Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Saisons de Amour Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:48 pm

INN EAGAN

Date for the Ball ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager ║ $871.70

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Finn cringed. "Eeeeeeh, I was afraid for that," he mumbled sorely. He was going to have to suffer through that pouty face and not getting to spend the day with her. It would have been amazing to spend their entire day together without work getting in the way! But, they were adults that had to make a living. Especially since they were going to have to provide for another life. They needed all the money they could get to get all the supplies they were going to need, like bottles, diapers and...whatever else goes along with a baby. Hm, Finn spent a lot of time with kids, but he still knew nothing about babies. He's heard stories, but at the same time, they weren't really about taking care of the baby. He was going to be a nervous wreck he knew it.

"Baby..." he started slowly, almost timidly. He looked down at her with puppy dog eyes trying to earn her okay. "I don't have to go right now, but I gotta be at work today. New stock is coming in today and I gotta be there." Hopefully she wouldn't be mad. Maybe the, he doesn't have to be there right now, part would calm her so she wouldn't be so mad at him. This should have been a romantic day to themselves but work was getting in the way.

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:18 pm

Lady Illusia

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

Her eyebrows pulled in together. Had she made him upset or something? She was all smiles and he was all... What did young Bubblegum say? Oh yeah! Plock dumps and wagglezags. She opened her mouth, letting the words come straight from her thoughts. "Stop being all plock dumps and wagglezags." She reached over and put a finger on his lips, eyes glinting with new found knowledge of the last couple of days. he had to go to work. She knew that now. No matter what, they couldn't avoid that. And hell, she hadn't been to work in a while either. She really did need to know how her employees were doing without their owner or manager around. Her thoughts remained back on one of her last diary entries. A side bartender would be needed at some point. Especially since she was the only one there. Why spend money when you can do something yourself and train your servers to do the basic? Ugh. Speaking of. She really wished she had at least known she was going to be pregnant. Of course, that wasn't possible. But still. She would've spent one last night getting absolutely trashed. Dancing on tables and trying to get into Finn's pants through any way possible.

"I'm not angry... I mean, I want to spend all day in bed together to the point where I can't walk." She winked playfully. Rest in bed her a**. She knew what they'd do if that happened. They had already spent the first few hours naked. She sighed. "Of course I want you to stay~. But I won't be mad anymore about it, okay? I know you're the only one who works there... And I can't change that." She shrugged. It was certainly a change from the last few days. She could always visit him later with lunch or something anyway. She shrugged. Then again, it wasn't exactly her most favorite thing to hear right after waking up. Too bad she wasn't a morning person... Then she could at least spend time with him while he was getting up. She sighed and looked at the window, taking a bite of her food.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: Nekkid!
Feeling: Thoughtful; Loved.
Money: $1090.50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:45 pm

INN EAGAN

User Image

Oh thank god! She wasn't upset by him having to work today. Well, she was obviously disappointed, but at least she wasn't going to bite his head off again. Beh! He was going to have to do this sucking up thing for the next eight months...Finn groaned inwardly before perking up for a moment as he took a bite of his waffle. "Oh! Baby, can you do me a favor tomorrow? Ty is coming over and I was kinda hoping to have a little bit of guy time. Just for a couple of hours, and then we can all have dinner at our house or something. I'm sure he wants to beat the sh*t outta me after what I did last night anyways," he asked with a hesitant laugh. Not only had he just said he was going to have to cut 'their' time soon because of work, but now he was telling her to leave the house, her house, instead of being there with them. She was probably going to think he was alienate her again. Dammit! Not for the whole day though, but he wanted to be able to implement his special surprise for her and she couldn't be home for it because then it wouldn't be a surprise.

