Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Taste of Italy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

Emi glanced at the man and blushed a little as he laughed, meaning he had seen that she jumped. Her ears flickered back a little bit before perking forward again as she followed the male. Glancing out the window, she smiled a bit as she saw the cherry blossoms. Such a lovely view. Turning to her light haired waiter again as she sat down, she would smile. "Nice to meet you. I'm Emi." She said before she glanced at the menu for a moment. "Could I just get a glass of water please." She replied after a short moment. It was much too early for her to have a glass of wine and she really didn't feel like drinking a soda.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Profile Here tab Relationship Status Single tab Current Form Human tab Outfit Cute tab OOC -

User Image

SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:03 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

██████████████████████████████

Emi, that was a cute name! "It is nice to meet you too." He gave her a bright smile, always happy to meet new people. Her appearance had caught him off guard at first, but she was a welcomed distraction, and Sahar could feel himself relaxing into his usual carefree mood. "Of course, I will be in a moment then." He nodded, heading off to the kitchen to get her water. He hovered there a bit longer than needed, wanting to give Emi a moment to look over the menu before returning with her glass.

"Here you are." He hummed, placing the glass out of her way then turned to give her another smile. "Do you need a bit longer to decide?"

>>>>> I have: $836.75 // I love: no one (maybe a certain fox...) // I am: absentminded. <<<<<

[[Ooc: Sorry it's short I'm blanking gonk
]]

oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

Emi looked at him and gave a sweet smile before she nodded her head a little bit when he excused himself to go get her glass of water. The young woman looked out the window and admired the beautiful cherry blossom trees as she waited. The young woman would then look up as Sahar returned. "Thank you very much." She said as she took a sip of the water. The young woman then tilted her head to the side a little bit, thinking for a second. "Hmm. I'm not sure what I want. It all looks good." She said as she scanned the menu before looking at the white haired man. "Do you have any recommendations?"

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Profile Here tab Relationship Status Single tab Current Form Human tab Outfit Cute tab OOC -

User Image

SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:54 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

It wasn't much of a surprise that she couldn't choose what to order, Sahar had a similar dilemma when he first ate that the restaurant. "Personally, I prefer the seafood dishes; particularly the seafood arrabbiata.The sauce is spicy and the shellfish give it a wonderful flavor." He suggested then paused for a moment to think before adding. "If you are not fond of spicy foods, then we do have a wonderful minestrone! We also offer a small seafood salad as an appetizer as well." That gave her a few things to choose from at least. Sahar would have offered a dessert, but he wasn't overly fond of such things.

>>>>> I have: $836.75 // I love: no one (maybe a certain fox...) // I am: absentminded. <<<<<

[[Ooc:
]]

oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:41 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, мαяcн ⑳тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑥③
( ⑤ мσитнs, ⑫ םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A blur, the past few weeks leading to months were nothing but a blur, as it likely tended to be for a creature that had spent far more than than it's fair share of millennia roaming the narrow confines of this sad earth. Sage waited for his driver to pull over in front of the instructed building, his yellow eyes trained on his watch face in a coy attempt to look distracted by it. If it were true he was really focusing on the slowly ticking hands, it could be thought he was about ready to smash the face in with the way those furious orbs were glaring. Nay, it wasn't the twelve hundred dollar watch at all, the translucent designer didn't even comprehend the object aside from it's purpose as a scape goat. However, whatever the true source was went without confrontation as the vehicle notably slowed before turning into the parking lot of the high class establishment. Something was instructed about taking the car to be washed and detailed as the back door was opened for him and Sage climped forth. He was handed his bag before he waved the employee away, barely a look so much as gracing the other man's face as he did so.

With a huff, Sage straightened his shoulders and snapped his cuff links, walking to and opening the front door for himself. "Table for two, if you please." He requested with a subtle kindness of tone he hadn't spared for the last. The hint of a smile dropped as the vested female turned, the mishi turning various levels of disinterested speciation around the room from table to table. Flight after flight to international fashion shows was exhausting no matter how much you paid for private flights or exclusive this and that privileges, and perhaps that is why he was feeling so sour. Bad moods were rare for him, he liked to think, but they weren't nonexistent. Being home, he'd told himself, would nurse those feelings away; and yet they hadn't, the very sight of the forsaken house only filled him with fury. It wouldn't matter, not for long, not after he would return home to deal with what exactly the problem was. Until then, he wanted to celebrate his safe arrival, with company of course. The cyan haired creature should appear upon some subtle cue, Sage was in no rush to have him. What he did do was quietly allow himself to be shown to his table where he sat, one leg crossing neatly over the other.

He placed his bag on the back of his chair, first removing his sketch book from inside before doing so. Once he was sure it wouldn't fall free, he turned forward again and opened the book to a fresh page. Gold crafted orbs danced back and forth behind each strike of his artist's pencil, his fingers drawn just far enough away not to risk smudging the thin wisps working to take form. A low sigh escaped his lips without him knowing, and it was anyone's guess as to what it meant. Boredom, lingering displeasure, exhaustion- all viable for what he would otherwise consider rudeness to do publicly. All he simply had to do was wait and satisfaction would bring itself to him. Still, his gaze did briefly scan the door, only once, before remaining on his fresh white sheet. The job was never done, no, once one production was finished he would be wise to start immediately on the next, especially considering he was doing his own work as well as that ordered under his boss. Not for much longer, he prayed, though he liked the man no less than he ever had. He had piggish habits sure, but recently those habits had receded with a new marriage. And to a child compared to his age, no less! More correctly, his very own child's same age. Sage didn't get it.

Clothing: Hell Cares
Came from --, is @ Taste of Italy
$294 [spending history: n/a] $800 in bank
People around me: -
OOC:

ShadowStar369"

Y

Z

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:41 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, мαяcн ②①sт

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑥④
( ⑤ мσитнs, ⑬ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:06 pm
User Image

>|>X.E.V.E.N
[[¤]] T.E.L.E'K.R.A.S.U.S.<|<
[[James -- Laird]]

User Image

Xeven looked to the server for a moment with a smile as she showed the young man what he would have liked by pointing to it. He wasn't wanting to freak out the poor dear even though he was already getting stares thanks to his strange green skin and out of place height. He still had yet to identify the problem with his facade but no one really spoke to him, though he has also been busy setting up his place with the appropriate tech. He's not been out to meet many a person he wasn't a common sight around the place.

The waiter nodded and took the menu though Xeven was keeping the drink menu. They had enough choices for wine that he was a bit stuck on which to pick. Xeven had to admit that as far as the Earthlings had come, he would enjoy none of their inventions as much as he enjoyed their wine. It was a great thing they came up with so quickly in their actual technological awakening. He was impressed with it. He had turned XYVY off for internal maintenance so he would not confer to her for opinion right now. He'd just have to consider & decide soon enough.

He sat there waiting until his salad was brought to him. He gave the boy a nod before he went to focus on eating & looking over the wine menu. He looked rather official sitting there in his suit, but he still looked strange especially outside. He would just sit there enjoying his salad, looking it over and enjoying the weather. Not perfect, but it was still gorgeous outside. Earth had mild weathers so there was no reason to worry about freak meteors or literal acid rain or anything. It was just a nice place for him to retire to.

He turned on his band, a holographic screen coming up. She put the menu down to pull up the news which she listened to before she went back to looking over the wines they had. Now how might he indulge himself today? Earth sure had many things to pick from in one of his favorite things. He just had to pick out the right one to enjoy, but some he had not tried yet...perhaps someone would help him ask assuming they wouldn't mind him speaking into their heads of course.

But who wouldn't mind that?

User Image

C.L: [Taste of Italy] __ C.A: [] __ C.M: [1000$] __M.S: [Single]

yo punny nut

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:25 pm
User Image

❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand, and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
I wish I had a thousand words for love, but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep,

And there are no words for that.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling curious. || I'm speaking to a stranger? || I'm wearing T-shirt and shorts || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one, but a certain djinn has been occupying my thoughts as of late.

The scent and sweet aroma this Italian restaurant gave off had always lured the fox's footsteps towards it, and unknowingly, Vixen had begun walking in said direction. There were small amount of sweat trickling down the sides of her forehead, to which she would soon gently dab the back of her hand against. Her heart was anxious as she entered the establishment, where she soon sat by the seat in the corner of the room, right beside the window, where the faint rays of sunlight would illuminate her surroundings. There, she could smell the soft fragrance of flowers, the strong aroma of coffee in the lingering air, as well as the smell of freshly baked egg-washed crusts from pastries that were coated with a thin layer of olive butter. As soothing as this establishment could be, there was something here that would tug against her heartstrings, such as the sudden scent of flowers that followed whenever the door opened, the sudden chime of the bell whenever a person entered, along with the sight of the uniform waiters were required to wear. Everything. All in all.

It reminded her of Sahar.

She wasn't avoiding him, no. In the least, she thought she wasn't. It was a relief, knowing he wasn't here today, yet at the same time, her heart sank knowing there goes another day she would not hear the sound of his cheerful voice when he called out her name, the sight of his golden brown eyes that glistened beneath the soft lights. Vixen shook her head and heaved a small sigh, where she soon pulled her hair backwards and tied it into a high ponytail, where her heavy raven locks would fall just below her spine. "I'll have a glass of wine." she paused, before she reached forth and tugged at the waiter's sleeves, "I change my mind.. A full bottle. Sutter Home's Chenin Blanc." she answered. Vixen had always liked the soft fruity scent it provided, and thought it would be nice for a change. Her drink came, so had the bottle of wine within the iced bucket, but it felt uneasy sitting in this establishment alone. She felt a tad uncomfortable regarding the absence of a particular person that has been hogging up her thoughts. Instead, she got off her seat and walked outside with her wine glass in hand, gesturing that she preferred a small switch of seats.

It was only then, had she realized a strange presence in the outdoors. Green skin, tall built clothed in a fine suit. Her golden orbs drifted towards him almost in an instant, but soon, her gaze tore away from him in search of an empty table, to which there was not, and the fox, with her slowly built frustrations, had decided to approach the peculiar being. "I'm sorry to bother you, but is it alright if I took a seat here? The indoors have caused me.. slight discomfort, you see."

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

asbloodrunscold"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:55 pm
User Image

>|>X.E.V.E.N
[[James -- Laird]]

User Image

No choice came to Xeven's mind so he set the menu down with a silent sight. He pressed some buttons on his command device to pull up some info so he could look it over before a voice caught him. He looked over at her. It was a young woman tails and all asking him if she could sit there. Xeven smiled at her though she would initially hear nothing from him. He was searching for her brain waves, finding them within milliseconds of course since she was so close. He singled her mind out before he began to broadcast his own thoughts. If she was receptive only she might hear him "speak" as he stood up, moving the chair for her, gesturing to her.

"Of course you may Miss. If it helps you be comfortable I see no problem in you sitting with me. This table has multiple chairs for a good reason." the words would be in her head, speaking directly to her. They would be in the language most she was most comfortable with, but there was not mistaking it....the man was speaking into her head. He waited for her to seat herself, which is she did he would take his again, taking a bit of his salad. He really had no way to digest it, but the energy inside him just tore apart any matter that entered.

He looked her over, she seemed somewhat distressed but he knew that asking would yield him nothing at least for now. She looked to be one of those Kitsune creatures he was told Earth had, a particularly beautiful one as well. He nodded tapping the side of his green head before turning back to the screen as he looked over some info. It was not Earthly info, it was just about the universe at large. A lot of it was language not even known to most Earthlings. He was just checking up on some news & new findings allowing the woman to relax at the table. He'd have let anyone sit there if they asked

He was giving up on finding the wine. He was having a hard time deciding anyway so he would just have to leave it be. The fox seemed to have some of her own and he was unable to prevent a curious gaze before he averted it. He looked up "Let me know if I take up too much room, its a fine day to be outside, don't want to make it any more bothersome for you." his voice was deep but gentle at the same time, like he had been through a lot but was still quite happy. Just the nature of his people assuming she hadn't shut her mind away. He kept quiet from there just in case she just wanted peace.

User Image

C.L: [Taste of Italy] __ C.A: [] __ C.M: [1000$] __M.S: [Single]

yo punny nut

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:25 pm
User Image

❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand, and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
I wish I had a thousand words for love, but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep,

I'm feeling curious. || I'm speaking to a stranger? || I'm wearing T-shirt and shorts || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one, but a certain djinn has been occupying my thoughts as of late.

The fox had been worried if she would come off as a bother towards the peculiar man, and she would begin to wonder if it had been the right decision to pester someone else for a seat while it had been herself, that couldn’t handle the tension indoors. Her gaze was downcast, golden orbs hidden behind her thick lashes, though she found herself sneaking a few glance while she awaited his answer. She was worried, and she had struggled with her inner battles where she contemplated if she should take back what she said and walk away, or stay in hopes he would allow her to take a seat. A few seconds later, her eyes flicked upwards, and she’d part her lips in attempt to disregard her request, or at least that was what she planned to do until she noticed the smile that had eventually graced his lips. Though what followed after, came as a shock for the petite woman. She gave a small jump when his voice had infiltrated her mind, and like a deaar in headlights, her eyes would widen as she stared motionless at the man who had stood before her at an abnormal height. A six footer? No. A seven footer. He looked almost eight feet tall from where she stood, and it made her feel a tad envious. Wouldn’t it be nice, if she could look at the world from his point of view?

With a gentle shake of her head, the fox would offer a gentle smile in return as she took her seat on the direct opposite end of the table. ”Thank you. I didn’t mean to cause you trouble..” she answered while she crossed one leg over the other. The atmosphere fell silent, and her eyes would fall upon him, still. There had been the soft fragrance of flowers, but when she approached him, there had been a peculiar scent. There was a hint of mint, yet the fresh scent of morning dew. It was an unearthly smell, a scent Vixen couldn’t quite describe, but it wasn’t unpleasant to the nose. In fact, it smelled somewhat alluring, where she found herself unable to direct her gaze away. She didn’t mean to stare, but the fox contemplated if she should ask about his race, his ethnicity. Was this the right timing? Was he in the middle of an important task? The fox brought her gaze to her tilted wine glass, watching the rosy pink liquid glisten beneath the soft rays of sunlight that seeped through the gaps between the shades. It had a fruity fragrance that she fell in love with, and a spreading sweetness that lingered upon the tip of her tongue when she took a small sip.

When her gaze return to him once more, she would make it just in time to notice his curious glance that fell upon her bottle of wine. It had been rather odd for a person to finish an entire bottle alone, which Vixen hadn’t planned on doing. Instead, she’d motion for the waiter to bring another wine glass for the lad before her. ”N-No, no.. Don’t say that. If anything, I should apologize for causing you trouble. I hope you’re not in the middle of something important-- Let me make it up to you with a glass of wine. It seems to be the perfect weather for a drink, no?” soon enough, a glass of freshly poured wine was placed before him. From the way he spoke, he sounded as if he had been an old soul, a person who has perhaps walked this place for centuries. ”You’re quite a.. peculiar being, aren’t you? I’m Vixen.”

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:47 pm
User Image

>|>X.E.V.E.N
[[James -- Laird]]

User Image

Xeven was not bothered at all by the presence of the fox. Xeven was not bothered by much in his age which by the standards of all on this planet was ancient. His race were social creatures in the first place so where others might be bothered he was the type to jump at the chance to help another or to even give them a much-needed ear. However he was not going to force it upon another person so if they wished to speak he was all ears, but if not he was not going to bother.
Xeven shook his head gently as he spoke. It seems she was open to the communication. That was rare enough to be rather pleasing to him. He smiled "Oh no you are no trouble at all." he told her honestly with a small wave of his hand. This was one of the concerns he normally had with interaction on this planet as well, it was normally quite difficult to tell when someone was being bothered. People needed space, but they also had vast social needs. He was still getting used to it a bit, but when it came to him he was always willing to interact with a person or very well leave them be when it was time.

He looked upon the news in silence. The Grey Empire was still waging war with everyone else in the universe, but the situation had not gotten worse or better quite yet. Earth was still closed to the conflict luckily so this news was distant and not a concern...though it was written in Saurian so it mostly looked like gibberish to anyone who could see the screen right now. He still went though, some more inventions of note like a more effective excavation tool, or a new update for the general AI which allowed them to do more. He was happy to know that it was all marching on. Nothing he had to be concerned with, though he was supposed to be on vacation anyhow.

When she spoke again he looked to her, the screen shutting itself off. He straightened his posture a bit shaking his head "Oh no, just checking up on some news. Trust me, you are more than welcome to sit at the table it is absolutely no trouble to me." he even gave a small bow though she was offering something. He smiled to her though he felt a bit guilty about it. He'd have to make it up to her a bit later, but for now it seems she wished to speak. He quite liked wine, though he was inclined to speak, this certainly made it better.
He took a sip "You are correct however. It is quite a grand day for a drink. Its always better to drink with another as well is it not?" he nodded to her to drive home the point that her presence was appreciated even if he was not expecting it. She introduced herself as Vixen, though she spoke on his peculiar nature. He gave a silent chuckle outwardly before he spoke to her again "It is quite a pleasure to make your acquaintance Vixen. I am Xeven Tele'krasus." he spoke. He had no reason to hide his true identity since his name as James Laird was for governmental purposes.

