got it from Avian, she just heard it somewhere. Well, from one of her housemates in her year- Maria with some surname that was quite difficult to pronounce.

Perhaps the amused look was being contagious because Nike gave a small amused smile as well to Di. "Hello Di, heard you're appointed as Vice Captain. Congrats, how's it going?" She asked as she pulled out her Vine-crafted wand. She liked Di mainly because the Ravenclaw didn't lose her cool, while hers has a temper, just that she didn't try to make it explode to someone's face. "But sre, let's start, then." As so, she took two backwards steps from Di- ready to do the usual dueling courtesy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ƴσυя тιмє ωιƖƖ cσмє ιf уσυ ωαιт fσя ιт, ιf уσυ ωαιт fσя ιтxxxxxx
                                                          ǀт'ѕ нαяɗ, вєƖιєνє мє, ǀ'νє тяιєɗxxxxxx
                                                          Ɓυт тнє яαιη ωση'т fαƖƖ fσя тнє вσтн σf υѕxxxxxx
                                                          Ƭнє ѕυη ωση'т ѕнιηє ση тнє вσтн σf υѕxxxxxx
                                                          ƁєƖιєνє мє ωнєη ǀ ѕαу, тнαт ǀ ωσυƖɗη'т нανє ιт αηу σтнєя ωαуxxxxxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                          || Unwillingly Engaged || Attire || Theme Song ||xxxx

User Image
                                                          ((ooc : stuff ))space

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:39 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

THIRDxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxxxxxxRESERVExBEATER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rey ran to the courtyard as fast as she could, she was late! She'd decided to take a nap after doing some work to alleviate some of the tiredness she'd felt but instead managed to oversleep, waking up in a panic only a few minutes earlier. She made it in time to hear the tail end of Aster's spiel and to her great disappointment, she couldn't find anyone to pair herself with. Rey sighed as looked around, before giving up, gathering her courage and approaching Aster. "Um, hey Aster, can you please pair up with me? I'm sorry, I came late and there isn't anyone else for me to duel."

Reyna Whyte
                                                      Reyna Whyte of House Slytherin

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          a txxthe courtyardxxxxxw i t hxxAster
                                                          f e e l i n gxxawkwardxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      - - - - - - - - -

The Forgotten Weasley

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:45 am
Blackbird claw, raven wing,
Under the red sunlight...
Long clothesline, two shirtsleeves,
Waving as we go by.
Hundred years, hundred more;
Someday we may see a-
Woman king, wristwatch time,
Slowing as she goes to sleep.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw chaser │ fifth year prefect │ halfblood

Di grinned. "You mean of Music Club? Yeah, your brother asked me at the platform." She raised her own wand, took the proper steps back, bowed, waited for Nike to do similarly, and started them off, hoping to disarm the Slytherin right off the bat. "Expelliarmus!"

OOC:
Jade Galaksylph

Black horse fly, lemonade,
Jar on the red ant hill...
Garden worm, cigarette,
Ash on the window sill.
Hundred years, hundred more;
Someday we may see a-
Woman king, sword in hand,
Swing at some evil and bleed.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:51 am
I made a wreck of my hand;
I put it through the wall.
I made a fist and not a plan;
Call me a reckless wrecking ball!
I throw my plates against the wall...
And give it all I got.

ΛĿƐӾΛИDƐŔ
ṖĤĪĿĿĪṖ
ΛѴƐŔY

second year │ gryffindor │ pureblood

Alec imitated Aster's motions and faced Kimberly, face neutral. "I'll start," he shrugged, and raised his wand. "Rictumsempra!" The tickling charm wasn't exactly this badarse spell, but it should make it a lot more difficult for her to cast things, right?

OOC:
murruelecreuset

I aim to break not one but all-
I'm just a big ol' wrecking ball.
I am unruly in the stands;
I am a rock on top of the sand;
I am a fist amidst the hands...
And I break it just because I can!

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:00 am
So this ain't the end, I saw you again, today;
I had to turn my heart away.
Smiled like the sun, kisses for everyone-
And tales, it never fails...
You lyin' so low in the weeds;
I bet you gonna ambush me!
You'd have me down, down, down on my knees-
Now wouldn't you, Barracuda?

A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

seventh year prefectmuggleborngryffindor beater

Aster didn't want to be distracted by dueling herself, but she couldn't just say 'no' and make Reyna sit in the corner like a toddler. She nodded and stepped off to the side a bit with the third year, backing up, bowing, and raising her wand. "Flipendo incantato!"

OOC:
oyehh

Back over time we were all tryin' for free-
You met the porpoise and me; no right, no wrong;
You're selling a song, a name, whisper game...
If the real thing don't do the trick-
You better make up something quick!
You gonna burn, burn, burn, burn, burn to the wick...
Ohhhh, Barracuda, oh yeah.
You, I think you got the blues too.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:49 am
User Image
User Image
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕣𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕨

Kiley wasn't shocked to see that Raymond seemed surprised by her standing with him. They never really talked much, which was a shame. She called him a friend but never spent any time with him. She would have to change that in the future, make time for all of her friends instead of spending all of her time in the library. "Things are fine. Preparing for OWLs and such, as usual. How about you? Are you doing okay?" she asked with a curious smile. With her, everything was always fine, even if it wasn't. That was just the type of girl Kiley was. She was reserved in her own feelings, but cared more about those around her.

Not long after, Aster started the official club business, pairing up members to duel each other and calling the second years to practice with her. Those were the days, Kiley thought, when her only opponent was a wooden dummy. Now, she was instructed to face off against Raymond. Pushing herself off the wall, Kiley turned her smile back towards her friend. "Well, shall we duel? Do you want to go first, or should I?" she asked, calmly removing her wand and grasping it firmly in her hand.

Kiley Umber of House Ravenclaw

Oh, truth, I guess truth is what you believe in. And faith, I think faith is having a reason.
                                          And I know now, love, if your wings are broken borrow mine 'til yours can open too.
                                          'Cause I'm gonna stand by you. Even if we're breaking down, we can find a way to break through.
                                          Even if we can't find heaven, I'll walk through Hell with you.
                                          Love, you're not alone, 'cause I'm gonna stand by you.

x x x x

OOC: . . .

murruelecreuset

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:24 am
                                            We still live in the same town, well, don't we?
                                            But I don't see you around anymore
                                            I go to all the same places, not even a trace of you
                                            Your days are numbered at twenty-four
                                            And I'm getting bored waiting 'round for you, we're not getting any younger
                                            And I won't look back 'cause there's no use, it's time to move forward!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Ɲιcσℓє Lуяα "Ɲιкє" Lσνєттє x
                                            Sixth Year SlytherinPurebloodDueling Club Captainxxxxx

「 Year 2036 」
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Nike had loved dueling, as it helped her expel whatever she had on her chest and it gave her time not to overthink over a lot of things. Of course, she has herself under control, otherwise she would be qualified as the worst captain ever for letting her emotions cloud her judgement. Wearing her pale green blouse over her usual cardigan, paired with slacks and heeled ankle boots, she was setting up some targets here and there. She also set up the application forms for her to keep track. After getting out of that mundane and musty manor, all Nike could wish was a time without pettiness and unnecessary injuries.

[size=12][url=(PROFILE LINK)](CHARACTER'S NAME)[/url][/size] [b][size=11]of[/size] [size=12]House [color=(FIREBRICK/ DARKBLUE/ DARKGOLDENROD/ GREEN)] (CHARACTER'S HOUSE) [/color][/size][/b]

with [Dueling Club] at [Courtyard]

SINGLEOUTFITSIGNATURE TUNE

xxxxx « Out.Of.Character » xxxxx
                                            ooc

Well, I try not to think of what might happen
                                            When your reality it finally cuts through
                                            Well, as for me, I got out and I'm on the road
                                            The worst part is that this, this could be you!
                                            You know it, too, you can't run from your shame
                                            You're not getting any younger, time keeps passing by
                                            But you wave it away, it's time to roll over

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:25 am
A mind as clear as a cloudless sky...
No room for rust, no room for settled dust.
A waning wild thrown to bygone days...
I’m growing black mud up around my veins;
And I’m going backwards, shutting out the name.

User Image

D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw chaser │ sixth year prefect│ halfblood

Di was taking Dueling very seriously this year, given what had... happened over the summer. Both to her father and the whole Colin and Brandon and Leon thing. There were far too many dangerous people out there to not know how to properly defend oneself, and even if the chances of getting in an actual duel were slim, the club still taught important techniques. She entered the courtyard and waved at Nike as she approached, happy her best friend was in charge this year. Nike and her were very similar, in that they both enjoyed sarcasm, good books, chess, and being right. They were also both fairly talented duelists, so that had to count for something as well. "Hi Nike," she greeted the other girl with a grin. "Excited for this year?"

OOC:
Jade Galaksylph

But it’s spiraling, spiraling into something bigger-
Is there something bigger?
Wide awake, but I am sleeping...
I’m lying naked, drunk and dreaming-
Would it all work at all?

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:18 am
                                            We still live in the same town, well, don't we?
                                            But I don't see you around anymore
                                            I go to all the same places, not even a trace of you
                                            Your days are numbered at twenty-four
                                            And I'm getting bored waiting 'round for you, we're not getting any younger
                                            And I won't look back 'cause there's no use, it's time to move forward!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Ɲιcσℓє Lуяα "Ɲιкє" Lσνєттє x
                                            Sixth Year SlytherinPurebloodDueling Club Captainxxxxx

「 Year 2036 」

"Hello, Di." Nike said with a smile as she was honestly really happy to see her best friend. Personally, she and Di have common interests, as well as for the fact that they surprisingly didn't cause trouble as much as many. Of course, Colin was also very rational, too, for someone who has the guts to talk to Leon without cowering... and the fact that he didn't look traumatized when he lost as entire arm. That thought still disturbed Nike even now. "I think I'm doing fine, hoping there won't be any unnecessary injuries." Cue the pause, she refrained from saying that she wished that Cyrus didn't decide to arrive here, otherwise she will curse him and his future magical descendants if she could. She still has this simmering hatred for him through and through and she wished that he died young.

[size=12][url=(PROFILE LINK)](CHARACTER'S NAME)[/url][/size] [b][size=11]of[/size] [size=12]House [color=(FIREBRICK/ DARKBLUE/ DARKGOLDENROD/ GREEN)] (CHARACTER'S HOUSE) [/color][/size][/b]

with [Dueling Club] at [Courtyard]

SINGLEOUTFITSIGNATURE TUNE

ooc

Well, I try not to think of what might happen
                                            When your reality it finally cuts through
                                            Well, as for me, I got out and I'm on the road
                                            The worst part is that this, this could be you!
                                            You know it, too, you can't run from your shame
                                            You're not getting any younger, time keeps passing by
                                            But you wave it away, it's time to roll over

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:58 pm
User Image
User Image_________________

So far, it was just Nike and Di. Not much could be said about them; he knew one from quidditch, (if you could say that) and the other he'd seen around in the common room and at the great hall. But he'd never actually spoken to either one before. Tristan was usually late to these meetings for a reason. So he wouldn't have to stand around and wait. But what else could he do? It only took half a minute for him to fill out the form. Then he was left wondering, 'now what?' The werewolf mustered a half smile as he nodded towards the captain, whom, he now noticed looked a bit less than happy, and her friend, who seemed excited to be here. But instead of congratulating one on her promotion and idly making chatter with the other, he crossed his arms over his chest and took a seat under the fountain in the shade of one of the eagle statues and waited. Michelyn should be here soon enough, right?

[size=12][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24688361] Tristan Hastings [/url][/size] [b][size=11]of[/size] [size=12]House[color=green] Slytherin [/color][/size][/b]

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
WHEN:: Wednesday; First Meeting
WHERE:: Clocktower Courtyard
WITH WHO:: Dueling Club

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:14 am
Raymond Ara Yuko
Sixth Year Slytherin Prefect
Pureblood Parselmouth
Team Chaser

User Image User Image

Raymond walked to the courtyard at the scheduled time dueling club met. He didn't mind going to the dueling club and being apart of it. The club helped with his dueling skills. He usually found himself hanging with Kiley or Leon during that time. He had a lot to thank for this club. A lot of relationships he had were thanks to it. So when he saw Diantha, Nike, and Tristian he walked over and gave them a wave. Filling the usual form, Raymond waited for Kiley to show up. It would be nice to see her again.

Raymond Yuko of House Slytherin

[size=12][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24826297] Raymond Yuko [/url][/size] [b][size=11]of[/size] [size=12]House[color=green] Slytherin [/color][/size][/b]

With: Club members...

Wearing: Casual

OOC: Code in Spoiler.

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                              Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                              I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                              Slytherin!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:24 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

FOURTHxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxxxxxxRESERVExBEATER

Rey only just managed to remember that the Dueling Club had its first meeting today, having spent most of the day trying to comprehend what Professor Eckstein had said during the lecture—she wasn't being very successful. As soon as she realised the time, she dropped her book and ran out towards the courtyard, thankful for the laps they'd done during quidditch practises. To her relief, she wasn't too late; other club members were still milling about and the club didn't seem to have started yet. She waved at Nike and Di as she filled in her form before going to wait with Raymond. "Hello," she greeted him, with maybe a little less cheer than she normally would've. "How have you been?"