((OOC; Shhhhhh! I'm not here >.> ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:06 pm

Lady Illusia

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

She glanced at him out of the corner of her eye before a sudden mischievous smile formed on her face - hidden from view. She quickly faded it, throwing a hand on her head. "No! It's fine. I get it." She exaggerated, curling herself up with her plate of food into a naked ball. "Now that Tyrese is back... You wanna get it on. It's been so long. I've seen the boners in your eyes. You can't stand not to screw each other anymore." She lifted her head to look at him, slamming her hand into the bed as it made a 'thmp' noise. "Just... Tell me." Dragging herself closer to him, she pushed her cheek against his shoulder and looked up at him with big, wide eyes. "Tell me you don't love him. Tell me it's just a fling!" She could barely hold back the smile. The corners of her lips twitched along with the joke, trying to maintain a playful, saddened face.

OOC: WHO'S THERE?!
A GHOST?!
Feeling: Thoughtful; Loved.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:45 pm

INN EAGAN

User Image

"Wha...I...?" he paused as he looked down at her, blinking. Knitting his brows together, he noticed her faltering facade and inwardly laughed. He knew better now, that when it came to Ty, he had to have a certain finesse about his jokes concerning being anything other then friends with the wolf. He learned that from the very first time it ever happened. "Hey! When you want it, you want it," he replied with an exaggerated shrug of his shoulders. Turning to her, he gripped her shoulder firmly and pressed her back into the bed, making sure to set aside the syrup and waffle in his hands. Looking down at her a devious grin formed on his lips. Leaning down, he ghosted his lips along hers, making sure not to touch her body with his, "Just like I know you want it~" There was an obvious aroused tone in his voice and body by the tap at her thigh by something other then his other for limbs. Climbing all the way on top of her, he began trailing his kisses along her neck and shoulder.

((OOC; Damn right a ghost! The ghost of Dr. Phil ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:20 am

Lady Illusia

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

She laughed, leaning back and hurriedly moving the plate of food over to the night post, never once taking her eyes off of him. "Oh I want it all right~." She murmured, wrapping her arms around his neck and sliding her fingers against the bottom ends of his hair. She was so happy he kept it short - unlike the long haired ones she'd come across every so often. She was just... Not a fan of long haired men. Something about it made them all the more feminine to her. Tilting her chin upwards, she opened her mouth and softly bit onto his bottom lip, giving it a gentle pull before releasing. "Are you telling me I'm the only one that does, right now~..?" Raising her hips, she began a slow grind against him, feeling much more confident than shy this time around. Since first having sex with Finn, she had gained her confidence, even if it only showed half of the time they made love to each other. Her head tilted back, allowing him to kiss over her clavicle over and over to either make his way to her neck or to her shoulder. She dipped and lifted to his touch, electricity spikes sliding over her skin.

Hips swirling up and down, she matched hers against his. They were lucky this time. There was no need for protection lately. She wouldn't have to take any more pills. He wouldn't have to put anything on. The thought only made her more aroused. To have sex where he could actually finish in her.

Now that was a turn on.

OOC: I-
*adjusts glasses*
And how do you feel about that?
Feeling: Aroused~.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:59 pm

User Image
User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels
"Destiny is what you make it."

Deathling◈Horror Author◈Agenda: Work◈With Rylee◈Wearing: Warm/Driving
User Image

Alexus whistled as he walked through the door, lifting the collar of his jacket and trying to fend off the cold. Man! It was freezing outside! With this rain being so sporadic, he realized he'd forgotten to get an umbrella. With his hair wet, he could kiss his good health goodbye again! Exhaling, he went to find the current person acting as desk clerk so he could be trained and put up to bar. It couldn't be that bad, he was a great conversationalist!

User ImageLiving @: 1414 Doux
Spending funds: $446
Last Purchase: Food (-$53.00)
Lust: ◉◉◉◉◉
Adrenaline: ◉◉◉◉◉

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO"
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:56 pm

INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn smirked against her skin, feeling her hips against his. Oh yeah, she wasn't lying when she said she wanted it. But then again, she was hornier than him most of the time. Meeting her hips with his, he let his tongue snake from between his lips and run along her neck. "Mmm..." he paused as he kissed her earlobe sensually. "I'm actually hungry~" Smiling wide and chuckling, he fell off her and rolled off the bed with a hearty laugh. It's been a while since he actually teased her in such a way as denying her the sex she craved. Walking over to the cart of food, he grabbed another waffle and dipped it into some syrup and taking a bite, smiling the entire time.

((OOC; Sorry! My friend is distracting me with Bollywood >.< ))
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:56 pm

Lady Illusia

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

She shivered. It felt nice when he instigated it..~ It felt nice when he was the one that overcame her. Usually she had to blow on his neck or make it obvious she wanted him. But what could she do? She was a tiger for sex when it came right down to it. She could feel him grinding up hard against her, making her all the wetter. Her top front teeth met her bottom lip in excitement, biting down with anticipation. "Nnn...~ Hnhn~." Her tongue peeked out and she gasped, chest heaving upwards in the touch of his tongue on her neck. Oh God... It was the one thing she couldn't handle. No matter what situation. She couldn't deny that touch. Her head snapped to the side, eyes squeezing shut; the glittering purple hidden from view. She pursed her lips and slid her head back and forth before the words he had spoken came to her ears.

"Finnnn...!" She whined, instantly sitting up and trying to paw at his arm - but only missed by a second or two. Damn it, Finn! She crawled forward onto all fours before sliding upwards and standing tall on her knees. "You have seriously got your priorities out of line, Teagan." She snarled, full of arousal. Who the hell just- GRUH. FINN. ONLY FINN DOES. Damn her for marrying this inhuman tease! She sneered at him, a smile hidden in its undertone. "Now come here or so help me I will corner you."

OOC: Iss all good.
I'm just... Dallying in here and Koizora anyway. Lol.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:38 pm

INN EAGAN

User Image

"Mmm...I'd love to honey, but I gotta eat," he replied with a knowing smirk on his face as he took another bite of his waffle. He liked screwing with her, in the non-sexual way. He liked actually screwing her too, but this one was fun in a different way. Sitting back on the bed, he found one of his shoes beside the bed and picked it up. Where was his other one? It had to be around here somewhere...Finn looked around, trying to find his other. He needed to look for the other one so he could eventually go to work. Reaching over for his phone, he looked at the time. Oh sh-He really needed to leave soon. Already practically half way through the day...Geeze! "I gotta get to work soon baby," he said as he looked over his shoulder with a smile.

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:35 pm

Lady Illusia

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Her jaw twitched. It was killing her not to practically slam him into the sheets. Though her sexual strength was only slightly stronger than her normal strength, there was no way she'd be able to keep him pinned down without fighting. At least, if he really did fight. Her hands came back to rest upon the bedding, feeling her palms push inwards on the comfortable mattress. Eyes now widened yet narrowed, she focused in on the man before her, her target set in mind. She scanned his back, each and every mark recognized by now. She had never been able to keep her eyes off of him. A trademark of him being her soul mate. Pressing her lips together, she began at a slow pace towards him, crawling on all fours. "Are you really going to wait..." She reached out and gently traced a nail from the top of his neck down his back; slow, steady, and gentle - just enough to leave a tingle if at all. "All day...~?" She finished, sliding her palms back up his back and wrapping them around his neck, letting her hands move down onto his chest.

Her lips came to rest on the back side of his neck, trailing kisses from the side... To the back... Back to the other side... And again. "Oh please, Finn...~?" She whispered against his skin. Pushing herself a little forward now, she pressed her breasts against the center of his back, sliding them up along with the rest of herself. "Please Finn..." Her hands felt along his shoulders now, sliding back down his biceps. Oh how she longed to feel the skin beneath again... She exhaled hotly against the bottom of his ear, grazing the back with her tongue before quickly sucking it back in and kissing back down and around to the tip of his shoulder, pausing with her lips pursed and her eyes shifting from her nose back up to the side of his face.

