Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

" I will always be there for you to the very end."

"Zuri huh? Nice to meet yea!" He said with his big goofy grin before she started to blink as he was surprised how she knew all about him just by looking at him. " Wow that's really neat! You can tell all that by just looking at me? Cool!" The half bread smiled and was about to say something but his stomach growled and he let out a laugh. " Ah my stomach is growling at me again. I better shut it up before it trash talks me." He said letting out another laugh. " Do you want to join me to get something to eat? Food is always better when you are eating with someone. Besides I never do like eating by my self. And we can talk more if you want! I will buy."

Crushing on: No one yet
Money: $800
Mood: Hungry
Wearing:Casual Fall

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:13 am
tokyoloverTM

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

When we love, we always strive to become better than we are...

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓩυяι Ⓒнιαкι◄
►ι αм ωєαяιηg: Look at picture above (Homunculus Mark on her upper right shoulder)◄
►мσηєу: $1000◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Collecting materials with Minx...and currently wet.◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Beach◄
╚══════════════╝

Zuri didn't think she would fascinate someone else with her knowledge, but this boy in front of her seems to be an exception. And now the stomach growl completely confirmed that he is hungry. A stomach that can trash talk? Now that would be a sight for her to see and an opportunity that she cannot miss. When he asked her to eat, she knew that if she let him buy her food that he would be taking advantage of him, which is something she doesn't want to do. However, since he doesn't like eating by himself, the least she can do is keep him company. She may not be one who likes to talk a lot, but that doesn't mean she won't if it helps ease his worries about eating by himself, so she shall join him only as a companion. First she knelt down to close the containers she had been putting sand in, then packed them into her backpack along with the bag of water. She closed her backpack and stood up only to hear Minx screeching towards Blaze. Once again she looked at Minx and placed a finger on her lips to tell her cat to be quiet before turning to Blaze,

"You won't have to buy me any food. Do you recall when I said that certain things that don't affect? Well, its also not necessary for me to have food for sustenance. However...if its a companion you need, I'll be more than glad to accompany you. I am curious to see a stomach that can speak.""

...When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Yuri_Misawa

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:40 pm
User Image
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lucas made his way down the sandy shoreline, he needed a good swim to wash off his stress. The waves rose up the shore and over his feet. The raven haired male took a deep breath before exhaling slowly. Soon after he ran into the water and dove into an oncoming wave. The water was pretty damn cold today, the iciness digging into his skin. He stayed underwater for a few more moments before rising up and gasping for air. He looked around realizing that he didn't get that far from the shore. It was pretty quiet out at the beach today besides a few people roaming around or swimming. After spending so much time with Sasha the quietness was jarring. But even though it was jarring it was also welcomed with open arms. Lucas relaxed his body and began to float on his back, staring up at the sky he gave a small smirk. These were the moments that needed to be cherished, completely stress free and alone. At the same time, Lucas felt the urge to do something...But he wasn't sure what that "Something" was.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

✖"I have $400 in my pocket and $875 in the bank"
✖"I'm thinking about "What to do..."
✖"I'm currently Single and I'm interested in No one"
✖"Right now, I mentally Stable or Unstable"
✖"I'm currently with No one and located Beach"
✖"Currently I'm wearing Swimming"

User Image

OOC:

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

〖 Statement: Beach Bound w/Bathing Suit ║ Inner Bubble: YAS! Another sunny day! ║ Bank: $676.45 〗

I got that sunshine, it's like the world is mine
xxxxxxxxI can't deny I'm feelin' good

“Domino, come back here!” Sasha huffed as she ran after the puppy along the sand. They had already been jogging along the shore line so he could get his exercise in, but for some reason that meant this was a game of tag and Sasha was it. He had jerked her arm so hard that she dropped his leash and he had taken off. Huskies were one of the hardest breeds to train, but Sasha had him close, except right now. Right now, he thought it was playtime and tag was his favorite game. Ugh! Jerk of a dog. This would have been a lot easier if he was running along the actual shoreline where the ground was more stable, but no! He had to run along the shifting sands and make it nearly impossible for the klutzy Sasha to gain her footing. Jerk dog! Thank god she had taken off her shoes to run or this would be even worse, probably. Who knows, she was a huge klutz either way! Domino barked back at her, already feet ahead of her as she huffed her way through the sand. She may be physically fit, but this was torture! “Oh God...!” she gasped as she tripped and went tumbling into the sand. Lying on her back, staring up at the clouds in the sky, she was feeling alright, even as her chest heaved up and down. Well, she was until a dog’s tongue ran itself along her face. “Ugh! Dom!” she groaned as her face scrunched in disgust.

Pushing his muzzle away from her face, she used the hem of her t-shirt to wipe of his saliva before slumping forward a little. Turning her attention to the obviously active puppy, she drew in a large breath before exhaling it through her nose. “Whatdya want now?” she asked as she pushed her lips to one side. Domino barked in response, running around in a circle once before darting towards the water. Of course! Of course, she’d have to deal with the wet dog smell all the way home. Domino ran towards the water and splashed around in the rolling tide, his ears erect as if he could see something moving around and he was trying to get it. He would move away and bark each time a new wave came in until one managed to engulf the puppy and scare the daylights out of him. Sasha fell back and laughed as her wet puppy came darting back to her and shook himself off. “Aw! Man…”

Everything's alright, I'm feeling so alive
I can't deny I'm feelin' good

Lord Yozo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:23 pm
User Image User Image

♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ тεяιq нαмαsαкι ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

Teriq walked along the beach, without a care in the world. Life had been pretty normal, nothing really noteworthy has happened to him recently. He just decided to get out of the house, and go to the beach, even if it was a bit chilly. He went along, humming a random tune, when he noticed a sunhat floating in the wind. It wasn't hard for him to grab it, and as he held it in his hands, he looked around for the owner. He saw a girl in the sand, and assumed it was hers. Walking over to her, he offered her a hand to help her get up, "Excuse me, but is this yours miss?" He asked politely. It certainly isn't nice to be sitting in the sand in this wind, unless she likes sand in her face, which he doubted.

♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤

Profile | 1 |
Money | $493 |
With | A Girl |
Mood | Calm |
Crush | No one |
OOC | I'll fix up the images soon |

User Image User Image

PrincessLeafra

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:40 pm
User Image
Celeste Montgomery

"If only I could change the past......."

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Celeste had noticed a man walking over to her holding her sun at. She put her sweater jacket back on to hide her back and her scars. "I....um thank you." She took her hat and placed it on her head. She then hesitantly took his hand and slowly got up. She was not use to people being nice to her even after she was told that the scars made her beautiful. She looked down as she tucked some of her raven black hair behind her ear. She did not know what else to say or even do. She looked back up and noticed that the man's eyes were two color's which kind of intrigued her.
☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪

"............In reality the past has changed me."

Heiress Of Life

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:18 pm

" I will always be there for you to the very end."

Blaze noticed the kitten acting up again and he raised his hands up a little. "Hey now I am not scary looking am I? I promise im not!" Blaze stated as he watched the girl quiet the kitten again and he smiled at her. " You guys must have a really great bound if she listens to you like that so well." He stated with a smile. He always enjoyed seeing someone get along with animal's so well. "Really you will join me? Great!" He gave a thumbs up with a big goofy grin and he started to make his way to Subs N' Stuff. " Oh you don't want to see my stomach trash talk it get's bad." Blaze laughed.

Crushing on: No one yet
Money: $800
Mood: Hungry
Wearing:Casual Fall

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:10 pm
tokyoloverTM

When we love, we always strive to become better than we are...

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓩυяι Ⓒнιαкι◄
►ι αм ωєαяιηg: Look at picture above (Homunculus Mark on her upper right shoulder)◄
►мσηєу: $1000◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Collecting materials with Minx...and currently wet.◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Beach◄
╚══════════════╝

For Minx to be frightened would have produced a different reaction than what she is giving to Blaze. Her screeching is meant to ward people away from her owner and her things if she perceives them as dangerous, although she is not always correct about those who are dangerous because her attachment to Zuri is deep. However, if Zuri insists that the boy in front of her isn't a threat, Minx will let him be...for now. It amused Zuri to see this boy so excited to have company for his meal. She may not be eating anything but she already informed him that she doesn't need food for sustenance so there isn't any need for him to spend any money buying a sandwich for her. After making sure she has all her stuff with her and Minx trailing behind, she would walk beside Blaze to Subs N' Stuff.

"On the contrary, I would love to see a stomach that can trash talk. It would be the first time I have ever seen this occur and I must make a record of this. To study others is a hobby of mine...although I have to admit it has gotten me into trouble from time to time so I will ask for your consent...ah yes. Darling Minx has stuck with me since I found her on the street. She is a most loyal companion whom I can trust with just about everything...its a shame I haven't found another companion for her yet."

...When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

[EXIT]  

Yuri_Misawa

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:56 pm
User Image User Image

♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ тεяιq нαмαsαкι ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

Teriq smiled when the girl took his hand, and gave her a warm smile. "No need to thank me, it was no trouble at all." He said, still smiling. He noticed that she seemed shy around him; did he seem like the intimidating type? Teriq was pretty friendly-looking in his eyes, if anything, a little mysterious. Maybe it was something else that was bothering her. Still, he wouldn't ask, it'd be rude. Perhaps he should just leave her be, she doesn't seem like she has any other problems. However, he noticed that their eyes would occasionally meet, because she was looking at his. Pointing to his eyes, he said, "You know, it's all natural." He wouldn't be angry at her for staring, a lot of people did it sometimes. It was an abnormality from birth, but doctors were amazed it was a straight line right down the middle. "My name's Teriq." He added.

♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤

Profile | 1 |
Money | $493 |
With | A Girl |
Mood | Calm |
Crush | No one |
OOC | |

User Image User Image

PrincessLeafra

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:02 pm
User Image
Celeste Montgomery

"If only I could change the past......."

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Celeste Looked away and blushed realizing that she had been staring at him which of course she did not mean to. "I'm sorry I did not mean......." She kind of just paused due to a loss of words. When he introduced himself she smiled in a shy kind of manner. "I'm Celeste...." She began to chew on her lip a little bit. She had this strange feeling that she was going to have another one of her breakdowns where she heard the whipping sound that was only in her head. She figured she might as well apologize before it happens just in case. "......I sorry in advance if.....I start to act a little strange.......I have certain issues.....I can't control.......It will have nothing to do with what you do or did it just happens." As if right on cue she heard the whipping sound once more and she looked around the source. She shrunk to her knees as she covered her ears unable to find the sound on the beach that triggered her episode. "Please make it stop......" This had been tormenting her for so long that if finally brought tears to her eyes. The sound of the whipping was just becoming to much. She started to pull her jacket tighter around her as if she was trying to protect her back from the invisible whip that haunts her memories. The people on the beach began to stair and talk amongst themselves. Some calling her crazy other wanting to either call the police or even an ambulance. Some of the parents made their children advert their eyes from what was going on with Celeste. It was more of like an embarrassment that was what her ex of only say three months said to her when she had her first offical breakdown.
☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪

"............In reality the past has changed me."

Heiress Of Life

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:32 pm
User Image
User Image

Profile: x Status: Single Style: x Bank account: $975
−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−

Lexi smiled a bit as she found herself walking along the beach. Sure it was a bit too cold to go swimming, but that didn't mean she couldn't admire the water! She had gotten up a little later than normal this morning and had been scolded by Belle for missing her regular feeding time. The young woman chuckled softly and shook her head a little. It almost seemed like the cat owned her and not the other way around! Smiling to herself again, she kept walking along the beach, watching the waves crash along the shore while letting a small sigh pass through her lips. While Ryan was an amazing friend and all, she knew that she should probably look into making herself some new friends. She knew Ryan probably didn't mind hanging out with her all the time, but she didn't want to seem clingy, and her having developed a bit of a crush on him didn't help.. Sighing again, she kicked a rock on the ground before flinching just a little as the rock didn't budge and it had actually ended up hurting her foot. 'Dummy.' She thought to herself before she chuckled softly and shook her head. This outing would have been a lot more fun with a friend though... yes... that is what she if going to do! She is going to make a new friend no matter what! Smiling to herself, she then continued walking along the beach before she paused and tilted her head to the side a little bit. Kneeling down, she then picked up the shell and smiled as she looked it over. "Cool!" She said. That was one of the benefits of coming to the beach when no one else was around. All of the pretty shells were all hers! Smiling, she then put the shell in her bag before she continued walking along the sand, though it wasn't long before her natural clumsiness took over and she tripped over a washed up branch on the beach. Yelping as she fell, she then made a face and started spitting out the sand that had gotten in her mouth. Yuck!

Krylancelo Mooncrest

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:08 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image
⊹⊱⋛⋋Leon Knight⋌⋚⊰⊹
◈ || status ☾Calm and focused☽
┏┫Mark 39 Starboost┣┓
Theme: Falling Towards the Sky
Personal AI:Karabella

Leon was doing a test run in the Mark 39 as he soared over Lune Beach. The view was amazing and thankfully almost no one was around. He had flown from his house in Lumiere, after waking up bright and early as usual thanks to Karabella his AI. After a rather forced breakfast he was up in the air and flying around. His eyes scanned across the beach and found someone walking along it. He smiled before a warning alert came up. "Karabella what's going on!?" Leon's voice rose in a calm panic as more red warnings popped up in his visor.
"Power reading is low, why didn't you charge it last night like I told you too? Also your wheelchair is on the way."
"What!? How is this my fault!? I built you to help me with these thi-"
The suit's power flat-lined and he fell like a rock. Thankfully he wasn't that high up and the beach was a nice soft landing zone...well sorta. Gliding over the girls head he skipped across the beach a couple times before finally coming to a resting point a couple yards away. The suit's back up power slowly kicked on before he took the helmet off his hair falling away from his face. "Holy crap...that was awful."
"You think?"
The sarcasm did not go unnoticed, but for now Leon laid on the ground taking slow deep breaths.  

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:29 pm
User Image
User Image

Lexi got what she hoped was the last of the sand out of her mouth before she started pushing herself up off the ground when something suddenly zipped past the top of her head, making her yelp in surprise. If her head had been up a few more inches that thing would have taken it off! What the hell was that thing anyway, the gust of wind it made was too strong for it to have been a seagull. Looking over to her left, she then blinked in surprise. Wait... What was that thing! It certainly wasn't a bird... The young woman sat up and stared at what almost looked like an iron man suit. Slowly standing up, her eyes then widened as she saw there was a person in the suit! Leaving her bag where it lay, the young woman then ran over to the person that was on the ground. "Are you alright!?" She asked, her bright blue eyes widened with worry as she looked at the blonde male. Sure most probably would have yelled at him for almost decapitating them, but she was more worried that the male was hurt.

Krylancelo Mooncrest

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:46 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image
⊹⊱⋛⋋Leon Knight⋌⋚⊰⊹
◈ || status ☾A little freaked out that his suit's power went out☽
┏┫Mark 39 Starboost┣┓
Theme: Falling Towards the Sky
Personal AI:Karabella

Leon stared at the sun for a bit before someone blocked it from his view. It was the girl from the beach he narrowly avoided. Sitting up he shook his head and sighed. "Bell open the suit." It took a couple of moments, but the suit released it's hold on him and he winced a little bit in pain as the spikes retracted from the suit. "That's better."
Looking up at the woman he squinted trying to keep the sun out of his eyes. "Yea, I'm okay forgot to charge it last night. Happens more often than you think." Leon smiled and held up his hand towards the woman. "Oh, I'm Leon Knight, sorry about almost taking your head off." He couldn't help, but chuckle some. He wasn't laughing at almost taking her head off, but that he might someone like this.

Leon waited for the girl to shake his hand before he tried to do anything else, or he would have till a wheelchair appeared. "Oh pardon me." Leon moved him self slowly from the suit to the wheelchair and looked back up at the woman lifting his hand back up. "Okay, I'm ready for that handshake now." He grinned again as the suit closed up.  

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:12 pm
User Image
User Image

Lexi looked at the boy before a curious look crossed her face as she heard him say Bell. Knowing that there was no way her fluffy princess of a cat would be on the beach. So maybe he was talking to the suit? Her question was then answered as the suit opened up. Looking at the male with a curious tilt to her head the young woman then gave a small nod, but honestly she had no clue what the male was really talking about and it was probably shown on her face. Her eyes then flickered to his hand as he held it out to her. Lexi then chuckled just a little bit. "Thank you for not doing that by the way." She said, just a bit curious as to why the male was still on the ground. That was when a wheelchair appeared and the girl tilted her head to the side a little as she looked at it. The raven haired young woman then looked at him again once he was seated in the chair, a small smile appearing on her face as she gave a small chuckle, taking his hand and shaking it. "I'm Lexi by the way." She said, her blue eyes looking at him before her eyes glanced over at the suit again. "If I'm not being rude asking this... what is the suit for? It kind of looks like an iron man suit." She said before realizing that it could probably sound a little bit rude. "I-I mean. It's cool though! I was just c-curious." She said, blushing just a little bit.

Krylancelo Mooncrest

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games