Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
You know you've seen too much Naruto when... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:29 pm
You know you've watched too much Naruto when you throw things using shruiken techniques.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:17 pm
But i though kunis all the time and i make them. Before i ever saw naruto... i love heart sharp heart pointy objects biggrin  

RikuXdeath

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:12 am
Haha fun ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:10 pm
b l i t z k r i e g
You try to imitate the handseals.

Alright, let's hear them razz

It's turned into a habbit for me. gonk  

Classic Black Sheep

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:20 pm
I can't do many of the hand seals >< I do them when I'm bored though razz  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:28 am
You know you've watched too much Naruto when: You and your obsessed friend are talking about putting Naruto lightswitches all over the walls of your house that say 'Believe it!' on them, and then using shuriken and various ninja-style moves to kill them all because you don't like how Hot Topic is exploiting the ninja... and you're in dance class and everyone's 'wearing all black' so you comment: We're ninjas of the night! Haha!

So you start yelling 'Believe it' and 'Dattebayo' at the identical twin boys who are also there, (Now you do this every time you see them) then sit down, and have a serious talk about ninjutsu... You comment on how the boys have to wear stage makeup in your dance class, then burst out laughing, both imagining Sasuke in makeup, doing modern dance, then ballet. Then you talk for the next twenty-something minutes about how much easier/awesomer it would be to do modern dance if you were a ninja, then you talk about staging a fight in the gym, and hanging from the lights by your feet...
etc. etc. etc.
(All the time using extravagant hand signals, body movements, and sound effects to accentuate whatever you do.)

Oh... and when you walk through Winco, you point out that Sasuke and Sausage start with the same sound. Cool! Waaaiiiittt.... >>;  

~the Love Goddess

A Magicians Smile

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:28 am
These have probably been long said already but...

- You wear the headband casually whenever you feel like it, to class, to the mall, to work (if they allow it).
- You own A LOT of Naruto related stuff.
- You've cosplayed as a Naruto character before.
- You've cosplayed more than 3 Naruto characters before.
- Your current desktop wallpaper is something Naruto related
- You currently have a Naruto related picture as the background on your phone.
- You have Naruto related ringtones.
- You head to the store (rather it be online of offline) to buy the new set of UFO catcher plushes as soon as they're available for preorder.
- You've been called a Narutard by more than 10 people.
- You shout "BELIEVE IT!" just to piss people off.
- You and a group of friends casually cosplay as different Naruto characters to make a quick trip to Jewel to pick up some groceries (I have pictures of this >_>).
- You have on any piece of Naruto apparel (t-shirt, boxers, jewelry, headband, etc) as you're reading this.
- You use your kunai holster to put your cell phone in.
- You can face in any direction in your room, and you'll see something Naruto related.

Okay, I think I'm done for the night. I'm getting tired. xD

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:50 pm
When you start going "SHARINGAN!" when your mom or dad tell you to clean your room, and you think it is Genjutsu... -._-. .-_.-  

Wikipedia

Toxxic Vixen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:04 pm
...When you and your friends start to have a life like ninja battle in wide open space like the school fields.
My friends do this all the time. Its funny, and retarded. They've mastered all the hand signs, the ninja running, even the fighting techniques...and all of this happens in under one hour of lunch time xd its funny. They even make the Shuriken, Kunai and other weapons out of paper xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:03 pm
Airashii_Enjuku
When you eat ramen for breakfast, lunch, and dinner xd

But that is all i eat... its kind of funny and sad at the same time.  

RikuXdeath

ILLIANDRIA

7,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:59 pm
when you are told to write a speech for school on any subject(within reason) and immediately think naruto, and then proceed to write the speech on naruto and go in front of the class and do the report.

(i did that!)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:08 pm
ILLIANDRIA
when you are told to write a speech for school on any subject(within reason) and immediately think naruto, and then proceed to write the speech on naruto and go in front of the class and do the report.

(i did that!)

I almost did that a year back but then I was paired up with a partner and forced to talk about Lord of the Rings.  

Disgruntled Minion

SoulReaper360

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:12 pm
you eat to much ramen, copy all the hand signs buy the gear and stuff, and try stupid life threatning things  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:14 pm
Toxxic Vixen
...When you and your friends start to have a life like ninja battle in wide open space like the school fields.
My friends do this all the time. Its funny, and retarded. They've mastered all the hand signs, the ninja running, even the fighting techniques...and all of this happens in under one hour of lunch time xd its funny. They even make the Shuriken, Kunai and other weapons out of paper xd
hey i do that to darn i am a sad sad person  

SoulReaper360

ILLIANDRIA

7,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:25 pm
Breaststroker24
ILLIANDRIA

(i did that!)

I almost did that a year back but then I was paired up with a partner and forced to talk about Lord of the Rings.
i'm sooo sorry you must have been soo upset with your partner.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff