Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
~Soquili Stats Bonus Questions~ [December is All Stats!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:31 am
Owner's Name: Deejaye
Participating Soquili: Caramia
Link to Teepee: [x]

A certain chill in the air has sprung up as the Kawani lands descend into autumn. Will you have the strength to weather out the colder conditions? Caramia shook her head. "I'm from a rather hot climate. The idea of autmun and even winter is a bit odd to me but... Well, I suppose I wouldn't mind checking it out just to see what it is like. I think I would be more eager to return to my home though."

The race is on between you and the cold weather, will you be prepared in time? "I-I guess I will. Is there even a way to prepare for it?" She shuffled her hooves against the ground. "I didn't really think this through, I suppose."

Have you started stockpiling any resources to help last you through the winter? Caramia frowns, her facial features expressing how worried she was. "I-I... H-haven't. I guess I haven't prepared at all, the more I think about it... What should I even put to the side...? Everything would go bad unless you preserve it properly..."

Is winter usually a lucky time of the year for you? Why? "Winter is...like any other season of the year. I don't believe it would be lucky or not lucky."

Do you enjoy the snow, or do you fear it? Do you have the courage to overcome your fear? "I haven't really experienced snow to the extent of others, I think..." the mare frowned slightly. "I've seen snow that barely touches the ground before it melts away. I think it would be quite frightful of it to cover the ground entirely, though. How do you know what you're stepping on? You could trip.."

They say winter can be a dangerous time, are your wits sharp enough to keep you alive? "Well, I can take care of myself - if that's what you're asking. I've learned from....past experiences...how to do so."

optional stuff is attached to the 1st post (Jiggly Puff's)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:46 am
Owner's Name: Infinities
Participating Soquili: Szelem
Link to Teepee: Link

A certain chill in the air has sprung up as the Kawani lands descend into autumn. Will you have the strength to weather out the colder conditions? "Of course I will. My mane and tail are long, my coat thick, my heart is strong. I will last."

The race is on between you and the cold weather, will you be prepared in time? "Of course I will. Was that a serious question? One must always be prepared."

Have you started stockpiling any resources to help last you through the winter? "To a point. What I can, I have. But fruits and grass will rot or stale. So I turn to other things, and move to warmer areas."

Is winter usually a lucky time of the year for you? Why? "Winter is no better or worse than any other time. I fail to see the purpose of your question."

Do you enjoy the snow, or do you fear it? Do you have the courage to overcome your fear? "I enjoy the snow. It is a pleasant, though sometimes deadly, diversion. And when it melts and the ground is new again, one is well-rewarded for any discomfort."

They say winter can be a dangerous time, are your wits sharp enough to keep you alive? "They have been so far. Are you saying I am getting old?"

*OPTIONAL* Do you like being able to enter multiple Soquili for bonus stats? Why/why not? I think it is a good idea. It lets the people who may not spend a lot of time working an indivual Soq get some stats,

*OPTIONAL* Do you prefer the standard 2% boost to one stat, or do you like the 1% boost to all stats more? Or would you prefer a mix of the two instead? I think the 1% to all stats is preferable overall. smile

*OPTIONAL* Do you have any other feedback you want to share (relating to either bonus stats or just the stat system in general)?  

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:50 pm
Owner's Name: Pandora Talie
Participating Soquili: Nostalion
Link to Teepee: X

A certain chill in the air has sprung up as the Kawani lands descend into autumn. Will you have the strength to weather out the colder conditions?
“Yes, I have already enjoyed all the seasons. A couple years ago a visitor to my grove even taught me how to make a fire to chase away the chill. I may not be the strongest of body; but, I know how to use what I have.”

The race is on between you and the cold weather, will you be prepared in time?
“My preparations are already well underway. I have found a safe place that only needs additional provisions. The cold never bothered me, anyway.”

Have you started stockpiling any resources to help last you through the winter?
“Yes, I have a variety of dried goods already in my possession. Not enough for an entire season, mind you, but I practically live in an apple orchard and now that I’m aware of what is coming, I’ll be certain to gather enough sustenance for multiple Soquili. Also, as a Cerynei, I’m perfectly capable of eating woody plants in a real emergency.”

Is winter usually a lucky time of the year for you? Why?
“Not especially. I have come to believe that you make your own luck.”

Do you enjoy the snow, or do you fear it? Do you have the courage to overcome your fear?
“Why would anyone fear snow? Snow is cool and refreshing. I have seen humans make animal figures from it, just for fun.”