He looked at her "So do you come here often?" that probably sounded like a lame pick-up line of some sort (Not that he would have any clue), but he was actually curious if this was a place she really liked to relax at, it was his way of learning more about this place and what type of establishment it might actually be. It seemed like a place he might come to often with them offering something he quite liked to indulge in.

User Image

C.L: [Taste of Italy] __ C.A: [Vixen] __ C.M: [985$] __M.S: [Single]

yo punny nut

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:27 am
User Image

It was only after his reassurance, that the fox had heaved a small sigh of relief. When it fell silent once more, Vixen would cast her glance towards the streets, where many passers-by walked, some being a couple hand in hand, some being children, tugging at their mother's hand while they demanded for ice cream or toys easily purchased from the mall. Some were old couples that were still ever in love as they have been fifty years ago. She chuckled, bringing her curly locks of hair over to one side one the weight of her ponytail had turned a tad intolerable. She'd cross one leg over the other, tilting her wine glass while she admired the faint, peachy colour of her drink beneath the soft rays of sunlight, along with the soft apple fragrance it gave off. The glass felt cold upon her fingertips, and she'd bring it up to her lips and take a small sip, where she'd savour the sweetness upon the tip of her tongue. This one lacked the sourness of wine, yet it tasted equally as pleasing with the fruity sweetness it allowed. Her golden orbs fell upon the man once more, where she'd take notice of the strange device he had, that displayed words that appeared as nothing but complete gibberish to her, or at least, to people that walk this earth. Obviously, the fox knew he wasn't a person that grew up on earth given his strange appearance, and the strange devices he carried, but it seems, he had been around long enough, to speak in a language she understood. Or perhaps it was something that had been hardwired into his system?

"News..? What language is it written in? It seems quite foreign." Vixen asked, and she knew it would be, considering where he came from. The extra set of wine glass came along, and she'd feel the tension within her shoulders recede when the soft fragrance came at the soft 'pop' of the corked bottle of wine. "I guess.. I'll be lingering about for a bit. It feels much to suffocating to be locked indoors on a day such as this. And I can't quite carry such a big bottle of wine home with me now, can I?" countered the fox with a soft, lighthearted chuckle. He wasn't offended by her words, and for that, she was grateful. Not a lot of people were all too fond of their little peculiar nature being picked apart, such as the man she once encountered that had strange crimson orbs. All in all, most of the beings she encountered outside of Soleil were desperately trying to be 'human', to cast aside what they truly are, and the fox felt just a tad sorry for them. But being here, despite being a small city, there were many that embraced what they are, despite being different from the rest. And it was in this city, that the fox had truly found comfort. "Xeven." she'd repeat his name, mouthing said words in order to burn his identity within the depths of her mind. "I like that name of yours. It has a nice ring to it. Xeven." and it was in her nature to take interest in the little things, from where their names came about, about what the reason was behind that chosen name, but the fox would save it for another day, if she were to encounter him once more. Or perhaps, the question would come about when she had a tad too much wine.

Regarding his question, Vixen only fell silent. Did she come here often? She once did, but now..

Her eyes darted from side to side, struggling to find an object to fall upon, to which in the end, returned to the glass of wine upon the table. She'd purse her lips, quite unsure of what to answer. It wasn't a sensitive question, no, but it had made her wonder if she even wanted to come around this area any longer. The fox both longed, and wished otherwise to encounter the blonde waiter that seems to be having his day off, and that problem she's been struggling to answer had caused her quite the amount of frustrations. "I haven't dropped by in a while.. but it's a nice place to hang around." she answered, gesturing towards the menu upon the table. "I'd very much recommend the stew here. It leaves a very, very pleasant aftertaste upon the tip of your tongue. Why don't you pick out something to eat? It'll be my treat for today."

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:51 am
User Image

>|>X.E.V.E.N
[[James -- Laird]]

User Image

The Alien creature observed her for a moment. Casting his gaze to his device he chose to answer it honestly for it was not like it was illegal to do so. "Mother Tongue, the language of the Tiamatians. I am not sure why I read in this language, but I suppose its because I enjoy their humor. They are a very surly people. " he told her with a mental chuckle so that she might hear it. He was impressed she was able to recognize it as news even if vaguely guessing given the language being mostly lines connected to dots to let people know which sounds to make.
Most of the information on the Galactic Alliance was actually public, but Earthlings as strange as they were, were not accepting to this manner of information.
They were also too young to concern themselves with matters of celestial races. Of course, Aliens have lived on this planet before its development was true, but they never really did much...except for The Zetas & Annunaki who helped their development along in select regions. He began to cycle through languages, even stranger than the last but basic common was in there at some point.

The man have a silent chuckle n return to her counter. It was good she was in some manner of lightened sprites though her gazes, her movements, her manners all spoke to someone who was not exactly in the most perfect of moods. He was still trying to see more before he would make a guess as to the exact feeling, but he was also not trying to force it. He shook his head "Well I'll be happy to help you lighten your load." he gave back kindly with a small bow.
Xeven was secure in what he was, so there was nothing she could really state that would unhinge him about it. She was even speaking his name back to him as if trying to grow adjusted to the sounds. He had already memorized hers. No amount of passing time would wipe it from his mind for his memory still help minute detail from ages past. She complemented it which was quite pleasant. He smiled "I thank you for your kind words. It is best we all take pride in who we are, but it is always so thrilling to be complemented on them as well. Vixen." sat back a bit. This woman was interesting.

He took a sip of wine savoring its taste. Such a simple thing but it was still fantastic to him. Even in his expansive eons he was still able to take joy in such a simple pleasure. Earth was home to treasures, this much was for sure.
However, he noticed a small shift in the mood. She was quiet at his question. His eyes fell upon her, noticing small movements. She was looking for a diversion, it seems the question he asked stepped over a line of some sort. Not enough to upset, but enough to cause some manner of..perturbation.

She gave him an answer, but the sound of her voice was less than pleased. He took the answer however, himself considering stopping by every now and then. He instead focused upon the suggestion she gave, though she was offering. So, he was to be a distraction today.
He could accept this, though others might not he understood the action. He hoped he might provide an adequate distraction. He looked at the menu "You are a very generous woman. I do hope you'll allow me to make it up to you either today or any other day we meet.." he looked over the menu before looking to her "Pappa al pomodoro I think I'll go with. I hear its quite a good dish." he said keeping his focus on her and the conversation.

He looked to the side "You know, I know we've just met but if there is anything you wish to speak of. My kind are amazing listeners and I like to think I uphold that tradition." he told her "It need not even be vocal, for just as you hear my thoughts, if you allow me, I can hear yours." he looked to the side taking in the beautiful scenery "Of course, I do not expect you to tell me anything you do not wish. I will tell you anything you wish of course, I can't very well expect you tell me anything without being capable myself." he made to stay relaxed and calm. He wasn't trying to seem like he was doing too much and worry her, he was very interested in listening to anything she had to say and speaking but it was up to her.

"This city is beautiful. Have you had the pleasure of living here long?" He gave to hopefully the mood if even a little.

User Image

C.L: [Taste of Italy] __ C.A: [Vixen] __ C.M: [985$] __M.S: [Single]

yo punny nut

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:46 pm
User Image

I'm feeling curious. || I'm speaking to Xeven || I'm wearing T-shirt and shorts || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one, but a certain djinn has been occupying my thoughts as of late.

Tiamatians. It was a race unheard of, and her ears would flicker upon hearing a new discovery. What were they like? Did they all have green tinted skin? Do they all speak through telepathy? She propped her chin up upon the palm of her hand, and she’d allow her gaze to fall upon the man seated directly across of her while she listened to him describe just what he had been reading. ”Surly?” she paused, wondering just why he had been different. He was friendly, if anything, he could be the easiest person to approach compared to the many she had encountered during her walk on this soiled land. It was rare for her to come across someone she could consider friendly, and once she does, she’d never quite forget them. ”You don’t seem unruly to me. What was so interesting to have you read it so intently?” the fox asked, tracing her fingers against her glass cup, hearing the faint echoes it brought when she circled the wine glass with the gentle graze of her fingertips. Humans had feared aliens for as long as she could remember, with stereotypical movies of aliens constantly abducting humans and terrorizing earthlings. Vixen found it quite hilarious sometimes, especially when there were so many different beings roaming earth, instead of the green, three fingered being humans make aliens out to be. At least they were right about being green, though.

