Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:38 pm
Sonja Dacia
"There is Truth in the madness"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sonja gasped at his quick response. "I'd planned to go to Russia to cool off." She admitted. She moaned softly and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Do you want to come with me?" She asked innocently. "I was going to trace there because you were sleeping. I didn't wish to disturb you but then you grabbed me. Should I still go to Russia?" She asked stroking his back.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:48 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Clara thought over the idea and gave alight nod “Yes something like that. That would work pretty well. I’ll have to find a sorceri with an air talent. “ She knew Kade wouldn’t be happy about her challenging another sorceri for their power, but that was how the culture worked. When he spoke again she blinked and looked at him then at his hands moving up her thighs and she gave a soft smile “ mmm, I’m fine. Are you okay?” she asked with a raised brow.

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:49 pm
User Image
D a v e n x M c E n r o e
🐺 B r a v e r y x S t r e n g t h x L o y a l t y 🐺

Be vigilant my brothers ||

Daven gave her a heated look, filled with lust and a twinge of distrust. She may have been going to Russia but to what end. He'd have to make it so his little female abandoned these thoughts and the idea of leaving him. Most certainly the notion of running off to other men. Even though that may not have been her goal, jealousy raked through him. Never had he felt possessive at all over a female. Even ones that had been more serious. Right now the idea of any other guy so much as looking in her direction would set him off. The nicest sight in the world would be the last they'd ever see. He'd claw every single one of their eyes out. Sonja was his and his alone. She'd said she needed him, he intended to show her just how much. "What do you think, Sonja." As if he'd let her go. As if I could stop her...just have to make her believe she doesn't want to leave me.

|| For soon we shall be triumphant

[ooc; Jealous. Rage. Lust.

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

🐺 P a i n x R e v e r e n c e x P a s s i o n 🐺

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:54 pm
Sonja Dacia

Sonja's eyes widened as she picked up on his subtle differences. His doubt for her intentions. Fine. "You doubt me?" She asked then traced them to the coldest part of Russia laying on the snow. "Tell me now I'm off to take away from you what is yours." She said in a cold tone. "I don't care for jealous men, I'd rather be trusted than possessed." Her eyes black. She was angry too now that he dare think she'd go off with someone else when she was happy with him. Until he'd gotten a little angry. "Care for a skinny dip in the frozen lake over there?" She asked.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:03 pm
User Image

Daven stumbled to stand, body shuddering at the blistering colds. Damn that woman she was difficult in all ways. She was... different. His mind still was trying to wrap around that. He was treating her like a lykae female when she was not. When he finally stood, the dizziness from being forced through a trace hung over him. She wanted a dip in a frozen lake? "Aye less, let's ******** go." He yelled, gods she was confusing and infuriating to him, in his fury he pushed passed her, headed for the lake and eyes blue as the ice that lay a top it. Here he'd been trying to be alluring for her, make her feel coveted like she was and she'd threw it in his face like the snow that pelted it now. He'd need the dip to cool his ire at this point. Needed him? Hah. Not badly enough and now his need had been completely eliminated in the cold.

[ooc; Worry.

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:22 pm
Sonja Dacia

Anger coursed through Sonja's body. She had half a mind to leave him here. Or throw him in with the crocodiles in Australia but the cold was calming her anger, her unease at being still. She followed him to the lake but only once he was there. "Daven." She said standing on the edge. "We need to talk. Let me trace us back." She took slow deep breaths willing her body not to shiver. any tears of emotion that tumbled froze on her cheeks. "Please." She said.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:29 pm
User Image

Daven set his jaw hard, looking to her out of the corner of his eye. His female was cold. She'd tried to hide it but even her jaw began to quiver. Wait, was that just the cold? His look softened a bit as he turned to face her, she was the one who dragged him out here so why in the seven hell's did he feel bad for her. She'd wanted this! He opened his mouth, ready to make a snide remark but pinched his lips together thinking better of it. His gaze dropped to the side as he muttered "Fine."

