Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:39 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked over his shoulder at Loki when he spoke up and gave him a little smile. It really was nice to think that Loki and Bruce were getting along well enough that he was trying to be help the doctor. Listening to him, he looked back to Bruce, nodding in agreement. “You’ll be fine Bruce.” He murmured.

Bruce was about to snap at Loki too, but when he met his eyes, he was reminded that Loki did understand. And he possibly had it worse than him. Loki’s form didn’t fade when around Tony as his usually did, Loki’s touch alone could be painful to Tony. Looking down, the green ting began to fade as he sighed. Bruce shook his head at the question. “I don’t know….she’s coming to New York this weekend.” He replied.

Tony sighed. "Well tell her to drop by. If you're uncomfortable, then we can have a double date, you and Betty and me and Loki. You're holding yourself together now with us, and we'll help if you start feeling something coming on. We don't even have to leave the tower, I can call a chef to give us a wonderful cooked meal right here in the tower." he offered.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:48 pm
MDaylus

Loki returned the smile Tony gave him glad to see the pleased look in the others eyes. Looking back to Bruce as the man turned green eyes held steady on the man's form. He saw the anger that faded as Bruce recalled that Loki truly did understand. He felt relief when the green tinge in the doctor's skin began to disappear. Nodding when the man continued to say that he did not know where the woman was but she would soon be within the city. "I believe Tony is right you should allow her to stop by. Give her the opportunity to be near you, if she chooses not to then no harm. If you are truly afraid of hurting her than the double date is a good idea. I can whisk her out of there and Tony can speak with you. Consider it Bruce." Loki pressed.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:35 pm
MDaylus
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce looked honestly unsure when with Tony and Loki's idea, but he didn't argue. With a heavy sigh, he sunk back into his chair, finally returning to normal completely. "I'll think about it." He said slowly.

Satisfied with Bruce's answer, Tony moved away and returned with a small glass of scotch. He knew Bruce didn't drink much, but this seemed an appropriate time. Placing it in front of the man, he shifted and sat on the table Bruce was at, looking to Loki and mouthing a silent 'thank you' to him.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:38 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Bruce said he would think about it. It was a hard thing to agree to when you were fearing the result Loki knew that, understood it well. Looking to Tony as the man moved only to come back with a scotch in hand for Bruce. 'Your welcome.' Loki mouthed back. "Tony and I had a different prospect for you if you were interested." Loki suggested trying to change the topic to something at least partly more bright.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:58 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce took the scotch without question, downing half of it in a single go. He looked up when Loki spoke and arched a brow at the god. “And what would that be?” he asked. He didn’t always trust Tony’s ideas, and though Loki did seem to be a little more sensible than Tony, he was the god of chaos and mischief and he wouldn’t put it past the pair of them to trick him somehow.

Tony smiled at Bruce’s question and turned toward him. “We thought you may be interested in some tests. Ever wondered how Loki controls that magic of his?” he asked, leaning back on a hand to better see Bruce.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:18 pm
MDaylus

Loki was quite surprised to see Bruce down half his drink in one go. He had never thought he would see such a thing from the man. "Tony suggested that you may wish to look in one my mind whilst I performed some magic. Also I have been forming a bond with Tony that would allow us access to each other's thoughts. He thought that you may also wish to view such a thing once the bond settles." Loki explained with Tony. He looked to Bruce when Tony leaned in close hoping the man would perk up a bit with what they were offering.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce looked from Tony to Loki and back as they spoke. Tilting his head, he listened. “Are you talking about an MRI?” he asked. When Tony nodded, he took a slow breath. “That would be rather interesting…..” he said slowly. “But what is this bond you’re talking about?”

Tony smirked at the question. “Think two way telepathy…..but we aren’t going to offer that up for testing until we figure it out and are comfortable with each other about it.” He said slowly.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:07 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony when Bruce questioned about the name of the thing. He couldn't remember what the name of the machine was called but he figured Tony would correct Bruce if that was not it. Seeing Tony give a nod he looked back to Bruce. "It is a bit more than telepathy. This bond will allow us to locate one another should we need to and talk within our minds as previously stated. It may have other potential benefits but I am unsure." Loki answered a bit more clearly. "Have you the interest in such a thing?"  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:56 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce listened to Loki curiously as the god expanded on the bond that was being created. When he was questioned about his interest, he quickly nodded. "Of course I'd be interested. No other researcher has had the opportunity to even guess at such things." He said before pausing. "But you just said that you didn't know what else could happen.....meaning that you haven't done this before? Do the two of you really want to play around with your minds. No offense, but it is the strongest point for both of you.....what if something goes wrong?" He asked quickly.

Tony just smiled at Bruce's worry. The inventor could always rely on his friend to act as a Jiminy Cricket for his craziness. "But how can we know what will happen without trying....besides, I trust Loki. I mean, I've already let him pull my heart from my chest....my brain is a small matter in comparison." He smiled.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:30 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled hearing Bruce's interest in examining at least himself for the time being. However hearing the doubt about the potential consequences of the bond stopped him. Doubt filled the god's mind as he now consider the potential danger for messing with two minds. He had not thought of it before and it upset loki to know that he had placed Tony in danger because he had failed to consider everything in his haste to protect them, protect him. He could still keep toby from experiencing it but he was unsure if he could break his side completely now. He was considering doing just that when when Tony's blatant trust over rode his thoughts causing the god to smile. "I hope you mean literally." he teased when Tony spike about him pulling out his heart. Stepping close to the man he wrapped an arm around his waist and lay his head against his shoulder. "I will not let any harm come to him." he told Bruce.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:39 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony laughed at the teasing from Loki. He could sense that Loki's mind had started to trail off down a dark path, but was glad that he'd been able to help keep him from over reacting. Wrapping an arm around him and kissing his temple, Tony sighed. "And I believe you." He murmured.

Bruce watched the pair with jealousy, able to interact and love so easily. He pushed that thought aside however and nodded. "Then I would be happy to examine such a phenomena as well if you would allow me." He said softly.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:01 pm
MDaylus

Smiling once more as Tony wrapped an arm around him and kissed his temple. "I am glad you believe me." Loki chuckled knowing that if the man didn't he would not have gotten nearly as far with things. Looking up to Bruce he saw the flash of jealousy before it was pushed away and felt guilt and confusion. Never before had anyone been jealous over a relationship he had been in and he felt guilt that Bruce felt as though he could not have it at the moment when there he and Tony were openly displaying affection. "Of course." he answered Bruce.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:55 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce nodded slightly at Loki’s agreement, taking a deep breath, he leaned back and glanced toward the door that led to his medical room. “Well I guess we can schedule it for a time when there is a little less going on, It will be a fairly long procedure in order to correctly map it all and I will have to ask you to use magic at certain times, for several minutes at a time even.” He explained. ‘And to properly map it…..I will have to have you in your natural form for most of it. Of course we can also map how your current form is controlled by the mind as it seems to be almost unconscious for you.” He continued, letting his mind wander over the science of it all.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:54 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched Bruce his green eyes holding apology and understanding. "Whenever you think it best." Loki assured. He knew they would have to work around everything going on. He was surprised to hear that he would need to be in his jotun form for the test. He was unsure about being stuck in that form for a long period of time, vulnerable. He knew if Tony and Bruce were there he would be okay as long as the lab was locked down. "I can arrange to be on jotun form." Loki breathed resting once more on Tony's shoulder.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:04 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce nodded. "If you are comfortable with that then there should be no problems." He said lightly. Watching the couple before him for a moment, he sighed. He really was happy for both of them and was feeling bad about his moment of jealousy. "Thank you, both of you for a moment ago...." he mumbled.

Tony was listening to the two of them contently, not feeling the urge to do anything and satisfied to have Loki close. Letting Loki rest his head again, he rubbed his back slightly, wanting to relieve his anxiety some. Hearing Bruce however, he looked over curiously. "It's nothing Bruce, you're our friend, and we understand that you need help sometimes, just like we do. Besides, we trust you." He whispered.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games