The fox didn’t want to return home this early in the day, especially when all that awaits her is a cold, empty house that reeks of condom and the scent of ‘after-sex’. The fox heaved a soft sigh, knowing full-well what she’d see if she had returned home at this hour. Crevan and Angel were always quite.. busy. Instead, she sought leisure here in this italian restaurant where she would graze her lips with the sweet aftertaste of this apple scented wine. ”It would be very much appreciated if you could help me empty this load.” the fox lifted the glass bottle that was only a quarter empty, and she’d wonder if they could finish it in one day. Vixen didn’t want to bring it home, not when the shelves are already full with antiques and japanese rice wine. Wouldn’t it be quite out of place if a western beverage appeared within her oriental styled interior? But of course, if she felt the man was feeling uncomfortable in any way, Vixen wouldn’t hesitate to move back inside the establishment to where she was seated. It was better to feel such discomfort herself, than to bring it unto another.

A smilw graced his features, and the fox found herself staring for a second too long. He had a beard that was trimmed neatly, along with his side shaved hair properly brushed backwards. Were they always dressed this smart? With suits and ties? Or perhaps, it was only him? Is this weather not hot for him? The fox already found her forehead glistening with small amounts of sweat, id not for the air cooler blowing gently in their direction. ”I’ve noticed a lot of people pretending to be someone they’re not, both humans and non-humans alike. Perhaps, that is the one thing they share in common?” and often times, she’d wonder why they tried so hard to hide themselves. Were they afraid of being hunted? Of being unaccepted by the largest population that inhabited this earth? Were they afraid of the consequences they would face if a non-human race were to be discovered? If that was the case, the fox completely understood where they were coming from, given how she had experienced their fear firsthand. ”I find it a blessing to be who you really are. There’s nothing to fear. Not when you’re here in Soleil.. that is.”

Was she using him as a distraction? Not quite. Perhaps, it just seemed a little too convenient. He had been sitting alone, and the fox was searching for another place t-- No. Perhaps he really was her distraction for the day, but upon hearing his words, knowing this wouldn’t be the last day they’d meet, a smile would tug against the corner of her lips before a fit of chuckles rumbled within her chest. She’d motion for the waiter while she browsed through the menu herself, in search of her perfect dish, but instead, the fox had soon decided otherwise, deciding to order what the djinn had recommended her the last time they came. ”Pappa al pomodoro and I’ll have the ‘Zuppa di pesce’.” she remembered the seafood stew he laid bare before her, where the broth would give off the strong aroma of herbs. It had been a delightful delicacy, a taste the fox just couldn’t get enough of.

She had been deep in thought, wondering about her own emotions, her confusion and frustrations that followed, her thoughts that had found itself drifting towards the djinn. She would wonder what it really meant, other than what Zara had told her. She would wonder if that was the truth, yet she chose not to believe it. It couldn’t be. That was impossible. She reached for her glass, whereby at the swift tilt of her cup, she’d drain the liquid in one shot. ”I just have a lot of thoughts to organize, that’s all..” she waved dismissively, accompanied by a gentle smile that told him she was grateful for his attempt. It’s not that Vixen didn’t want to share what had been bothering her, nor was it a sensitive topic. Perhaps it was more so because.. it was too confusing to put into words? ”Half a year, I suppose. I haven’t been around too long to tell you if this is the perfect place to live in, but I have been around just enough to say for sure, that this is a wonderful town filled with kindness and compassion you can hardly find anywhere else in this world.” it was true. Everyone had been kind. Her neighbours, strangers and elderlies. It was as if this town was under a goddess’ blessing, as if it was crime free. But a situation where good things happen for a prolonges period of time, would mean something bad would happen sometime soon, does it not? Vixen let out a soft huff and crossed her arms.

Speaking of sometjong bad, she supposed it wouldn’t be to horrible to ask him a couple of questions here and there. Perhaps.. it would help her sought out the answer she wished to find. The key to unlock the wonders in her mind. ”Xeven..?” she called out, then paused while she hesitated with her question. ”Have you ever.. fallen so deeply in love, only to have them taken away from you without so much a notice--?”

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

asbloodrunscold

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games