[ooc; Why do you make my chest ache.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:34 pm
Sonja Dacia

Sonja bent over and wrapped a hand around his bicep then traced him out. Landing in a spacious bathroom with heated floors and a warm bath running. "How could you think I'd go for someone else?" She asked her tone hurt. "My heart beats only for you. I did not wish to wake you. I did not wish to inconvenience you in any way with my selfishness. I wished only to let you sleep so you could be fresh for us, for your cousin when you awoke. I was only thinking of your welbeing. . . Yet you throw accusations of infidelity at me. Do you know how hurt that made me feel?" She brushed away tears. "How could you think that? Because I let some poor boy who gets beaten up at school make a pass on me so he doesn't feel like everyone ignores him? I told you already I'll tell him to stop. What more do you want from me?!" Stop crying you stupid woman! She brushed more tears refusing to let them sway him and his response. Refusing to let them make her hysterical and incoherent. She needed to know why he was being such an idiot.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:51 pm
User Image

Daven couldn't understand. They were mates, he'd recognized that, but hadnt thought so many troubles would come of it. When she was happy he was, when she was angry he felt a raging ire and when she was sad...well now his chest ached for this poor female on the verge of breaking down before him. He didn't know what to tell her. She was beautiful, the most to him. He would only look at other women now to remind himself what a lucky lad he was.

But he was pushing her, in ways he hadn't known he had. The thought of eternity still weighed on him. Was he feeling guilt over himself? This woman had come to him a trusting virgin and he...well clearly not an expert or they wouldnt have been in this situation, but he considered himself well versed. Was it guilt at his prior polygamy? His fists clenched and unclenched. He wanted to do nothing more than pull her in close and reassure her. Even words seemed to fail him by this point.

His gaze moved to the bath. Water was running, this wasn't where they were before. They'd been in bed. No bath running. Where had she traced them to? He lightly scented the air. Had he been here before? The scent seemed like something recognizable to him but he couldn't place it. "Sonja we're...different you and I." He said, turning his attention back to her "Two completely different species. What my breed would relish and you seem to not." And I would give anything to know what it is that YOU desire, little mate.

[ooc; Cooling down.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:08 pm
Sonja Dacia

Sonja trembled and put her hand on the vanity and rubbed her heart with the other. Her eyes returned to their crisp blue as she tugged him to the warm bath turning off the water testing it smiling at the warmth. "I feel like I'm floundering." She said turning to him. "I'm not good at this. I don't have any experience with it either. I don't know what to do. What to say. . . how to act." She pulled out some epson salts from the small cupboard and sprinkled some into the bath water. "I'm going to screw up. Don't get me wrong, I love the attention and the cuddles."

She stripped off and slipped into the bathtub hoping he'd get the hint to join her. She hugged her knees and sighed. "I guess. . . I guess what I'm trying to say. . . trying to ask, is be patient with me? I've been single all my life it's all I know. It'll take me a bit to adapt to this knew life style." Her body language screamed that she needed to be held, to be petted to be reassured she wasn't being selfish. "I realise my spontaneous nature wounds you." She added. "I'm trying not to trace so much." She blinked and smiled a tiny bit. "This is one of my other places." She said. "We're in France." She smiled up at him. "I hope you don't mind."

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:19 pm
User Image

Daven eyed the tub. Moreso her as she stripped and entered. Damn his body shouldn't be reacting like this. She'd roused in a matter of minutes jealousy, possessiveness, anger, regret and lust. It was becoming hard to cope with the new emotions, as they were in constant swing. He wanted to join her but after what had just happened any bit of truly sexual contact would be too testy for him to try. So instead of slipping in with her, which would expose his *ahem* current disposition, he sat behind her outside of the tub and gently began rubbing her shoulders. "We've both some learning to do. It is lykae way that during the...act, there is a struggle for dominance in a sense, especially that first time. I sometimes forget you are not one. Especially on matters like that. I was treating you like you were. But Sonja, you're a virgin too. I've no idea what you like and neither will you until we explore."