They say winter can be a dangerous time, are your wits sharp enough to keep you alive?
“My wits have kept me alive so far, I don’t see why they would fail me now. I guess less hearty, ill prepared Soquili might find danger in this season, perhaps they should just head to the warmer lands, until it passes.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:52 pm
Participating Soquili: Yuri Ishtar (#2/5)

A certain chill in the air has sprung up as the Kawani lands descend into autumn. Will you have the strength to weather out the colder conditions? "I... I think I will. I'm not sure. But I'm not alone, so... Yes."

The race is on between you and the cold weather, will you be prepared in time? "How do you prepare for it? I won't be, I guess. My two-legger... probably?"

Have you started stockpiling any resources to help last you through the winter? "Wood. Hides. Furs? But no food."

Is winter usually a lucky time of the year for you? Why? "Winter is when I met my first love. So I suppose it could be."

Do you enjoy the snow, or do you fear it? Do you have the courage to overcome your fear? "I fear it. The earth grows hard and cold, and the snow covers what lives and smothers it. Snow is frightening."

They say winter can be a dangerous time, are your wits sharp enough to keep you alive? "Honestly, probably not. But I'm not alone, and my friends will protect me."

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:53 pm
Owner's Name: ~Latonia de la Courtel~
Participating Soquili: Amacha Nigella
Link to Teepee: Latonia Teepee

A certain chill in the air has sprung up as the Kawani lands descend into autumn. Will you have the strength to weather out the colder conditions? "I am rather enamored of the chill, truth be told. The cooler weather is part of the reason I have come here to begin with.. This and the Tea Garden, it was quite an event. So, I think I can certainly handle the cooler weather, it makes me feel lively."

The race is on between you and the cold weather, will you be prepared in time? "A few more pots of tea and I think I'll be ready indeed!" She laughs, shaking her head. "Ah, in all seriousness then. I have found a herd that I think I will be amenable to staying with, and they have supplies and a nice territory. All will be well."

Have you started stockpiling any resources to help last you through the winter? "I have collected some of my own fodder, baskets and the like with good tea ingredients. There is a cave near the herd I mentioned, I would like to think of it as home. I have begun filling it with supplies, on the off chance that joining the herd does not go well."

Is winter usually a lucky time of the year for you? Why? "Lucky indeed! I make my best friends and enjoy exploring most when there is snow on the ground. True enough I miss the flowers and berries that I gather to put fresh in my tea.. And lemongrass dislikes the snow..." She trailed off with a flick of her tasseled tail. "But the crisp air and the silence of a snowy meadow are dear to me... And predators tend to sleep the winter away which makes me feel lucky indeed!"

Do you enjoy the snow, or do you fear it? Do you have the courage to overcome your fear? "I enjoy it quite a bit! Dancing across a blank white canvas is most pleasing, and the bite to the air is invigorating as long as you don't stay out too long. Besides, melting fresh white snow for tea is delightful! I'm a wee bit scared of Skinwalkers, if we must talk of things that scare me... and they sleep during winter! While I will not be visiting any of them in their dens, I would like ot think I would face any silly fears rather than letting them rule me? But rational fears, like fear of a Skinwalker, keeps one alive."

They say winter can be a dangerous time, are your wits sharp enough to keep you alive? The flutter gave a soft laugh, tossing her head. "Trust me, my wits are plenty sharp. I can handle anything this weather throws at me... And if not, well, let's say I've made a friend or two. I'm all set."

*OPTIONAL* Do you like being able to enter multiple Soquili for bonus stats? Why/why not? N/A

*OPTIONAL* Do you prefer the standard 2% boost to one stat, or do you like the 1% boost to all stats more? Or would you prefer a mix of the two instead? N/A

*OPTIONAL* Do you have any other feedback you want to share (relating to either bonus stats or just the stat system in general)? N/A

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:25 pm
Owner's Name: ~Latonia de la Courtel~
Participating Soquili: Sonata Notturno
Link to Teepee: Here

A certain chill in the air has sprung up as the Kawani lands descend into autumn. Will you have the strength to weather out the colder conditions? Pawing idly at a tuft of grass, the filly shrugs. "I think I'll be strong enough, but even if I'm not.. I've got my siblings and my parents to look out for me. It'll be ok."

The race is on between you and the cold weather, will you be prepared in time? "Not sure I'd be much good in a race, I still tend to trip over myself a bit... But I think my family is ready?"

Have you started stockpiling any resources to help last you through the winter? "Mama said my favorite flowers will go to sleep soon, because of the cold.. So I've gathered some and dried them, and it'll be nice to look at them until the snows melt and they come back."

