Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:25 pm
Isaac Hawking

"Yah, and I'm enjoying the pained look on your face every time I dump more of your elixir. Speaking of which," Isaac glanced at the ceiling, "GRAY, anther 5 if you will." Once again the steaming river of coffee poured directly into the sink.

Quote:
Coffee levels at 20%.

"Some have a flair for the dramatic, my dear Aile, but not all of us have a taste for it." Darts replies, ignoring the coffee with a great effort of will, tearing his gaze away from it. "You can enjoy the look until it's gone. And then where will you be?" he asks Isaac. "There's only twenty percent left, better hurry."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:32 pm
Atlantis_Darts
"Some have a flair for the dramatic, my dear Aile, but not all of us have a taste for it." Darts replies, ignoring the coffee with a great effort of will, tearing his gaze away from it. "You can enjoy the look until it's gone. And then where will you be?" he asks Isaac. "There's only twenty percent left, better hurry."

"Fair point," Isaac conceded, but I intend to enjoy ever moment of it. Glancing at the ceiling once more, he called out, "GRAY, every day, at noon, for the next 20 days, I want you to dump exactly 1% of the remaining coffee supply into the sewer. Oh, and lock Darts out of the system so he can't get any coffee." Turning back to Darts, he grinned, "Every. Single. Moment."  

Isaac Hawking

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:36 pm
Isaac Hawking

"Fair point," Isaac conceded, but I intend to enjoy ever moment of it. Glancing at the ceiling once more, he called out, "GRAY, every day, at noon, for the next 20 days, I want you to dump exactly 1% of the remaining coffee supply into the sewer. Oh, and lock Darts out of the system so he can't get any coffee." Turning back to Darts, he grinned, "Every. Single. Moment."

Darts laughs. "Well it looks like you just ran out of moments." He looks at the coffee dribbling down the drain and takes a small gulp of air, fortifying himself. "I hope you're ready for this, because I know I am." he says to Isaac, before exiting the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:43 pm
"sigh what is with all this drama people? You make at is he's holding your lives by the end of a string." Kain said while walking in after shopping for the third time this week, someone keeps eating all his good food. "Firstly Dart's what is this all about? and second if your going to do this to the fellow he needs someone to help him out. No one is a one man army." Taking a stepto stop Dartes. Kain glares at the dumper of black black water. On his heel Kain turns to to his fellow underworlder "hey dude I just wanted to say thanks for helping me on the mission and since we didn't start on the best foot I bought you something though I think you need this more than ever.". Kain pulls out a bag of Kopi Luwak Coffee, the most richest bag of coffee on earth. " This guy I worked for at snow point had hundreds of bags he sends me a couple every month. This stuff would even make you shiver". With that Kain turns to Isaac with a smug grin.  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:21 pm
Extremelictor
"sigh what is with all this drama people? You make at is he's holding your lives by the end of a string." Kain said while walking in after shopping for the third time this week, someone keeps eating all his good food. "Firstly Dart's what is this all about? and second if your going to do this to the fellow he needs someone to help him out. No one is a one man army." Taking a stepto stop Dartes. Kain glares at the dumper of black black water. On his heel Kain turns to to his fellow underworlder "hey dude I just wanted to say thanks for helping me on the mission and since we didn't start on the best foot I bought you something though I think you need this more than ever.". Kain pulls out a bag of Kopi Luwak Coffee, the most richest bag of coffee on earth. " This guy I worked for at snow point had hundreds of bags he sends me a couple every month. This stuff would even make you shiver". With that Kain turns to Isaac with a smug grin.

