Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Streets of Downtown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:18 pm
x
x
x
x
{ Two Week Time Skip }

мσиםαч, αρяιℓ ⑨тн
םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑧③
( ⑥ мσитнs, ② םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:56 am

User Image
        User Image
                User Image NO ONE
                User Image DOWNTOWN SOLEIL
                User Image $1,ooo
                User Image

“Tch.” The sun was in his eyes. Hae-Jin squinted as he placed a hand close to his face to
            block out the sun’s rays though, it never really did much to curb away the headache that
            was beginning to form at the back of his skull. He tugged his hat down further down his
            head to shield his vision further from the sun. He at least had some good hours of sleep
            last night—it wasn’t necessarily enough to keep him caught up to the total amount of
            hours he had lost to insomnia, but it was enough to make him feel less…angry. For the
            most past, he was feeling just tired. It was the best he’d felt in months.

Hae-Jin shoved his hands into the pockets of his jeans and heaved a sigh as he kicked
            away an empty soda can on the pavement. It was too early to go to work. Maybe he
            should catch a movie or two? He’ll figure it out. For now, he decided to go on a walk
            around downtown to clear his head for a bit. He could sure use the breather. “What
            do I want to do?”
            He asked himself out loud.

ADONIPS

Fashionable Enchanter

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:44 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
❝Whαt if I tσld чσu thαt σnє dαч чσu will mєєt α girl whσ is unlikє αnчσnє єlsє чσu'vє knσwn. shє will knσw αll thє right things tσ sαч, whαt mαkєs чσu lαugh, whαt turns чσu σn, whαt drivєs чσu wild αnd bєst σf αll, чσu will dσ fσr hєr єхαctlч whαt shє dσєs fσr чσu.❞
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗

Sunati smiled to herself, thoroughly enjoying the sunshine that warmed her skin. Today was a great day for research. She had just met her deadline and received a paycheck for one of her earlier works. Now she was running through a few ideas and wanted to test out a few scenarios that she could write about. She'd already joined a stranger in a cafe and made them believe that they'd met her some time before. Now she had to find a way to create a "chance meeting" with someone. But for that she had to find a good subject. Sunati had been wandering the streets for ages and had been both rejected and embarrassed countless times throughout the course of the day. Sometimes being a hands-on author was tough. She took a thoughtful sip of her water, scarlet eyes scanning the crowd of passersby for a suitable candidate. Eventually a particular male caught her interest and she watched him for a while, her features lighting up with excitement as an idea formed in her mind. He would be perfect for the role of the surprised uke. Though with his sharp eyes, the male could easily be a seme. Hmm..

The android slipped her bottle of water into the messenger bag at her hip and started towards her unassuming target. She was a good few inches taller than him it seemed. Good. Sunati snuck up behind the male and covered his eyes with her slender hands. Now hopefully he didn't think she was a mugger or something. That would be awkward.

"Why don't you go to the movies with me~?" She all but purred in his ear, pulling back from him so he could turn around and see her. She wore a bright, sunny smile and held out her hand. "Hi there. I'm Sunati." She offered no apology for randomly approaching the stranger.

Now Sunati wasn't usually a social person. In fact she'd been dubbed antisocial by many, and she preferred the company of her cat to others. But that didn't stop her from occasionally pestering others and inadvertently befriending them. She was very passionate about her work and would go to great lengths to make her scenes as realistic as possible. Though, unfortunately, her male model reserve was rather lacking. Nobody seemed into modelling intimate scenes with strangers of the same sex anymore. How times have changed!

╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

XXXXXXXXXWhєn will I mєєt hєr? hє αѕкѕ.

LOCATION → [Streets of Downtown Soleil]
COMPANY → [???]
FEELING → [Amused, Mischievious]
DATING → [...]
CODE → [Cerberusatemywaffles]
OOC → [I'm so sorry I took so long! I got a little sidetracked. ^^"]

❝Wєll lєt's put it this wαч, shє dσєsn't єvєn єхist чєt❞

ADONIPS

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:08 am

User Image
        User Image
                User Image SUNATI
                User Image $1,ooo
                User Image

Slender hands shrouded Hae-Jin’s vision in complete darkness. His footsteps came to a
            grinding halt as his heart pounded in his chest. Was he getting mugged? “Why don’t you
            go to the movies with me?”
            A sweet voice purred in his ear. Hae-Jin took that as the
            signal to swat the hands away from his eyes only to slap himself square in the face.
            Dang. The moved backwards. His lips pulled back in irritation as he took in deep
            breaths to keep himself from snapping. Hae-Jin soon chose to turn around to chance
            a sight at his assailant—a woman with pale hair.

“Movies with you?” He questioned, eyebrows quirking up with curiosity. “I just
            met you a second ago.”
            Which was true, considering she had said her name was
            Sunati, and she had asked him to the movies just…5 seconds ago. Of course, he
            pressed his lips together as he gave it some thought. It sure filled his question of
            what he should do—in this case, it was to watch a movie with a total stranger.
            His mind clicked into place as he decided to just wing it—he could take the risk.

“What were you thinking of watching?” Hae-Jin questioned Sunati. “I don’t
            know what’s new or what’s good, so I’m leaving that to you.”
            He told her
            with a nod. This seemed like a good idea. He could at least make a new friend
            this way too. “Lead the way, Sunati.” He said as he held out his hand for her
            to latch onto.

ShadowStar369
            Sorry for taking long! I just got back from the beach.

ADONIPS

Fashionable Enchanter

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:33 am
❝Whαt if I tσld чσu thαt σnє dαч чσu will mєєt α girl whσ is unlikє αnчσnє єlsє чσu'vє knσwn. shє will knσw αll thє right things tσ sαч, whαt mαkєs чσu lαugh, whαt turns чσu σn, whαt drivєs чσu wild αnd bєst σf αll, чσu will dσ fσr hєr єхαctlч whαt shє dσєs fσr чσu.❞
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗

Sunati wisely chose to bite back a chuckle when her target, in an attempt to swat her hands away, hit himself in the face instead. Honestly, it was quite comical. She committed the sight to memory, deciding to use that incident in one of her future novels. She could tell that her new acquaintance wasn't exactly pleased with her, but she was determined to better his opinion of her. If she did not succeed soon... Well in that case, it wasn't as if they'd see each other again so she needn't worry nor try too hard. Though it would be great to find a friend in this stranger. "Movies with you?" He questioned her and in response she nodded eagerly, her sunny smile not faltering for a moment. The android would be patient while waiting for him to think over her proposal and reach a conclusion. Patience was a virtue, after all.
                  Completely disregarding his mention of how short their acquaintance was, Sunati pulled out her bottled water and took a sip, waiting a beat before offering him some with a slight gesture of her hand. Hadn't some wise soul once said, "sharing is caring"?

Finally it seemed as if the man would agree to accompany her, though he refrained from giving his name. Well, there was plenty of time for her to glean that information from him in the future. For now, she would lead the way to the cinema and watch a movie while enjoying the company of a stranger. It really was a good day, after all.

"I have no idea. I haven't watched a movie in ages! Let's leave it a surprise?"

She ventured, by way of an answer before grabbing hold of the offered hand and doing as was asked- leading the way. Now that they were officially acquainted, what should they talk about? The topic seemed too mundane a subject, but she could hardly speak of her hobbies, now could she? With a small hum, the author decided that she'd just wing it and go with the flow. What's the worst that could happen?

"You never told me your name." A statement, not a question. "Sorry if I startled you earlier, I was a little nervous." She admitted, her scarlet eyes scanning the nearby buildings within view for their destination. From memory, it should only be about a block away, right? She thought so, but since she usually relied on her cat to keep her from getting lost, she couldn't be certain.

"What kind of movies or books do you enjoy? I'm a fan of romantic comedies, myself." Who knew keeping a conversation was so difficult! It wasn't that the recipient of her attention was unsuitable, just that her conversational skills have grown a little rusty, leaving her feeling more than a little out of her depth and awkward. Luckily Sunati was saved from embarrassing herself further when the cinema came into view. At least she hadn't fallen so far as to ask about the weather, or something like that.

╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

XXXXXXXXXWhєn will I mєєt hєr? hє αѕкѕ.

LOCATION → [Exit - Streets of Downtown Soleil]
COMPANY → [???]
FEELING → [Amused, Awkward]
DATING → [...]
CODE → [Isthestrangerstilladangerwhentheyarecute]
OOC → [The beach? That sounds marvelous! I haven't been to a beach in ages.. Was it fun? yum_puddi ]

❝Wєll lєt's put it this wαч, shє dσєsn't єvєn єхist чєt❞

ADONIPS

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:32 am

User Image
        User Image
                User Image SUNATI
                User Image $1,ooo
                User Image

When Sunati had offered him a sip of her water, Hae-Jin turned her down with a quick
            wave of his hand. He wasn’t too keen on sharing a bottle of water with her—he wasn’t
            a fan of sharing cups or utensils at all. “I’m down with winging it.” Hae-Jin responded
            when she had asked about leaving their movie choice a surprise. “Truth be told, I
            haven’t watched a movie in years either so anything is fine with me.”
            He admitted
            as he rubbed his forearm. She held out her hand as an offer to lead him toward the
            cinema, at least. Not that he didn’t know where it was. He was very much familiar with
            the layout of the city at this point, though it was…nice walking with someone. Even if he
            wasn’t particularly close with them. It’s just refreshing.