Is winter usually a lucky time of the year for you? Why? "Umm, dunno yet? I've not seen snows yet, but mama says they're pretty and quiet? And that I should have fun playing in them, so long as I do not stay out too long... I'll let you know, once I've tried it out!"

Do you enjoy the snow, or do you fear it? Do you have the courage to overcome your fear? "Not scared of it, excited to see them? But I like to think that if I found something to be scared of, I would also be brave enough to face it."

They say winter can be a dangerous time, are your wits sharp enough to keep you alive? "I think that with my family in my corner, I can get through just about anything... Hopefully my wits and their hooves and horns and teeth will be enough!"

*OPTIONAL* Do you like being able to enter multiple Soquili for bonus stats? Why/why not? N/A

*OPTIONAL* Do you prefer the standard 2% boost to one stat, or do you like the 1% boost to all stats more? Or would you prefer a mix of the two instead? N/A

*OPTIONAL* Do you have any other feedback you want to share (relating to either bonus stats or just the stat system in general)? N/A

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:36 pm
Owner's Name: Of The Epidemic
Participating Soquili: Cassial
Link to Teepee: [Link]

A certain chill in the air has sprung up as the Kawani lands descend into autumn. Will you have the strength to weather out the colder conditions? Cassi gave a soft snort leaning down to bump her nose against Quest who sat at her feet. "Absolutely, Quest and I have it under control. My family and I are already quite ready for the coming winter! I expect this one to actually go better than the previous winters honestly. I remember some really bad ones." She mused for a moment before shaking her head.

The race is on between you and the cold weather, will you be prepared in time?
Cassi nodded easily. "Oh yes, we started preparing awhile back. It's best never to get caught without some stores ready for the cooler months. We're prepared."

Have you started stockpiling any resources to help last you through the winter?
"Quite, we've got plenty stashed back but we're still gathering more. Just in case, it's always better to have it and not need it then to need it and not have it." She nodded her head sagely at that.

Is winter usually a lucky time of the year for you? Why?
"Winter is as good a time as any I suppose. I don't really know if I have a lucky time of year." Cassi rolled this around in her head a moment before shaking it.

Do you enjoy the snow, or do you fear it? Do you have the courage to overcome your fear?
"I love the snow! It's amusing when I lose Quest in it. She's so white when the warpaint comes off that it's hard to see her. It makes for some really fun games though."

They say winter can be a dangerous time, are your wits sharp enough to keep you alive?
Cassi gave a soft little snort and rolled her eyes. "Of course they are, all I've got is my wits. No pointy bits, no wings, no paws, only these four legs and a sharp mind."

*OPTIONAL* Do you like being able to enter multiple Soquili for bonus stats? Why/why not?
I like it! XD I mean I know this is the first one I've partaken of but still! The idea of entering multiple ponies for a stat boost is awesome!

*OPTIONAL* Do you prefer the standard 2% boost to one stat, or do you like the 1% boost to all stats more? Or would you prefer a mix of the two instead? I like both! I like it when it's mixed up. The same old thing all the time gets boring. =3 When it's a 1% boost to everything it's a nice surprise!

*OPTIONAL* Do you have any other feedback you want to share (relating to either bonus stats or just the stat system in general)? I can't think of anything. I'm rather fond of it honestly just the way it is. I'm sure there are some improvements that could be made but I don't see anything. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:39 pm
Owner's Name: magnadearel
Participating Soquili: Hipelagan
Link to Teepee: Teepee

A certain chill in the air has sprung up as the Kawani lands descend into autumn. Will you have the strength to weather out the colder conditions? This is survival of the fittest time! If you can’t hack it then you’re not gonna be around come spring. Since I’d like to see spring again, I’m gonna work my tail off to be sure I stick around.

The race is on between you and the cold weather, will you be prepared in time? Er… well I’d like to be. However if I’m not I’ve plan B! I can use these wings-o-mine and fly right down to the south like the birds do. Spend my winter in a warmer setting counts right?

Have you started stockpiling any resources to help last you through the winter? Ooops, should I have started that? Uh maybe I’ll get on that today.

Is winter usually a lucky time of the year for you? Why? Usually it’s not bad. I get by just fine. Be nicer if I had someone warm to spend it with.

Do you enjoy the snow, or do you fear it? Do you have the courage to overcome your fear? Oh I love the snow! There’s nothing funner to play in I think. Have you blown up snow storms with your wings when you come into land?

They say winter can be a dangerous time, are your wits sharp enough to keep you alive? Well they’ve worked for me so far! I see no reason now to doubt them.