OOC: Gaia ate my notification I guess.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:17 am

INN EAGAN

User Image

Thank god he was wearing his clothes! If he wasn't, he would have been a goner the moment she touched him in such a sensual manner. They were both a sucker for he other. It was like an addiction of their bodies. It was obvious they loved each other as people, but they loved each other's bodies as well. Maybe it was the healthy sex life that helped them get through tow years of marriage so far. Whatever they were doing, he was okay with it! He wanted their marriage to last for all eternity. Well to the point their kids were talking about it long after they were dead. The corner of his lips tugged into a smirk at the thought.

Slowly Finn turned to her, bringing up a hand and placing it against her cheek. His fingers slid through her hair and around her neck, bringing her even closer, their lips barely touching. "I promise..." he breathed against her lips. "When I get home, I'll take you up against the kitchen counter." He leaned in and kissed her feverishly before pulling away.

((OOC; I'll eat something *waggles eyebrows* ))
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:51 am

Lady Illusia

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

She pushed her cheek further into his palm, closing her eyes and giving a final kiss to the tip of his shoulder. Her chin lifted, hands sliding down from his biceps and finding their way around to his chest, rubbing them against his shirt. She wanted him oh so very bad... Oh, oh so very bad... But his words left her in utter disappointment, having to put her arousal and want on hold for several more hours. That was practically impossible. Something she hadn't felt in a while had come over her at this point - and she knew that's all she would be thinking about for the rest of the day until she heard the door open and him come strolling through. She could only hope someone wouldn't be walking in with him. Because when he got home? She pressed her lips against his, her tongue already pressing against the threshold of his bottom lip as she breathed heavily between each closing of their lips. "N-Nnngh..~" Her breathing had been ragged by then, lifting her tongue up to click against the roof of her mouth. "I don't care where you take me as long as you do it hard..~" If he was wearing a tie, it would have been perfect. A smirk played on her lips.

OOC: I was so tempted to make that joke
when he said he had to eat.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:22 am

INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn laughed, "Well I won't do it that hard. I have to be at least a little careful." Leaning up, he kissed her forehead before getting up. There was a soft sigh from him as he stretched himself out. With one shoe in hand, he walked around the room trying to find his other shoe. Where could that sucker have gone? What the-How the hell did it get behind the TV?! Finn pulled it out from behind the entertainment center and stared down at the shoe with a surprisingly confused look on his face. He really had no idea how the thing got there. "Huh..." he huffed as he scratched his head and walked back to the bed, flopping down and continuing to stare at his shoes.

((OOC; You should have lol ))
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:42 am

Lady Illusia

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Bree sighed heavily. Well, whatever husky arousal he had had last night was definitely gone this morning. At least as far as she could see. He must've gotten it all out. She slithered her arms and body off of him. It was clear she wasn't going to be getting any this morning... Or before he went to work. Quietly sliding to the other side of the bed, she arched one leg over the side, letting her foot fall onto the neutral carpet beneath. Her toes felt the plush, soft floor and she wasn't hesitant this time to stand all the way up. Picking up yet another food item from her plate and popping it in her mouth, she lazily glanced around the room for her own clothing. Whatever. She had brought a Duffel bag's worth of items... If she even remembered what he threw in there. She exhaled slowly from her nose, chewing slowly and letting the food gather into one cheek, much like a chipmunk until she decided to continue to chew and swallow. Oh, right.

Her hand snatched a pair of panties, sliding them on up to her waist and letting the elastic slap back to her hips before searching for a bra as well. Her figure stood over the bag with her back to him, hands sifting through it to find some sort of weather appropriate clothing. What even was the weather outside anyway? Usually she checked her phone, but right now... It seemed so faaarr aaawaaayyyy... And besides, her thoughts were too busy lingering on what was going to be later on tonight. If only he had indulged in her now. Then she'd be getting ready to go home quicker.

OOC: Lol.
Today's Outfit: Doo Dee Doo...
Feeling: Aroused; Disappointed.
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games