Reyna Whyte of House Slytherin

[size=12][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24936231]Reyna Whyte[/url][/size] [b][size=11]of[/size] [size=12]House [color=green] Slytherin[/color][/size][/b]

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          a txxthe courtyardxxxxxw i t hxxRaymond
                                                          f e e l i n gxxtiredxxxxxw e a r i n gxxcasual clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      - - - - - - - - -

murruelecreuset

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:41 pm
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor Fifth Year Fifteen Years OldSingle

Fianna hadn't planned to rejoin the Dueling Club, not after taking a couple years away from it. She'd been here for her First and Second Years only because her cousin brought her along, as it was something they would do together. This being her OWLs year, Fianna needed all the practice she could get in preparation for her Wandless and her DADA OWLs. As much as she hated to admit it, even to herself, Linny was right. At least the Slytherins whom Linny was so concerned might take shots at her because she was her cousin didn't seem to be around anymore.

Taking Selina's cue, though, she made sure to dress appropriately, at least to a point, out of respect for the dueling tradition. The young lioness was wearing a long black skirt with a white tank top under a black velvet dress jacket, with a pair of black leather pumps with chunky heels on her feet. Not school clothes to be sure, but a bit dressier than she'd usually bother with for the clubs she was a member of.

Fianna waved to those students she knew, like Raymond and Di, as she went over to fill out the form.

Fianna Grey of House Gryffindor

OOC:
Username

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                  Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  We are legends, every day"
                  That's what she told me

Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  Under this pressure, under this weight
                  We are diamonds"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:15 pm
User Image
User Image
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕣𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕨

It was time again for the first meeting of Dueling Club. Kiley was actually pretty excited for this year. She had another year of experience under her belt, new spells she had been working on, and an itch to start dueling. Hopefully, her and Raymond would get paired up again, or maybe her and Colin. Ki was usually paired with Raymond though, which wasn't a bad thing. It had been the start of their unlikely friendship, which she was grateful for. She liked hanging out with Raymond, when she got the chance. He was pretty quiet, kept to himself, much like her, and he didn't seem to have a lot of drama going on in his life. That was always a good thing, especially with the circle of drama that seemed to hover around her other friends.

Kiley wasn't sure who put the idea in her head that she could dress like a mermaid, but she liked it and she did it. Today, she wore a pair of overalls, with purple leggings underneath and her mermaid t-shirt. She paired the outfit with her white sneakers, figuring she might look rather childish but she really didn't care much about that. She liked it, and thought it was cute, so she wore it, even though it was definitely more of her twin's style. As she stepped into the courtyard where the club gatherings were held, Ki looked around, spotting the Captain easily. It was Nike, one of her friends. She approached her, smiling. "Hi Nike, and Di too," she said in greeting as she filled out her form and handed it back in. After that was done, she nodded a goodbye to her friends and quickly stepped over to where Raymond and another Slytherin girl were waiting for the meeting to start. "Hello Raymond, and Reyna, I believe? It's a pleasure to meet you," Kiley said with her typical gentle grin. She offered a hand to Reyna, hoping for a shake.

Kiley Umber of House Ravenclaw

Oh, truth, I guess truth is what you believe in. And faith, I think faith is having a reason.
                                                        And I know now, love, if your wings are broken borrow mine 'til yours can open too.
                                                        'Cause I'm gonna stand by you. Even if we're breaking down, we can find a way to break through.
                                                        Even if we can't find heaven, I'll walk through Hell with you.
                                                        Love, you're not alone, 'cause I'm gonna stand by you.

x x x x

OOC: . . .

murruelecreuset

oyehh

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 6:27 am
                                            Truth is that it was always going to end, this symphony buzzing in my head
                                            Took a market of filth and sold like summer
                                            True, all of the good girls act so good 'til one of them doesn't wait their turn!
                                            Turn the memory to stone and carve your shoulder (Hey holy roller)
                                            If you wanna start a fight, you better throw the first punch!
                                            Make it a good one and if you wanna make it through the night-
                                            You better say my name like- "The good, the bad, and the dirty"
                                            Ɲιcσℓє Lуяα "Ɲιкє" Lσνєттєix
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌

Seventh Year SlytherinPurebloodDueling Club CaptainHead Girlxxx

「 Year 2037 」

Nike was setting up targets and dummies as she acknowledged the fact that some new students will be coming in. She was feeling some sense of nostalgia, knowing that this will be her last year as the Club Captain. Well, she should be because she loved dueling as if helped her expel her senses while not sending someone to the infirmary. Of course, had she done that, Professor Amorocho will have a word with her. Of course, she didn't want that. Especially if she's the Head Girl right now. She took her vine-wood wand, then casually twirling it casually as she waited for some people to come around.

« with [Club Members] at [Courtyard] »

PROFILEOUTFITSIGNATURE TUNE

ooc

I know what it's like to have to trade-
                                            The ones that you love for the ones you hate
                                            Don't think I've ever used a day of my education
                                            There's only two ways that these things can go: good or bad
                                            And how was I to know, that all your friends won't hold any grudges?

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games