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:42 pm
2Owner's Name: magnadearel
Participating Soquili: Koralo

A certain chill in the air has sprung up as the Kawani lands descend into autumn. Will you have the strength to weather out the colder conditions? Chill? What chill are you talking about? I don’t feel anything! It’s always warm here by my volcano. Besides my corals and plants would die if it got too cold.

The race is on between you and the cold weather, will you be prepared in time? I have plenty to take care of myself. The ocean always provides. Sometimes a bit slower than others, but I get by.

Have you started stockpiling any resources to help last you through the winter? I have everything my garden will need!

Is winter usually a lucky time of the year for you? Why? Winter? Again you speak funny terms. No part of the year is more or less lucky than any other part.

Do you enjoy the snow, or do you fear it? Do you have the courage to overcome your fear? *gives you funny expression* Are you sure you don’t want to leave my garden now and stop bothering me?

They say winter can be a dangerous time, are your wits sharp enough to keep you alive? My wits are always sharp! I have to protect my garden. Now out, out, OUT!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:43 pm
3Owner's Name: magnadearel
Participating Soquili: Veslorurn

A certain chill in the air has sprung up as the Kawani lands descend into autumn. Will you have the strength to weather out the colder conditions? I think I can. I am hounded by death all year. What difference does now make?

The race is on between you and the cold weather, will you be prepared in time? I have a good home to keep me warm. I need only go out for food or to tend the graves.

Have you started stockpiling any resources to help last you through the winter? Some. Mostly I get things that will keep well until the snows fall and I can store stuff outside to freeze.

Is winter usually a lucky time of the year for you? Why? I suppose it is. It’s easier to spot tracks of something stalking you in the snows.

Do you enjoy the snow, or do you fear it? Do you have the courage to overcome your fear? A bit of both I suppose. Snows can bring death and winter is the time of little deaths.

They say winter can be a dangerous time, are your wits sharp enough to keep you alive? If they aren’t I’m sure I won’t live long enough to regret it.

*OPTIONAL* Do you like being able to enter multiple Soquili for bonus stats? Why/why not? Absolutely! It’s so hard to pick only one when I’ve 3 or 4 clamoring for attention. XD I like being able to work on more than one soq’s stats in a month.

*OPTIONAL* Do you prefer the standard 2% boost to one stat, or do you like the 1% boost to all stats more? Or would you prefer a mix of the two instead? I do like the 1% to all stats, just because you’re getting more (6% total) than 2% to a single stat. How would you mix them though? 2% to 3 stats? I could do that too.

*OPTIONAL* Do you have any other feedback you want to share (relating to either bonus stats or just the stat system in general)? I guess not? Just need to remember that I need to post for my stats this month.  

magnadearel

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:58 pm
Participating Soquili: Ishtar (#3/5)

A certain chill in the air has sprung up as the Kawani lands descend into autumn. Will you have the strength to weather out the colder conditions? "My adopted family is large and we have weathered many winters together. I think that this one will be the same."

The race is on between you and the cold weather, will you be prepared in time? "We have a good home and many minds planning. Hopefully, yes!"

Have you started stockpiling any resources to help last you through the winter? "Certainly."

Is winter usually a lucky time of the year for you? Why? "I grew up in winter. It might not have been lucky, but I am most fond of it."

Do you enjoy the snow, or do you fear it? Do you have the courage to overcome your fear? "I love playing in the snow! It makes me feel like a foal again!"

They say winter can be a dangerous time, are your wits sharp enough to keep you alive? "I believe so. If I had to live alone, I would be concerned, but I do not. This will be one more winter seen swiftly gone, and Spring come."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:48 pm
Participating Soquili: Odile (#4/5)

A certain chill in the air has sprung up as the Kawani lands descend into autumn. Will you have the strength to weather out the colder conditions? "I've survived worse and come out the stronger for it."

The race is on between you and the cold weather, will you be prepared in time? "I have plans. And I have my sister. We have experience, and we have the blessings of our race."

Have you started stockpiling any resources to help last you through the winter? "I have! While there isn't much that can be stockpiled- I'm a Soquili, not a squirrel- I'm... we will make it."

Is winter usually a lucky time of the year for you? Why? "No. Too many bad things have happened to me in winter, I can't consider it lucky."

Do you enjoy the snow, or do you fear it? Do you have the courage to overcome your fear? "Snow brings up foul memories. It is beautiful, but it frightens me.

They say winter can be a dangerous time, are your wits sharp enough to keep you alive? "If they aren't, I won't have to worry about it for long."

((Other entries: Szelem, Yuri Ishtar, Ishtar))

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500

Ebonrune

Opinionated Human

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:03 am
Owner's Name: Ebonrune
Participating Soquili: Sierra
Link to Teepee: X

A certain chill in the air has sprung up as the Kawani lands descend into autumn. Will you have the strength to weather out the colder conditions? "Oh, I don't care for it, but I just need some nice warm señor to curl up with and I'll do fine."

The race is on between you and the cold weather, will you be prepared in time? "Race? Is it a physical thing to chase me? My legs are very short, you understand."

Have you started stockpiling any resources to help last you through the winter? "Ah, this is what you mean by 'race'. Sí, sí. I have many supplies and I will keep them a great secret unless my neighbors need it more."

Is winter usually a lucky time of the year for you? Why? "Lucky? Lucky for a handsome señor, definitely. Lucky for me also if he is good to keep around for the winter."

Do you enjoy the snow, or do you fear it? Do you have the courage to overcome your fear? "I am not afraid of the snow, but I do not enjoy it much once it gets taller than I am high. I am not a good jumper."

They say winter can be a dangerous time, are your wits sharp enough to keep you alive? "In this I am hoping 'yes', but we shall see. Each winter is unique."

*OPTIONAL* Do you like being able to enter multiple Soquili for bonus stats? Why/why not? I like the idea of it, because it allows one to boost multiple horses with possibly terrible stats all at once.

*OPTIONAL* Do you prefer the standard 2% boost to one stat, or do you like the 1% boost to all stats more? Or would you prefer a mix of the two instead? I like the idea of a mix.

*OPTIONAL* Do you have any other feedback you want to share (relating to either bonus stats or just the stat system in general)? Nope. I'm good, thank you. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:50 pm
Owner's Name: AstoriaFallen
Participating Soquili: Amadahy
Link to Teepee: x

A certain chill in the air has sprung up as the Kawani lands descend into autumn. Will you have the strength to weather out the colder conditions? I've gotten some nice wool warmers for my legs! I'm sure i'll be just fine.

The race is on between you and the cold weather, will you be prepared in time? I'm pretty sure I'll be ready.

Have you started stockpiling any resources to help last you through the winter? Well, not really. I hadn't really thought about it. Besides, the two leggers that I'm friends with will keep me warm.

Is winter usually a lucky time of the year for you? Why? I like to think it's lucky. I made a friend last winter and met my companion so I would like to think it's a lucky time for me.

Do you enjoy the snow, or do you fear it? Do you have the courage to overcome your fear? I actually really like the snow. It's fun to play in!

They say winter can be a dangerous time, are your wits sharp enough to keep you alive? I like to think they are. I made it through last year.

*OPTIONAL* Do you like being able to enter multiple Soquili for bonus stats? Why/why not? Yes! It allows me to work out their personalities a bit more and help me max them sooner.

*OPTIONAL* Do you prefer the standard 2% boost to one stat, or do you like the 1% boost to all stats more? Or would you prefer a mix of the two instead? I think I would prefer a mix of the two instead.

*OPTIONAL* Do you have any other feedback you want to share (relating to either bonus stats or just the stat system in general)? Ummm. Not that I can think of at the moment.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:17 am
Owner's Name: AstoriaFallen
Participating Soquili: Astraea
Link to Teepee: x

A certain chill in the air has sprung up as the Kawani lands descend into autumn. Will you have the strength to weather out the colder conditions? I'm fairly certain I will have the strength. I'm not a stranger to cold weather.

The race is on between you and the cold weather, will you be prepared in time? With how my companion and friend prepare I'm certain I will be prepared. Especially with them checking on me to make sure I've gotten all that I need.

Have you started stockpiling any resources to help last you through the winter? I haven't, but my companion has.

Is winter usually a lucky time of the year for you? Why? I honestly cannot remember if it is or not. My memory is still hazy.

Do you enjoy the snow, or do you fear it? Do you have the courage to overcome your fear? I enjoy the snow and I don't really fear it so I don't really have anything to overcome.

They say winter can be a dangerous time, are your wits sharp enough to keep you alive? I'd like to think that they are.

*OPTIONAL* Do you like being able to enter multiple Soquili for bonus stats? Why/why not? Yes! It allows me to work out their personalities a bit more and help me max them sooner.

*OPTIONAL* Do you prefer the standard 2% boost to one stat, or do you like the 1% boost to all stats more? Or would you prefer a mix of the two instead? I think I would prefer a mix of the two instead.

*OPTIONAL* Do you have any other feedback you want to share (relating to either bonus stats or just the stat system in general)? Ummm. Not that I can think of at the moment.

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff