Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:52 pm
JoyRose
BogardAndy
"A pleasure to meet you too, Trixi. Hmm, well, you do remind me of a pokemon, but certainly cuter than one. Oh, that reminds me...Dee, perhaps show Trixi what a Chimchar looks like."

Pressing a jewel on his chest, Andy transformed back into his humanoid appearance. His blond hair, still wet from the outside. Around his neck was a medallion of sorts with a jewel the color of blood that inside the jewel, the red seemed to swirl around, thus adding to its mystifying appearance.

empress dee
Dee sighed. "All right, Andy, but then I have work to do."

Closing her eyes, Dee transformed into a chimchar (go to google images/chimchar for pictures). Her flaming red tail glowed brightly. Her ears became really rounded. And she felt more like her saiyan self in this form.

Trixi giggled at watching them change form. "So does everyone here change so easily from one thing to another?" she asked. Jinxi smiled, thinking that yes, it seemed many people here were shape shifters. But there were a lot of people she hadn't met, so perhaps that wasn't as normal outside the Bogard family as it was inside it.

Dee replied, "Well, I am a shapeshifter by birth. These other guys that can change forms, that's merely technology. Some other people can change forms due to their skills as a ninja. Mind transfer jutsu for instance can have the ninja possess another being, but the ninja's physical body collapses in the meantime. Naruto Uzumaki has something called the sexy justu where he changes himself from a loud blond male to an attractive naked lady or a bunch of ladies at once if he performs a jutsu combo. The shadow clone with the harem jutsu. Joe Higashi likes that one that Naruto uses. Then there is the simple transformation jutsu, which will transform the ninja into anything he or she chooses. Its in fact a ninja academy graduation test. Those who cannot do the transformation jutsu cannot graduate from the academy to become genin."

Rock then added, "I doubt you will remember all of that, but the point is that shape shifting is common in this galaxy as so many have techniques and technology to perform such an act. You two can likely shape shift too if you really wanted to. Though the recommended channel for the two of you to be allowed to is through the ninja academy. Just talk to Sasuke."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:32 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
BogardAndy
"A pleasure to meet you too, Trixi. Hmm, well, you do remind me of a pokemon, but certainly cuter than one. Oh, that reminds me...Dee, perhaps show Trixi what a Chimchar looks like."

Pressing a jewel on his chest, Andy transformed back into his humanoid appearance. His blond hair, still wet from the outside. Around his neck was a medallion of sorts with a jewel the color of blood that inside the jewel, the red seemed to swirl around, thus adding to its mystifying appearance.

empress dee

Closing her eyes, Dee transformed into a chimchar (go to google images/chimchar for pictures). Her flaming red tail glowed brightly. Her ears became really rounded. And she felt more like her saiyan self in this form.

Trixi giggled at watching them change form. "So does everyone here change so easily from one thing to another?" she asked. Jinxi smiled, thinking that yes, it seemed many people here were shape shifters. But there were a lot of people she hadn't met, so perhaps that wasn't as normal outside the Bogard family as it was inside it.

Dee replied, "Well, I am a shapeshifter by birth. These other guys that can change forms, that's merely technology. Some other people can change forms due to their skills as a ninja. Mind transfer jutsu for instance can have the ninja possess another being, but the ninja's physical body collapses in the meantime. Naruto Uzumaki has something called the sexy justu where he changes himself from a loud blond male to an attractive naked lady or a bunch of ladies at once if he performs a jutsu combo. The shadow clone with the harem jutsu. Joe Higashi likes that one that Naruto uses. Then there is the simple transformation jutsu, which will transform the ninja into anything he or she chooses. Its in fact a ninja academy graduation test. Those who cannot do the transformation jutsu cannot graduate from the academy to become genin."

Rock then added, "I doubt you will remember all of that, but the point is that shape shifting is common in this galaxy as so many have techniques and technology to perform such an act. You two can likely shape shift too if you really wanted to. Though the recommended channel for the two of you to be allowed to is through the ninja academy. Just talk to Sasuke."

Jinxi said, "That sounds so cool!"
Trixi nodded. "It might be nice can change shape."  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:14 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
BogardAndy

empress dee

Jinxi said, "That sounds so cool!"
Trixi nodded. "It might be nice can change shape."

It can be cool, but just remember with power comes responsibility.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:46 pm
BogardAndy

Trixi didn't say anything to that, looking slightly confused. But Jinxi piped up, "What responsibilities would we incurr?" She was thinking that it might be a reasonable trade-off, plus a way to make herself more useful around her new home.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:27 pm
JoyRose
BogardAndy

Trixi didn't say anything to that, looking slightly confused. But Jinxi piped up, "What responsibilities would we incurr?" She was thinking that it might be a reasonable trade-off, plus a way to make herself more useful around her new home.

"Well, for starters, say you become a bird, one that can fly. Responsibilities would include flying in the proper zones. I mean, you wouldn't want to be flying in a dark cave for instance, right? You wouldn't be able to see where you're going. You would not want to fly to high either, you won't be able to breathe even in bird form. If you become a cat, then you cannot be scratching things that would get you into trouble, that sort of thing. When I am in my Blaziken form, I cannot be using my flame thrower breath anywhere I choose or I would be burning stuff down that I would not want to. I will say this though, marshmallows do taste better when you can breathe on them and they turn out just perfect. So, all I am saying is take your new form for all the good it can do. In my opinion, you will either become a fish or a cat in terms of your animality. Personally, I am surprised my animality is a bird and not a wolf or a lion. At any rate, you get my point."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:58 pm
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy

"Well, for starters, say you become a bird, one that can fly. Responsibilities would include flying in the proper zones. I mean, you wouldn't want to be flying in a dark cave for instance, right? You wouldn't be able to see where you're going. You would not want to fly to high either, you won't be able to breathe even in bird form. If you become a cat, then you cannot be scratching things that would get you into trouble, that sort of thing. When I am in my Blaziken form, I cannot be using my flame thrower breath anywhere I choose or I would be burning stuff down that I would not want to. I will say this though, marshmallows do taste better when you can breathe on them and they turn out just perfect. So, all I am saying is take your new form for all the good it can do. In my opinion, you will either become a fish or a cat in terms of your animality. Personally, I am surprised my animality is a bird and not a wolf or a lion. At any rate, you get my point."

Trixi asked, "Do we get to choose our animality?"  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:00 pm
JoyRose
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy

Trixi asked, "Do we get to choose our animality?"

"For the first one, no. But after you learn how to do the first one, then the other choices are easier."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:08 pm
BogardAndy
"For the first one, no. But after you learn how to do the first one, then the other choices are easier."

Trixi frowned at that. "I don't want to be slimy fish or snail."
Jinxi patted her friend on the shoulder. "What would you want to turn into, if you could? And besides, remember, no matter what that first form is, it could be a stepping stone to your heart's desire."  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:55 pm
JoyRose
BogardAndy

Trixi frowned at that. "I don't want to be slimy fish or snail."
Jinxi patted her friend on the shoulder. "What would you want to turn into, if you could? And besides, remember, no matter what that first form is, it could be a stepping stone to your heart's desire."

"Oh, yeah, nearly forgot to mention, animals don't change into other animals. Trixi, you'd become more humanoid. So, you might transform into a saiyan or an elf type or even look totally human with your animal instincts. You know how Terry can change only into his wolf form, right? Well, he doesn't have a choice with what he changes into. The only way he transforms into whatever is through technology, which Dee makes and she uses a bit of her blood into the tech. Dee can transform into whatever because of what she is."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:02 pm
BogardAndy
"Oh, yeah, nearly forgot to mention, animals don't change into other animals. Trixi, you'd become more humanoid. So, you might transform into a saiyan or an elf type or even look totally human with your animal instincts. You know how Terry can change only into his wolf form, right? Well, he doesn't have a choice with what he changes into. The only way he transforms into whatever is through technology, which Dee makes and she uses a bit of her blood into the tech. Dee can transform into whatever because of what she is."

Trixi tilted her head to one side as she processed what Andy was saying. Finally she said, "Elf could be fun, I guess."

Jinxi nodded. "It might take that tech to make it work, since you're not really a monkey, either. Worth a try, I think, if you really want to. As for me, I'm not sure what I want to turn into, but I know I'd want to control when and where I transformed!"  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:21 pm
JoyRose
BogardAndy

Trixi tilted her head to one side as she processed what Andy was saying. Finally she said, "Elf could be fun, I guess."

Jinxi nodded. "It might take that tech to make it work, since you're not really a monkey, either. Worth a try, I think, if you really want to. As for me, I'm not sure what I want to turn into, but I know I'd want to control when and where I transformed!"

"For half breeds, or cross breeds tech is needed. See, Terry is considered a crossbreed. So, for Trixi, we would need that tech. So, Trixi, what is your favorite type of jewelry to wear? This way you wear the device at all times except for when you are bathing or in bed."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:22 pm
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy

"For half breeds, or cross breeds tech is needed. See, Terry is considered a crossbreed. So, for Trixi, we would need that tech. So, Trixi, what is your favorite type of jewelry to wear? This way you wear the device at all times except for when you are bathing or in bed."

Sasuke, who was by the front door of the mansion and decorating it for the big day, overheard the conversation dealing with transformations. He then sent a message to Kakashi Hatake of the leaf to send scrolls for transformation jutsus and explained that this was going to be a Christmas gift from the Leaf village ninjas and the akatsuki to Jinxi and Trixi.

10 minutes later, Dee heard familiar dog barking and excused herself for a moment. She then saw Sasuke with folded arms and a smile on his face. Then she noticed Pakkun, who was one of Kakashi's favorite messenger hounds. Petting Pakkun, Dee asked the pug what this was all about then the dog replied, "Christmas presents, express delivery for Jinxi and Trixi all the way from the Leaf Village. Kakashi sends his best and wishes he could be here, but you know, he is a busy man."

Dee then asked Pakkun, "Would you like me to get you some water and such before you have to return back home?"

Pakkun nodded. Then Dee said, "Okay, then come on in and wait at the table. You can introduce yourself to the girls too. I gotta head upstairs to get your favorite."

The dog's tail wagged happily at that and wiped his paws on the welcome mat before letting himself in. Soon he bounded up onto the high counter where the girls are. "Hi!" He said in a language both girls could understand, "My name's Pakkun. I'm a ninja hound. Nice to meet you. I came all the way from Planet Naruto of the village hidden in the leaves. Its very far away from here. My paws are sore from running."

Then he reached his tiny head over his shoulder to pull off the rope where the scrolls were. "A Christmas present for the both of you from Sasuke Uchiha and the village hidden in the leaves."

Rock then handed a scroll each to the girls and then pet Pakkun behind the right ear, the dog's favorite spot to be pet. He then explained to Jinxi and Trixi, "See that man over by the front door in black robes? That's Sasuke Uchiha. He must have been listening. Leave it to him to bring this big of a surprise."

Pakkun then nudged his nose at a third scroll addressed to Rock. "Oh, something for me too? Hmm..."

Opening up the scroll, Rock covered his mouth in shock, but it was a pleasant surprise for after the party. Then he said, "Thanks, Pakkun. I will make sure to be there. Oh, that reminds me...here..."

Pulling out a couple of coins with Naruto's face on it, Rock placed the coins in a tiny pouch located under the symbol on Pakkun's back. Pakkun nodded in acknowledgement that this was payment for running all the way, which, even for a ninja hound was quite the distance.

Dee returned to the table with the water in a fancy bowl with Pakkun's name on it, which the dog happily slurped up.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:38 am
BogardAndy

Trixi let a grin spread across her simian face with slow glee. "I want to get my ears pierced!" she announced with a delighted look at Jinxi, wiggling her prodigious ears as well as her eyebrows at her friend. Jinxi rolled her eyes and had to smile.

empress dee
Sasuke, who was by the front door of the mansion and decorating it for the big day, overheard the conversation dealing with transformations. He then sent a message to Kakashi Hatake of the leaf to send scrolls for transformation jutsus and explained that this was going to be a Christmas gift from the Leaf village ninjas and the akatsuki to Jinxi and Trixi.

10 minutes later, Dee heard familiar dog barking and excused herself for a moment. She then saw Sasuke with folded arms and a smile on his face. Then she noticed Pakkun, who was one of Kakashi's favorite messenger hounds. Petting Pakkun, Dee asked the pug what this was all about then the dog replied, "Christmas presents, express delivery for Jinxi and Trixi all the way from the Leaf Village. Kakashi sends his best and wishes he could be here, but you know, he is a busy man."

Dee then asked Pakkun, "Would you like me to get you some water and such before you have to return back home?"

Pakkun nodded. Then Dee said, "Okay, then come on in and wait at the table. You can introduce yourself to the girls too. I gotta head upstairs to get your favorite."

The dog's tail wagged happily at that and wiped his paws on the welcome mat before letting himself in. Soon he bounded up onto the high counter where the girls are. "Hi!" He said in a language both girls could understand, "My name's Pakkun. I'm a ninja hound. Nice to meet you. I came all the way from Planet Naruto of the village hidden in the leaves. Its very far away from here. My paws are sore from running."

Then he reached his tiny head over his shoulder to pull off the rope where the scrolls were. "A Christmas present for the both of you from Sasuke Uchiha and the village hidden in the leaves."

Rock then handed a scroll each to the girls and then pet Pakkun behind the right ear, the dog's favorite spot to be pet. He then explained to Jinxi and Trixi, "See that man over by the front door in black robes? That's Sasuke Uchiha. He must have been listening. Leave it to him to bring this big of a surprise."

Pakkun then nudged his nose at a third scroll addressed to Rock. "Oh, something for me too? Hmm..."

Opening up the scroll, Rock covered his mouth in shock, but it was a pleasant surprise for after the party. Then he said, "Thanks, Pakkun. I will make sure to be there. Oh, that reminds me...here..."

Pulling out a couple of coins with Naruto's face on it, Rock placed the coins in a tiny pouch located under the symbol on Pakkun's back. Pakkun nodded in acknowledgement that this was payment for running all the way, which, even for a ninja hound was quite the distance.

Dee returned to the table with the water in a fancy bowl with Pakkun's name on it, which the dog happily slurped up.

Jinxi reached out to pet the happy dog as well, saying, "Thank you all indeed!" Turning to Dee she asked, "How can we show our appreciation for such a lavish gift?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:48 pm
JoyRose
BogardAndy

Trixi let a grin spread across her simian face with slow glee. "I want to get my ears pierced!" she announced with a delighted look at Jinxi, wiggling her prodigious ears as well as her eyebrows at her friend. Jinxi rolled her eyes and had to smile.

empress dee

Jinxi reached out to pet the happy dog as well, saying, "Thank you all indeed!" Turning to Dee she asked, "How can we show our appreciation for such a lavish gift?"

Pakkun, with a slobbery mouth replied, "Once the holidays are over, you can join the ninja academy. And if Rock has time, he can join too if he wants."

Rock blushed as he had thought of becoming a ninja and chuckled boyishly.

Seeing the bowl of popcorn nearby, Pakkun hopped over to it and began eating it.Rock face-palmed, but then shrugged. "Ma, I am going to have to make more popcorn to help with the tree. It seems Pakkun was really hungry."

Dee smiled, "That's all right, we can make more later. If you three are done eating now, we can all head upstairs to deal with what can be done about the tree. Rock, you did bring the materials, didn't you?"

"I did. A full rucksack's worth. 15 pouches, 99 stacks of gems per pouch. And then three pouches for the tools I used."

"Nice!" Dee exclaimed knowing just how many that was. ( 99 x 15 or 1485)  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:49 am
empress dee
Pakkun, with a slobbery mouth replied, "Once the holidays are over, you can join the ninja academy. And if Rock has time, he can join too if he wants."

Rock blushed as he had thought of becoming a ninja and chuckled boyishly.

Seeing the bowl of popcorn nearby, Pakkun hopped over to it and began eating it.Rock face-palmed, but then shrugged. "Ma, I am going to have to make more popcorn to help with the tree. It seems Pakkun was really hungry."

Dee smiled, "That's all right, we can make more later. If you three are done eating now, we can all head upstairs to deal with what can be done about the tree. Rock, you did bring the materials, didn't you?"

"I did. A full rucksack's worth. 15 pouches, 99 stacks of gems per pouch. And then three pouches for the tools I used."

"Nice!" Dee exclaimed knowing just how many that was. ( 99 x 15 or 1485)

Trixi smiled conspiratorially at Pakkun. "Good popcorn, yes? Yes!"

Jinxi smiled at them fondly and asked, "Pakkun, is there some other treat you crave more than popcorn?"

Trixi looked at Jinxi in mock shock. "What?!? MORE than POPCORN?!? Don't be silly!" Then she turned to the dog and added, "But for fair, there are lots and lots good eats here!"

Jinxi chuckled at that, nodding in agreement. "And the ninja academy sounds like a great place to learn useful skills! Thanks!" Trixi nodded at that in agreement. Both girls then willingly followed Dee and Rock upstairs.  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games