Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Essence de Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:24 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Housing: 1115 Etoile - Dragon's Den
Outfit: A dark, navy green jacket with a matching hat
Profile: Azumi's Information

"Don't judge by appearance..."

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Azumi looked over to the girl. "My name is Azumi Rivers. I'm unfamiliar with a lot of things so I guess I am eager to discover new things." She brought her arms out in front of her, her right hand over her left. "Not just new things. I'm eager to know more about my own past..." A slip of the tongue as she didn't realize she mentioned the last part out loud. Though, it still stood true. She had no memory of her past and she's always felt that she had a very important part of her ripped away from her. If anything, she wants to learn more about her own past than newer things.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...you might be surprised what's on the inside"

Party: Azumi and an artist girl
Personal thoughts (OOC): It's okay o/

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:18 pm
User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Death Reaperxxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartarus? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist / Beluga Waitress

⊴ ׺°”˜`”°º×_ _ _׺°”˜`”°º× ⊵

Hikaru turned her head away when Azumi mentioned that she wanted to discover more about the past. Her face dipped down, lips pursued. "I have to warn you that there may be some things about your past that you want to forget. However, I cannot stop you from doing what you want." She had indeed sounded negative, but it was exactly true, as the discovery about the past may not be necessary pleasant. She sighed and lifted her head up, looking at the artwork once again. "Sorry about that. Just forget about what I said earlier." Truly, she had sounded so awkward. It may be possible now that Azumi would dislike her because of realistic, though a bit too pessimistic, demeanor.

Mood: awkward
Company: everyone inside the place (talking to Azumi)
Money: $38.00 (Wallet) ; $1900.00 (Bank)
OOC: Short reply. Sorry.

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:22 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Azumi was a bit surprised when she answered her back from her inadvertent statement that she didn't mean to say out loud. "Oops, did I say that out loud?" She then held her hand up to her chest where a cybertronic plate was covered by the jacket. She fell silent for a moment to collect her thoughts. "I...I have no memory of my past. I don't remember anything up until I turned 15 years old. I was told that I had been in a horrific and deadly accident that claimed a lot of lives. The doctors said that I was in very critical condition when they found me." She then looked up at a piece of artwork that depicted a lighthouse with a sunset. "After I eventually recovered from a near-death state, I was told that the people I was with...my parents and a couple other people who were apparently my friends were all killed in the accident. But, I couldn't remember them. I couldn't remember their names, their faces even their voices. And it wasn't just them, I couldn't remember anything that led up to the accident. I understand that some things are better left forgotten but not remembering anything at all is like having something important from me stripped away." She then looked towards the girl, who still hadn't introduced herself. "Moreover, I can't mourn and carry on the memory of my parents or the people I was with."

Party: Azumi and an artist girl
Personal thoughts (OOC):

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:02 pm
User Image

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartarus? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist / Beluga Waitress

A cyborg with no exact recollection of her past? That was something Hikaru had never hear of, at least through a personal encounter aside from looking through fictional material. Information to restore memories could indeed be misleading, and not all people who were recovering from memory loss could distinguish whether things were true or just made up. "I... see," that was her only commentary, unsure of what else to say. But that one aside, she had to introduce herself to Azumi before it would be too late. "Oh, and my name's Hikaru Matsumoto. Sorry for the late introduction." With that, she went on to the next mosaic art which was now about a farm with animals, something rustic yet soulful compared to the previous two.

Not to mention that there was someone doing the job of harvesting milk from a cow included there. That was one reason why milk was available, more so when it was the ingredients for almost every dish. Plus, there were other dairy items like cheese, yogurt and so on.

OOC:

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:52 pm
]User Image
User Image
User Image

Azumi scratched the back of her head. "Sorry, I probably said a little too much." Her eyes soon moved on to a piece of artwork that appeared to be a beach with what appeared to be a family of three playing in the sand. "What does art mean to you?" There was a bit of awkwardness in the air after she had talked about her inability to recall her past so she wanted to remedy that.

Party: Azumi, Hikaru
Personal thoughts (OOC):

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:22 am
User Image

Azami had apologized for speaking too much and Hikaru responded with a wave of her hand and a sheepish expression as an indication that it was okay. "I-it's fine. Don't worry about it," her attempt of reassurance was lame but it was better than staying silent for a long time. The cyborg's next question did leave her contemplating, and her blue eyes shifted to the piece that caught the other female's attention. What Hikaru was going to insinuate may be potentially abstract, so she should at least keep the explanation as simple as possible. The fallen angel stared at the lighting above the piece, a small smile curling up her lips.

"For me, art is something precious to me, a family legacy to be exact. Let's just say that it's another way for me to express what I feel in another way possible," that was all she could explain for now. Hikaru then sauntered to another corner of the museum because there was another art piece that deserved her attention, dubbed as the most intricate creation by the artist themselves. It was none other than the the flock of parkour traceurs with their stunts on the park.

OOC:

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:38 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Azumi thought about what she had said about art. She did, in fact, sound like a genuine artist from what art means to her. She's heard similar reasons from other artists either from random conversations, news articles or interviews. Azumi trailed her as she moved over to another wall filled with artwork. Only this time, what caught her attention was a self-portrait of someone who appeared to be in old military attire. "Well, they do say art is a form of expression after all. There's a lot of meanings behind art and what people create." Someone didn't need to be a skilled professional artist to show how much they loved art. That feeling is expressed through what they make.

Personal thoughts (OOC):

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:03 pm
User Image

It wasn't long before it was time for the interview to begin, with the star of the show appearing and there were questions given to the person through the reporters assigned to cover the event. It was Hikaru's cue to go; she wasn't intending on staying that long anyway. "Anyway, do you wanna buy a snack with me? I'm in the mood for something sweet," she changed the subject; she may have eaten lunch earlier an hour before she arrived at the museum, but her craving for something sweet was kicking in. Plus, she didn't want to be impeded by the fans who were eager to get an autograph for the first ever art book published with the icon's permission. Besides, Hikaru would just check out the portfolio online if she wanted to.

"But I'm up for anything else in case sweets are not your thing," she added as she was on the way to leaving the place, allowing Azumi to follow her if she would like to. Knowing that the cyborg wanted to discover more about her past was perplexing for the fallen angel, but having someone to accompany her would be acceptable, at least for today.

-- Exit --

Mood: mostly good
OOC: Brain dead atm. Sorry for the late reply.

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:39 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Azumi continued to stare up at the artwork until she heard the commotion around the museum start to intensify with a rush of people slowly starting to converge in a designated area. Apparently, something was about to happen that drew the crowd's attention. She started to feel uncomfortable by the sudden, growing crowds of people. When she was asked if she wanted to get a snack with Hikaru, she felt a bit relieved. "Sure. I don't really like crowded spaces like this anyway" She turned around and followed Hikaru out of the museum to wherever they were going. Any place was better than being in a crowded room full of people.

[Exit]

Personal thoughts (OOC):

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:13 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, נυиє ①③тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②④⑧
( ⑧ мσитнs, ⑤ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:23 pm
AnnoyedPanda

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"It is better to be feared than loved."

Daobridaulyl Ω "Brida" Ω Obrem

Brida walked about the art section of the museum, gazing intently at many of the pieces. Unlike most of the patrons, she hadn't even seen pictures of the Mona Lisa until a few years ago, and even the most well-known pieces were foreign and exotic and new to her. That said, she hadn't dared come until early morning. Even in this city which catered to diverse clientele, she was stared at practically everywhere she went. Some people knew what she was and kept far away lest she attack them. Others had no clue, but they stayed away from something that looked so decidedly inhuman. She had even donned clothes more commonly worn by the humans, though probably a little more business-like than most people wore, yet that may have made things even worse. Maybe it made her look like even more of a mockery: a mutant monster failing so hard at being human. Her tentacles dangled limply, even they were too depressed to make the occasional twitch that they normally did. Part of her just wanted to go back home and become a regular old mind flayer, but she knew that was impossible. She had been awoken to the beauty that could be found in the human world, and she could never go back to her old life before this discovery. So she was left to just observe human culture from the outside, marveling at their arts while never being permitted an insight into their psychology.

"My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun;
Coral is far more red, than her lips red:
If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun;
If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head.
I have seen roses damasked, red and white,
But no such roses see I in her cheeks;
And in some perfumes is there more delight
Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.
I love to hear her speak, yet well I know
That music hath a far more pleasing sound:
I grant I never saw a goddess go,
My mistress, when she walks, treads on the ground:
And yet by heaven, I think my love as rare,
As any she belied with false compare."

Funds: $800
      Relationship: Hopelessly Single
          Mood: Despondent
              Ooc: Carp, thought I submitted this days ago.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:41 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten

User Image

•·················•·················•

Austin looked up at the enormous museum, taking in the glass windows and elaborate decorative water fountains. This place was so out of his league. Despite it being open to everyone, he knew people would stare and possibly ridiculed by high society folk. Compared to the rest of the populace, the wealthy seemed the most judgemental. While he was never really in wealthy areas of a city, he did occasionally have the displeasure of running into some. They always had something to say. It's a good thing he no longer cared about what people said about him, or he would have turned around right then. Adjusting his sunglasses, he marched up the steps with a sketchpad in hand. His smaller supplies rattled around in his pocket as he moved, making sure to take everything out for security. Unfortunately for him, his sunglasses would have set off the metal detector and so he had to take them off. While they had never completely covered his face, they did help obstruct the view of the scars on his face.

Picking them back up from the tray, along with his tools, Austin headed into the art section of the museum. Technically all of it could be called art, but he was headed towards the paintings; eventually he would make his way towards the sculptures and the like. As he was making his way through, he found a painting of a magestic looking scene. A jungle swirled with hues of orange, purple, yellow; all surrounding a star shaped fruit. Take a Bite. What an odd title. Sitting on the bench across from the painting, he pulled out a small stick of pure lead and a knife to sharpen with. While he did wood burning art, most of them were drawn first and he preferred a more old fashion take. Once at a blank page he began stroking the mineral over the paper, starting from the top. However, barely into his drawing and he could hear murmurs surrounding him. Looking up at the commotion, his good eye scanned the floor for what could be causing it only to see an inhuman creature walking around. Never, in his life, had he seen anything like them! First it was the girl with telekinesis and now this. Did this place cater to weird?

•·················•·················•
                            Money: $1000 // Mood: Confused; Mellow // Outfit: Trip Out // OOC:

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:33 pm
AnnoyedPanda

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"It is better to be feared than loved."

Daobridaulyl Ω "Brida" Ω Obrem

Brida hadn't paid much attention when the man walked in, but as soon as his thoughts turned to her, he looked him square in the eye. "Supposedly this place does cater to the weird, though I have yet to see much proof of it myself. And I would prefer if you used feminine pronouns in regards to me. I am very much female. Though thank you for not saying 'it', that would have been quite demeaning. She walked a little closer to him, now that she had his attention. He seemed positively perturbed by her visage, though as far as she could tell, he had no reason to know exactly what she was. She gave an audible sigh and regarded him cooly. "The name is Brida Obrem. No, I am not a mutant or anything like that. I look normal for my kind, and we are not particularly rare, just not very common in this area. And yes, my kind inherently have some psionic capabilities, of them, the ability to read surface thoughts is the most commonly used one. Mainly because it takes constant effort of will to turn it off. Anything else you would like answered?" She felt a little bad for being so curt with him, there was no way for him to know that she could hear his thoughts, so he probably thought they were inoffensive. But so many people had stared and screamed and thought such horrible things about her. It was truly disheartening. "I'm sorry. I just...I get a little tired of people staring and declaring me a freak. In a way I am, but not how people think. I'm a remarkably kind and civil specimen of my kind. I wish that was what people saw. Anyway, I am probably rambling. I shall leave you to your work, as I imagine my presence disturbs you." She turned to leave, but she did not hasten her steps. Perhaps she was hoping the man would apologize, or at least state that her presence didn't bother him, but that was truly too much to expect.

"My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun;
Coral is far more red, than her lips red:
If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun;
If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head.
I have seen roses damasked, red and white,
But no such roses see I in her cheeks;
And in some perfumes is there more delight
Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.
I love to hear her speak, yet well I know
That music hath a far more pleasing sound:
I grant I never saw a goddess go,
My mistress, when she walks, treads on the ground:
And yet by heaven, I think my love as rare,
As any she belied with false compare."

Funds: $800
      Relationship: Hopelessly Single
          Mood: Insulted/Despondent
              Ooc: __

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games