[ooc; Worry.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:17 pm
Sonja Dacia

Sonja leaned into the affection with a soft smile. She'd make him get in next and do the same. It was only fair.
Her cheeks heated when he mentioned her virtue. She leaned her head back a bit too look at him. "Dominance? There shouldn't be. I've no idea what I'm doing so I'd be submitting completely to your experience." She said being very blunt not aware what effect her words would have. "I'd only fight you if you did something I liked and you stopped doing it." She added smiling a bit. "But I wasn't lying before," She blushed darkly. "When I told you about my need." She smiled up at him. "We don't have to if your still stiff and cold. . . it's why I made up the warm bath. To warm us up." She got a sly grin and snapped her teeth a bit. "Should I n** you? So you can get me back by pawing me?" She giggled clearly teasing him.

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:44 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade smirked a little and leaned forward. "No I'm not." He purred and kissed her deeply. "Will you help me?" He asked gently rubbing her thigh with one hand. "I promise not to bite too hard." He teased then started to kiss to her neck. His eyes turning their blue hue. "We'll talk about finding someone later. Right now I'd like to be with you." He whispered as he kissed her neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:43 am
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Clara gave a soft laugh against his lips, but returned the kiss nibbling at his lip as he pulled away to move to her neck. “ Mmm, certainly.” She groaned as she tilted her head to give him better access to her neck and she lifted her hands running them over his chest and then down towards the fastenings of his pants. “ Alright, it can wait. “ She said and shivered lightly as he kissed her neck. She loved knowing that he wanted her like this, but she of course wondered if he’d want her later. When she was unable to see her feet or put on her own shoes, would he want her then? She pushed the thought away focusing on the now, right now he wanted her and she wanted him. Why argue?

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Xilos_0

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:42 pm
User Image

xxxxWhere: Hotel, Las Vegas.xxxxWhom: Scarlettxxxx

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Adrien listened quietly to her explanation, nodding occasionally, and when she was done he couldn't help but smile at her. "Well I'm glad you got us up here without any issues. Though posing as a new bride might get you in trouble. Especially since it seems I missed all the honeymoon fun last night" He chuckled pointing to her state of undress. Not that he was any better but hey he did just take it all off this morning. It wasn't like he remembered anything from last night or the fact that he got an excellent view of her form. Even if he did remember he wouldn't admit it. Least not until he knew how she felt about him seeing her like that.

Just as he was about to lift up one of the other silver domes a knock at the door came. Frowning he walked over and no sooner that he pulled it open a younger looking male dressed in blindingly flamboyant clothing strutted in and looked around before jumping at the sound of the door slamming closed behind him.

"Oh my aren't you a umm. . . ." Spoke the effeminate human male blatantly checking Adrien out. "Big man"

Narrowing his gaze Adrien frowned before looking up at Scarlett. "Who is-"

"I am the personal shopper you requested" The human interrupted cutting Adrien off, something that irritated that large non-human male quite a bit.

Strutting over to Scarlett the male examined her, taking notes on her sizes, body type, and of course her taste in undergarments. Seemingly satisfied he walked over to Adrien, whom had walked over just to see what the hell was going on and why Scarlett had called someone to buy clothes for them.

"Well I have to say you two do make an odd couple, but who am I to say that" The human giggled before taking out a notepad. "Okay so I have all the sizes and such for you both. Now do you have any color preferences or are you going to trust that I know what will make you both look fabulous?"

"Uhhh. . . .I suppose we could trust you to pick out what you think might be best, but I prefer dark colors. Like-"

"Let me guess. You like black and dark reds, blues, and browns right?" The human cut off taking an annoyed looking posture while studying the annoyed Lorean. "Trust me sweetie I know what I'm doing. I've been doing this a lot longer then you've had those rippling pectorals"

Doubtful but Adrien didn't want to say anything. "Just let me do my job and I'll make sure you don't look horrible. No one would hire me if I did that"

Frowning and clearly not liking this Adrien crossed his arms over his chest. Unfortunately that movement seemed to be the straw that broke the camel's back. Just as his forearms made contact with his upper body the towel so loosely tied around his hips gave way and down came the towel, giving both the human male and Scarlett much more then they needed to see.

Quickly cupping himself Adrien picked up the towel, and with as much dignity as he could muster strode into the bathroom to hide his embarrassment.

Turning back to Scarlet the shopper had a shocked "Oh my" face before giggling and winking as he walked out of the room to go do his job.

Samantha_Sinclair

The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games