Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:08 pm
Lucia laughed. "So much for the man who comes from a fashion country." She giggled laying out her make up kit the dress and the shoes. She pulled on some underwear knowing it would distress France to know she was covering his favourite work of art.

She put the dress on then an apron cleaning her face before laying down the primer and then the foundation. All that was left was the eyes. She started just with the basics then went on to do something elaborate at her temples shading it in bright colours then put up her hair letting her grown out fringe frame her face. "How do I look?" She asked after applying some dark red to her lips.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:25 pm
Francis sat on the bed, watching her prepare herself. Yes, his favorite piece was covered, but beautifully. "You look amazing, ma cher. Eef only I were zat fabulous weethout even trying." He didn't expect all that to take that short amount of time, but it did. Now to find his own wardrobe for this evening. Looking around, he knew that would be a job to remember.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:29 pm
Lucia blushed a little, which made the designs stand out more. "Your turn." She replied sitting on the bed waiting for him. Her pumps were beside her. She wouldn't put them on until they were just about to leave. She hated shoes. So far, she hadn't gotten busted for not wearing them.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:54 pm
"My turn, mm?" Francis said, putting on underwear to her disapproval. He easily found his dress pants, but the top was another story. In his drawers he began almost tossing perfectly folded shirts from it, looking for the one he wanted. "A-hah~! I found eet, darleeng!" He shouted in triumph, holding up the dark green shirt he was searching for.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:58 pm
Lucia watched him getting dressed with a grin. He looked do yummy with only pants on she wanted to ruin her make up but then, they'd be late and her family would be cross if that happened. So she was a good girl and waited for him to finish getting dressed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:07 pm
And finish he did. Tying his hair back with a dark maroon ribbon, Francis completed the clothing process, with his shirt neatly tucked in his pants he turned dramatically for her before kneeling and taking her hand, kissing it softly. " 'Ow do I look?"  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:11 pm
Lucia had a witty remark poised and ready for action but what came out was a girly aroused sigh as she took in his features. Gods he looked so sexy, so charming. . . ah~! Even in clothes~! Damnit! why did it have to be this way?! After a few high pitched attempts to speak she coughed and managed to push out. "Perfect."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:27 am
Francis grinned at her reaction. It was adorable to him, as she generally was. "I'm glad to 'ear zat from you, ma cher." He stood, dusted himself off, and pulled her up with him. "Now may I show you off to everyone i know would be jealous of moi~?"  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:33 am
Lucia blushed and nodded letting him lead her out of the apartment into the hallways. Everyone stopped in the middle of what they were doing and stared at her. A few, when she passed, rushed off to their rooms, some sporting tents. She stayed close to Francis her shoes in hand as well as a pretty silver clutch purse. Of course she had no idea how they'd get to her grandparents house since, well, she didn't know if he had a car. Her family would frown on him if he didn't. Or think he was a hippie. She had no idea what was going on any more and decided to be Zen about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:44 am
Francis kept a sly grin as they walked through the halls. She'd be the talk of envy for all the girls, at least for a while. Once they made it to the main door, he let go of her hand and stepped down the stairs, opening the back door to a new, all white limousine that had pulled in the drive. No, he wasn't the driver, but he found it courteous of him to at least let her in instead of being rude. "Are you coming, ma cherie? Or ees zis not extravagant enough for your family's admiration?" He said sweetly, eyes not leaving their focus on her.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:47 am
Lucia stared at it for a long moment. Oh he did. . . Her eyes took in the limo and his cheeky little smirk and she descended the stairs to the car pressing a kiss to his cheek leaving a mark and got in. At least it wasn't green. . . She thought until she looked at the lighting colour scheme. Spoke too soon. Urgh. She moved so he could sit next to her and waited for the car to take off wanting to keep her Zen approach to the whole night. Not matter how sick she felt.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:53 am
Francis slid in beside her and they rode out of the school's premises. He noticed Lucy's slightly sick expression, putting an arm around her and pulling her to him. He didn't care if any of her make-up happened to show on his clothing; she was his priority. "Do you want to talk about eet, darleeng?" He asked, keeping her close to his chest. If she wanted, she could listen to his heartbeat some more. Seeing how it was like music to her. But he wouldn't force it.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:57 am
Luce shook her head. She just needed to get over the fact that this was her first birthday without her parents. "No," She replied. "I'm fine. Being spoiled like this will take some getting used too." She added gasping and digging into her purse spraying some perfume down her cleavage checking her make up, cleaning the lipstick mark off his cheek. Making sure everything was perfect. She wanted her family to love him. She'd let them know, if they didn't love him, they'd never see her again. Well, her grandparents would, they already liked him. It was the rest of the family they had to convince. "Maybe some heartbeat therapy when this is over?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:10 am
Francis closed his eyes momentarily, gaining his composure. He hadn't rode in a care in years, and it was a bit uncomfortable for him. "You can 'ave all zhe heart therapy you desire, darleeng." He answered with a smile. If they didn't like him, he'd probably have to leave her.. He didn't want to cause tension between them, and he hated to think that, but it'd have to be done.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:15 am
"What's that face for?" Lucia asked with a pout. "My Noona and Pa already like you. The other's only matter because we'll have to invite them to our wedding and I don't want them ruining it. Besides we've already sealed the deal." She winked. "So to speak." Her hand rubbed his thigh. She gave his hand a squeeze. "My Nona and Pa only matter Mi ammore. Remember that. Above all else. Okay?"  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games