“Don’t mind if I do.” He hummed as he took the hand she held out for him to hold. They
            began to walk together to where the cinema square was at. “It’s alright if you’re
            awkward. I’m a little…not too much of the sociable kind myself.”
            He told her when
            she had admitted that she was nervous. She was curious to know what kind of movies he
            liked to watch—which, after some thought, he decided he didn’t really have any preferred
            genre when it came to movies. “Uh, I guess I just watch whatever I think is
            interesting.”
            Hae-Jin told her. “I think my guilty pleasure is romantic comedy since
            nothing could really go wrong with that genre, but at the same time I like some
            thrillers, you know? Maybe action and mystery some other times.”
            He added.

Hae-Jin took a look at the sky for a brief moment before he glanced at her. “I usually
            put some music or I turn on my television when I do something. I don’t really
            watch or listen, I guess. It’s just there to fill in the silence.”
            Hae-Jin had nothing
            against the silence. He liked it, though sometimes it felt a little too lonely. Some of
            the background noise the television and radio provided were welcome into his own
            little abode. “It gets a little lonely if you’re in the quiet for too long.” He stated.

ShadowStar369
            It was great!!

ADONIPS

Fashionable Enchanter

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:00 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, αρяιℓ ⑩тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑧④
( ⑥ мσитнs, ③ םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:10 am
User Image

User Image

Theme Growing Up Londinium xxxx Outfit Seen in photo xxxx Residence:1105 Etoile Housing District

Eli walked the streets of the Down town area. With his height, build, and looks many people kept their heads down, not looking at him, avoiding him. He was a rather. . . scary man to see in the down town area, his intentions unclear to others. His intentions were never bad, well never bad to passer byers they were only bad to those who had dollar signs above their heads to him. having a scar in plain sight was also something that made people avoid him which in his case was nice, he had never been mugged, never had someone try and pull a knife or gun on him. He walked down the streets making his way back to his home, his small comfortable home. One would think with the money he makes he would live in a nice large house but material items were nothing to him. The only material item that ment something to him was his gun. His sniper was is prized possession the one thing he took the most care of now a days.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Zetsu-Hon

Greedy Hellhound

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      As Skye walked down the sidewalk, people avoided the young woman. Not that she really noticed, she was too busy glowering at the ground, a frown playing at her lips. She had a '******** off' vibe about her today and her appearance didn't really help too much. Ryan was already gone when she woke up and she had already passed out every last application she had filled out yesterday, so she didn't feel the need to try and fix herself up today. Yes, she had showered this morning and brushed her teeth, but she still looked like she rolled off the wrong side of the bed. Her hair was in a messy bun and under her eyes were dark. That wasn't her fault though! Last night had been another terrible night for her. If she wasn't waking up in a cold sweat due to a nightmare, her mind was swimming with thoughts that didn't allow her to fall asleep. Most of her thoughts were typically about Ryan and what was going on between them. What exactly was going on between them? Were they just 'friends with benefits' or possibly something else? She new she liked him despite her initial horror at their age difference, but did she 'like' like him? And it wasn't like he'd made any comments about them being anything other then friend. Hell, they still really didn't even know that much about each other! The other small percentage of her down mood was her lack of a job, but she had to remind herself, she just put the applications in yesterday, nobody's probably gotten a chance to look at them yet. Giving a small groan, Skye's day would get even better when she accidentally ran into someone because she wasn't paying attention. Her shoulder made contact wit them, causing the woman to stumble a little. "Ouch." She growled a little as she rubbed her shoulder.

──────────────────────────────────
                                      x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody, but feels confused x sᴛʏʟᴇBlegh x ᴏᴏc Sorry this took so long x - x I was busier today than I intended to be.
                                      name
                                      Zetsu-Hon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:10 pm
User Image

User Image

Theme Growing Up Londinium xxxx Outfit Seen in photo xxxx Residence:1105 Etoile Housing District

Eli continued to walk his hands slid into his pockets. He didn't usually carry anything with him unless he was doing a job for someone, and even then it was just a normal looking brief case or suit case. He kept his eyes and face forward when he walked noticing a few glance at him wondering about the scar on his face,or just women looking at him for his tough man look. As he walked he felt someone run into him, to him it felt like a slight nudge. Looking down he noticed a girl, messy bun, messy clothes. He raised an eyebrow at first at her before he spoke.

"Are ya alright there miss."