Darts looks at the bag of coffee with a pensive look in his eye and smiles. "Hold on to that for me Kain." he replies, nodding at the man slightly. "If and when I need that I will come to you, but in the meantime I have some other business... to attend to. Business that will require less coffee than normal."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:35 pm
A flare in Kains eyes flashes, "ooohh that sounds fun, may I join?". Kain says slithering to darts side. He places the coffee in the now empty bag of groshries, since he placed them in the fridge. "we'll save that for when we get this job done." Following Darts only the excitement of Kains shimmering eyes can be seen.  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:54 pm
Extremelictor
A flare in Kains eyes flashes, "ooohh that sounds fun, may I join?". Kain says slithering to darts side. He places the coffee in the now empty bag of groshries, since he placed them in the fridge. "we'll save that for when we get this job done." Following Darts only the excitement of Kains shimmering eyes can be seen.

"Er..." Darts glances back and forth. "Hm. I mean you can join me if you want, but I promise you, it's not going to be very interesting." Then an idea hit him. "Do you have any idea if we have a training room in this place?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:36 pm
"Floor B2, Super Training room." Sub shouted at Darts as he passed by.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:29 pm
SubonicXP

Well, that made sense. Darts heads towards the elevator, pressing the button to call the elevator. As he waits, he can already feel the lack of caffeine even though it has only been a short span of time without drinking it. He cracks his neck, trying to drown out the call of the Distortion World as the elevator ascends to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:31 pm
Atlantis_Darts
SubonicXP

Well, that made sense. Darts heads towards the elevator, pressing the button to call the elevator. As he waits, he can already feel the lack of caffeine even though it has only been a short span of time without drinking it. He cracks his neck, trying to drown out the call of the Distortion World as the elevator ascends to him.

"So, how are the withdraws?" Sub asked as he got up on his tip toes and attempting to lean over Darts's shoulder. "Getting worse by the minute I assume? The smell and taste of coffee lingering on your senses like a ghost? Haunting your mind with their delectable aroma and flavor?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:38 pm
SubonicXP

"So, how are the withdraws?" Sub asked as he got up on his tip toes and attempting to lean over Darts's shoulder. "Getting worse by the minute I assume? The smell and taste of coffee lingering on your senses like a ghost? Haunting your mind with their delectable aroma and flavor?"

Darts makes a sound like a chainsaw caught in a blender as he grinds his teeth, wondering what was taking the elevator so long. His hand slowly closes and opens next to his side as he continues facing forwards, staunchly trying to ignore Sub's needling. "It's not that bad." He lies boldfacedly.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:42 pm
Atlantis_Darts
SubonicXP

Darts makes a sound like a chainsaw caught in a blender as he grinds his teeth, wondering what was taking the elevator so long. His hand slowly closes and opens next to his side as he continues facing forwards, staunchly trying to ignore Sub's needling. "It's not that bad." He lies boldfacedly.

"Really? 'Cause I mean, we got a huge stockpile of coffee for the cafe upstairs. I can get you a cup easy. Think about it, you could be savoring coffee just seconds from now, its warm liquid dripping down your throat. It's like the sweet blood of a god." Sub said as he continued to try and get a rise out of Darts.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:45 pm
SubonicXP

"Really? 'Cause I mean, we got a huge stockpile of coffee for the cafe upstairs. I can get you a cup easy. Think about it, you could be savoring coffee just seconds from now, its warm liquid dripping down your throat. It's like the sweet blood of a god." Sub said as he continued to try and get a rise out of Darts.

"Did Isaac put you up to this?" Darts asks, the Giratina hybrid trying to keep a grip on reality as the humming vacuum-like Distortion World noise was filling his eardrums. "I wouldn't put it past him," he continues, trying to keep a brave face on. "He's got it out for me, little does he suspect Darts has his number."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:52 pm
Atlantis_Darts
SubonicXP

"Did Isaac put you up to this?" Darts asks, the Giratina hybrid trying to keep a grip on reality as the humming vacuum-like Distortion World noise was filling his eardrums. "I wouldn't put it past him," he continues, trying to keep a brave face on. "He's got it out for me, little does he suspect Darts has his number."

"Isaac? No, of course not. Have you ever known me to be one to submit to others? I work on my own agenda. Besides, you know I've always had a soft spoke for my favorite psychopath." Sub said with a smile as he spun around Darts to now stand in front of him.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games