His voice was deep and sort of gravely with an English accent to it, not really a proper English accent more of off in the country kind of English. At this point he had stopped and looked at the woman from head to toe, seemed like someone was having a rough morning or had a rough night

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Zetsu-Hon

Greedy Hellhound

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Rubbing her arm a little bit, Skye then glanced up as she heard a voice. Ah, so she had run into another person. Looking up at the man, the young woman would nod her head a little bit. "Yeah. I'll survive." She chuckled softly before letting her hand fall to her side. "Sorry for running into you. I guess that's what I get for not paying attention." She shook her head a little before catching a glimpse of her reflection in one of the shop windows. Damn, no wonder people were either avoiding her or staring with concern, she looked like crap. Her baggy shirt hid the small bit of weight she had gained and it was hard to tell if her eyes were dark from lack of sleep or if she had two black eyes. Her appearance was a toss up between 'someone who's stressed out' and 'homeless'. Shaking her head a bit, she looked over at the man she had run into. "What about you? I didn't hurt you running into you did I?" She chuckled a little bit, making a weak attempt at humor.

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody, but feels confused x sᴛʏʟᴇBlegh x ᴏᴏc-
                                      name
                                      Zetsu-Hon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:03 pm
User Image

User Image

Eli nodded a bit as she spoke. He looked around at the others who just walked around them like they were a stone in a river. He grabbed the girls arm lightly and moved off to the side out of the crowd. He then shifted his eye back to her as she apologized.

"Should be more careful there could of run into the wrong person."

His voice came off cold, and void of emotion slightly creepy to some. He tilted his head a bit and raised an eyebrow at her attempt at humor. Things like that were lost on him, but as she let a small laugh out he sort of forced one not to make her feel awkward. She looked like she could have used a few extra hours of sleep or even coffee.

"I suppose you have somewhere to be or somethin?"

He gave her another once over with an raised eyebrow. He wasn't going to lie to himself she was a stunning looking girl. And he had been around for a while and seen a lot of woman in those years.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Zetsu-Hon

Greedy Hellhound

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye glanced at the man before blushing slightly as he told her she should be more careful. "Yeah..." She said before feeling even more embarrassed as she could tell that the laugh he gave wasn't a sincere one. Augh. It was just great... She probably looked like a complete idiot. Sighing softly, she glanced at the man once more. "Uh. Not necessarily. I was just out on a walk. Possibly might have stopped somewhere to eat." She said with a small shrug of her shoulders. It was true though, she had no clue where she was headed, she just didn't want to sit in the house anymore today. She had planned on getting some food, but the thought of maybe going and getting a drink was tempting too. Maybe some alcohol would be able to relax her enough so that she could get a little sleep.

name
                                      Zetsu-Hon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:34 pm
User Image

User Image

Eli relaxed his body a bit as he stood crossing his arms over his chest. Just out for a walk in the downtown area. A girl like her who no doubt could attract the wrong kind of attention. Eli felt a little drawn to the woman, that had never happened to him. Even back as a young adult back in his time he never sought after women only about proving himself that he was not weak. Eli thought to himself for a while leaving an awkward silence in the air. Should he break, and do something he would never do or should he stay silent and let her be on her way. After another few moments Eli finally spoke again.

" Im headen to my place if ya want to come for a drink follow me or ya can take your chances out on the streets, and in some iffy establishment."

Eli knew he was probably one of the most dangerous men out here on these streets, but she had no idea what he did for a living, no idea he was as dangerous as he was. He did realize of course his offer was a bit odd out of the blue, and maybe just a little creepy. But his voice again had no emotion other than a coldness to it. No tone to it that would imply if he had any intentions of doing anything .

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Zetsu-Hon

Greedy Hellhound

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye glanced at the man then rubbed her arm a bit as an awkward silence fell around them. What should she do now? Perhaps him asking where she was going was a hint that she should keep walking? Or would it be rude to just walk away? Feeling a bit awkward, the raven haired young woman looked up at him once more before raising an eyebrow. Offering her to go to his house for a drink? He didn't exactly seem to be the friendly sort. Though, he didn't give off a vibe that said she should be cautious either. After thinking for a moment, Skye smirked then nodded her head. "Sure. I could use a drink." She replied. It would be better than heading to the loudness that is Neon lights or The Captain's Deck. She'd never been into Shimmering Starfish before, so she wasn't 100% sure what that place was like. Plus, if this guy tried anything weird she could just pepper spray him or try and fight her way out. Sure she didn't look like much, but shifting into a huge wolf tends to throw people off enough that she could either make a run for it or lunge. In her wolf form, she had enough bite strength to break a bone, so she wasn't too worried.

name
                                      Zetsu-Hon

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games